>Napalm

Does anyone know how to make real napalm , not that crappy i am
a edgy 16 year old YouTube bullspit

There really isn't a good way to find info about it

Attached: 777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777.PNG (442x198, 13.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

progressive.org/magazine/november-1979-issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone know?

what's wrong with mixing gasoline and caustic chemicals in a bowl?

Fist the consistency , its gust becomes a goopy poopy pile of fire that dosen`t burn any better and gasoline mix whit any number of crude oil products or anything whit a caloric burning factor , Second it inst really any more usable then the RAW gasoline

You have the net nigger, put in the effort.

The Internet isn't the same all around the word
Maybe a search from Australia show this , but not a search bumble fuck no ware slav land

I'm the austfag that got done making HE, the term you are looking for is "synthesis", this will return chemistry papers instead of kids with styrofoam.

How did you get your hand on potassium nitrate?
Are your laws titer then a jews teen

Sure are, the name of the game is "claim to be a chemistry student being ripped off by uni chem prices", suppliers were happy to sell me all kinds of shit when they thought they were helping a student get around high lab fees.

Nice

Attached: ipr.jpg (608x456, 138.23K)

Wrong Pic

1(one) gallon petrol

(1) medium Styrofoam item

Break down Styrofoam into small chunks
Mix into petrol

???

Profit!

… thanks …
but this is the thing i didn't what
… i know already how to make this type of crappy napalm

Honestly though OP, shitty jolly roger crap is going to be the best you can hope for unless your poorfag ass is going to shell out money for some lab equipment.

in the 1960 amphetamines were the work on the Bets of the best Scientists
Nigger we making upers downers smiles and pokemon in the back of a pick up truck

you see user , there is a jankey way to things

Napalm-B, the stuff that replaced early Vietnam Napalm is benzene (21%), low octane gasoline, the kind you find for 2 stroke-engines (motor boat, most gardening tools) lower if you can find some (33%) and polystyrene (46%). Anarchists forgot the benzene part probably because they're morons.
Also they forgot that this stuff is hard to ignite on purpose and burn much longer. As a result it doesn't do the impressive (but largely useless) fireballs and you need a thermite primer or a really good fuze to light it up.

If you want Napalm-A don't bother committing fraud like an Austrian and just synthesize aluminum soap (potash alum + soap bar, scrape the gelatinous metal part) which isn't as good as Hydroxyl aluminium bis(2-ethylhexanoate) but is close enough and what they originally used as a thickening agent (in WWII incendiaries).

Thanks for the info user
This is actually useful

One thing I've noticed about bomb cookbooks is that while recipes may be correct they either don't acknowledge or play down safety issues. Say one lists a potassium chlorate explosive. The first steps of course would be to heat bleach, then add potassium chloride, and then boil the solution. I see this one often. Never do they mention that chlorine gas is created when you boil bleach, especially for the decent quantity needed to make explosive. In fact many recommend regularly checking with a hydrometer. For extremely sensitive material, they may not mention the sensitivity at all or at best have a sentence like 'This is sensitive'. No nigger, it's the type of stuff that if you gently set down it will blow your arm off. Basically you can never trust recipes for anything and unless you have a chemistry degree or cert of some type where you can identify this shit stay far away.

Could the benzene be substituted for toluene, or another more easily attainable aromatic hydrocarbon?

From what I've seen, TATP instructions tend to be pretty good about emphasizing the danger of the compound, but that's probably because it is so easy to blow off one's fingers due to the instability. I've rarely seen anything detailed as far as safe practice beyond "this shit will mangle you, be fucking careful."

You ever watch Fight Club, Bulgar-bro? Just, like, mix gasoline and styrofoam
RIP Tsar Boris III

How the fuck aren't you being raped by ASIO right now?

Hi FBI.
As a purely informational and educational post made exclusively for comedic purposes, I'll just say it has something to do with styrofoam and gasoline.

Wait, you mean there are Australians on Zig Forums that aren't employed by ASIO? Do some of you cunts do it for free?

Chlorine gas is created when you open the bleach bottle. Boiling it doesn't "create" it, it simply accelerate the natural evaporation of chlorine as chlorine wants to be a gas and doesn't like being a liquid.
Which is basic shit that is written on the bottle…

Let natural selection do it's job.

This is public knowledge, you have dozen of sites (including perfectly serious ones) that report on the composition of military Napalm. Criminalization of knowledge isn't a real thing, that's why Al-Qaeda and the US army get away with publishing books with bomb building instructions in it or why the judges told the state to fuck off about CAD and 3d printer plans.
If OP hurt people with it rather than burn down his barn (because he's already demonstrated he couldn't do a simple google search… guess what is the most likely outcome?) there is plenty of laws for his ass to land in jail.

Behold, the story of "The H-Bomb Secret"
> progressive.org/magazine/november-1979-issue/

Yeah, that's called creating a gas

Also the murdercube is apparently down. There's probably a book or two on there directly related to napalm

That shit sticks to kids, ya know? Better steer clear of it, kiddo.

Fuck organic peroxides, seriously nitration is so fucking easy and many can be sensitized with Al there is no reason to fuck with organic peroxides.

Thanks to a great lead detective that wrote a letter the a judge saying I was doing it for the lolz and not the akbars.

You owe that man a fuckton of beers.

Those ratios are by weight or by volume mate? I assume by weight, but one can never be too sure.

you may adjust the mixsture rate, more petrol burns easyer more diesel burns longer

So i when tinkering and bumble fucking around whit the thing you lovely user suggested

And here are the results

I took some bar soap , craped some off this a knife and took a beer can made of aluminum , whit some sand paper removed the paint , cut the can in a flat sheet of aluminum and grinned it down whit a file so the shaving fell down to a pice of paper , btw just buy aluminum powder its not wort it to graind a day for a small amount of aluminum powder , any way , i took 1 plastic coffee cup of gasoline and added about 1/3 of the soap shaving (whit a stick mix it to hell so it was a nice consistent it mostly dissolved , i feel that that was a little too much , anyway . added about a matchbox wort of aluminum powder and low and behold , IT BURN LIKE A MOUTER FUCKER , not so stick tho , but a warm powerful burn

German user suggested diesel + gasoline + Styrofoam

Also here is a tip for grinding aluminum , roll the sheet into a tube and the whit a file grand it down

one recipe i saw is just ivory bar soap and petrol. grate it, dry it overnight, and mix it with the petrol to your desired consistency, and bobs your aunty. you should be able to get aluminium powder from a quick google search. barnes.com has it for us ausfags, from 500 grams to 20 kgs. it wont be pyrotechnic grade, but it should be finer than using a file. wear a dust mask when handling in large quantities, dont want to get metal particulate in your lungs when youre trying to burn down your house.