Ragnarök Watch: As Russia Wants US to leave southern Syria, Turkey threatens to invade Greece

In an incident that took place less than two weeks after the Greek Defense Ministry announced that Turkey had violated Greek airspace 138 times in a single day, a Turkish coast guard patrol boat on February 13 rammed a Greek coast guard vessel off the shore of Imia, one of many Greek islands over which Turkey claims sovereignty.

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-19/turkey-threatens-invade-greece

Most of the areas within modern Greece's current borders were under the occupation of the Ottoman Empire from the mid-15th century until the Greek War of Independence in 1821 and the establishment of the modern Greek state in 1832. The islands, however, like the rest of Greece, are legally and historically Greek, as their names indicate.

Turkey's ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), however, and even much of the opposition seem intent on, if not obsessed with, invading and conquering these Greek islands, on the grounds that they are actually Turkish territory.

In December, for instance, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, the leader of the main Turkish opposition CHP party, stated that when he wins the election in 2019, he will "invade and take over 18 Greek islands in the Aegean Sea, just as former Turkish PM Bulent Ecevit invaded Cyprus in 1974." He said that there is "no document" proving that those islands belong to Greece.

Meral Akşener, the head of the newly established opposition "Good Party," has also called for an invasion and conquest of the islands. "What is required must be done," she tweeted on January 13.

The most garish muscle-flexing has come from Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, of course, who seems emboldened by his military invasion of the Afrin region in northern Syria having gone virtually unchallenged.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-19/turkey-threatens-invade-greece

Attached: le bavarian prophet of doom.png (825x817, 249.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg
christianforums.com/threads/boer-prophet-1900s-of-south-africa-prophecy-coming-true.7313559/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-21/syrias-afrin-move-artful-assistance-allies-or-armageddon-making
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-27/us-escalates-threat-against-iran-after-russia-un-veto
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-28/war-coming-southern-lebanon-lindsey-graham-warns-israel-planning-invasion
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-28/why-turkey-wants-invade-greek-islands
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/putins-ultimatum-next-stage-war
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/putin-us-political-system-eating-itself-explains-preparation-nuclear-war
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-13/russia-threatens-military-action-against-us-if-washington-strikes-syria
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CONSTANTINOPLE WHEN

now :^)

Smash muslims

Attached: trumpHulk-435x375.jpg (435x375, 19.94K)

Kek, if Greece gets hit so will Brussels and Germany. Fuck both of them, this will be great kino.

holy shit erdogan is such a cockroach

neoliberals won't know what to do as their worldview build on lies and dreams comes crumbling down so I welcome all instability
you're not gonna solve this shit with candle vigils and hashtags, faggots
lol
burn it all down

but classic liberals and those who love Greece will know exactly what to do: Learn Greek and get a passport. Be like Byron but get a better surgeon.
Ducle et Decorum est Pro Helles mori

BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg

BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY
BOER PROPHECY

christianforums.com/threads/boer-prophet-1900s-of-south-africa-prophecy-coming-true.7313559/

Turkey ain't gonna do shit..
I AM Mexican and the Greeks are Christian just like I AM Christian, and I will help them in their struggle of liberation..

Attached: b6e4905c931ccad424ce26484246fbd1420621aea8eb3b783e43eb57701c44de.jpg (1252x1252, 180.11K)

So … Neo-Byzantine Empire with brand new Varangians when?

who the fuck asked you anything, conquistador rape baby?

LET WWIII COMMENCE

Your average White man can't even get no White pussy these days, let alone compared to a Mexicano, but then again, I don't give a fuck about your White women anyways…
All I want to know is what it feels like to participate in armed struggle, victory and honor…
So basically this is a selfish journey of self actualization…
I AM still Catholic though…

I don't care what imaginary sky fellow you follow
doesn't make you more than the worthless spic you are

My body is ready lets get this shit storm underway.

Attached: tumblr_lvndgzuyYf1qkoakl[1].jpg (450x234, 102.92K)

I know that feeling as I AM still young (24)

I'll see you on the front lines… ;)

Every prophecy Russia annihilates Turkey, literally retaking Constantinople, leveling the middle east and degenerate West. Even the U.S. gets destroyed.

Unfortunately so does Russia but German Reich comes back to dominate the world

goons everyone

Attached: S3E04.239_The_Wizard_Laughing_Evilly.png (842x473, 794.6K)

Me on the left

I'm American, but I have significant Greek ancestry and would fight and die in this war, if Greece would have me.

No slide today Moishe

56%?

s
We Turks raped greeks womans for hundreds years
so you part Turk
Why not joins our side,bros?

Attached: bro.jpg (480x360, 10.09K)

OUCH!

1 kick Turkey out of NATO
2 nuke Turkey

Attached: BAbX63yCAAAF2ji.jpg (452x326, 22.98K)

The video would work better if they had a better translation of "boiled wheat in their belts". It must be a Greek saying, but it doesn't fit.
He's right though, turkey needs sinking beneath the sea forever.

I somali, I live mexico and fuk mexico woman
all friend fuk mexico woman all somali
mexico man little dick

IN your dreams Tyrone… The majority of people worldwide who aren't Black, or African, find Black people repulsive… Better luck in the next life, fool…

Attached: IMG_20171231_080203.jpg (960x920, 131.86K)

Attached: DOqz-6GUQAABUKT.jpg (1024x1024, 108.19K)

Tehran’s retaliation will ‘level Tel Aviv to the ground,’ Iranian official warns Israel

Turkish shells explode behind reporter covering pro-Syrian govt deployment in Afrin (VIDEO)

Attached: mfw KIKES.png (190x265, 8.44K)

You're just mad you aren't white

Risking Major Escalation, Trump Weighs Killing Of Russian Fighters In Syria As Sign Of "Tough Stance" Toward Putin

The risk is that Russia will interpret what until now was deemed largely as an accident, as an overt act meant to punish Russia by killing its troops - whether legitimate soldiers or mercs - and Putin would have no choice but to respond in kind.

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-21/risking-major-escalation-trump-weighs-killing-russian-fighters-syria-sign-tough

Attached: 1IqFsnQgp6A.jpg (2560x1696, 358.4K)

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-21/syrias-afrin-move-artful-assistance-allies-or-armageddon-making

Attached: Irlmaier.png (356x511, 244.48K)

The Russian Foreign Ministry has commented on the unanimous adoption of the UN Security Council resolution on Syria that stipulates introduction of a 30-day halt in fighting in the country that will boost the medical evacuation and provide access for humanitarian convoys in some of the country's regions.

"After adopting a UN Security Council resolution, we will block any attempts to fuel anti-Russian and anti-Syrian hysteria and derail the Syrian peace process that has got a new impetus in the wake the Syrian National Dialogue Congress in Sochi," the ministry said in a statement.

The foreign ministry went on to note that Russia as a ceasefire guarantor state will keep working with all the parties to the conflict in Syria so that those who really seek a reconciliation could achieve it.

U.S. Escalates Threat Against Iran After Russia U.N. Veto

"If Russia is going to continue to cover for Iran then the U.S. and our partners need to take action on our own."
zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-27/us-escalates-threat-against-iran-after-russia-un-veto

Attached: houthi jan 17.jpg (400x225, 17.48K)

There is only one Grand Architect.

Erdogan really wants to be overthrown in violent western funded coup wow

War Is Coming To Southern Lebanon" - Lindsey Graham Warns Israel Is Planning An Invasion

"They’ve told us in no uncertain terms that if this threat continues - they keep making rockets that can hit the airport and do a lot of damage to the state of Israel - they are going to have to go in…"

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-28/war-coming-southern-lebanon-lindsey-graham-warns-israel-planning-invasion

can anyone explain why we're attacking Iran suddenly?

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2[1].jpg (501x504, 63.26K)

Attached: ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400[1].jpg (750x400, 41.22K)

Attached: screen-shot-2014-07-17-at-10029-pm[1].png (1200x754, 416.97K)

Why Turkey Wants To Invade The Greek Islands

"If [the Greeks] want to fall into the sea again - if they feel like being chased after again - they are welcome. The Turkish nation is ready and has the faith to do it again. Someone must explain to the Greek government what happened in 1921 and 1922…"

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-28/why-turkey-wants-invade-greek-islands

Putin: If Attacked, Russia Will Respond With New "Unstoppable"

A day after his foreign minister accused the US of violating the nuclear nonproliferation treaty, Russian President Vladimir Putin shocked his audience during his annual state of the union address to his country's political elite by claiming Russia had developed new nuclear weapons that cannot be shot down by US anti-ballistic missile defenses, according to the Sun.

The missiles, Putin said, are capable of striking almost any point on Earth.

Russia is testing the new line of strategic, nuclear-capable weapons, the president said, as he showed video and animation of Russian ICBMs, cruise missiles and other weapons that he said have been developed by Russia as a result of the US pulling out of the 1972 anti-ballistic missile treaty, the Guardian reported.

Attached: eac754ee55f1d9af9b748bd852117036be8be957598b2f17db6579457dee9f1f.png (564x635, 155.54K)

yfw Greek's rocket artillery retaliation kills I'mKampfy and frees Zig Forums.

Imkikey resigned and the "fix_pol" spam stops at the same time. Hopefully this means that faggot is dead or better yet, being cock-and-ball tortured at a CIA facility.

Nxkxkfndnk

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

how young are you?

Attached: dubya.jpg (599x402, 25.87K)

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s State of the Union address may be the most important speech since his address to the U.N. in September 2015 on the eve of Russia’s intervening in the War on Syria.

Putin’s sober analysis and admission of demographic constraints on the Russian economy’s growth was welcome. It highlights the real challenges for Russia over the next fifteen years. The shift for those of us analyzing the Russian economy is to look at it purely in terms of per capita growth, not absolute growth.

But, that admission of Putin’s highlights the backdrop of his publicly outing Russia’s new and formidable weapons technology.

That he did this during the height of his re-election campaign should bring a smile to the cynic’s face. Well played, sir.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-02/putins-ultimatum-next-stage-war

Attached: 2018-03-02_15-26-03.jpg (500x312, 28.88K)

Putin Says "US Political System Eating Itself Up", Explains Preparation For Nuclear War
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/putin-us-political-system-eating-itself-explains-preparation-nuclear-war

Attached: 1499449128049.jpg (400x251, 43.43K)

Russia Threatens Military Action Against US If Washington Strikes Syria

"In case there is a threat to the lives of our military, the Russian Armed Force will take retaliatory measures both over the missiles and carriers that will use them."

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-13/russia-threatens-military-action-against-us-if-washington-strikes-syria

Looks like it's time to retake Constantinople

No, you can't go back to Constantinople.

Attached: 91179510e1242162443b9ed25d09385c1d636110ed006b2646298f467d3cf2b1.jpg (220x229, 11.33K)

Reuploading this become some faggot deleted the old one. The turkroaches need some good old fashioned spikes rammed up their asses to mellow them out. It worked last time.

Attached: Vlad the imapler heroic.jpg (600x875, 88.42K)

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD
Seriously, Turkey will get its shit beat in for trying.

US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes – Russian MoD
rt.com/news/421589-us-preparing-syria-provocations-airstrikes/

Russia Claims US Deploys Warships For Imminent Attack On Syria, Trains Militants For False Flag Attack

>zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-17/russia-claims-us-training-syrian-militants-false-flag-chemical-attack-justify

Attached: 1345864745862.jpg (600x408, 88.83K)

good ol RT. the bastion of truth and unbiased news and has never spread propaganda. how about you get the fuck out of here ivan instead of trying to feed the fires of the american version of yeltsin

Almost everything seiner van Regensburg said would happen has. The coming civil war in south Africa will start wars all across Europe then north america