Trump's supreme court nominee is a "moderate" gun grabber

web.archive.org/web/20180705071735/https://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/judge-kavanaughs-record-on-second-amendment-gun-rights/ (archive.is hasn't been working)

Call your senators! Keep him away from the Supreme Court!

Attached: panicpanic.webm (640x480, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Feinberg
8ch.net/pol/res/11817750.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucker!

yeah. what a surprise.

Who's the first one?

And Trump never followed through with his supposed ban, literal hot air.

I hate him, lads

Attached: 3ce1877d33b162b4bbf8947d08c214ab5580244d81e89ca022654bcce92addf5.jpg (1199x800, 152K)

Nice gun, jeb.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Feinberg

He also banned molot/vepr imports because "muh russia"

Only because he couldn't get it passed, he supported all the state-level ones that did get passed though.

How will Zig Forums defend trump this time?

Same as always: "muh 6,000,000-D chess".

They won't. Zig Forums isn't doing that shit anymore now that le epin turkroach maymay has been gassed like the faggot fuckhead that he was.

I find it really interesting how before when you critisized trump you'd get shouted down and called a shill and faggot by the users, though, and nowadays basically every pollack insists they've thought that all along, Trump's always been a jewish stooge, it's just that the turk was banning dissent. Which he was, but a huge portion of the userbase was all for it a couple months ago. Kikefy also had a tendancy of samefagging on VPN's constantly (and being absolutely shit at it to the point of being caught constantly) so I wouldn't put anything past the fag.

It hurts to live in Michigan sometimes

I wonder what our resident trumpcuck will come up with to justify this.

Sounds like Virginia.
The only non libshit candidate with any hope of getting into the Senate is Corey Stuart who is exactly like the fag you describe, only he's not a nigger.

I've literally seen people on Zig Forums say "Trump is only being pro-israel and pro-jew because it pisses people off and makes people hate jews"

What are the chances of getting Congress to sandbag is first choice?

Where you at?

fuck off fed

Zig Forums are calling varg a hero and genius for inventing white cuckholding. Varg isn’t bug by some of his kids not looking like him because they are still white.

are there any pro-gun choices at all?

no, the kike GOP congress banned vepr

????

Attached: 1447842172571.png (387x478, 29.46K)

Never hurts to start making noise that of 1 of 3 is confirmed shit with guns. He has already skipped over the two best, Lee or Willett, so good enough reason to be pissed.

Call them anyways. Red state dems up for election may defect. Getting Republicans saying he's a bad idea stops them (even if Stabmenow doesn't have the self-preservation instinct to do it).

It was the state department. Congress just made it impossible to reverse.

What the hell is he going to do, double-ban them?

Not to mention he's one of dozens of nominees…. don't hype shit over bullshit, it exhausts people and then they're too tired to get hyped over something real.

Oh for fucks sake just ban OP and everyone in this thread, including me for falling for this ass water and bumping it. Fucking every one of you deserves gonorrhea, a serious thread died for this.

As Supreme Court judge he can uphold Miller and any other "reasonable" regulation you stupid leaf. It doesn't matter if he's one of dozens, he's believed in the top 3 and even if he isn't backlash over this will make Trump avoid gun grabbers in the future.

What else could you expect from a cryptokike?

Attached: trumpwall.jpg (1280x720, 125.62K)

You're a fucking dipshit

Confidential sources say you suck cocks.

Says the canuck cuck or fed.
Better to make noise anyway or else they'll slip shit through.

Hey, just curious if there are Zig Forumsommanods in my area.

Exactly. Make noise so maybe the cuck in chief and the fags in Congress don't approve of this guy. Quit being all "hurr fake news XD", you fucking leaf.

Does anybody have any other verifiable sources that can accurately guess his top picks, other than National Review, which has been slowly been taken over by neocons and RINOs?

How about the Washington Post?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x575, 329.11K)

That's Schumer being a bitch, not Trump.

Amy Barret seems to be the ideal pick given the current political climate in my opinion

Attached: d70e3186a790134680f99e67ec5f0f6f72c6b061432fb5456a51266aafbf85cd.png (604x608, 5.71K)

This is the perfect plan to exhaust people and drain their energy. You're relying on fucking fake news which outright lies to you again and again no less. They say it's top 3 but you don't really know that they could be pulling shit out of their asshole about that for all you know.
If you're concerned try writing a letter to the president or something.

btw if you need decent sources for news sites like this is a decent start www.oann.com/

Democrats don't give a fuck about the own shit they preach, they'll attack whoever and in any way they want to.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (645x729, 95.77K)

DailyCaller is a pretty good outlet too

Pre Second Vatican Council is quite pro-freedom, don't confuse current Vatican Catholicism with old school Catholicism. Also who cares if she is a women provided shes a good candidate? or would you rather have a gun grabber than a women?

The problem is that women don't make good candidates. Whether they hold the "right" opinion or not they are ruled by their emotions and what is and isn't fashionable far more than they are reason. As such, if your strategy relies on counting on a woman to be reasonable you've already lost.

Kavanaugh is dogshit, but Kethledge seems pretty good. Barrett has no record on either side, so she should be avoided.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (574x272, 20.45K)

Be careful, you might be labeled a foreign "fed" for noticing the retardation of these ingrates.

Policy should not be decided by those who believe in medieval fairy tales and that supernatural beings are monitoring them and affecting the world around them. Catholicism is one of the primary causes of the mess we're in because it disregards race in favor of followers. Abortion is important for reducing the population of nonwhites and degenerates. Far more nonwhites get abortions than whites and the whites that do are primarily liberals. We're set to become a minority and without abortions, it would be far worse. Expanding abortions, even subsidizing them, would help us a lot. It's just hard to get that through the bible thumpers.

Stay assmad trumpcuck leaf, the president has already proven he doesn't give a fuck about gun rights.

If you guys want a good laugh. Zig Forums literally has zero argument against Hitler and Nazis being huge gun grabbers. Now they are posting soyboy memes and gore to anyone questions trump or call out Hitler for being anti-gun. 8ch.net/pol/res/11817750.html

Attached: 0908985E-3353-4AD2-AE87-E9C5E46DD722.jpeg (640x465, 108.1K)

Funny because last time I checked Nazi germany killed more whites than Jews while invading white lands. Also Hitler a literal Manlet mutt. Hitler cabinet probably had more Jews than trump.

This. In America, abortion's practically a big, fancy, unintentional eugenics programme.

Look, I now you're butthurt because your shitty, non-Zig Forums-related little thread got deleted. But do you have to go shitting all over the place with your nonsense? Now go back to Zig Forums or wherever the hell you came from.

You Hug box mentality cunts no different than Zig Forums.

You triple-nigger when did you hear me bash you for criticising that orange cunt? I'm the guy here you quoted and greentexted his shit earlier who made fun of Zig Forums and Trump, just with a different VPN. What makes Zig Forums a hugbox? You post an unrelated thread in any properly-maintained board and it gets deleted! Start a thread in /a/ about politics and it gets deleted. You talk nonsense and any sane person calls you mad. You go to a library and ask for a dildo and they show you the way out and laugh at you. You go to a dildo shop and ask for Carl Marx: the Collected Works and they call you a retard and laugh at you. Now go take a free helicopter ride safe landing not guaranteed.

And I don't give a fuck about your president either. I just give even less of a fuck for you and your imaginary problems spammed on MY FUCKING BOARD.

APOLOGIZE NOW

Please kill yourself

Oh, you're the BO?
Make trumpcuckery mandatory and ban me then, delusional chesscuck leaf.
Nobody believes you considering how you desperately defend the fat gun grabbing piece of shit every time he shows his true anti-gun colors.

Also, he literally just chose the worst possible conservacuck.
Anyone here who still defends the man is an utter retard, and doesn't actually care about firearms.

I don't think trump himself is a jewish puppet, at least not knowingly. But over the years, the kikes have embedded themselves so firmly into the .gov that they control what information the president recieves, and therefore at least limiting if not outright determining what actions he can take and decisions he can make.
He's kept to his campaign promises, at least. I wasn't hoping for anything more.

picrel soon

Attached: 1486263875552.png (627x800, 333.83K)

Damn son if you are this mad go make your own leaf/k/ board then.

Attached: FB_IMG_1525466326534.jpg (512x512, 42.61K)

god

damn

it

Attached: 1502177430567.png (500x500 97.1 KB, 402.53K)

lurk moar

i've been lurking since 2012 and have never seen the bo

Then you actually have friends clearly haven't lurked enough. Dude's popped in and out being all Australian and shit since before he was BO

Wait 2012? What the fuck even is this? Our version of "I've been here since 2001"?

Hotwheels is that you?

Attached: just_fucking_end_me_already.gif (472x352, 499.12K)

Kavanaugh dissented, he found the DC ban unconstitutional. Read your own source.

Why would they read anything when they're here false-flagging as gun owners? They don't care about reality, only propaganda.