JEWPIG 56% AMERIMUTT NIGGER GENETIC RACIAL SHIT TRASH GO HOME YOUR GUNS SUCK YOU RUIN EVERYTHING KILL YOURSELF

JEWPIG 56% AMERIMUTT NIGGER GENETIC RACIAL SHIT TRASH GO HOME YOUR GUNS SUCK YOU RUIN EVERYTHING KILL YOURSELF

Attached: serveimage.jpg (634x845, 38.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fearlessfreedom.press/2018/02/28/superb-satire-goyim-goddess-play-both-sides-hold-the-line-by-toto-parody-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. 56%ers are the cancer killing Zig Forums. The mutts should just give up all their guns to Europeans who truly need them.

jej

Attached: 367c3a06d6f2bda02f9789f0a0fb354934ba8d989eb5a092724c43f44f581e6d.gif (345x260, 1.98M)

Is it the huenigger with internet tourettes again? Sure looks like it.

Behold! The amerimutt! Incapable of forming any coherent argument due to retardation caused by flushing it's original heritage down the toilet. Instead it responds with gutteral screeches that sound like a mix of pig squealing, jew kvetching, and nigger slurring. Fitting for the jewpig that it is.

Surely you fine Europeans are here to insult the mutts too, am I right? Why should we have to have limited rights while undeserving creatures do? 56% mutts should just give up their rights and die already.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (748x1122, 1.14M)

Amerimutts deserve to be treated as a slave race.
What a wonderful sight that would be. If only the world was better so that would be commonplace.

Feels good to be of pure French blood, be over 18 years of age, and actually own guns. Three things you can't achieve, OP. Go spam like a nigger somewhere else, and stop samefagging.

Attached: PHOTO_20171224_191640.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

jej

56% JEWPIG
Don't insult the French again by even implying you're the same as them, you racial sewage dump.

Are you swedish?

Also Rectified Spirit isn't a drink on its own unless you're severely dysfunctional, it's used when making Nalewkas, a kind of a tincture

But can't legally own them. Stay mad euro trash

Silence, mutt. You don't deserve to speak.

This might be the first time these words have ever been uttered.

>>>/int/
>>>Zig Forums

Attached: >t. 100% Eurosoy.jpg (800x600, 29.08K)

Still whiter and racially purer than you, jamal.

I personally recommend that OP inhales two bottles to be sure it does the job

Good plan.
Do it OP!

Not even subtle. Learn from our resident britfriends if you want to 56% post effectively, retard.kk

He's Spanish tbh

Flags enabled on Zig Forums turn almost every thread into an /int/ or a Zig Forums thread, which almost always go flying off the rails of the original topic.

Attached: 667.gif (316x234, 2.59M)

Who cares?
I love me good banter still, they should be anchored , same goes to the thread that shilled that shitty gachashit gunz w/ gurlz thread
You're either a shitskin, or (((someone))) from the anglosphere

Oh my fuck that was some abhorrent grammar
Brb going to sleep

I go to /int/ for my /int/ banter.
But here, you get threads like this one, except hijacking every other thread.

Stop posting, you are too drunk.

Zig Forums and Zig Forums are two sides on the same jewish coin.

fearlessfreedom.press/2018/02/28/superb-satire-goyim-goddess-play-both-sides-hold-the-line-by-toto-parody-video/

What's the issue here?
If you do not immediately concede and admit you are wrong you are admitting that the NAP is not workable.

Attached: german nord master race.jpg (497x1200, 125.56K)

This and trump skepticism will get you ban on Zig Forums fast.

Behold! The non-american! so amazingly butthur he can't own weapons or a car that he's resorted to using strawmans exclusively. He has no arguement that isn't a teenager insult! Sad!

Attached: 0WDo8jH.jpg (720x540, 44.18K)

Attached: b8 xm8.jpg (253x255, 6.77K)

Come at me bro

Attached: 1529348250355.jpg (1178x744 109.41 KB, 246.46K)