NC powder - how do i get it as a yurofag without a permit ?

Title.

Fuck my life.

Having only access to black powder cartridge firearms sucks.

How the fuck could i get my hands on smokeless powder without a permit ?

Any swiss fag that could help me personally here ?

Attached: 1525466719331.jpg (250x210, 6.49K)

Czechia is easier, small villages

JUST DO IT!
MANUFACTURE YOUR OWN POWDER!

Bitte bitte bitte erzähl mal wo genau. Ich schwöre dir ich bin so fucking verzweifelt. Ich will nicht böses, bin halt nur fucking nochmal ein Waffenenthusiast wie jeder hier. Ich wünschte ich hätte ne verdammte Green Card… Auf den Vereinsdreck habe ich kein Bock, wenn irgendwas passiert wird einem die Waffe weggenommen, fuck that.

Sag mal bitte bitte bitte, wo genau sollte ich gucken, wer verkauft, wie sehen die aus. Jeder verdammte shop bis jetzt wollte eine ZP also eine Art wbk sehen.

Ich flehe dich an, bitte.

Attached: DAFRkMEXgAAXFW9.jpg (350x267, 20.05K)

Manufacturing NC powder is one of the most dangerous and difficult tasks in pyrotechnics. By the way i love langosz with bacon. Hungary is cool.

Stop being a little bitch dude.
The big guys in the industry can do it you can do it too.

Motherfucker, you out of all fags here should not talk about being a bitch, you have the fucking second amendment and the ultimate access to firearms and ammo. So shut the fuck up and fuck off. God i hate not having been born in the United States.

Attached: italian_peep.jpg (423x642, 29.8K)

Häh geh doch in die Schweiz? Und trette Protell bei.

Als ob es so einfach wäre eine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung C zu bekommen.
Nicht mal wenn ich da ein temporären Job bekommen würde hätte ich die Chance die genehmigung zu bekommen.

Man braucht mindestens die C um an munition, pulver geschweige denn waffen zu kommen.

Jetzt erzähl mal wo in Tscheschien würde sich jemand finden ?

Stimmt. Hab ich nicht durchgedacht, ist ja auch 1 Uhr.

Du musst halt jemanden finden der keine WBK sehen will, oder in deinem Fall den Sprengstoffschein. Am Bestem in kleinen Dörfern ganz weit weg von Prag und den üblichen Schmuggelrouten. Du brauchst halt leider Kontakte, egal wo. Mach dir ein paar Freunde über ein paar Jahre. Du wirst die brauchen, irgendwelche Tschechen würden niemals irgendjemanden was verkaufen, wenn die sich nicht 100% sicher sind, dass die nicht zu einem Köder sprechen.

Wie wärs mit den Asia Märkten, meinste man kann dort was finden ?

That's lángos.

käk, hast du mehr Chancen bei nem Araber.

Based HUNG aryan

Just get a permit, nigger. It ain't hard.

Attached: 1f42c34597a9d6c92e314f51f032371fda41ab65aa074bfa7ceb7e5579444303.png (900x900, 14.97K)

Pretend to be an asylum seeker and sneak in with the rest of the hoards. Do us a favor and kill a few on the boat on your way over.

Here is how to make some , i have tryed and failed many times but who know , maybe you will make some good baches

Attached: here you go euro fag mate.PNG (906x625, 197.81K)

It's black powder, user. He would need nitrocellulose to get smokeless one. It can be made using acids and sometimes bought as ping pong balls, for example. But i only know that much about it, i have never worked with it personally or with powder made from it. There are single base powders so you do not necessarily need to play with nitroglycerine. You have to do your own research.

Anons, are there different single base powders? Pistol/rifles ones, especially? How do they differ?

Pistol powder is weaker there four there is a deferents , shotgun slug powder has more sulfur compared to outer types of gun powder

Are you sure you're talking about smokeless powder? There should be no sulfur in one, unlike black powder.

ffs, here even muzzleloaders will be licensed

Attached: ixSdAMb.jpg (501x504, 10.73K)