Hitler Ordered a two front War with Russia against his generals advice

How did that jewish Manlet mutt fuck over Germany during World War 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy
vimeo.com/261628548
marycarmelnews.wordpress.com/2015/11/28/who-is-responsible-for-world-war-2-and-72-million-dead/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Valkyrie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_General_Staff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He wasn't a Jewish Khazar, he was a Hungarian Hun…. which is still Asiatic, but different tribe.

I swear if rommel was in charge, or even himmler or gobbels, we'd all be sprechen zie deutch now. But the German people wanted Hitler, and they got him in spades.

Good goy.

Attached: EF74DF43-9776-442A-AE11-85C7A30BFE0A.jpeg (640x465, 108.1K)

mfw

Attached: Hitler rehearsing his public speeches in front of the mirror 3.jpg (1600x1216, 89.16K)

No. Like almost every war it was a question of 'when' the eventual loser would lose rather than 'if'. The only way that Germany could have 'won' is if they could have gotten France, the USA, and the British Empire on board in a war with the Soviets.

Shall I dump my collection?

The absolute state of 4/pol/

Never happened…

Or if they consolidated their power base in Africa and Europe before opening hostilities with USA, Russia and the small island like Rommel actually wanted to do.

Shut up chang.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_offensive_plans_controversy

Where did I hear this before?

Are you retarded, or just a pensioner soviet who despite USSR not existing still shills for it?
First invasion was scheduled at 1920, but we far right groups blocked a peaceful reunion between bolsheviks and frankfurt school.

Keep this braindead larp conspiracy shit on cuckchan. You don't belong here.

Attached: hitlerblondi.jpg (475x605, 110.57K)

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
What the fuck are you doing nigger? Why are you posting in a history thread?

Good post, capped.

Attached: check.jpg (253x350, 30.67K)

Did you actually read the article you posted?

I guess Eastern Poland just invaded itself then.

The ruskies were planning to do it either way. Might as well throw the first punch.
A real fucking stupid decision of his was refusing to replace the Stahlhelm with something better, like the bowl-esque M1956 helmet design his R&D had developed (and with significantly better results in deflecting bullets/shrapnel, diffusing head silhouette, preventing echoing in the ears, allowing soldiers to raise their heads further, etc.) because "it represents the german struggle" or some dumb shit like that.

What timeline is this? I want to go back

user, you're fucking retarded for a couple of reasons

This isn't the first thread about WWII and won't be the last either. The majority here are braindead when it comes to history. Either cherry-picking certain events or straight-up repeating bullshit from History Channel and other kike 'experts'

lol jewpig

Attached: 5c71bba3f92d4e2c2ca393d6d49bea4ffc4b626c34d5129ec3705458beb51f4b.jpg (8362x3240, 10.55M)

Yep. Plus jewish shilling.

Prove to us you're not a kike first, faggot.

hilarious

If you look at the Soviets in a vacuum you're correct, but there are other factors to consider, namely the frogs and the britbongs. If Hitler was planning to attack the Soviets all along (which given how schizophrenic his strategies were throughout the war could easily not be true), he shouldn't have cooperated with them to spitroast Poland, which gave the Brits cassus belli with him Yes I'm aware that the bongs were pining for war regardless, but they still need some kind of justification for declaring war. If they didn't care about justification they wouldn't have waited until Poland to attack. Germany should have concentrated on either one front or the other at first–either keep tensions down with Stalin until he was finished dealing with the British, or, instead of invading Poland, be more open in affirming his opposition to Stalin, and launch a propaganda campaign to get the Poles to ask for Germany to come in and protect them. If the propaganda campaign doesn't work, wait until the Soviets actually invade Poland, then publicly call them out on it and say you'll move your forces into Western Poland to protect it from Soviet invasion, and in doing so publicly call out the Brits for not upholding their promise to protect Poland. Now, this might not prevent war with the Brits entirely–they'd probably find some excuse to use as a justification for going to war sooner or later–but it would be enough of an embarrassment that their entry into the war would be delayed. Germany is thus able to concentrate on either the East or the West instead of trying to wage war on the entire civilized world at the same time. And if they choose to focus East, they should have also been a little more forceful in their talks with Japan. If they could convince the Nips to stop having bad dreams about the Russo-Japanese war and attack the USSR and its territories rather than Allies-friendly China. This would put the pressure on Stalin and prevent him from pulling forces from the East to concentrate his defense of Moscow, which makes life easier for the Germs as well. It would also delay US involvement in the war because now Pearl Harbor would never happen.

The war would also be far easier for the Reich if they learned to into logistics and ease of maintenance (each Tiger was handmade and had not parts commonality with other Tigers, you had to lift the whole passenger compartment of the chassis to make engine repairs), and Hitler himself didn't suffer from major autism around anything pertaining to materiel procurement. The StG-44 is the famous one, but his fascination with gratuitously large tanks didn't help either. Hitler was a good, charismatic civilian leader who let his ego get the better of him and decided that oratory skills somehow translated into him being a master tactician.

Attached: startrek_riker_third_rike.png (359x472, 169.53K)

Start here:
vimeo.com/261628548

Attached: 0cca868a2fdd0927db3eef6545a4e07278f5b540682936ab891056397897f71b.jpg (505x813, 116.06K)

What the fuck is going on in this thread

The Japan problem is a tough one though, since that nonsense started so much earlier than it got going in the West.
Hitler might have been able to keep Britain on his side even after Czechoslovakia, but even if he had done things right at home, Japan would already be deep into China.

If our traitorous governments hadn't been operating an open undeclared war against the ANTICOMINTERN since 1936 and just stayed out of it, the USSR was toast.

Degrelle's Belgians were 6 days out of Moscow in '41, and that was with the commies already getting supplies from the west. Imagine if they had been bloodied even worse in the Winter War and Spanish Civil War, and the Nips hadn't been economically strangled so they could open up an asian front and tie Zhukov down.
The kicker is in this scenario we would have seen massively smaller loss of life among the Russian people.

Pic related.

Attached: NSSlavs.jpg (4344x3056, 2.36M)

Wehraboos and Soviet apologists

Fuck.

If this book is correct, then Hitler most likely thought that there was a whole faction of pro-nazi bongs close to the government who could take power in any day, and so Britain wouldn't do anything. Which is kind of true, the US could have done a proper D-Day every year in various parts of Europe.
Nips won that war, you are thinking of Khalkin Gol.

I'm positively sure that in 10 years burgers will say that Belgians, Sardinians and Manchurians are all Slavs.

The internet has been a better teacher than my corrupt government's subverted education system.
How's Cyprus doing, by the way? :^)

Western Front was a done deal long before the war began. Churchill's been pushing for it since at least 1936 because he and his (((cohorts))) didn't like the Germans getting rid of private banks in their territory. Hell, Britain in general wanted Germany gone since before WWI when they realized the krauts managed to make a bigger and better navy than theirs.
Eastern Front on the other hand, was largely orchestrated by Bolshevik jews (which made 80% of their party's elite) and people like Valadimir Jabotinsky and Ilya Ehrenburg (Stalin's Jewish propagandists for genocide) were already pressing the Soviet Union and jews everywhere to make Germany an enemy since 1934. You have no idea how much control they had over the USSR. Not to mention the whole clusterfuck that happened in northern Poland prior to Hitler's invasion that arguably puts him in the right for making the first move.
In short, Germany was already surrounded before even Hitler could realize it, and it went beyond mere logistics. The Brits, Frenchies and Ruskies were already talking deals to team up against Germany when he took power.
This might be getting a bit on the Zig Forums side of things and there's a lot more factors to cover but this goes way further back and way, way further down.

Didn't help them much that their overdesigned tanks drank fuel like a Bavarian chugs beer and had their transmissions explode all the time.

If Germany didn't send over Lenin, we wouldn't be in this much of a mess.

USSR and Stalin after Finnish fiasco had refreshing message of their military been colossus with legs of clay. They didn't wanted war now, they wanted it in SOME future. After their program of rearmament would provided them perceived DECISIVE advantage. They were in the Cold War with Germany. Do you know thing about Cold War? It can last for decades and Russians never felt superior enough to actually invade Europe despite their 100000 tanks. But Hitler invasion took their worries of been not strong enough out of from equation.

Fuck off Zig Forums

Siding with the allies was a huge mistake, and Pastafags are to blame for that. Hitler practically begged the faggot Mussolini to not invade us, but the little bitch did anyway and the then-Nationalist Greek government did the obvious thing - accept war with them.
Had these retards just let Hitler do his thing we wouldn't have to fight against Europe's last hope. It truly is sickening that we lost men for the sake of protecting kikes and their money.

I think Lenin is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills Romanovs and doesn't afraid of anything.

But again, they need cassus belli. Even if Churchill was pushing for it since 1936 And I don't believe he was at the time, he was still praising Chamberlains decisions then, there was still no declaration of war until 1939 because until Poland they didn't have a good excuse. Sure, they would have found an excuse eventually, but even if the Western Front is a "done deal," the longer Hitler could have delayed it the better.

Same deal with Eastern Front, even if Stalin was planning to attack Germany at some indeterminate point in the future, Hitler could have just prepared for the offensive without provoking Stalin, and focusing on the West instead. Even if we assume that both fronts are inevitable, that doesn't mean delaying tactics aren't possible. I don't know if the germs would have won the war if they adopted these tactics, and were less retarded on the materiel side of things, but it sure as hell would have gone differently. Wehraboos just deny this because they don't want to admit their Deer Reader did anything wrong.

If Robbespierre wasn't such a fucking retard there wouldn't be a Lenin to send over and we wouldn't be in a mess at all.

I must shill that book I've posted again, because he has a rather convincing theory that all the economic and financial politics of the UK from the end of ww1 were focused on engineering such developments that would lead to warmongers taking over in Germany. Preferably britaboo warmongers who'd attack the USSR, exhaust Germany in the process, and then allow the Anglo-Americans to roll in a reshape Germany into a tool of their own.

And I have to tell to you too to read that book. The Reds were supported by the Brits from the very beginning. They wanted Russia to keep fighting with them during ww1, so first they disposed of the tzar, then they were three possibilities for Russia:
The first case was preferred by the UK, because it's rather easy to hijack a democracy. But it didn't came to be, and so they had to choose between whites and reds. They choose the reds, because whites would have been natural allies of Germany, and the last thing they wanted was a German-Russian alliance. And so they put the bolsheviks into power.

Attached: liberty_the_ass.webm (600x480, 8.42M)

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Attached: Borys_Kowerda_-_1927.jpg (413x631, 187.88K)

Stalin got fucked in the Winter War because he was a fucking retard for underestimating Finns in their own turf, and for pushing tanks through thick snowy forests ripe for ambushes. They won through their manpower and zerg rushing, as they have in most of their battles, but at a very heavy price. All so they could have some more water borders (despite already having the fucking Baltics). The USSR was just opportunistic because they didn't have the strategy, or the resources, to match their manpower and ambitions. The Germans noticed this in Poland, in the purges, and then in Finland.

Yeah Poland was the excuse they needed to go to war, though I'm still not sure if Germany could've ever found a way out of it. Kind of seemed like a lost cause from the start. But yeah delays would've been great, given that Operation Barbarossa's planning was rather inconsistent and the Germans basically fell into the same trap Napoleon did.
I'm not sure where his loyalties truly lied, Churchill was widely hated by everybody ever since Galipoli, even more so when he was picked to become PM. He paraded himself as anti-communist, and yet he sided with the Soviets…

Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
And yeah, economics played a huge hand on UK's involvement (and scheming). Frenchies and Belgians too with the occupation of the Ruhr.
Pardon if the link goes a bit too "out there" but it does hint at this.
marycarmelnews.wordpress.com/2015/11/28/who-is-responsible-for-world-war-2-and-72-million-dead/

Attached: 38b88fa087ba52b0f94018155f64c54eb81f0c27db5683926fdc79dc4f238476.webm (360x240, 7.63M)

Thanks for posting that again, Hungarianon

Attached: Nuke_Cali.jpg (710x1024, 43.1K)

You should be glad that I'm not uploading the pdfs of Decline of the West to every second thread. Although that's mostly because I have it in a physical format (and in Hungarian).

Attached: inside_iowa.jpg (271x395, 18.39K)

Do you have more pics of Iowa-tan, or all only physical copies in Hungarian?

Attached: colony-tans.jpg (1134x768, 383.87K)

War with the USSR was necessary to prevent them from conquering all of Europe. If Britain and France didn't declare on war on Germany for no reason in defense of faggot Poland, then it wouldn't have been a two front war.

Hitler did nothing wrong

He wasn't too far from the truth there. In the run up to the war the general attitude in British politics was something along the lines of 'he may be a bit crazy, but he's going to keep Stalin in check'. If he'd called for an international war against the Soviets there's a good chance that Britain would have joined him. With Germany, Britain, most of the Baltic and Eastern European states, and possibly France invading from the west, and Japan and possibly the USA invading from Kamchatka, there's a decent chance that Russia would have folded within a year (particularly as they probably wouldn't have the build up they had before Barbarossa in RL). I've no idea how that would have broken down afterwards, but it's an interesting scenario to think about.

Again, that book proposes that it was all just smoke and mirrors to make Hitler go to war against the USSR.

That might have made sense before the war, but Hitler would have to be pretty obtuse to genuinely think that after the bongs had already declared war on him.

Hitler was the original redditor

Hitler's bad decision-making is overrated, and obviously post-war officers sought to blame him for everything, seeing as how he couldn't defend himself. The fact remains that Germany had no way of winning this war. It was never going to happen. The best they could have hoped for was a negotiated peace, reset, and another try. Germany did not have the natural resources, population, or production ability to match the USSR and the rest of the allies, and even taking Moscow would not have ended the war. Hitler did a lot of shit wrong, but he certainly did things right where his advisers asked him to do otherwise.

Would I be able to read 'The Decline of the West' without having read any other literature on philosophy?

A background in Nietzsche would help for the first half, but all of the historical material (including the titular "decline of the west") should be understandable if dense. I first read it without having read any philosophy, and it was still extremely informative.

Thanks

FTFY

Oy vey

Attached: Nuke_Thread.jpg (2244x1603, 338.04K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1600x1200, 4.13M)

That doesn't lack shear at all.

No, he wasn't a Hungarian Hun, he was Australian-Austrian.

Hitler's primary opposition to the StG was the addition of a third caliber.

Congrats you're the first to raise a point. And the invasion of Poland was agreed upon by both GDR and USSR.

Can't wait for some retard to bring up the molotov line.

That is no shear lack. This is a shear lack

Attached: shrek the sheep.jpg (880x632, 180.06K)

That's right goy, it's those Russians sabotaging elections, democracy and making communisms.
(^:

I'm still waiting for someone to address . In order for Hitler to dindu nuffin he would have had to have been an absolute retard.

What makes you think that he wasn't an absolute retard when it came to Perfidious Albion? If the British elites wanted a radical movement in Germany that would attack Russia, and they invested decades of work to make this master plan come true, then they would have picked a radical movement led by someone who was blinded by his ideas about the English being their beloved racial brothers. Blinded so much that they could have easily made him believe that the UK would try its best to stay out of the war if he posed hard enough as a strong conqueror. That book suggests that they must had some kind of a secret pact that involved Heß.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146II-849,_Rudolf_Heß.jpg (526x774, 69.16K)

Then why did the Battle of Britain happen over a year before Operation Barbarossa? Why did the Germans immediately seize as much coastline as possible as a countermeasure against a possible landing by the bongs? The timeline of events doesn't add up and isn't in support of this theory.

The British warned him they would do that. Hitler knew full well what he was doing. He just thought he could win. He couldn't, and I think few people knew that at the time. Hindsight is 20/20.

Hitler's only mistake was not genociding Britain when he still had the chance. He waited too long and let them get away with too many bullshit because he truly wanted to prevent a war with them and trusted Churchill to not act like a faggot.
Unfortunately for us all, Churchill never stopped acting like a total faggot :(

Hitler never had the chance against the British, and war had been declared before Churchill became PM. Even then, his fellow MPs were seeking an alliance with the USSR. There just was never going to be a victory for Germany once they invaded Poland.

If you honestly expect me to fully explain to you here what took the author hundreds of pages then this conversation will go on for weeks. But I'm not a commie faggot who just screams to read 10 books before you can say anything about his personal system of never-tried-before commie bullshit. So,

According to this theory, the battle of Bongistan was this posing, because he was led to believe that they just have to bomb Britain a bit, and then the common people will turn against the war faction, because they don't want to suffer for no reason whatsoever, and then the already strong peace party will take over and Krauts and Rosbif will be best friends forever. Of course, it didn't work like that, because there was never a real peace party, and it just gave lots and lots of ammo for an anti-German propaganda campaign, and also justified bombing German civilians.

Attached: cure_hitler.jpg (950x711, 189.92K)

There really was no support for the fascist movement in the UK, as the lack of electoral results for the BUF and the Battle of Cable Street show. I think this is continue to be the case for a while in the states as well.

And by the same token, I don't want to dismiss an entire book without reading it. But this would require not only Hitler, but all his advisers and generals, to be beyond retarded and completely incapable of conducting even cursory intelligence. And it still doesn't explain why Germany was preparing against a possible D-Day (by seizing all the viable coastlines as soon as possible) as early as it was.

This is the Third Reich we are speaking of, a government where the leader of a bunch of political activists, glorified bodyguards, and concentration camp personnel managed to build a second army, simply because he wanted more power himself and glory for his men. It's quite possible that the generals were sensible enough to seize the coastlines in preparation for an invasion from Britain, and Hitler personally said it's a-okay, but in his mind it was all just part of the posing, and it war really just a question of time before the Brits join him. And why would he bother explaining all of this to those old and useless Prussians in the general staff? After all, a member of the British royal house personally told the Germans that they are ready to take over, and that the people will support them. Why wouldn't they believe him? It's not like the Germans deeply penetrated the British political class, and they also didn't have any methods to properly gauge public opinion in that day and age.

Now that I think about it, the success of the evacuation of Dunkirk boosted Britain's morale and trust in Churchill a whole lot due to the gigantic fucking mess that stirred up in the German chain of command when Hitler gave the halt order to his panzer divisions and allowing the brits to escape. That, and the Luftwaffe's ineffectiveness against tiny civilian boats. That was a big fuckup on their part.
Would the brits have capitulated had the evacuation failed?

Hitler gave no such order. He approved a request to halt because Rundstedt was worried about the supply and flanks of his force, which was also advised by von Kluge.

The fact that this solely relies on 'every notable german politician was just really stupid' and 'ebil power-hungry retard' with no supplementary evidence besides speculation and 'why not' lends much more credence towards you simply taking unsupported words at face-value than it does to you actually being correct. Supply a official document that says any of this. Because Hitler and his staff had rather fucking different things to say about it, but I suppose you could of course say that it was all a ploy.

Wrong, he did it make Churchill change his plans and accept a peace treaty

There is no evidence of that, and Directive No. 13 directly contradicts such a notion, as it was issued after the halt, which was not initiated by Hitler himself. Not only that, but it's a pretty stupid plan to begin with. You have an easier time negotiating peace if you're winning more, not less.

You guys need to step up your shearing plaque game.

Fucking /d/egenerate.

Attached: degenerate.png (2048x1536 145.57 KB, 419.09K)

I did not have to notice that…

Attached: stop posting lewds.jpg (500x500, 63.43K)

Germany at the time was a dictatorship, one where the generals of the army wanted to kill the dictator. If the small clique at the top acts retarded, then the whole country suffers from their retardation. Mind you, I'm not arguing about forms of government here, and I don't say that Hitler was a mouthbreathing retard, but if he really blindly trusted the Eternal Anglo, then every other notably German politican had their hands tied in this matter.
What?
Show us his words then, along with official documents.

?

Attached: 618.jpg (541x458, 200.92K)

Don't doubt the mongol of wisdom, newfriend. His throat-chants only sing lyrics of truth.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Valkyrie

Hitler had forced the death of many hundreds of thousands of Germans across the entire continent with his retarded plans and political agenda pushing in the military.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-C0716-0046-003,_Claus_Schenk_Graf_v._Stauffenberg.jpg (799x575, 90.99K)

Haha. No.

Attached: hitlers generals fucked everything.PNG (1474x710, 112.06K)

So yes, it relies on saying that Hitler, his staff, and their extended staff were all just retarded. I don't think you understand how their political system worked, it wasn't a sunday-morning-cartoon dictatorship where he slaughters anyone who speaks back to him.
< simply because he wanted more power himself and glory for his men
The burden of proof is not on me, my addled hungarian friend. Nonetheless, Anglo-Saxons are Germans and Hitler and his people specifically did not want a war killing fellows. This attitude changed when they denied all amicable agreements and pushed broadcasts raving against their lack of private banks and commercial positioning.
Here's some quotes.
>Britain looked upon Germany as a Power which was of importance commercially and politically and which, partly because of its enormous industrial development, was assuming such threatening proportions that the two countries were already contending against one another in the same sphere.
Stalag edition pages 692-694

You are the one who doesn't understand how the political system worked. His generals tried to kill him, and in retalation they were killed. Fucking Rommel was forced to commit suicide! And then there was the Night of the Long Knives! Do you honestly believe that their leadership was a sunday-morning-cartoon group of good friends discussing their plans for the future, without ever thinking about betraying the others?

You mean one general and a couple of his staff you retarded retard.
So he, through magical charismatic powers, created a paramilitary group solely to gain power for himself? Okay buddy
The Waffen SS was created before Hitler was in power. Jesus fucking Christ, are you really this stupid or do you think shitting out enough disingenuous words will win you an argument?
Provide proof for anything you have said
And I just gave you three quotes specifically predicting was the Brits would do if German industrialized again.
It does not matter what you think is likely when he himself has said nothing related to it and in fact has said things contrary

So, according to your double nigger logic, it's completely ordinary for a general and members of the general staff to try to kill the leader of their country, and it's not the sign of an attitude amongst certain members of the armed forces. In other words, you are unaware of the "feud" between the old guard of Prussian nobles in the Wehrmacht and between the Nazis.
No, he turned his paramilitary forces into a proper army, even though there was already one in place. I take you also never heard of Röhm wanting to absord the Reichswehr into the SA.
Says the nigger who doesn't know the first thing about the Waffen SS. The SS was created in 1925 as an unit of bodyguards, became separate from the SA under the leadership of Himmler in 1929, and after 1933 it had hundreds of thousands of members. So in 1934 they split it into three branches:

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H08449,_Quedlinburg,_Heinrichs-Feier,_Heinrich_Himmler.jpg (800x613, 74.24K)

With that logic I suppose the JFK assassination was a representation that all marines hated JFK.
Glad you understand, so what prompted you to say
< despite the protests from the Wehrmacht
When it's not even applicable.
Iunno brotard, there's maybe a couple posts above where you were asserting that Hitler and his staff were retarded and thought that Britain would just fold or whatever. Funny you seem to forget all the points you had that you're definitively proven wrong on.

Was he killed by an active duty muhreen general and members of the general staff of the muhreens?
You really are retarded. It was created in 1925, when the Nazi party was just one among many, and nobody really cared about what they are doing. The Wehrmacht protested against truning the Waffen SS into a proper army. They wanted it disbanded, while Himmler wanted it to be a proper organization, so Hitler tried to appease both sides by keeping the Waffen SS, but putting it under the OKH. Still, later on the leaders of the Heer protested against equipping Waffen SS units with tanks.
That much is obvious, your simple nigger brain can't hold so much information.
What do you mean by Hitler's staff? He had lots of different people under him, and we could argue if e.g. Speer was important in these matters or not.
Now this is just additional proof that you are not capable of taking part in such discussions. I've said that Hitler personally was on the opinion that the British public didn't want war with Germany, and that there was a strong peace party among the elites ready to take power. Edward VIII, former king of Britain was supposedly the head of this party, and he indeed visited Hitler in 1937, and gave a speech about peace in 1939. Tell me, what do you think, why didn't Hitler try to invade Britain before starting Operation Barbarossa in your opinion? Remember, they succeeded in Czechoslovakia, Poland, Yugolsavia, France, Denmark and Norway at that point, and they had Italy to back them up. Surely, if Hitler really wanted to they could have tried to make a move, even if it had a good chance to fail. They take many risks before, and all of them paid off handsomely (at least in the short run).

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-17964,_Ordensburg_Krössinsee,_Herzog_von_Windsor.jpg (800x528, 76.92K)

Are you doing to 'hehe disingenuous = argument winning' thing again or are you legit this dumb?
Okay, and remember when you alluded to the SS being a result of Hitler forcing it because he wanted power? But it was Himmler who wanted it? Hmm.
Imagine being so dumb that you can say this but time think that a general, said general's chief of staff, and a lieutenant represent the entirety of said staff. This is my point encapsulated.

Wait wait wait
Earlier
Jesus my dude, this isn't even funny anymore. Just kill yourself. Fuck not having an argument in a first place, even if you had one you couldn't keep it coherent anyhow.

Attached: 2c594295251cd729732e01b40374b0aa96f88a659f621f2a10a063bc3167b429.jpg (1432x1662, 1003.33K)

Hitler was pretty irrational towards the end of the war because he was using various drugs for his nerves like meth. Also FG42 > MP44.

Don't make shit up. Stalin was a fucking retard and trusted Germany blindly up until the beginning of Barbarossa. He dismissed any suggestion of invasion as conspiracy. Hitler really just wanted to rebuild the Holy Roman Empire and stop letting a country like France tickle Germany's asshole.

Nothing we say is going to change the foreigners' minds fellow αδερφέ. Marxism has poisoned their minds and even the ones thinking they broke free from the lies, have just jumped into even more lies. "Hitler was bad at tactics" is as much of a meme as the holocaust. Many literally who generals were quick to blame him for their own incompetence.

So we're ignoring the Battle of Britain then?

You claim that being killed by some wacko with a gun who happened to be a former member of a military is the same as being assassinated by the active leaders of a military in a coördinated plot. I'm not the dumb one here, nignog.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. its' like you don't know shit about anything. I wrote this:

If you knew anything about the Third Reich, then you'd know that I described the position of the Reichsführer-SS. And before you say something stupid again: the Reichsführer-SS was the leader of the SS, and it was Himmler from 1929 to 1945. Of course, the last one after him was Hanke, but he was in this position for a mere 40 days.
So your point is that Hitler was best bros forever with the leaders of the Wehrmacht, expect for a few bad apples who tried to blow him up? Are you really this idiotic? If tomorrow some general killed Trump and then the rest of the bunch enacted a plan that temporarily disabled the constitution of the USA, would you say that the top brass is made up of Trump supporters? Or would you think that it's a bit more complicated than that?
Indeed, you could write a similarly long list about why attacking France would be a bad idea. If after the partitioning of Poland he immediately started Operation Barbarossa, then we'd be arguing about how the Maginot Line was the strongest defensive line in the world, backed up by the strongest army of the world. Because both of those statements are true. I'm not arguing that the invasion of Britan would have been successfull. Instead of waiting one or two years to build up his forces for Opration Sealion he was fine with a defensive line stretching through the coastlines of Norway and France, and all he ordered was an air war. Then he went on and attacked the USSR with millions of troops. From this we can deduce that he didn't consider the UK to be a big enough threat to warrant halting that attack. Can we at least agree on this much, or will you came up with an other non sequitor born from your complete ignorance of these subjects?
Now write a letter to Guido Giacona Preparata, and tell him how he has no arguments, because Hitler-sama was an omniscent being born from the Aryan world spirit. On that note, is he your fucking waifu? That would explain why you are so anally devastated from the idea that the British elites and their intelligence services were capable of deceiving him.

And yet more ignorance. The general staff is a very specific term that evolved in Prussia and Germany, it's vastly different from the term "staff". Here, read some kikepedia, especially the part about the Second World War: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_General_Staff

There are three possibilities here:

Attached: Atlantikwall.png (537x795 78.79 KB, 64.81K)

And the coup de grâce: that video you've linked starts with this.

Attached: hoppá.png (1366x768, 378.96K)

After the luftwaffe failed to gain air-superiority over the UK (the first step of any invasion and required by Wehrmacht doctrine) any hope of invading the UK was lost. It was a shaky enough proposition even if he had gained the air advantage needed to make sure a beachhead could be formed without being bombed to shit every 20 minutes, what argument are you even trying to make here?