Military industrial complex has a rosy future in proxie wars against China and Russia

We will continue to prosecute the campaign against terrorists, but great-power competition – not terrorism – is now the primary focus of US national security.’ Henceforth Russia and China will be America’s main enemies, with Iran and North Korea thrown in for good measure.

The US is fast running out of Muslim targets to bomb, now that the bogeyman ISIS has vanished into thin air and US air attacks in Syria are being minimized for fear of clashing with Russia. Iran still remains on the US potential hit list.

How then to maintain the $1 trillion US military budget? Well, of course, trot out those good old ‘Reds Under Our Beds.’ Actually, the Pentagon has been planning a new war with China for the past three years, a mainly air and naval conflict to dominate China’s coasts and seas. The Pentagon is loading up on new aircraft, missiles, satellites and naval craft for the next Pacific War, and trying to enlist India as an ally against China.

But what then about Russia? Not so easy. The likely theater for a US-Russia clash is on the Baltic coast, Ukraine, the Black Sea or Syria.

Key NATO member Germany is in a shambles. Its feminized military, run by a nice but incompetent lady defense minister, could not fight its way out of a paper bag. France is not much better off. The US armed forces and Britain are critically short of spares, munitions, transport, and armor. Russia’s once mighty Red Army is short of everything. Both east and west are simply unready for a real war.

As if there is any reason for one. There is not. Those jackanapes in the US Congress and media trying to inflate online mischief by 20-something Russian hackers into a second Pearl Harbor are crying ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.

A final respectful note to Gen. Mattis (my dad was a marine): A good general does not pick a fight with two, far–away major powers at once. The trick is to turn them against one another. Declaring a future war against China and Russia is a crazy idea. Only draft-dodgers and generals who lost the Vietnam War could come up with it.

ericmargolis.com/2018/02/why-one-war-when-we-can-have-two/

Attached: bovt_syria_1536.jpg (1536x1138, 974.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pedophilechan.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better dead than red, commie scum.

perhaps..better dead than you instead?

Attached: shekelshuffle.webm (630x630, 4.93M)

Chinese will get BTFO tbh. also Kojima predicted this in mgs4. No one really wants to launch nukes and war is profit.

Good. This planet needs a good purging. Starting with the chicoms and ruskies seems like a great start.

Wait. Russia? I thought Russia was Trump's best friend?
Get your shit together libshits.

Attached: 4b6b61b70ba7f0b7e0c7ed5294aede15a07a5aaa422c0e106796c1dc60a5395c.png (1024x576, 858.09K)

2023 is the date of proxy war, and it will be in Kashmir Punjab war between pakistan and india. ISI and Mossad are trying to use taliban strenght against Indian army (see last omicide of indian police by ISIS member (that killer wasn't ISIS) but of Jaysh e Mohammed. Now they are using NSA to hack Indian banks. I know that USA isn't friend of Pak but Mossad control USA and Mossad and ISI are in a strong alliance. To resolve dilemma Iran will must alliance with India because will open another front for water supply war, that Turkey will close river that is supply water for iran.
P.S. 2023= 2+2+3=7 Golden Dawn number like 11 (11 september)
BN

Pak and Turkey are in a strong alliance. Pak made also a strong alliance with China buying VT-4 tanks and ATGM. Their weapons are old and not good against T-90S of India. However they will not enter soon in a declare war because they will use their puppets like JeM, Taliban alliance (in 2021 all Afghanistan will be all in Taliban hand) so ISI can make their evil plan against their secular enemy: India!
See also first Israel visit in Delhi by Bibi. That visit was storic!!!!
BN

global warming will force indians north into Kashmir
boom

Attached: 3-women-laughing.jpg (724x483, 220.41K)

I don't think that even pajeets believe in climate hoax

I would honestly prefer being dead over brain dead who parrots FBI slogans

Attached: nC81sVIfRzGXwizJ6prT2LXz0z95Bg1EeyS8vLo2JK0.png (320x362, 33.72K)

derp

BOMB COMMIES

Exactly this.

Attached: 1521240607739.jpg (680x255, 28.04K)

Jews are based, retard.

Attached: jew ranking.jpg (900x655, 165.11K)

That brown & white cat is an amerimutt

No.

Attached: typical tricks.jpg (900x1046, 167.17K)

Ashkenazi are the ones that look like shit warmed over. The Sephardic I think look very much like humans and I think they are less insane. Never even heard of Mizrahi.

since when did MIC become a problem?
wars are good for business

"Zig Forums - boomer neoconservatism"

if you're red you'll be dead one day in a purge. haha

Moar Liek Liberty Primevative

Attached: Liberty Prime Pilled.jpg (1280x1024, 1.32M)

that's because you have a nigger brain

I hope America destroys the entire fucking world so they stop selling half of the real estate to chinks and kikes while millions of Americans don't have their own property. I bet you one hundred million Americans don't own property, and millions don't even have an apartment, but chinks kikes Russians and euros own millions of properties. Nationalism would be fucking badass if it aknwoeldged that people like to fuck do drugs and gamble and dropped all this schizophrenic Christmas shit.

Every time you post to 8ch you promote the rape and murder of children……

pedophilechan.wordpress.com/

Attached: 1.jpg (705x658, 97.84K)

Id argue america is more Marxist than China

Good!
:^)

They didn't perma-ban you?
I would have