NC powder - how do i get it as a yurofag without a permit ?

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

Title.

Fuck my life.

Having only access to black powder cartridge firearms sucks.

How the fuck could i get my hands on smokeless powder without a permit ?

Any swiss fag that could help me personally here ?

Attached: 1525466719331.jpg (6.49 KB, 250x210)

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Czechia is easier, small villages

Caleb Hernandez
Caleb Hernandez

JUST DO IT!
MANUFACTURE YOUR OWN POWDER!

John Carter
John Carter

Bitte bitte bitte erzähl mal wo genau. Ich schwöre dir ich bin so fucking verzweifelt. Ich will nicht böses, bin halt nur fucking nochmal ein Waffenenthusiast wie jeder hier. Ich wünschte ich hätte ne verdammte Green Card… Auf den Vereinsdreck habe ich kein Bock, wenn irgendwas passiert wird einem die Waffe weggenommen, fuck that.

Sag mal bitte bitte bitte, wo genau sollte ich gucken, wer verkauft, wie sehen die aus. Jeder verdammte shop bis jetzt wollte eine ZP also eine Art wbk sehen.

Ich flehe dich an, bitte.

Attached: DAFRkMEXgAAXFW9.jpg (20.05 KB, 350x267)

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Manufacturing NC powder is one of the most dangerous and difficult tasks in pyrotechnics. By the way i love langosz with bacon. Hungary is cool.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Stop being a little bitch dude.
The big guys in the industry can do it you can do it too.

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

Motherfucker, you out of all fags here should not talk about being a bitch, you have the fucking second amendment and the ultimate access to firearms and ammo. So shut the fuck up and fuck off. God i hate not having been born in the United States.

Attached: italian-peep.jpg (29.8 KB, 423x642)

Jack Green
Jack Green

Häh geh doch in die Schweiz? Und trette Protell bei.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

Als ob es so einfach wäre eine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung C zu bekommen.
Nicht mal wenn ich da ein temporären Job bekommen würde hätte ich die Chance die genehmigung zu bekommen.

Man braucht mindestens die C um an munition, pulver geschweige denn waffen zu kommen.

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Jetzt erzähl mal wo in Tscheschien würde sich jemand finden ?

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

Stimmt. Hab ich nicht durchgedacht, ist ja auch 1 Uhr.
Du musst halt jemanden finden der keine WBK sehen will, oder in deinem Fall den Sprengstoffschein. Am Bestem in kleinen Dörfern ganz weit weg von Prag und den üblichen Schmuggelrouten. Du brauchst halt leider Kontakte, egal wo. Mach dir ein paar Freunde über ein paar Jahre. Du wirst die brauchen, irgendwelche Tschechen würden niemals irgendjemanden was verkaufen, wenn die sich nicht 100% sicher sind, dass die nicht zu einem Köder sprechen.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Wie wärs mit den Asia Märkten, meinste man kann dort was finden ?

Charles Hall
Charles Hall

langosz
That's lángos.
Hungarian
s=sh
sz=s
<Polish
s=s
sz=sh

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Asia Märkte
käk, hast du mehr Chancen bei nem Araber.

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Based HUNG aryan

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

Just get a permit, nigger. It ain't hard.
tfw kilos of propellant collecting dust

Attached: 1f42c34597a9d6c92e314f51f032371fda41ab65aa074bfa7ceb7e5579444303.png (14.97 KB, 900x900)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

Pretend to be an asylum seeker and sneak in with the rest of the hoards. Do us a favor and kill a few on the boat on your way over.

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Here is how to make some , i have tryed and failed many times but who know , maybe you will make some good baches

Attached: here-you-go-euro-fag-mate.PNG (197.81 KB, 906x625)

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

It's black powder, user. He would need nitrocellulose to get smokeless one. It can be made using acids and sometimes bought as ping pong balls, for example. But i only know that much about it, i have never worked with it personally or with powder made from it. There are single base powders so you do not necessarily need to play with nitroglycerine. You have to do your own research.

Anons, are there different single base powders? Pistol/rifles ones, especially? How do they differ?

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Pistol powder is weaker there four there is a deferents , shotgun slug powder has more sulfur compared to outer types of gun powder

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Are you sure you're talking about smokeless powder? There should be no sulfur in one, unlike black powder.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Having only access to black powder cartridge firearms sucks.

ffs, here even muzzleloaders will be licensed

Attached: ixSdAMb.jpg (10.73 KB, 501x504)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit