Order Zhukov-S stock for WASR

Fuck my life. What's an aftermarket AK stock that isn't complete dogshit?

Attached: 1516737750844.jpg (597x597, 40.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30258
ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30963
bonesteelarms.com/Folding-Stocks_c10.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not get a new charging handle for it?
And cut down your barrel while you're at it too
t.not atf

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (500x423, 45.01K)

You deserve it

Attached: 3973ecb6ccbb11f407e46b7281c811649dc54418e0ca2e593ddb0e1f9c00901d.png (200x436, 183.6K)

Attached: smug grin hitler.jpeg (565x800 57.4 KB, 83.59K)

Well you didn't check my numbers pal

Gomennasai, I will check them

Anyways, have you tried taking it apart and fixing the trunnion screws or something? It seems like the screws are wonky or something. Buying anything with polymer hinges was your biggest mistake tbqh fam

Attached: apology.png (867x511, 94.27K)

I fingerfucked a RAS-47 with the Zhukov stock and the piece of shit is too high to use the irons. You'd need to replace the upper handguard or rivet an optics rail on that shit for it to be usable.

Bruh I just wanted something of decent length because I'm evidently bigger than your average russian draftee.

(reluctant check)

Attached: 0114.png (721x728, 69.87K)

leave shit off of rifle of kalashnikov

Good job OP.

Just put the original stock back on. I can't give you suggestions for aftermarket folding stocks because mine is designed to be a sidefolder so I never had to think about nigger-rigging a fixed stock into a sidefolder. FFS, you could have even gotten a sidefolding AK for less than the WASR and avoided the need for aftermarket shit.

I don't have any experience with side folders only have an underfolder but what about one of these?
ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30258
ak-builder.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=30963

Attached: 143936785416.jpg (1145x1348, 216.3K)

Huh, maybe you're retarded OP.
I love mine. You can't charge it with the stock folded but if you have a round chambered you're not going to prevent your rifle from firing, not to say you should, you can however in an emergency.

I tried to look up negative reviews for the Zhukov to corroborate your "90% of people" claim and couldn't find fuck all for complaints. Do you even own a WASR, OP? Seems like you're bitching about nothing.

I was being hyperbolic to make a point.

Cool because I've actually looked for reviews and haven't found anyone bitching about their stock other than you. Post your rifle, I'm starting to doubt you even have guns.

Those are made to fit Bulgy/Russian pattern AKs, not Romanian WASRs. OP would have to cut the back of his receiver off and install a new trunnion, or send it to a company that can do that for him.

Zhukov stocks aren't half bad. The hinge is a bit vulnerable when the stock is folded (when extended this isn't an issue), so I'd put it below triangle folders and the polymer folder on the 74M, but still perfectly fine furniture even if it's not the best.

As other user's have said, you should have bought a side folding model like superior AMD-65.

Attached: 4799435_05_ak47_640.jpg (640x480, 51.83K)

The side folding aspect wasn't my primary concern, I just wanted a decently long adjustable stock because everything seems to be designed for malnourished 5' tall russians.

It might be that you're using the AK incorrectly.
The short stock is meant to aid in a squared-off stance while wearing heavy clothing, not for a traditional stance with long-stocked rifles.

That's why I wanted it to be adjustable. I live in Alaska, hot summers, cold winters, so I was hoping to have one stock that I don't have to change to match my outfit.

You need to learn how to shoot like the russians do, otherwise when you get an optic for it you're really gonna have no clue what to do.

Bruh can I just wanted a recommendation for an adjustable stock. Not looking for your sage advice on shooting technique.

You could always desecrate Kalashnikov's design and buy Rifle Dynamics' M4 stock adapter. That gives you a wide variety of adjustable stocks to choose from.

First of all, length of pulll only matters when you have limited eye relief. Second, it was made for military conscripts wearing heavy winter jackets and/or flack vests, where having a shorter stock is advantageous. In other words:
Rifle is fine, stop being homosex

Not all of us are fucking midgets, okay. Sometimes a longer stock is more comfortable. This is one of those times.

I don't even think OP owns a WASR, considering how clueless he is on shooting techniques and sighting for it.

You've said this four times. Why would I pretending to have a WASR? I just wanted stock recommendations.

I've said it four times because you deflect my accusation four times and each of those four times you have failed to prove you are hasguns. Also I want to bully you. Faggot.

I just wanted a nice stock…

Attached: 1515884766156.jpg (539x540, 97.31K)

tell you what, strelok
i'll show you mine..
..if you show me yours

Quit talking like a nigger.

How chunky of a fucking aftermarket bolt handle do you have? There's a good 4mm of clearance on my zhukov and that's with an extended knob bolted on. Is it flush to the receiver or did you manage to install it cockeyed?

What exactly are you smoking? Bulgy/Russian/Romanian trunnions are made to the same fucking spec. Yugo's are the oddball ones.

bonesteelarms.com/Folding-Stocks_c10.htm

you deserve it tbh.

Welp OP has confirmed my suspicion that he is completely noguns. Mods pls ban him until he's 18.

Why does this look so idiotic? Why doesn't Hungary have trees?

How about instead of being a faggot like usual OP, you post some pics so someone can actually help you with your problem.

Trianon.

Attached: Nimród_with_Kerngranate.jpg (640x469, 125.91K)

Is that VFG better than the Romanian when changing magazines?

If only you thought of googling it before buying.

Then unfold the stock.
Get a lefty charging handle or buy a heavy ass Sotrmwerkz folder to fold to the left instead

Attached: 20180619_050346.jpg (4032x1960 4.79 MB, 4.93M)