How would I go about making a homemade tasser for self defense?

how would I go about making a homemade tasser for self defense?

Attached: metal slug Futurerebelmelee.gif (57x45, 8.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html
engineerexperiences.com/teaser-gun-using-555-c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you mean a taser, I don't think it would be too effective, but you could make one out of any number of electric products; a disposable camera has a value capacitor so it should deliver more "kick".

But I'd say a baseball bat will do you more good than some nigger-rigged taser.

sure but where's the fun in that.

Here's a simple circuit I made as an HV source. I wouldn't advise using it though. Using a taser for self defense is retarded. Use a 1' piece of rebar or something.

If you insist on building it, though…

Use this to learn about electronics, though. It's a very useful thing to know. I'll post a bit more technical data.

Attached: Nigger Zapper 6000000.png (1704x901, 75.68K)

I used the European resistor (the rectangles) instead of the American version because I don't like the squiggle. Also, the IC is a 555 (specifically an NE555 but others should work). The simulator doesn't give the ground pin for the NE555 so in the actual schematic you need to attach pin 1 of the 555 to the negative point of the battery.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (375x375, 62.8K)

Total parts and tools list:

Keep in mind that inductors in series add together
Oh yeah the 10 mΩ resistors are just for the sake of the simulator, ignore them

Attached: 9115f5d1f14bac77185ccf9d0affbfc6.jpg (1082x800, 185.2K)

That last picture was a bit outdated, by the way.

One last thing, use falstad.com/circuit/circuitjs.html for simulations and check out the example circuits under "circuits".

Fuck wait I was wrong DO NOT put this near 6 V or it will blow up

For fuck's sake, OP. This is literally middle school-tier circuitry. I was building tasers and signal jammers in my architecture class using the spare wiring from the elevator labs.
engineerexperiences.com/teaser-gun-using-555-c.html

You mean you like getting your resistors, inductors, and fuses mixed up when jumping back and forth between motor schematics and circuitboard schematics? You niggers are why we have to use commie sickles to designate fuses. The only reason you use a stupid square is because software engineers for the international community were lazy cunts who didn't want to use the memory to draw a squiggle because it was hard on RAM.

Attached: main-qimg-cb38c731af8e391186c80ce64c4a3edc-c.jpg (602x452, 12.48K)

Lasers are a meme, but hell maybe in 25 years they'll come out and we'll all look like the people who said radio would never catch on

STEP 1:

SPELL TASER CORRECTLY

DUMBASS

WITH THAT SPELLING YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO KILL YOURSELF THAN SUCCEED

you want to build one of these, OP?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 131.57K)

Small generator I can mount to a backpack, with a cable attached to a large rod I can hold in my hands with two spikes at the end for applying power.

For somebody as electronically illiterate as me with a desire to know more, are there any easy to digest resources your recommend?

*you recommend
God damn it seems I'm not just electronically illiterate

Is there anyway to modify tasers, or cattle-prods to deliver lethal amperage?

HV condenser on the output, like from a microwave oven. I don't know that cheap tasers are very "non-lethal" anyway. Police tasers have lots of tests done and circuitry added to make sure they can't kill easily.
Though if you wanted to have something more effective a knife or bat is plenty lethal and less prone to malfunction. Also safer for the weilder.

Anything from about 30mA up is "lethal amperage" you just have to pass the voltage threshold by either raising the voltage above ~21 volts or by piercing the skin. I remember reading about how a military electrician died because he was a dumbass and stuck his thumb on a 7 volt voltmeter's sharp probes, allowing the current to pass through his bloodstream resulting in cardiac arrest.

As a side note, I know I said ~21 volts but if you want to be 100% positive you're piercing past the voltage threshold of skin, you should aim for about 50-60 volts. Any higher than that and you'll need more power or risk using lower amperage.

Attached: sadcat.mp4 (400x224, 278.71K)