Why is the MK 18 still being widely used when the HK416 exist? Why is EOTECH so...

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Why is the MK 18 still being widely used when the HK416 exist?
Why is EOTECH so popular?

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

I'll give you a (((hint)))

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Because HK overprices their shit?

Adam Wilson
Adam Wilson

Why is any SBR used when SMGs are available?

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

Why is any SBR used when SMGs are available?
'68 GCA and '89 import ban. it's ironic that the ar15 became america's rifle because of turncoat traitors and democrat and jewish brainlets banning imported weapons, so the weapons were created here instead.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Why are niggers allowed to roam around when African goldmines exist? :(

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

Real question is why did they go with an SBR and insist on shooting 5.56 out of it?

Those don't apply to the armed forces, do they?

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

mk18
Because it's just one or two parts changes from a regular M4 and not the Heckle muh Kock meme gun Sig does a way better meme gun though t. not a sig fanboy

EOTECH
Because cool looking shit takes priority over function. Did your Aimpoint appear in the killzone series? Was the Aimpoint a later unlock in call of duty? How many movies has your precious Aimpoint appeared in? How many lines and circles are on your reticle? Yellowed to opaque plastic and dead batteries mean nothing when your shit looks cool.

Real question is why did they go with an SBR and insist on shooting 5.56 out of it?
Because taking care of more than a handful of weapon types is hard and the navy needs to devote time and limited brain power on trying to make faster sinking ships while attaching massive money sinks of a weapons system onto them that require more maintenance than an F35

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Because of HK's pricing.

Liam Myers
Liam Myers

buying 56% garbage
ever

Ryan Turner
Ryan Turner

Your bait is weak, like your bloodline.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

implying i'm a mutt
Tough talk for descendents of prisoner scum. You are not part of Europe or anywhere close, so your opinion doesn't matter in the first place. Go huff petrol, cunt.

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Too late to turn off your flag now José and sharing boarders is the sign of a cucked nation incapable of securing it's land.

Attached: 035B04BB000003E8-0-image-a-6-1495235383029.jpg (69.93 KB, 634x422)

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

All the more reason to nuke the US. Kill everyone here. Burn it down. Come on Aussie cunt, get in on the party and bomb the fuck out of 56% land or are you too busy getting cucked by emus to love some bombs?
Europe as a whole is still superior to Australia, though.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Honestly the main thing we are missing to become relevant is a real military and nuclear weapons. Sadly neither of these are going to happen before we get invaded and bleeding hearts learn what it means to actually bleed.

Jonathan Brooks
Jonathan Brooks

Because I can build a 10.3 ar-15 for about a third of a cost of an HK. Not talking about a true MK18 clone either, since the Daniel Defense isn't a clone either.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

Funny, since every yuropoor country except England shares a land border with another country, except England, and they're tied for 1st place in the cucked department

Parker Gutierrez
Parker Gutierrez

every yuropoor country except England shares a land border with another country, except England

Attached: f4f6c60e44c76ab1b1c89584fc7343c064ba28198067b58d37c02db21099b6eb.jpg (29.78 KB, 647x480)

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

See! That is why 56% amerimutt jewpig posters shouldn't be allowed on Zig Forums. The US is not Zig Forums and never should have been.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

every yuropoor country except England shares a land border with another country, except England
Not sure if this is bait or genuine amerimutt retardation

Attached: 1513423985583.gif (3.49 MB, 480x270)

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

It's always amerimutt retardation. They are all retarded untermenschen that do not deserve the rights they have.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

Hi /pol/

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

flag hidden

Attached: big-thonk.jpg (9.6 KB, 325x326)

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

be /trannypol/
false flag on Zig Forums
can't even figure out VPNs so hide flag

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

(((HIDDEN FLAG)))

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Is it really that hard to use a .357 magnum instead? It's the most common revolver cartridge, not like they're going to run out.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

being this shit at baiting
being this much of a self loathing faggot

Attached: smug-chad-and-virgin.png (116.08 KB, 300x266)

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

Cuz some folks enjoy bullying the HK416.

Attached: HK416-Bullied.png (481.18 KB, 1024x1024)

Jonathan Kelly
Jonathan Kelly

Why is EOTECH so popular?

No real competition in holographic sights until fairly recently.

Lincoln Scott
Lincoln Scott

I want to collapse her buttstock and cover her ejection port

David Brown
David Brown

England is the U.K.

Attached: C1C2DAE8-35F2-44AB-9ECA-5E019188DA37.png (638.65 KB, 1334x750)

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

Even if you said the U.K. doesn’t share any land borders that’s still wrong. Have you looked at a map ever? Are you one of those people that still think Czechloslovakia is a country?

Ayden Cooper
Ayden Cooper

Attached: motorola.png (153.07 KB, 351x351)

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

Why HK416 always portrayed as a virgin Loli?

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Tight tolerances :^)

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Tight tolerances
I don’t think that’s how virgin work.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

that pic
loli

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Nigga, she is a slut.
All used up to prove the efficiency of pistons.

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

Nigga haven’t seen dragon maid Kobayashi
She doesn’t have a face of a slut.

Attached: B183E2D4-4C96-4CB3-A232-E1C1778F3071.jpeg (206.27 KB, 844x1200)
Attached: 7C4F6196-61E2-4A34-BCE6-171524D5B8D2.png (765.01 KB, 800x1200)
Attached: 896E2E87-B545-4428-8005-3CD29AFF0F97.jpeg (166.77 KB, 869x1232)

Austin Gomez
Austin Gomez

Nigga haven’t seen dragon maid Kobayashi
Just the first episode, it’s still on my list though.

Jaxon Baker
Jaxon Baker

London is the UK in practice. City of London is actually the UK if you go deeper

Chase Johnson
Chase Johnson

In government. Saying that England is the U.K. is wrong in every sense, the U.K. is a country that issue union of the nations of England, Wales, Scottland, and Northern Ireland. It doesn’t matter where the government is, England and U.K. are not synonymous. Besides: England as a nation has land borders with both Scotland and Wales. The U.K. as a country has a land border with Ireland.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

The UK has a land border too you retard.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Please see the post directly under what you replied to and the post directly above yours, then stop being a sub 20 IQ nigger^2

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

No, you're conflating Britain, which is only a landmass, with the U.K. and further conflating the U.K. with England.

Elijah Thompson
Elijah Thompson

Isn’t Brittany part of Britain?

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

This thread went to shit fast.

Attached: 1471974637588.png (83.69 KB, 317x308)

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

Shit thread goes to shit
Leaf wonders why

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DIDN'T READ MY POSTS'S EXTENDED UNIVERSE LORE
sub 20 IQ
t. "the uk has no land borders"

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

getting this autistic because you were too much of a nigger to read more than one post
Don’t you have a licence to re-new, or a bull to prep?

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Are you one of those people that still think Czechloslovakia is a country?

In my heart? Yes.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

My parents used to (probably still do) always call it Czechoslovakia and didn’t know what I meant when I said Czechia.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Isn’t Brittany part of Britain?
No. In modern contexts "Britain" is short-hand for Great Britain which is the proper name for the island that comprises the majority of the U.K. Though historically Great Britain and the British isles as a whole derive nominally from the Region of France called Brittany.

Why you might ask? IIRC because the Romans said so and nobody with enough influence felt like changing it.

Nolan Rogers
Nolan Rogers

projecting this hard
t. 3.5% black

Adam Foster
Adam Foster

In modern contexts "Britain" is short-hand for Great Britain which is the proper name for the island that comprises the majority of the U.K.
I thought Britain was still a geographical term normally conflated with Great Britain the political entity.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

Britain and Great Britain are both geographic terms that are often conflated with the UK and England.

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Scotland is not a real country.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

America
disputing another country’s legitimacy

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Canada

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Yes, but I never questioned the legitimacy of another country. Besides America, and you’re in the same boat as us.

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

muh aimpoint
literally unchanged since 1970 but still $500, lol, talk about kikery afoot.
Not saying Aimpoint isn't quality, but you're seriously overpaying for it.
Why are Eotechs popular? Because they're very nice. They're tougher than aimpoint, have more eye relief, have a better recticle that is good for shot and long range.
however short barrel 5.56 is dogshit

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

It's true that both our countries have barely two centuries of civilization, but at least burgers established our independence through force of arms. The leafs had to ask the Queen nicely for dominion, and even then she's still your head of state.

They're tougher than aimpoint
I'm not familiar with the details, but wasn't there some fiasco about Eotechs failing under cold weather a few years ago? Even if those issues were fixed, just looking at the design Aimpoints are more sealed-up than Eotechs are. Both are really damned overpriced because of military contracts and mallninja hype, I agree, but the Aimpoint has gotten a reputation for being bombproof for a reason.

have more eye relief
red dot sights
eye relief

Hunter Sanders
Hunter Sanders

cold weather
all illuminated optics float in extreme temperatures. Eotech's claim to fame was their the holographic tech nullified this fact. Well apparently it didn't. Supposedly they've been fixed since then, but I don't plan sweating my ass off to death in 140 degree weather or freezing to death in negative 40 to find out.
"bombproof"
gas yourself immediately for saying something that stupid.
"more sealed up"
you're talking out your ass, you think they use some kind of super special glue? Sealant isn't an issue on either, and if you buy into that meme, Trijicon has a $900 dollar reflex sight in Brooklyn they'd like to sell you
military contracts
all three of those kikes are inflated on contracts

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

gas yourself immediately for saying something that stupid.
It's a colloquial term you absolute autist, obviously I'm not suggesting they're literally bombproof.

you're talking out your ass, you think they use some kind of super special glue?
No, I mean they are inside a physical enclosure to a greater degree than an eotech. Pic related is what a "sealed up" holographic sight would look like. I'm not suggesting Eotechs are open up to the elements or anything, but the housing isn't completely enclosed the way tube sights are.

all three of those kikes are inflated on contracts
I was agreeing with you on that point, learn reading comprehension

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (893.42 KB, 1155x1155)

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Not that guy, but speaking of your pic related, is it any good? Any suggestions for a decent budget holo sight?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit