Hello Zig Forums board

Hello Zig Forums board,

I have heard that many of you want Mateba Unica autorevolver. I am happy to say that we are to be importing Unica 6 in cartridge .44 magnum and possibly .357 magnum soon. Within a year certainly.

Sincerely,
Mateba Public Relation

Attached: 748945080.png (400x400, 192.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mateba-italy.com/en/Revolvers/MATEBA-ITALIA/Autorevolver-6Unica-Model-44-Mgnum-caliber-5-or-8-barrels-long/
hooktube.com/watch?v=aY19tDMDvr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10 shilling tbh

The only reason to waste money on a Unica is to larp as MGSV ocelot

its a good reason tho

Also Ocelot used a Colt, didn't he?

Looks like both

Attached: dsugw1t.jpg (616x493 106.46 KB, 25.43K)

Hello Zig Forums board,

Go fuck yourselves.

Sincerely,

HMGunworks Public Relation

That's a Mateba 2006M. They made several other revolvers besides the Unica, they're just rare as fuck. There are only 5 2006Ms in the US. The Unica 6 is much more well known because it's such an oddity, being semi-auto. Ghisoni designed most of the Chiappa Rhino as well.

Literally who?

Attached: They_Are_Laughing_At_You.gif (355x200, 2.87M)

Attached: 1459347920719.png (800x547, 450.62K)

I believe you, spaghetti user.

All the guns in MGSV are non-existent. They're just frankenguns made up of several existing designs.

Company that promised reproductions of the StG-44, chambered in 7.92 Kurz and several modern calibers. Last I heard they have yet to deliver anyone their pre-orders.

In MGSV they gave him a weird franken gun

Surprised that there aren't more reproduction gun companies selling kraut stuff tbh.

Attached: revolver ocelot.webm (640x640, 1.47M)

i want her to spin my revolver

if you know what i mean

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Hello Zig Forums board,

We are discontinuing all product and melting our machining down to create dildos

Sincerely,
Mateba Public Relation

Please elaborate

Cosplaying Ocelot's self-esteem squad is more fun.

Attached: tfw no self-esteem squad.jpg (1400x827 221.69 KB, 273.24K)

I think I got it: he means seggs :DD

You lost me (^:

mateba-italy.com/en/Revolvers/MATEBA-ITALIA/Autorevolver-6Unica-Model-44-Mgnum-caliber-5-or-8-barrels-long/
I have emailed these fuckers three times asking if they addressed the grip issues of the .44, yet still have not gotten a reply. Do I have to machine translate my messages to get a response?

Attached: You have incured the wraith of the Houshou.jpg (1024x515, 399.69K)

Are they producing .454 casull in this new run of revolvers?

Attached: 08bad5696c4a6f4db219c5223a3fa2f46f6d110d810eafd7fc0f1ce4ad0faf2d.gif (500x367, 990.93K)

Thank you Italia, you are our greatest ally.

Attached: noice.webm (640x480, 262.21K)

Make a 16" grifone that's double/single action only and sell it to australia, then enjoy getting ship loads of aussie dollars getting sent back to you because it would sell like pan-cakes here. You would get a pre order from me so fast it would make your head spin.

I fucking wish, but it looks like it's just .357 and .44.

Hello Zig Forums board.

I have heard that many of you want G3 battle rifles. I am happy to say that we are to be producing H&K 433 in 5.56x45mm and HK 231 in 7.62x51mm soon. Within a year certainly.

Sincerely
Heckler and Kock, non-export division.

But, there's an HK plant in Georgia now. Is it really export if you're making stuff here in burgerland?

Attached: 8cee43465d219d486a5743923916129cf099232e2b275e3659a28168d857935f.jpg (600x900, 56.5K)

Has Germany ever made a better rifle than the G3?
Actually, here's a better question. How do you take a FAL or a G3 and make it better? How do you improve eternal absolute excellence?

Attached: 1467551925781.jpg (1280x635, 409.83K)

Make it a gas piston AR10 i.e. HK417.

Of coursh!

Attached: FG-42.jpg (1500x514, 62.48K)

That isn't a K98 you retard.

The Kar98k was an excellent bolt gun but was horribly outdated for its time and was completely unsuited to a warfare of movement where fire superiority was a necessity.

I'll have to disagree.

If we are talking relative firepower, the Poles, French, British, Greeks, Russians, ect. used bolt action rifles. Only the US had the Garand as a standard rifle. The 98 was not the most ideal weapon for the tactics, but it was only outdated against ONE major enemy.

Looking at the technology and factory setups, switching to an all assault rifle or battle rifle army is a lot easier to say in retrospect and a lot harder in the reality of the way things were. The "oh, they were all just stubborn and stupid and backwards and we are so forward thinking and smart" kind of Monday morning quarterbacking forgets all the other factors of production, design, logistics, craftsman and human capital, machining changes, ect.

As far forward as the US was with the Garand doens't make the rest of the rifles in the war "horribly outdated', just means that the Garand was ahead. One has to ask, however, how the Americans, who finally got ahead of the world for once in arms in that point in history, couldn't develop and implement a proper light machinegun instead of a light barrel 20 round box fed automatic rifle. Part of the American advantage in rifle power was somewhat undone by the superiority of the light machine gun of the Germans.

You raise some excellent points.

I was going to make a point about Germany having the technological and industrial capability to create a suitable self-loading rifle by the start of the war and have it rolled out on a large scale, but at that point you get into the territory of what-ifs and that attracts Wehraboos. You're right on account of switching service rifles would've put too much strain on the German war economy though.

Disregarding the rest of the war for a minute, the Soviets using bolt action rifles (as a whole, ignoring the SVT-38 and 40) mitigated the effect of the Wehrmacht using the K98 as you said, however, the sheer imbalance of numbers made this negligible, in short what the Germans really needed was something on the squad level that projected power better than the K98 (which was the MG-34 and 42 but still there was downtime in which those weapons could not fire, limiting movement of the squad) which I may add could've happened if the resistance from Hitler and elements of the old guard hadn't slowed the development of the STG-44, which turns every rifleman into a light machine gunner.

And before you say anything I know I type like a faggot.

Not really. Only the US and to some extent the Soviets had semi automatics.

Also, the German strategy(and the strategy of the UK and others although their approach varied) was to have the MG proved the fire while the rifleman moved from cover to cover firing and geting back in cover until they would eventually reach the target position, grenade it and storm it. A semi Automatic would be useful for this but not so useful that the K98 was obsolete.

Attached: ZZC 0316.jpg (1414x1000, 1.05M)

All weapons, weapons accessories, and ammunition produced by or owned by Heckler and Kock in the United States of America are property of the Federal Republic of Germany until the German parliament decides that exporting them to the US is legal and won't destabilize the region any further.
Sadly, this means that all production in the US has been shut down and will be relocated to Poland.

Yes. You may want to take a look at our latest product, the HK 4332. It features a fiberoptic optic attached directly to the cast resin receiver and a polymer barrel.

Sincerely Heckler and Kock, non-export division.

They did, vid related. There was even a semi-automatic rifle that was basically the same thing: hooktube.com/watch?v=aY19tDMDvr4 But they invested too much into the Garand, and so they didn't adopt the rifle, and they were too blind to at least adopt the LMG.

Am at cafe now. Friend who knows Zig Forums says that post ID will change. I am sorry. This is still me.

You are welcome. We bring Unica soon!

Have to change tooling for most other calibers. Threw too much away. We will try to bring them back future.

I will forward idea. We make artisan guns, no mass produce. But I will send to boss anyway. They like to know what people think.

What especially attracts you to Grifone? Do you know dealer?

How about I make dildo cast to fuck your mother with big Italian cock?

No.

Well you take the G3 and you melt it to make a FAL.

Only because of general retardation.
France had hundreds of thousands of reliable semi-auto rifle in service at the end of WWI, everyone had at least some box fed LMGs and SMGs in service in the 20's.
The fact that major countries still developed, mass produced and issued bolt actions weapons in the mid-1930's (MAS-36, Kar98k) is baffling.
UK had the excuse that it was just their old rifles modified so they were cheap and then that wartime production meant you were stuck with them, but Germany was retarded and France was retarded AND incompetent.

The soviets had completely abandoned bolt action production before the war, and were issuing SVT-38, then SVT-40 (QC issues in wartime production made them switch back to Mosins).

Big point there. The old bolt action rifle was held onto in some regards to its inherent accuracy, but also because they knew how to make many million of them even during the stress of wartime production. People in labor camps, not always highly skilled or motivated, can make rush production bolt action combat rifles that will work, so can other sources of labor, important when a labor market is stressed by mass conscription and recruitment to get able bodied men into the field. Lower grade bolt actions can pass QC, auto loading rifles require high standards to function.

In all honesty, even with machining and manufacture in the high grade of development as it was, it only got better and still gets better. Another reason why the 1950's saw the rise of the battle and assault rifles as normal was improved technology in the plants and factories (much of it was gained through wartime improvements) so that factories could dump millions of functioning automatic rifles into the armed services.

As for casho, I remember reading that the economic engineers of the 3rd Reich told Hitler that the actual economy could not sustain a long term war. They put off total war conditions to some extent because of this, and money could have been a real concern. I also read that with all things considered, the US didn't even pay off WW2 until the early 1990's. Total war is expensive.

Indeed it was the interwar period that can be criticized most in retrospect, the war forces you to adapt to your critical limitations. The Tommy is a far better submachine gun then the Greaser, but the M3 was cheap and easy to mass produce. You roll with what you got.

It's strange that Poland was closer to adopting a semi-auto than Germany. Not that it would have helped them.

Togusa didn't use an Unica 6.

HK-32

Attached: low effort sketch of a bad idea.png (960x720 14.2 KB, 92.08K)

yeah thats pretty bad idea. workable if you manage to fit in trigger group and pretty much everything.
at the end it would probably look like some revolver uzi abomination

Assuming you're not bullshitting, this is good news. .454 casull Unicas are unobtanium stateside, usually not even listed for sale.

If the locking mechanism fails for any reason the chamber will swing open upon firing.
Which would be hilarious.

Indeed, I think to make the frame strong enough you'd have to machine a hole into a steel brick for the cylinder, and so the revolver would look like a steel brick with a barrel and a grip. So even if it works it would look horrible. Although maybe it would look like a BAR turned into a pistol.

On the plus side you'd have quite a lot of space behind the upper part of the cylinder to put there a strong locking system, because the barrel is down, and so the hammer has to be down too.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x742, 244.15K)

If you look at their product catalog instead of item descriptions the only ones available for sale are the. 357 and the .44. They sold Cassul chamberings in the past but they aren't at the moment.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180622-185032_Yandex Browser.jpg (720x606, 119.43K)

How about having the cylinder automatically pop up after running out of ammo ?

Attached: kanna charging.webm (643x636, 165.07K)

Because you are one of the few gun makers who make revolver carbines, the others being Taurus and Alfa-Proj. Alfa Proj doesn't make a gun in 44 magnum, and the problem with the taurus circuit judge's 44 magnum design is that it bleeds velocity like crazy because of a 1.6 inch gap between the cylinder and barrel. If you can make a gun that is NOT gas operated you would be able to sell it very easily to Australia. Pic related is my current collection, needs a grifone amongst it.
It also doesn't help that togusa's gun from Ghost in the Shell gives me a massive erection.

Attached: 20180213_175006.jpg (3456x3456, 4.34M)

Sorry, I should say- not gas operated or recoil operated, so basically a regular revolver carbine.

That's fookin massive m8, are you sure you have that number right?

big if true

SVT-40's are a maintenance nightmare especially with dirty ammo. It wasn't a QC problem with them, its a its too fucking delicate to use in war problem. Germans found out that with the G41 and the G43 later on given the latter used an nonadjustable SVT gas system. G41's work fine with clean ammo as do SVTs

It is, and it's true- the barrel has been reaned inside to 12.5mm instead of 10.9 for 1.6 inches purely to let off gas pressure because somebody let a fucking lawyer into the engineer bay. The rest of the barrel is hilariously tight at .427 of an inch. It sucks because it means my 240 grain loads should be speeding out at 2000fps but I can only get 1400 tops. A mateba revolver would be tits for my kind of reloading.

I'd rather larp as Batou, TBH. Get me some of them sweet prosthetic army ranger eyes.

Togusa used a fictional Mateba model, so to larp as Togusa, any Mateba autorevolver will do.

Togusa didn't use any model of autorevolver though, it was a 2006M, which is basically just a chiappa rhino.

You worthless fucking pleb. In The manga and anime, he uses the fictional Mateba 2008M. It looks mostly like a Mateba Model 6 Unica, except the barrel assembly is similar to the Mateba 2006M. He uses a Chiappa Rhino in that live action shitfest, but that pile of vomit is best ignored entirely.

If I was going to larp as Togusa, I'd use the Mateba Model 8 Unica.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I meant 6 not 8

I decided to check imfdb, and I was wrong about the first two films. He doesn't use the Mateba 2008M, he uses a different fictional Mateba, the Mateba M-M2007, which is more like a Mateba 2006M.