Historian Who Predicted Every Presidential Win Since Reagan Predicts Trump will be impeached

archive.is/F7VSw

Attached: manchurian_candidate edited.jpg (988x1500, 224.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/590055.html#590079
archive.is/z3Yyb
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54eop3/allan_lichtman_a_distinguished_professor_of/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386759/Time-traveller-2030-PASSES-lie-detector-test.html
endchan.xyz/news/res/5946.html
endchan.xyz/news/res/6177.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they finally found a photo of trump dipping something in russian salad dressing, or was it drinking russian vodka?

or is the smoking gun a photo of him doing both?

Attached: 18010046_125403214673043_3414362662193078932_n.jpg (480x720, 34.51K)

Oh man I sure wish I voted for Hillary now

This is the end of Donald Drumpf!

t. Increasingly nervous man for the millionth time

Much worse

Attached: Trump reading Dostoevsky.jpg (900x506, 66.41K)

Trump Ordered Mueller Fired, but Backed Off When White House Counsel Threatened to Quit

8ch.net/n/res/590055.html#590079

archive.is/z3Yyb

Hi there Shareblue

Pretty sure Trump has a dead man's switch. If he's impeached then he'll drop Pizzagate

Bill Clinton was impeached. So was Andrew Johnson. Neither one was actually removed from office.

Is that the new CTR?

Nostrotrumpus speaks:

FFFFF…Fake!!!

Attached: nostrotrumpus.jpg (963x666, 145.23K)

How many impeachments has this cunt predicted hmm?

Tump's going to jail.

>__ Who Predicted Every _ Win Since _ Predicts Trump Will Lose
Gentlemen, BEHOLD! The next Nate Silver!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-26-at-13.58.40.jpg (1608x1006, 187.66K)

This, but Andrew was humiliated for being a bad goy.

Cool story bro.

WELL GET READY BECAUSE THIS ONE'S DIFFERENT
>>>/test/59070
>>>/test/59071
>>>/test/59072
>>>/test/59073
>>>/test/59074
>>>/test/59075
>>>/test/59076
>>>/test/59077
>>>/test/59078
>>>/test/59079
>>>/test/59080

effort 4 wat?

Attached: f-for-fake-trump.jpg (465x644, 83.02K)

and you call everybody else snowflakes lol

only one of those was even close, and that was bush/gore 2000
that's not exactly prestigious prognostication

the real reason they're pissed about trump is that he's the first NON-"manchurian candidate" in many decades, certainly the first to WIN

also, that movie sucked. i could only watch about 20 mins of the sinatra version and certainly never would even try the new version, but the sinatra one had the first magic nigger (the crisco-head mullato) early as the lead psychiatrist and then the nigger in his squad was set up to be the magic nigger by being the first other one to corroborate sinatra's story, and then of course it was the republicans who were the commies, exact opposite of the mccarthy thing, and i looked at my waifu and said "enough of this shit"

He apparently predicted gore winning, so if thats the case he has the prediction ability of someone flipping a coin.

by all rights gore should have won
ralph nader with the green party took enough votes to flip a state and if not for him, even with florida going bush, gore would have taken it. the dems were so pissed they forced nader to run with another smaller party next election and the greens had a different candidate.
florida, well, juan ellis bush aka "jeb" and some sympathetic officials "handled" that recount for shrub, but, like i said, that by itself, wouldn't have been enough

trump was obviously going to win if you were looking at it without ideological blinders on. simply looking at the history of the positions he took made him as if perot were running for a major party. if you want to research the demographic, the keyword is mars voters. middle american radicals. essentially a proto-ns core of whites in the us (who would never describe themselves as such, however) who have been sitting out most elections in the last 50+ years, with the exception of voting for wallace, nixon, perot, and of course, trump.

Attached: images.jpg (315x160, 11.57K)

yea they caught him making america great again an not destroying it like the democrats

Can you read big words?
Read the title of th book Trump is reading.

Do you comprehend satire?

Yes and? There are hoards of these people, and eventually you find many who get on lucky streaks by understanding whats going on around them.

The skills at predicting elections are not the same as predicting th eoutcomes of investigations like this one.

Gore did win, GW Bush's Presidency WAS illegitimate, and it didn't matter because of cowards in the military.

It wasn't just Florida either that was fucky, Missouri IIRC had some fucky shit going on with its presidential count.

So funnily enough, the Left were right about the 2000 Election, and unprincipled jackasses let it slide because they thought they could win like that forever. It should have been a wake up call right then and there, that the same Demographic that completely shut out the Democrats during the Reagan years was only barely capable of clinching it.

Gore didn't win. Like Hillary, he also tried to rely on the votes of illegals and dead people.

Holy fuck put your retardation away. It's only three years until you get another shot at the presidency.

But how many impeachments has he correctly predicted? :^)

nah, the reason it didn't matter is because both were two sides of the same coin
either the continuation of the bush crime syndicate, or an extension of the clinton one
essentially the same policies b/c they were manchurian candidates

we only get meaningful candidates once a generation or so
and it's rare that they actually have a chance to win; perot, wallace, no chance.

trump is one of those meaningful candidates. not perfect, not Zig Forums, but someone who doesn't have ulterior motives, who actually cares about the country and wants to be president and not a figurehead running a crime scam, and who isn't controlled or contained by, or afraid of, the deep state

imbech im

Ron Paul.

Didn't this guy predict Hillary would win with overwhelming numbers?

Attached: QzTTI1d.jpg (539x566, 27.91K)

theyve invented millions of these fake people to use as authorities to promulgate whatever arrant malice benefits them this week

this. Remember when Eminem bent over for the MSM and made a half-assed diss track?

No. He predicted Trump would win. And when he did Trumptards spammed the story proclaiming him some kind of prophet. Funny how things change.

I think anime has rendered you illiterate.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/54eop3/allan_lichtman_a_distinguished_professor_of/
The internet never forgets.

anti spam bump

are you maybe a bit mentally retarded?

checked

Attached: 698805f08d6d731b9e46609bc1a0482a95bc2176409bc5fae001206eeb09f2f7.jpg (649x553, 28.98K)

Ok.

Attached: 6d967c1c25657319e05d2b7081439c842ae4624bab359f8bafc4b2ad4817f3dc.jpg (750x413, 55.95K)

Meanwhile autistic time traveler from 2030 says otherwise. Metaphysical 4th Dimensional warfare.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5386759/Time-traveller-2030-PASSES-lie-detector-test.html

I see an imposter

Attached: index.jpg (297x170, 8.95K)

should have went with Notes from Underground for a fun read, or Brothers Karamazov. Still a good book, though.

For Trump to be impeached, it would have to be the sort of knock-down, undeniable evidence that you can never get ahold of in white collar crimes, or Dems would have to take the House. neither is going to happen. this professor guy is a dipshit. they always lose their objectivity at some point

they're called populists, and they've been suppressed since the progressives took over in the early-1900s

by all rights, that election should have went to a vote in the House, and Bush would have won

is that corrado soprano?

THIS BOARD IS FLOODED WITH PROPAGANDA!

REAL NEWS @ ENDCHAN.XYZ

KEEP THESE THREADS BUMPED!
endchan.xyz/news/res/5946.html
endchan.xyz/news/res/6177.html

anti spam bump

Jeezus Christ this is gay. Oldfag here, and I predicted every Presidential win since Reagan, INCLUDING TRUMP, and I don't think he'll be impeached. Fuck. Thanks to the 2-terming most Presidents do nowadays, there haven't been that many Presidents. What a weak claim to fame.

I started to think about the population in the 1980s up until now - those aged 21 or over in the 1980s, that are alive today, and thought about that number. Then I kind of said to myself, "Self, that's a lot of people. What's the chance of 100 of those same people predicting every presidential election result correctly? And what's the chance that out of those 100, someone will predict impeachment?" But then, I posted on 8pol and forgot about whatever it was I was jabbering about.

riiight..

Fuck off Hasbara.

Memes have addled my brain and turned me into a drooling retard.

Two weeks later, I will explain why I bumped it. To combat the spammer and take his shit off the front page. I had to take action since the mods refuse to do so.

Gornald Blurmpf will be impeached any day now just wait and see
- says increasingly nervous non-binary gender-fluid horse-kin for the 6 gorillionth time.

Hditih

(((Hditih)))

I cant believe anyone took this russia stuff seriously.

When Trump is in his 8th year of office Im going to bump every muh russia thread so people can see how absurd they are.

Attached: lose.PNG (870x678, 611.94K)

Depends entirely on the economy. If we enter a recession and politicans can rally enough support he is gone

The day Trump leaves office, whether it is one term or two Liberals well be screaming that they finally defeated him even if another R were to take his place.

Fortunately the economy is absolutely roaring along compared to before he came in to office.
Its almost like if you discourage jerbs and manufacturing from going overseas it invigorates your entire economy.

Its all Just a big Misunderstanding The false sense of Security instilled upon You with Pictures of stupid Niggers all over the Chans are Racist, Please Pay No mind.
the Niggers are retarded… relax goyam.
They have no power, Please look at more pictures, Its ok.. Just speep now Goyim.

Attached: d7f4291e115d2d67d144b1402e297449782da902cdcce15dd3cd52f9cb4f.jpg (255x138, 10.44K)

Evolution is a theory. I do not believe in any sky daddy but I also do not have any reason to believe a theory that conveniently props up diversity, we are all one species/race and the whole out of Africa nonsense. The fact of the matter is it does not matter, it will never matter. The things I value are different than the things other races value and that is more than enough to show we should not be trying to force ourselves to live together in a grand Utopia that can never be achieved by different people pushing in different directions.

Andrew Jackson was fucking awesome.
We need another Jackson.

I dont think its fair to say evolution props up diversity. Evolution says that its natural for a superior subgroup within a species to take over the environment and for the inferior one to die out. This is something the lefties kinda hate about evolution. Its quite brutal in its description of what can and should happen to inferior subgroups.

And if polygraphs meant something, that moght too. As it is it's another load of bollocks.

the economy was roaring before he came to office. and continued so even as trump passed no legislation that would have any effect on the economy.

In the same way gravity is a theory.
Fucking retard.

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 90.5K)

the have literally nothing on trump to impeach.

AUDIT THE FED

Attached: paulgun.png (396x245, 139.21K)

You've confused Jackson for Johnson

Evolution does not prop up diversity. Or, if it does, only in the sense that you should not breed with your family

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's obvious that it's our Media's goal to. They'll probably get heir way because people don't notice anything and they don't look into anything themselves even though they are now more equip to do it, they have too many distractions to do it.

IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

yup, they just changed the name
their 3 million in troll army funding to
defend Hillary and attack trump
is over they changed their name to share blue
with 50 million in initial funding most from Sorros and the DNC, Hillary ,etc to fight trump with their propaganda and lies

Attached: ShareBlue.jpg (1024x578, 129.9K)

OH SHIT

Attached: electionresult.jpg (560x491, 23.17K)

Guys remember that historian who predicted every presidential win and predicted Hillary will win?

Attached: 1cfb804602c6953125639c3699dad24d33a8763fe40c229ed6f96d43757e95b9.png (104x173, 51.5K)

My hamster who has predicted every election since Taft predicted Trump will get impeached therefore he will get impeached.

i predicted trump will continue tweeting unpresidentially and make a mockery of himself and the united states. how do i make money on this?

Fine, I'll give you $5 if you give me a blowjob.

i remember the historian who predicted the fall of the soviet union who predicted america is on the same downfall and that trump was voted in on the frustration and self realization that america is not so great anymore accelerating the fall

you try to make your prediction public far before it happens instead of looking back in hindsight going "see i was right even though i wasn't confident enough that i'd go public about it!"

So in your view realizing things arent going well makes them worse? By what mechanism?

You are a retard who doesn't think at all.

Attached: meido.png (1110x1080, 911.72K)

Hello, pretender, do you mean the theory of gravitation or the theory of relativity? Do you have absolute confidence on both of them? Do you really think they will not someday be replaced?

Those who used the term "theory" to mean, "we are pretty sure, but we can never be absolutely sure about anything.", are far wiser than you, who would insist that people who do not accept it as unquestionable are retards. You are both retards here.

Attached: bottomless.jpg (645x729, 49.39K)

Attached: rachroach.jpg (233x216, 11.05K)

That implies they would expose Israel as the hackers of the election which they never wouls

I predidt Trump will keep falating Israel

it's not an opinion, but verified fact.

As soon as the Dogshitocrats get a chance….they will move to impeach.

No, it isn't. You don't know what the word means. Subjective interpretations such as, "will continue to make a mockery off…" will never be facts. "Fact" does not mean "True" although one must be true to become a fact. The same goes with saying he will be a great president.

Save the word "fact" for actual facts.

Attached: FACTS.png (749x149, 14.97K)

Wrong.