Happy freedom day Zig Forumsommandos what are your guy's plans to celebrate? pic related is mine

Happy freedom day Zig Forumsommandos what are your guy's plans to celebrate? pic related is mine

Attached: how i take my tea.jpg (2048x1365, 614.09K)

Take a shower, make breakfast, eat breakfast, work 16 hours, make dinner, eat dinner, take a shower, go to sleep.

I bought a hundred pounds of tea from some British tea shop and dumped it in my bathtub.

I'm a burger BTW; my current VPN is in the UK tho.

happy freedom day burgers
70 years ago, maybe

Attached: redpill.webm (640x360, 14.52M)

I'm rewatching the Pacific and pretending the fireworks are jap artillery. Also bought the second half of a ghost gat with all the awesome sales today.

Check out the based Mel Gibson movie, 'The Patriot'.

Zig Forums approved, no degeneracy.

Watching my neighbor launch bootleg fireworks
I'd be surprised if the cops a county over couldn't see them

Fireworks, tracers and setting the bonpile on fire.

Zig Forums is degenerate, though

Attached: hambaga sad.jpg (1073x1428, 267.44K)

let it harden you lad, let your lack of freedom fester and boil over. Once that happens you will feel how the founders felt.

Plotting our revenge.
No Zognald, we're not going to reduce our weapons grade plutonium

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1280x2114, 244.25K)

Americas foundation myth is a deceptive lie
the civil war had nothing to do with slaves

Attached: foundationmyth.jpeg (1122x438, 114.12K)

The Patriot isn't though, you commie.

ghost funz are the answer, user

ameriga is ass :————–DD

Attached: 1422247292308-0.png (627x554, 14.38K)

Just turn China into a firework show. I mean a nuclear holocaust on those ants would be better for that land than having the ants on it as is

Well in all honesty, I thinks japs have every right to possess nukes, let alone weapons-gade uranium and plutonium, only if to construct a few crude nukes to defend themselves against their uncivilised neighbours as a last ditch effort (or to point at the theoretical capability in the event of a local or golbal conflict (or probability thereof) at least in a roundabout, nudge-nudge, wink-wink sort of way, as a deterent of sorts)! I mean, I wouldn't trust the gooks (whether they be of superior or inferior variety) or those yellow jews, the chinese, and I live halfway the world across from them.

Speaking of which, how much enriched uranium do you have in stockpile? Those are more suited to constructing a crude gun-type weapon as a last-ditch measure.
Sage for doubleposting.

What about Chink ABM systems they buy from Russia, would they be able to get through them?

No, when I spoke of a last-ditch weapon, I was thinking more of a simple airdrop bomb (now, granted, they aren't many airplances capable of carryig such a weapon) or a simple 'device' (kind of like Israeli's last-ditch measure in the Arab-Israeli conflict) but only to be stategically placed along whatever costal/ border region they fear the chink invasion from the most.

Now if we're talking about a proper nuclear-deterence capability, that's a different matter. But still a simple stockpile of nuke-food is enough to serve as a deterent in a regional political conflict. (Kind of like what Germans used to have).

Happy Treason Day, OP. Have you thanked your French, Spanish, and Dutch 'liberators' yet?

Every day, I thank God that my country isn't subjugated to a regime as tyrannical as the one that currently rules the United Cuckdom.

Shit, forgot to turn off my VPN.