I've been making videos to try and spread the 'good word' so to speak. Looking for feedback, what I got wrong...

I've been making videos to try and spread the 'good word' so to speak. Looking for feedback, what I got wrong, what I got right, ideas for future shit, ect. Fucking parkland got me motivated. I fucking hate being motivated.

youtu.be/hoqT_MIwdJk
youtu.be/Ci5jCI1Wz6s
youtu.be/YtHMqCB3iLw
youtu.be/RFVG4TWv4W0
youtu.be/ylnVxrc8kzY
youtu.be/6ymLTb1ybXI
youtu.be/I_V0eXPB-aY
youtu.be/99id6ODkRhY
youtu.be/GukPxsVIrb4
youtu.be/H1q1jnZLqrc

Attached: 6.1.png (2533x1231, 95.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmsfreedomact.com/state-by-state/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's quite good stuff.

Semi decent.

Bretty gud.

interdasting. Any Idahofags wanna weigh in on the state? Thinking of moving to the US and that whole mid-North area of Dakota to Idaho looks pretty comfy.

If you want to live in the red zone, sure.
I want to build a cabin on the northern shores of upper Priest Lake once I retire.
You can come visit. I will build a nice and comfy stove and a sauna too. No homo.

Gay

Cool

Your shit taste is showing.

Of course, Stalker
I wanna move to somewhere in Custer county which is 8 hours away, but then again, where I live may will probably on work.
Are you actually a boxhead or a yankee squaddie stationed there?

As boxheaded as can get, other than genetically.
8 hours isn't too long of a drive. But this is all planning for the next 60 years or so. A lot can happen in that time.
Yellowstone blowing up is probably the best thing Zig Forums could imagine.

Heck

The entire lake is surrounded by highways, numbnut. There is no way you can live at lake flathead and not live near a highway or major road.

Attached: fag.png (540x799, 96.12K)

Oge, Tally lake sounds better.
But why Idaho? Doesn’t it have less freedoms?

God damn you're a faggot.

Literally every US state has a wikipedia page summarizing the local gun laws. You could do a 30 seconds "!wiki Gun laws in Idaho" and see how retarded you truly are.

But Montana has more freedoms.

Oh, are you that Iranian guy?
Eh, it would be to visit someone, I used to drive 10 hours between the UK and Niedersachsen and unless I'm driving that long to spend at least a few weeks somewhere, it's not really worth it for me tbh.

Like I said in It's literally straight up illegal to keep any form of registry on gun owners in Idaho, Montana currently doesn't either, but there is nothing stopping them from doing it one day. Idaho's constitution reads:
"No law shall impose licensure, registration or special taxation on the ownership or possession of firearms or ammunition. Nor shall any law permit the confiscation of firearms"

Both states seem to be good choices though, it's just that my main worry regarding gun laws is registration. If the government knows the details of every single person who owns a gun, then they can just Waco or Ruby Ridge you in your house before any resistance can be formed or organised.

Please quit being a retard.

In Montana, I believe there's local legislation that overrides the NFA and lets you own NFA items without registry as long as they were manufactured within state borders. So that's technically a plus, but only if you're willing to go that route.

No.

Literally nobody knows when the next eruption will occur. Not even the geologists working there know. They have said so numerous times. It won't cause the end of all humanity, but it will be a catastrophic event.

Oh? What are you then?

I did study geology and he's right. The good news is that an eruption that big would give you weeks or even years of notice.

I am not really sure either. I was adopted after my "mother" or "father" or someone else dropped me off in front of a hospital. Maybe a mixture of southern European and god knows what else.
Sage, because this is not really the topic of this post.
But hey, this entire post isn't really "on topic" so who cares.

Completely forgot to give any of this. Overall, your format is good. The intentionally bad paint drawings have a unique charm to them to them which gives your content good visibility. Your arguments are decent as well, covering most of the typical lefty responses. One thing you might want to work at is presentation. Rehearse the script a few times before recording so you don't make little slip-ups. Your tone could be a little better as well, right now it's a bored monotone which is fine if you just want this to act as a sort of "redpill repository" but it's not the bast for capturing an audience.

Thanks, I have noticed I sound a bit boring as well, I'll work on it.

Attached: 1522385010252.jpg (324x350, 28.64K)

Don't go the "HEY GUYS, GUD SNEK HERE!" route though. Speak more clearly, and maybe sync up the pictures with the text a little better.
Try to do as much of the video in one recording. The constant cuts are very obvious. Hardrive space is cheap, and you can retry over and over and over without running out.
Maybe get a better mic too. The cardboard trays eggs are shipped in are perfect for sound insulating a room if you want to cut off external noise. Hanging a thick blanket over the windows or over your door will also work.
Recording at night, when nobody else is awake, can eliminate this issue as well.

The best way I can describe montana is they state government stated make whatever the fuck you want which the ATF flooded every FFL in the state with a don't fucking do that or bad things will happen letter and yes they sent multiple letters.

Yeah I won't be doing anything that gregarious. I definitely agree I could do better on the cuts. It's getting a bit better, but I swear to fucking god I develop a speech impediment the instant I have the mic in my face.

Idaho passed the same thing with HB 589
firearmsfreedomact.com/state-by-state/

I found that it helped me to speak with my eyes closed, even when rehearsing. You can't be scared of something you can't see, and speaking with your eyes closed means you can't be distracted by anything.

like old mate up there said, harddrive space is cheap. retake until you lose the stutters and hemming and hawing, it makes you sound more as if you know what youre on about. youll notice all the "popular" talk channels on jewtube have fairly smooth delivery and even flow in their speaking.

another tip that really helps with enunciation and clear speaking, is exagerate the mouth movements. not to rediculous levels, but just a bit. and speak louder.

Speak louder, write your script out in front of you, and write it so that it includes timed stops so that you don't speed the fuck through it. I am currently on the 'straya example, and I stopped at the mass shootings thing to say that we had the hunt family, the lindt cafe shooting dishonest fucks will try and discount this as not related because it was also a hostage situation, but the cunt got a POLICE MOSSBERG and the monash shooting. On top of this, we've had tons of bikie shootings who use garage made subguns- search bikie submachine gun australia to see examples.

Kek, based Melbourne

A fun one that people seem to ignore is that right after the lindt cafe there was the burke street massacre. 7 people run the fuck over. Got covered for two days and then disappeared from the media.

But do they actually follow through with those warnings or is it like an ISP complaining about a customer's online piracy?

Are you going to tell the ATF about your naughty hole?

I rarely even log into my YT account, but I did just so I could give you a sub.

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Attached: 1521704612292.gif (500x211, 984.9K)