Only 6K people registered their raifus in CA

gunsamerica.com/blog/exclusive-public-records-prove-california-gun-registration-was-a-total-disaster/

That's even less than what CT got on their registration bullshit.

Attached: picard_clapping.gif (250x189, 387.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kget.com/news/local-news/member-of-prominent-farming-family-faces-felony-weapons-charges/1186514586
nraila.org/articles/20180707/california-massive-data-breach-and-significant-registration-problems-with-ca-doj-s-assault-weapon-registration-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Californians are cancer.

Pic related; a Californian.

Attached: 2142cb0905a1ea526dfa0ac606b8bedb8ee8aea2db0a3fe2b5b696923a0a0d16.png (598x252, 29.3K)

Imagine hundreds thousands of white men filling CA slave labor camps and losing their guns forever. This is beautiful.

You have to be pretty far gone to consider this a victory.

It gets better

"Mental health counselor"
The kind of faggot people run to for easily abused prescriptions in exchange for being labeled unstable because fuck thinking about future consequences?

I think the one who diagnoses symptomless schizophrenia or prescribes you HRT.

Strelok, you must forgive her. She is a Californian; she knows not what she does.

America be better off if the NORKs nuke California.

It would be the best way for them to denuclearize. All they have to do is nuke Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Los Angeles (five or six times to make sure), and south San Diego. And then we'll build a McDonalds in Pyongyang like Kim has always wanted.

How do you even register guns in the US since you don't follow CIP standards for serials? (CIP standard is the three main part bearing pressure, barrel, bolt, chamber, have the same serial).
You guys put serials on shit you can 3d print and anyone can go to a store to buy new barrels…

That is fucking hilarious

Receiver is the only part that is the gun legally speaking.

You only had to look at the failure of the Canadian long gun registry to know this would happen.

LOL. Fags didn't know you could just not do it. It takes like a half minute to swap out a pistol grip for a fin grip, while it usually takes more than 10 minutes for a cop to show up at your door. assuming you're the kind of retard who calls the cops immediately after a defensive shooting and don't wait a minute or two to make sure the faggot bleeds more/swap pistol grip before calling the cops easily defended in court as "think of the chilluns, I had to find my li'l chilluns after they ran" or some such variation

Out of curiosity, what's the combat utility of a pistol grip? I figure there must be some reason for all modern salt guns having pistol grips, but since I'm very recentgunz and have never been in combat I've never figured out what the use.

Also does the boolit button have to be on all semi-automatic rifles, or is it just for the evil scary Assault Rifle 15?

I'm very old world, and one thing I love is the old proof house markings on guns, a formal and beautiful thing. I wouldn't mind the full run of proof marks on all my guns.

In any case, the bigger issue in the US isn't the fact that there aren't stamp markings and numbers for numerous parts, its the fact there is no registry of any type nationwide that is truly fully traceable. Outside of city, local, state registrations, there is no national registration, only ATF lists of who bought which gun brand new. The second someone sells or trades the gun the trace turns from official numbers on paper link to a person to a pounding the pavement and phone calling of people to try to track down the gun from owner to owner., unless it ends up at a gun shop or other FFL licensed seller.

This means that if you bought a rifle back in the 1980's the ATF MIGHT have you on record as the original purchaser. The records might outdated, lost, not submitted, burned up, beyond finding. Even if they did, and you sold the gun to a private party two years after you bought it, and then that guy sold it to another guy, and he traded it for another gun to another guy, and he sold it to someone else, the ATF would have to find your record first (which they might not) then call you, then you have to go "Umm, yeah, didn't like that gun, sold it to some asshat at the gun range 30 years ago, can't remember his name, maybe Joe Blow" then they have to find Joe Blow, then they have to ask Joe Blow what he did with it.

That's assuming some criminal or bad actor didn't destroy the serial numbers on the receiver. That's assuming they can find the record. What happens if you have dementia, what happens if Joe Blow died 20 years ago and nobody remember who he traded or sold the gun to, cold trail? What happens if any one person on an ownership chain decides to lie or obstruct in a way they can't prove he's lying or obstructing? What if you never sold the gun but told the ATF you did, how are they going to prove it? They can't.

Gun registries, or really any registries, rely on immediate and complete compliance, followed by continuing compliance. If there are breaks in the chain, there's no way to prove a gun has been legitimately lost or stolen or not. Destroyed or forgotten. Trying to track down guns to owners is legitimately impossible because owners had the right to sell their guns to anyone they didn't suspect to be a person prohibited from owning firearms. Many American gun owners trade and sell guns to buy other guns, leading to the trails becoming sloppy, even if everyone cooperates the trails are hard to track down and is time consuming. Now try tracking 400 million guns in this type of environment. Impossible!

One complaint is that this system helps protect bad actors who are straw purchasers of guns for criminals, the straw buyer can just say "Ah, my gun was stolen, I didn't sell it to Johnny Crackhead" and makes gunrunners harder to catch. On the positive, it makes it impossible fr the government to track down legitimate guns in good hands to take them away.

This. I dislike the idea of the government having registries of anything, from guns to location data to biological information to internet traffic, on the general populace. Makes it to easy to track down and attack the politically inconvenient.

Thankfully 3D printing has the opportunity to make all gun control and registration pointless. The day when all Americans can visit some website with 3D printing instructions for a GPMG, download said instructions with no NSA interference or tracking, and go print themselves a thousand machine guns for himself and his private army is the day that we will truly be free.

Forgot the vid.

Pistol grips are generally for better control during rapid fire like full auto. This is why you see so many early as fuck cold war era guns having traditional rifle grips since they tend to be better in terms of comfort and full auto capability for everyone wasn't completely embraced yet. Other than that you do get better one handed control of a gun in cases of reloading or just having to use one (support) hand for an extended time while still controlling your arm to point at a safe direction.

The BOOLIT BUTTON™ WAS in itself a work around (approved by governor moon beam actually since he vetoed a ban for it before) for the fixed mag requirement in CA which basically said you need to use a tool to remove a mag from any semi-auto long gun that has one or a combination of flash suppressor, folding/collapsing stock, pistol grip, and maybe some other shit that I forget. The work around was that CA recognized a bullet tip as a tool and so using a mag release shroud (imagine the reset button on the back of a calculator) you can stick the boolit in (bent paper clip or pen tip) the hole to use the mag release. The AK using a paddle and other guns using different methods had versions of the BOOLIT BUTTON™ that worked basically the same (in the case of the AK or similar imagine a cage around the paddle mag release).
The sad and funny part is that by requiring a fixed magazine, and BOOLIT BUTTON™ becoming almost (it bascally was since nobody wanted the NY style rifle) standard equipment for every AR, they made the fucking AR the most popular gun on the range. A new space gun like the Shrubmaster ACR, which didn't even have a millionth of the after market support of the AR would be sold with a dremel tool ass fucked mag catch that had some nigger rigged monkey shit fixed mag thing that no one but the tacticool fag wanted. Which of course caused people to flock in droves away from it and into the AR.

What I want to know if 3d printers can print out powdered metal forms. Something like how smith and wesson does their metal injection molding with a powdered metal/wax mix. If you could come up with a metal alloy with a relatively low eutectic temperature you could really have something going. Printing out dozens of component forms and sintering them in the oven or fireplace.

So basically evil scary things that Nancy Pelosi saw in '80s action movies but don't actually make a difference in terms of the ability of a criminal to do criminal things?

…can't you just pull that off, or at least damage it so the boolit hole is large enough to press by hand?

Even better, you can disassemble it with a correctly-sized allen wrench

Isn't this about bullet buttons? At least for most people.

I appreciate people's work in this field, 3d printing has a lot to offer a lot of people in a lot of fields and hobbies, gun building being one of them. However, I feel the real threat to gun control comes more from cheap lathes, drill presses, and drill/mill machines. 3d plastic guns still need metal parts, so without the ability to make the essentials, the 3d gun is not a complete solution. Besides, the sub guns from WW2 show that submachine guns can be made out of retarded simple parts for mass manufacture, stamp steel and tubes. The threat of cheap black market manufacture came long before 3d printing.

The big threat finally comes down to logistics, going after guns is retarded, going after black market gun makers is easy. Even if people can easily afford the tools to make guns in this modern era of buy everything from Amazon, its the talent and skill sets that set apart a guy jerking off in his basement and the guy who can actually build something of quality. The easier route would be to squeeze not so much the people with the tooling (lathes, printers) but the people who could build good ones and squeeze them.

All of which seems moot. There are simply too many arms manufacturers, too many old guns that never rot away to actually push real gun control. Every time a government sits and has the odd thought "Maybe gun control? Maybe?" it fucks up the whole thought when it dumps like 500,000 guns on some bumfuck mud nation and sets back their own theory back into the mud itself. Its laughable that people who want to enact "small arms control" dump millions of guns here and there and hen wonder how they are going to keep them from going where they aren't. Like nations with high gun control and high murder rates that seem to never benefit from all that "small arms control" we keep hearing about.

Try to control the wind. To catch the sun. Lots of big whig theory and no means to enact it completely or truly effectively in totality.

I'd add in that one handed control is probably the truest and least contentious of pistol grip advantages. I love traditional rifle grip and stock, prefer it honestly. You can keep up with everything all until that final point. Try firing an M14 while dragging a wounded man or other one handed drill or practice or real life motion, it simply doesn't work. Even a full size FAL or G3 can easily perform well in these tasks, but the old traditional rifle doesn't work one handed.

I honestly think the advantage of pistol grips gets overblown, they are better for general combat in some ways, but it doesn't turn a rifle from mild to wild. I prefer recoil mitigation in a traditional rifle over pistol grip, but then again that's another "advantage' that is gained/lost. Many prefer the fact that many pistol grips transfer recoil directly to the shoulder and forarm for control so that the shooting hand is left neutral to deal purely with trigger management. I much prefer to use my shooting hand to help control the gun, but most precision shooters might disagree, or all of them. In proper combat shooting the advantage is questionable.

If there was a huge emergency, as they say SHTF scenario, I might choose my M1a over my other rifles simply because its the most common battle rifle in the US and I prefer the old stock to new. Just my opinion.

For the uninitiated,
kget.com/news/local-news/member-of-prominent-farming-family-faces-felony-weapons-charges/1186514586

nraila.org/articles/20180707/california-massive-data-breach-and-significant-registration-problems-with-ca-doj-s-assault-weapon-registration-system

"illegally modified"
Into what ffs? A phased 40-watt plasma cannon?

>Either cuck out and comply with state-enforced homosexuality registration of your tacticool rifle with a forward pistol grip and normal grip or go featureless with no forward rifle grip, flash hider, and opt for an ugly-ass fin or those NY stocks that prevents your thumb from wrapping around the pistol grip.
This state is pure suffering and it's only going to get worse if Newsom gets in because he is a total sperg that makes DeLeon look sane

Attached: JUSTHQ.jpg (759x508, 111.64K)

I'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest the government leaking that info wasn't accidental.

Into something the State does not want you to have. All Hail The State, Glorious and Powerful it is! The State protects us from ungood people with ungood opinions and ungood items.

Someone really needs to take them down a peg or two. Teach them that they're not as all-powerful as they think they are.

This guy should pull a Bundy and tell them to fuck off.

It's called the san andreas, and it's overdue.

Battle of Athens 2.0?

No, that wouldn't be poetic enough.

The reason why the lawmakers in places like California do this is because they are detached from the common man. They don't care about public safety, because they're surrounded by armed guards. They don't care about angering the people, because they're isolated in their country estates. They think they're like gods, dictating how we should live to all us peons. You can hear it in how they address us – we're all just ignorant bible-thumpers who are too stupid to understand their oh-so-benevolent intentions. Someone needs to intrude upon their bubbles, their ivory towers, and show them that's not the case. That the people can touch them. That they're not all-powerful. That the little people can and will show up at their homes to reattach their disconnected lives to reality. That even being a senator can't protect you from a mob of angry men with some rope.

Maybe, but in the event of a major earthquake cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles would be fucked hard, and those are the two cities that put these faggots in power in the first place. These are the faggots that voted for Prop 63. If we're lucky the politicos would be in their districts when it happens and will experience Mad Max Cali.

The politicos probably have escape plans ready if the SHTF. That, and they probably have secret homes and plenty of armed guards to ensure that even if the mobs come for them, they'll be safe. And that's assuming the mobs even try to come for them instead of fighting amongst each other to survive while the politicians watch for their own amusement, just like the politicos want.

It's not enough to vote them out of power, so they can relax on a beach on a fat pension while millions of their constituents starve. They must be punished for their flagrant disregard of the American people.

I don't disagree, but after the shitstorm of prop 63, I have no sympathy for a majority of the state.

The voters are mostly just pawns who have been duped into thinking they need the government to protect them and illegals. It's the politicians who are the head of the snake.

And the politicians are just figureheads for the ruling class, what's your point?

That's why you go after the ruling class and their figureheads. The Clintons, the Bushes, the Soroses, etc. Not Joe the plumber who votes straight Democrat because he's deluded himself into thinking they're still the party of JFK, or Jose the spic who just needs to be punted over the wall.

Attached: Miguel tulio_9d32eb_6656372~2.jpg (184x152, 9.58K)

Good goyim!

California is also probably going to start treating parts other than the receiver as firearms soon.

Attached: 1292450978658.jpg (300x300, 17.45K)

Attached: 6356345.jpg (260x194, 8.65K)

If only the californian minority bureaucracy wasn't so incompetent, then they could fund police no knock raids on every home in california registered as caucasian.
Also, GG california.

See this is the part that's truly inconcievable that it would be legal. If they hate being a state this much they need to renounce their goddamn statehood. Being 2A cucks is expected but I'm like positive this violates a gazillion federal laws.

Could be worse tbh

The best part is the fact that the reason more people didn't register wasn't because they didn't want to, but because they couldn't. And the cucks, faggots that they were, called up the NRA to ask for help in complying with the government's tyranny.

"H-hello, Mr. NRA? I want to jam the government's dick up my ass, I really do, but I can't. How do I get it up their real good?"

Yes. But unfortunately they now know shoulder things don't go up. They travel horizontally.
Sort of yes and no. If you file it down the little spring comes shooting out as there is now nothing holding it in at least in the case of the AR, AK on the other hand had some so wide that you could just get your thumb fat through the gap and still work the release. Most people here either legally bought a so called "mag magnet" that's nothing more than a small magnet on a nail/screw shaped piece of metal with a head shaped like a normal(ish) mag release or extra large button. They then took said object and illegally installed it on rifles by just letting magnets be magnets. A regular mag release is also not illegal to own, so in the case of what said you can just unscrew the BB and install the normal one I personally used the curved fingernail scraper on a small pair of clippers. The main issue like I said was guns not using the standard AR or AK pattern mag release like the ACR, FAL, or PTR 91. You had to wait for somebody to make a bullet button for the gun (quickly done in the case of the FAL and G3 clone) or else the seller who did sell to CA would just do some quick nigger rig so he can hurry and start shipping the less popular rifles to the state without having to wait for some asshole to make it.

Yes. Bullet buttons were a way to keep your evil features without totally fucking your rifle. A new law passed (using gut and amend tactics) banned the previously a-okay in jerry browns view bullet button making it too a part of the evil features of an assault weapon. Your only way of not having to legally register is to go feature less i.e. New York style.

Nigger do you even visit outdoor shooting ranges. The only ones who follow the laws are the clean cut wears Sunday best for casual events beaners who are trying their god damned hardest to look white but never get there or old faggot boomer tier fudds who listen to their fudd shop buddies half correct news about the new laws. One particular incident happened on a friday night just before the range closed.
Fudd gets his first ever AR because of a gun ban scare and the first day at the range with it goes in to the shitter due to his own retardation at not reading the fucking laws himself. But to put the icing on the cake, he uses glue on the BB to be an extra good goy to "make sure it doesn't shoot it self loose".
I don't bet. I know this faggot successfully registered a featureless rifle and was one of the first to do so.

Boomers are an eternal mystery. They shit talk the government all the time, but they're always the first to fall in line and do exactly what the government tells them to do and ensure that they're 110% compliant with the government's rules and regulations.

Hmm…..