What is the most aesthetic grip and why is it magwell?

What is the most aesthetic grip and why is it magwell?

Attached: Foregrip.jpg (650x338 39.78 KB, 45.44K)

I like the mid hand guard/foregrip grip personally.
But the magwell grip is objectively the worst grip, it's like a girl(male) gripping the base of your cock and your balls as opposed to the shaft.
To be honest you may as well do this.

Attached: 6a0133ec985af6970b0192acc9bc6e970d.jpg (951x551, 171.23K)

or this

Attached: main-qimg-2b29119196c677b85dd91478aa1bbc5e.png (602x301, 305.09K)

If you're a tacticool LARPer who thinks 16" is the upper end of barrel length, sure. If you've got a man's barrel on your gun use traditional or Rhodesian.

Rhodesian, with a correctly attached i.e "backwards" BCM shorty foregrip.

Attached: MG42_hip_firing.jpg (640x480, 87.3K)

Grips are for faggots. Change my mind

Attached: __phyllis_adams_original_drawn_by_hitoshi_hitoishi_14n2i5__35158bc9f176c1aec42a6cb61a2c7ec4.jpg (1200x1405, 988.78K)

Which shorty BCM grip do you mean?

If you've got long-ass lanky arms and you're gripping close to the end of the handguard, a short grip or AFG can be helpful, but isn't necessary.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (249x166 25.3 KB, 20.19K)

We found the most aesthetic in the 80s, but it did not work well. Gangsta grip is also cool if you're black, but again, terrible for actual shooting. Personally, I find the offhand position to be the coolest. No actual grip involved.

Attached: Burns.jpg (581x750 146.41 KB, 280.51K)

Attached: F9B76CA8-F96B-4F53-A56E-622A6DA71DA9.jpeg (500x311, 38.76K)

2nd pic.

Attached: BCM-VG-S-FDE-5.jpg (1200x800, 132.85K)

This. Arguing from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, traditional is like hugging your raifu by upper back, holding her and cradling her hed in your neck, truly a patrician's way of showing her deep, gentlemanly love. Rhodesian is like brushing her bangs aside from her forehead on a hot, sunny day, truly a true man's way of showing affection to a young lady.

C-clamp is like holding her by the neck, as if you're trying to strangle her. Hardly a conduct befitting a gentleman towards his Raifu, don't you agree? Magwell is like feeling and creeping around her pantsu's elastics: a sign of low breeding.

I mean, it depends. Some Raifus like to be handled roughly. M240 likes to be yanked around and slammed on the ground while I hold onto her ass.

Then what is the equivalent of holding a bullpup by its pistol grip?

Wrong. That's also magwell. In fact, magwell lets you hold your raifu the closest, protecting her receiver with your own bare hands when you cradle her with care, unlike traditional which puts shamelessly puts her in front of you like a shield.

Attached: _73275289_73275288.jpg (624x351, 37.68K)

It's like draggig a loli by a collar. You be the judge of that.

Nevertheless, I don't think very highly of a man who holds a woman by her nether regions and says he's trying to protect her. That's the most commonly used argument in the old groper's book.

Isn't that the bolt/chamber though? Wouldn't the sides of the Magwell be more like the waist or hip?

Well, the same: you're gripping her buttucks like an old man on a train and then stammer an apology about how it was totally for her protection.

Or to be more precise, you're siliding your hands down her pantsu, feeling and slapping your hand down that spot where the coccyx meets the gluteal cleft.

That's the buttstock lad, and that's usually done by machinegunners. Way outta mark.

Despite its misleading name, those are the feet of your raifu that's rather like holding or restraining a young, particularly energetic lady by her ankles preventing her from harming herself when she's having a spasm or is otherwise out of control: an actual protective gesture.

The actual butt is much further up from there, afterall, she ejects out of her ejection port.

I remember when those faggy straight arm strangle grips became the tacticool operator way to hold.

Hold it where you shoot best you fuckin dummies

No, she's THICC.

Depends how the weight of the weapon is balanced, I grip differently for that factor.

Attached: 8e1.jpg (549x549, 149.68K)

No, an AK is THICC. M240 is a lardass that doesn't even have the restraint to eat her food one at a time, she's a hungry landwhale only inhales boolits two hundred at a time. Big fat 7.62 rounds as well, at least M249 has the decency to pretend she's dieting by eating tiny 5.56.

M240 still feeds one round at the time. You don't know how to handle a real weapon. Machinegunner pride, my nigga.

You ain't from round these parts are you?
It has nothing to do with aesthetics. It has everything to do with muzzle control.
C-clamp if you're shooting a mule.
Traditional if your weapon CoG is a mile in front of you or more.
Rhodesian for everything else.

Oh and Magwell was popular for use with SMGs (particularly the MP5 a few decades ago). So it has a use with short barrel lightweight carbines for CQB, but if you have a longer nose and not a snout your dragon is breathing fire out of - choose a different grip.

It's a joke, you autistic faggots.

M240 still only has a S/F selector. It might shoot one at a time if you're quick on the trigger, but that doesn't make her any less of an impulsive degenerate, anymore than withholding drinks from an alcoholic cures his addiction.

what is joke? I don't deny the autism tho' ;^)

If you are talking about equipment, I think they all look like shit. Nothing takes the purely aesthetic beauty out of a rifle than extra stuff on it. From a purely aesthetic point, PURE aesthetic, the LOOKS of tacticool guns are for children, specifically little boys and men who have the mentality of small children (usually somewhere in the autistic spectrum) the same way chainsaw bayonets are attached to guns in vidya games, and why every man in a vidya game now looks like a jacked up ROID RAGE super hero. Things that are over done and ridiculous looking are often "cool" to the kids and this is where the aesthetic market is going.

That and I honestly think they are trying to make guns look spastastic retard looking. Everyone fall sin love with a traditional rifle or shotgun, the beauty of old blue steel is something that is classic and timeless. People can fall in love with them. People aren't going to give up something as functional AND beautiful as a wood and steel gun. Tacticool shit, on the other hand, is so hideous, so visually pukish and unappealing, the ONLY reason you hold onto it is because of its function. So aesthetically displeasing they should be put into the gunsafe so you don't have to look at them, bear their awful ugliness.

When I see aesthetic guns, I say "That would be nice above a mantle". When I see tacticool shit I say "What the fuck, put that away, lock it away till needed, nobody should have to bear its image, cast it away to its own place like some sort of mutant child even its own mother struggles to love".

Why the fuck would you want to do that?

She has real strength. She can kick your ass at more than 1k, and wound every single guy in your platoon while she's at it. You need to be a real man to handle one by yourself. Most guys need a buddy to spot them while they do it.

Close v-grip thumb break

Rhodie grip is objectively the best.

Which is far from the magwell. Your judgement is misplaced, but if you really believe that the raifu's nether parts are anywhere that's not internal, you can very well buy her a fancy a pretty fancy dress to cover her up and eliminate any misdeeds. Unless, of course, you don't care for her.

Attached: mgp.jpg (450x222, 19.56K)