Repost from Zig Forums, war imminent?

Thread theme:youtube.com/watch?v=0QSwDLH2ang

LIST OF FIRST BATCH OF FARMS TO BE SEIZED LEAKED:

afriforum.co.za/wp-content/uploads/20180812-Plaaslys-Media.pdf

PASTEBIN WITH THEIR COORDINATES

pastebin.com/ZNbveRKs

How do we plot this on google earth?????? We need a map ASAP

the real question is, who's ready for the second bush war?

Attached: chrome_2018-08-15_11-23-17.png (970x696, 180.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babavanga.de/die-weissagungen-des-muehlhiasl/
crystalinks.com/irlmaier.html
endtimemanna.org/magnusson/Data/Nicolaas_Siener_van_Rensburg_End_time_Prophecies.pdf
thebulletin.org/2017/03/how-us-nuclear-force-modernization-is-undermining-strategic-stability-the-burst-height-compensating-super-fuze/
youtube.com/watch?v=DQD5Hs0pFGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is the second map from pol with the farm locations

Attached: 361395753bfd0b643b24d19ca317b1d845c15caa333cba93d7274d0e65c2116b.png (690x587, 124.39K)

Beat me to it. What is the population density of whites in the region and farmland? A strategy might be behind this, because it looks random.

Attached: 06ac0a4e68072f481d567464c50fc850480a9cc94edaa98cc6d54ad6fbecc454.jpg (615x409, 42.26K)

Got one

Attached: South_Africa_2011_White_population_proportion_map.svg.png (809x709, 129.67K)

They might just be the largest privately owned farms in south africa and are working their way down by acreage.

boys, idk what the future holds but i love you glorious bastards. out.

Godspeed kommando, and speaking of godwilling we'll see you soon

Attached: 9451c01591cacceafcd7106fd381a3e5e4b40cee0ec7783a8c3f038ce12dde8f.gif (500x270, 872.56K)

What is the best way to organize transportation from the US to the south african coast? I'm thinking boats. Cargo ships to exact.
Waiting it out unarmed in Occupied Rhodesia, Botswana or Namibia

The trip would take 3 to 5 weeks depending on boat type and speed. Any navy anons around that could give advice?

Attached: africa_map.png (800x799, 76.91K)

I do not have a depressing enough picture.

It would be better to establish bases of operation on the border countries. Ho Chi Minh trail thing

There are civilian available ships that can cross an ocean, and they aren't that costly, you can google classification, most livable yachts are already fitted for seas, with some fiberglass exceptions, but they were never intended to be heavy duty anyway. A small 1 person flat in a mid-large city would cost you more, though it requires more maintenance.
t. interested in yachting

Garbage.

W-wait, user, mark your post ID and then repost it when the war is gone so we know you aren't kill.

Attached: crying_Hitler.png (470x457, 5.06K)

Remember who you fight

Attached: 236d7c47f456c4f645c6f596877809ac0d100d2e0f700d0c69196c52e7a4cdc6.jpg (600x363, 44.86K)

Just great. Now the fucking bantu niggers are going to genocide both the Boer and the Khoisan.

Stay safe user. Don't let the groids destroy everything in your beautiful country.

Attached: Aloe_juddii_-_Cape_Agulhas_-_South_Africa_7.JPG (1024x1024 229.05 KB, 549.02K)

Try to not die.

Attached: 1462708099779.jpg (397x525, 42.92K)

Take as many as those niggers down with you.

Attached: Go get em senpai.png (1198x479, 342.82K)

instant sage, fuck off nigger

If its any consolidation one of my best employees gave me a call telling me hes flying back to that shithole to defend his parents and their farm. The kaffir are probably going to murder him as soon as he steps off the plane. I'm fucking hurting inside more so than usual.

Shine on you crazy saffa. Go out with such a fucking bang the whole world will question what in the living fuck happened, make the Zig Forumsube proud.

Attached: Wish you were here wojack.webm (960x540, 4.39M)

A mate got an old 50ft fishing boat for $40k that does the open ocean fine but as you said maintenance is a bitch.

maintenance, food, clean water

He's gonna make it.

Attached: fb308983871bccfcd1733a5f66a1cad8af28be623e855a073d732c9987fff724.jpg (1366x1195, 698.9K)

Food and water aren't a big deal, he has a little tinny (aussie slang, pic related) tender that he uses to go hunting and always finds someone willing to let him fill up with water at port.

Attached: tinny.JPG (960x640, 124.26K)

Oh look, a cuckchan faggot that doesn't understand the significance of the similarities between South Africa and what happened in Rhodesia, or why Zig Forums is interested in the situation.
Are you gonna tell us war threads aren't board related next?

So, I work at a gun store. I'm the strelok that posted the gunsmithing thread. One of our customers is a South African dude who used to be a "recce" or whatever they're called. (South African special forces). He came in recently with a bunch of "military" firearms and asked that they all be serviced and cerakoted in savannah style camo patterns. I didn't have the balls to ask him directly, but I assumed that he may be going home for a little while.

If you see him again wish him the best. I'd go defend these farms even though I've never set foot in Africa just because I was raised on a farm in the states. If any anons are serious about getting a group together please let us know. I'm not concerned about dox or laws at this point. We need to go help our people whenever we can.

Found the Zig Forums thread for any anons that are looking for it. It's getting slid hard.
>>>Zig Forums12002923

Food and water are not really that important. You have big water tank and plenty of food that is a bit more expensive if you do not go searching/buy in port. The problem with maintenance is something might suddenly fuck up and need a few 1000$ to fix it. It also occures more often if you actually use the boat to travel somewhere and not just have it standing in one place. Expect A grade jewery from those who do repairs, especially in turkey and alike, ut to the point that they all refuse to rent tool cheaper than the repairs they do. You would really save a lot if you can fix things yourself(welding, mechanics, etc), and have tools on board(fiberglass/epoxy or aluminum/steel welder depending on your hull material being the most notable).

Also, sails are king and classy as fuck as a bonus

Stay safe Zig Forumsomrade, kill as many nogs as you can, one day we'll avenge you friend.

Attached: Wrong neighbourhood comrade.jpg (964x632, 150.55K)

I mean, this didn't go well last time. Just saying.

Attached: i1NopUL.jpg (640x425, 120.08K)

Relevant
Maybe they won't cuck out afterall?

Attached: get off muh farm.jpg (352x390, 22.97K)

Wew I can't link for shit, polite sage to actually post them.
>>>Zig Forums12005391
>>>Zig Forums12005399

Attached: karabooga.jpg (692x390, 49.56K)

You need to crosslink user
>>>Zig Forums12005391
>>>Zig Forums12005399
I wish I could go help him with arms and man power. We have faggots over here that end up fighting side by side with Muslims for the jew but it's impossible to get out and help a white man abroad.

You're a faggot. But, remember this, never ever fucking surrender to niggers you dumb fucks. Go out shooting, unlike these idiots who didn't even return fire once. Words can't express how fucking retarded, beyond cowardly, it is to not kill niggers on sight. Niggers are like pitbulls, even if you have a 'nice' one it can snap at any moment. Like pitbulls all niggers should be euthanized

Attached: DISCO INFERNO.jpg (1024x825, 133.53K)

I dunno Mr.Filthy, he sounded utterly dejected on the phone. I think I'm gonna go out and write a wish on one of them wooden wish boards. I almost want to pick up smoking a carton of cigarettes again.

I passed the idea between some people around me and I got told they'd have my legs broken before I abandon some folk who are close to me for an adventure far more dangerous than me back innawoods.

Attached: panzer.jpg (1412x794, 436.85K)

Poland returning to Africa to kill Communists?

Attached: 7bb78ad9e3acdb9f7834975381d47c347b54e218c1ef72425cee2cd61a186bc4.gif (250x188, 647.93K)

Nederland steunt je.

Holy shit they were right

The TWO wars will happen at the same time. Can some South African user tell me if there is some drought down there at this moment. If it is, the war is imminent. Don’t worry, it has been predicted that a European power will help Boers in the fight, but only after the war in Europe is done. I can’t believe that it is happening.
The Turkish Lira is collapsing just as predicted. It has been said that the war will start somehow and somewhere near Turkey. Just as info: the war in Europe will only start after the start of civil wars in Italy and France.
It might not happen at this moment, it will probably take some years, but be prepared. In the middle of the combat there will be some cosmic event spanning over a week. You won’t survive outside, find shelter.

Attached: 9EBA3424-BAE1-4992-A3EA-3598A4A07B6D.jpeg (996x1625 76.8 KB, 210.8K)

This, remember the Alamo

God damn you fucking live and you come back here when this blows over please.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x576, 936.45K)

Source on this? Any knowledge on when the Canuck war starts?

Attached: fcc9e296f9ab93f47ed96503dd7d4b9133f44d6eb5281fc5f51281153ecd7cca.jpg (960x960, 120.2K)

Can you explain? I've been interested in prophecies lately after while I was working I just realized that this time the End is actually near.

North America will be save for the moment, but will be destroyed after the pole shift.
Read up on Siener van Rensburg, Alois Irlmaier and Mühlhiasl

See:

You really have to go into more detail here, user. Which works of there's specifically? Is the pole shift the cosmic event you speak of?
Is it best to get out of North America as soon as possible?

Attached: French_tank_crew_removes_bodies_from_tank.mp4 (1280x720, 6.94M)

Stay in North America. The pole shift will be the result of that very event. Some sources don't really specify what happens that day. Some say that an angle comes in and ends the war, others say that some object moves in and collapses while in orbit. Well, they all agree on the Northern hemisphere being enclosed in some 'fog' that will stay up for some couple of days. Some source from the middle ages wrote about having food stocked up while some others say that you don't need any, because it being so short. It was also mentioned that modern artificial light won't work (funny coming from the middle ages lmao). There are some problems on pinpointing when it takes place and how long it will stay up, but they all agree on a war happening and an event happening in the middle of that war, that will have a death toll higher then that war.

Simply stay indoors. Don't open the doors for anybody outside. Wait a week until it is over. Also stay away from large water bodies. And don't drink from open water sources shortly after going outside. The only thin you need is water being stockpilled to be quiet honest, you can survive months without eating, and even years when you're fat.

Thanks for this, based prophet-kraut. Please link me some sources on this if you can, I would like to bring this information to others and find this fascinating.
This almost sounds like the effects of nuclear. war. I began to read up on Van Rensburg as you suggested; I don't think I've ever heard of a more correct psychic in all of history.
I can't find any predictions of his which do not have some basis in reality.

Attached: skull.png (526x503, 242.3K)

babavanga.de/die-weissagungen-des-muehlhiasl/ (use google translate)
crystalinks.com/irlmaier.html
endtimemanna.org/magnusson/Data/Nicolaas_Siener_van_Rensburg_End_time_Prophecies.pdf

I'd probably go there in case of conflict if I was paid enough.

Alantic Resolve sucks ass

Mulitple yachts might be better than 1 large ship. Or a mix of both.

What kind of logistics would be expected for say 100 men + crew for 5 weeks on a boat and fuel required for it. Then 3 months on shore supported by boat until we can find local means of supplying our geological expedition.

Attached: 8442b441e8ff666eb8768164e01aa745f269deb04f8a38b636320d0b18aef82f.jpeg (764x960, 132.68K)

So, there's nothing wrong with them? Because pitbulls are nice dogs. Also, those guys got killed specifically because they were shooting.

Small yachts are suited for 2-3 men crew, i dunno how many men you can squish in there, the space is usually pretty limited. Might be easier to rent a bigger fishing ship, with some kind of barracks inside. Individual yachts are more like a car house or two. There is a hall, 1-2 sleeping rooms(2 person bed is all the space), toilet or two, maybe driving cabin, but it might be part of the hall, and that's it. Individual vehicle, it is. Too expensive and specialized for your tasks.

A big ship might suffice, especially it it is intended to carry much weight. Then supplies might not be a problem, especially if fishing is possible and you have water distiller. I dunno if there are ships of that size using sails, and i know little about fuel use and it's stock, so you'll have to search that info somewhere else. Probably renting one big/a few medium sized fishing ships will do the job. You might also find a used and stripped military ship, if you're lucky. Haven't searched for that either.

Gettin' fucking Esoteric on us there, Strelok.
To be honest I don't find it all that unrealistic anymore. The cosmic event shit is a little loony for me but the pull of socio political forces is driving us down a certain path. May hell come in my time so my children don't have to see it. Will read into your links. Thanks.

You're either a troll or a serious faggot, hard to tell these days
They weren't shooting or even had their guns out when they were murdered. Funny how the nigger police also tried to shoot the j**rnalists taking photos

Attached: 11-year-old-attacked-by-2-pitbulls-in-park.jpg (748x997, 110.92K)

I do everything it takes to get fun laws less restricted in country.

Bigger fishing trollers can comfortably hold 15, downside to them is they cant store a fuck ton of shit. A research vessel might be what you're looking for. Depending on the size, they can be had for 80,000-25000 usd.

God Bless - God is Good. Jesus Christ willing, yes. Thank you Poland. I would love to see your beautiful country one day.

Don't be depressed. It's like that song, "never wish away the dark days, they're the ones that make it all worthwhile." Learn from us. I hope the US is freed from the degenerate, satanic jews running the show one day. Thanks for your support. The US vietnam vets who weren't happy on their return came and fought alongside our past generations in the bush war. Your politicians were shit but your guys were good. Even our Recces trained with your Seals in the good days. Sad what this world has become. Hope you're in a good part of the states.

Vir Volk en Vaderland. Ons sal oorleef. In hierdie lewe of die volgende. Sterkte, ou maat. En dankie. As much as this place is good for anonymity your post made me smile and why i'm responding to all. Won't post again. I'm sorry about that, but I just won't and can't really. Thank you though. For the kind words and brotherhood. I think a lot of us share the same sentiments, but Zig Forums is more of a lurking spot for me due to obvious reasons. I just come here for tutorials on salmon fishing and how to knit pom poms, etc.

(checked)
I think 44 is judgement so spooky.

Fuck, whereabout? I'm hoping it's not in Natal or Gauteng. Things are bubbling in the underground but the (((mainstream))) is quiet. Local black twitter says otherwise though. Nobody knows that the fuck to think anymore tbh, it's just tense in certain areas I suppose. I'd argue the war has been on for years, it's just about to potentially go loud. The problem is that we're outnumbered and that's a big whelp… Still, we've got to keep the fire, keep the faith. Not give up. Can't do much else hey.

A Lone wolf is a live wolf. Although community would help in dire circumstances, it's our weakness and strength. I do agree with you though, i'm an optimist. A realist, yes, but i'd rather be delusional about my fate than accept what the west is trying to make us all believe. Do not be deceived.

Thank you, but don't wait to avenge, then it's too late. Bring some syrup when you visit me. (I've never left this beautiful country but maple syrup is great, I wonder if it tastes the same there as here?)

Nice FN. Quite lonely and whatnot, lost some loved ones so I shitpost autism w/ a fake accent and my beautiful girl in vid. If I ever stop for longer than a year - then you know. Or maybe things go hot, then who knows.

user, it's raining in the Western Cape but it's still not to say they're safe for the following year. The thing is, the massive locations, etc don't give AF about restrictions so it's like trying to stop a boat from sinking with a small bucket. It's like that with everything, from roads to electricity. Every 5-10 years we go into more shit. But yes, more drought… possibly. Really concerned about the Eastern Cape as they have it worse. I think they're on 30% or less total now. Also, I do believe Siener predicted both World Wars as well. P.S. Sorry we fucked Namibia over, it wasn't in our interests and we never wanted to. Lots of German speakers in and around there from what i've heard. Met more German Namibians than actual Namibians. Thanks user. I dread the day. It might be fun to say pack your stuff, lets get ready for an open fight and shit… but I don't wish the bloodshed on my worst enemy. Not when this shit happens daily on a regular fucking basis and you live with your head on a swive, imagine if it's authorised? I don't want to go there even.

Siener van Rensburg, I believe. Watch out for Afriforum though, and Suidlanders. Trust nobody. But Siener van Rensburg was a prophet. So far, everything he predicted has come to fruition, including Europe being invaded as you see happening now.

If I ever had a choice to move with all my loved ones (and it was in the past and some of them were still alive and I built a machine that would magically take us anywhere) - I'd consider moving to a place like Montana. That place looks beautiful on the photos. But with a pole shift, surely Yellowstone would be a concern? Deeply concerned about the US as a whole, but i've heard that they're such a large country that it'd be impossible to actually ever conquer fully - by an enemy, etc. Nature is still a big factor though, and it's not going to be pleasant for them if that goes.

Fuckit dudes, should've lurked more but this feels like the old days of Zig Forums - pre-exodus. Thanks for the welcomed vibes. Regardless. Sorry for the blogposting and shit. I'm really sorry. Been a rough week and been drinking a tad. See you guys. So long.

tfw poor uni student. Strelok you sound like a character from a game/show that knows you're about to die but is trying to keep everyone's spirits up. Please tell us that's just the booze
Do you realistically expect to survive, or is it not actually that bad? What ever happened to that king that wanted whites back in power? God speed friend, I'm sure you have all of these but I'll try to dump some guides just incase.

Is Cowboy Animal your youtube channel?

Attached: 1468285989433.jpg (1436x997 369.44 KB, 394.33K)

This is a nice post

Attached: E26B7402-DCA1-4F84-B4D0-E6CF387F29EC.png (657x527, 13.38K)

Good man, stay in uni - I know we all say get a trade but if you're already in then stick it out until the end. Don't get pozzed by PC or some shit like that. Stay true to your roots and yourself., when you get out uncuck yourself - find true friends and be good to yourself. Love your family…. Lol, thanks for the pics - already have them all (got to collect 'em aaaallll). What are you studying? Don't wish to derail so apologies. Can't stay here for too long.

It's probably the booze
It's bad, just not as bad where I am.. yet
It's bad if you go outside? I'm behind some tall walls, neighbours and electric fencing.
It's bad if you're planning of thinking this is a holiday
Thank God, I'm not on a farm. Yet, I pray to God that I one day, live on a farm.

It's hard to explain user. It's in our blood. Would love to go back to the farm I spent so many hours on. Shooting at bottles and walking up to dams, being chased by cows. Waking up in the morning with a lamb or a cow at your window and they'd even eat left overs if you'd have. It's a wonderful life. Just not good to dwell on the past. We're on a boat, a row boat. We're rowing somewhere, we can't see where we're rowing to, but we can see where we've been. But unfortunately, it's not possible to live in the past. So don't bow your head in sorrow, but bury your head in good deeds. - (poem called Miss me But let me go. look it up. It's something I read, 2 years after and I still miss. but life has to go on. You need to go on).

Kitty uploaded it all. Don't judge - boredom ensues. Used to comment on shit mostly, not v. active

Attached: 1499876162024.jpg (497x576 55.9 KB, 316.33K)

am an alcohol

Attached: Blank _dc4b56720b789c970041b0570da72bdb.jpg (960x548, 77.37K)

You cat videos are very autistic, subbed.

Attached: 1499020616066.jpg (500x618 51.76 KB, 46.78K)

What's that music in the video?

Rich boi with my parents45' sailing yacht here.

I love sailing, and i love fishing but i had to move to guns because boats are the second most expensive hobby to have short of airplanes. Its literally a hole in the water that must be patched constantly with money. Not only must you have a ready supply of money, you must have the knowledge of how to properly apply your money to the hole to fix the problem. It's also near impossible to use alone, not that you would want to make an ocean crossing alone anyways.

The two happiest days of a yachter's life are the day he buys his boat and the day he sells his boat.

Special delivery just for you glorious faggots. Sorry about the quality and the disgusting state of the room. The shit on the floor is cardboard, kitz scratched this cardboard scratching toy and she tracks it everywhere. The room will be cleaned on the weekend. This is the reason why we should have gone to the army. Apologies but wanted to share sentiment with you bros tonight. I've got to call it now, but was great conversing with you glorious bastards. Take care.

Thanks bud, will pm u when I figure out how to use the place/ She's a big cat….
for you

No, and no, not really. I'm a leftfaggot and don't have the cash to buy a left handed galil (only left-friendly rifle I could find) which I had my eyes on - even if I could, you need a sporting license which costs a lot so you're looking at lots of $$$. Not on the farm so it's a tad difficult to come by funs. Used to shoot an old .303. We had a 375 but wasn't on my name. Fajer in law had a 38 special he wanted to give me but paperwork went to shit. I'm currently looking again though due to a long commute and lots of day-to-day shit. A white man without a gun is a dead man to be honest. You're fucked if you've got one and use it, but you're fucked if you don't. Sorry for being an embarrassment to the board but it's the sad truth.

Sorry dude, I can't remember and been looking for it myself. It's German. I asked around as well, it was a webm thread I found on Zig Forums a few weeks ago. It's a "going to war" song. Very popular at its time but can't remember for the life of me.

Good vid, liked the ending.

I don't even know what to say about all this shit in SA, we over here ought to have an obligation to guarantee the peace in that part of the world for obvious reasons. Yet not a word of south africa passes the lips of an english mouth; somewhat from cuckoldry, partly from cowardice and snakery, and mostly from utter blinding ignorance. if when my government does nothing or does dirty when shit finally comes to a boil down there, it will mean the death of the last shred of my attachment to this island and its feckless populants. in any event, good luck, i'll be getting my passport in order.

Thanks user. I'm currently reading the Secret War by Peter Stiff - It's quite inciteful in terms of politics relating to Britain and the events that followed the new RSA. See you in November by the same author is also quite eye opening from a Rhodesian point of view. If you're a keen reader, i'd suggest you look into those two. It was indeed treachery, but even within our own government, we had lots to go around. Executive Outcomes by Eeben Barlow is also an excellent read should you be interested on our own internal mishaps and fuckabouts. Anyhow, thanks for the response. I decided to withhold it out of shame. Room is a mess and I haven't had a proper rest in days. Looking to get my funs again and then i'll be back as a full-time shitposter if war doesn't kick off shortly. God Bless you m8ey and stay away from those muzzies. lel. Take care. Cheers.

Attached: a02394fcf55bd16c0daa8075a41c01b5daed423b7543d1cead4ad475f8024cc7.png (1324x1252, 929.99K)

rip

Attached: Video unavailable.png (1918x1040, 266.13K)

The song is Unser Rommel - Marching Song of the Afrika Korps

Good luck user honestly I'd rather you all gave up what is sadly a lost fight and moved back to help out bongland or the netherlands.

Getting there isn't the problem and neither is shooting dumb nogs, the problem is long term logistics. You need food, guns, ammo, fuel, vehicles, uniforms and so on for however many men you want to equip + the same again for the people running the supplies. What killed South Africa and Rhodesia was not any single battle but simple big picture economics: industrial warfare is all numbers where you can boil down individual heroism to a % benefit for a few battles.

The simple truth is they can't realistically give up. The amount of whites there that have the money and the passports to refugee in europe are a very small percentage of the total population. and that's before you factor in the turbo the few hyper cucks that will agitate for them not being granted entry at all.

Any man willing to lay his life for his kin, his country and his beliefs deserves respect. Be con Dios amigo.

Attached: 1516833773239.jpg (1024x772, 85.55K)

If I can, I will find you and help any way I can.

Somewhere east of Johannesburg. Got a feeling its Natal given his family have been there since forever. My boss called me and told me I had keys left for me, I got a feeling he wants his shit put away or put to good use innawoods when I get back to the zone.
That is where I hail from. There is a beauty there like no other, but that goes to places oneself is attached to spiritually.

Attached: Angola.webm (1920x1080 11.68 MB, 577.11K)

Fuck user, re-reading the thread but drunk now, I really want to come to SA to help the Boer. Thinking of dropping out of school to kill some nogs, but I know it's not even full out war yet. Plus the heat would be FAR too much, but it would be nice to finally be able to fight in a war, I've wanted to fight in one for so long and fighting to save fellow Germanics from nogs is a nobel cause.

Attached: German_Troops_in_Action_During_Street_Fighting_in_Kovno_1941_Unternehmen_Barbarossa.jpg (800x581 46.38 KB, 178.96K)

Yeah, I’m still in college too. This year and next year. I feel bad, and I’m scared to leave because I fear what it would do to my family. But I said I would go, and as soon as we see a real White resistance in SA that actively fights back, I’ll try to find a way to get to them.

I believe this is it.
Unser Rommel - Marching Song of the Afri/k/a Zig Forumsorps

o7
goodspeed you glorious faggot!

Here's a song to keep spirits up.

:'|

F

You will build grandious things in the future. But you have to destroy before you can build. The time to destroy will come soon. Don’t hestitate to destroy.

They don't still have British Citizenship no questions asked?

No citizenship by descent is limited to the third generation ie grandchildren.
There is no difference for the commonwealth.

Bump

Why would anyone want to be in North America during a nuclear war?

because no one will bomb flyover country?

thebulletin.org/2017/03/how-us-nuclear-force-modernization-is-undermining-strategic-stability-the-burst-height-compensating-super-fuze/

If there ever is a nuclear war, it'll be the US who starts it

Attached: US_military-presence.jpg (1130x1032, 319.47K)

Canuck, you have some beautiful dubs. Now why would you go and post that with such foolish tabs open? Do you think we scare easy? We're proud of who we are and have no power levels to hide anymore. If you want to fuck my life more then so be it. If you're joking about, then I appreciate the sentiments. Thanks for the joke anyhow (I hope). thanks for the tip if you're being true - stick to your courses and I hope you fucking kill it! I really hope i'm just being daft and that you misconstrued me for being a shill. However, I simply removed said video due to my room being a whore's handbag and I was ashamed of that. Any self-respecting human understands that presentation is important and due to the nature of my degenerate habits, i felt ashamed for a bit and realised what a fool I was making of myself unintentionally. Still, I believe that all your previous posts with said ID were genuine, and for that - no malice is intended. Godspeed my Canadian friend. Thank you for bringing joy into my life. I woke up this morning and thought about you and all your guys' responses and felt happy for the first time in a long time.

Thank you! I knew it was Unser something, but yes! You are 200% correct. Thanks m8.

They don't want us, we don't have enough $$$ and if we do, it's only good for 1 person of an entire family. Moot atm.

You're a good man. Do what you say. Say what you do. SA is the size of Texas. Find me when/if/ever you get here.

Fuck, Joey's is bad man. It's more so if they know you have guns. And if you're on a farm I don't blame him - in fact I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over him and his family! Shit! If he's going all the way back just for that, then he's not bullshitting. Also, if someone ever claims to be a "recce" - ask him his badge number, you can check the registry and see if he is a fraud. I believe they were rather limited. Recce = recconaissance and they were separated across several groups. 32 Bat., for example - had Recce's in it, however there was also different recce units in their own operating capacity that would do ops deep behind enemy lines. Very similar to the Selous Scouts before they began to turn terrorists. Cpl Robert (Schulie) Schollenberg was a Saffa who operated as a lone wolf for many years. (Top Secret War by Col. Ron Reid Daly is a good place to start - but focusses on Rhodesia) Anyways, going off camber - You need manpower that side if you plan on defending in Joeys… IDK man, but that place has me running scared these days. My old neighbourhood is now run by Nigerians and chinks. It's a fuckshow, IDK where or what to think. Not there anymore, and should I return it'd break my heart to see that home and nobody to share the loss or experience so I avoid certain areas- move on and forget.. They're more organized. I saw vid on that dude's fashwave channel. It's called war-something. Wasn't mad about it but he gets his artwork accross which is nice. Check vid related. I'll do a translation and re-upload when I get the time. Haven't slept in a few days, so give it time. Shitposting is fun, but not much time.

(checked) Our government fucked them over and then decided to fuck us, sadly. They didn't deserve that. Ian Smith was the best politician to ever live.

Dehumanize yourself and face the bloodshed.
We'll never back down.
listen to the words. This is us. We'll never give up. The ones who do, are not of us. Whether dead or alive, we'll byt vas. youtube.com/watch?v=DQD5Hs0pFGk

Got to leave this place for a bit. Thank you for your kindness and love. God Bless all of you. Have a great day. AC

Meant for your response to

Don't lose hope, it's time for racewar!

Attached: racewars.jpg (1013x374 469.59 KB, 60K)

Montana, okay, so this is Carike's song about the vid related.
I'm going to paraphrase it but you'll ge the gist of it.

To you, and all the others. Let me give you the words to that video. This is my identify. Hands down. Ignore the visuals. Just read and listen.

0:00
0:37

0:58

1:23

1:46

Here's the kicker. (with a kick-ass mirage in it too!)

2:08

2:28.

2:46

You guys get the gist of it. And this wasn't even propoganda. It was our culture and tradition. Just like things used to be like all of the occident I would assume. Now we see the (((real))) effect the "global" village has causes. I just figured it would be important to highlight that fact. "spuit kom altyd te laat - regret comes always too late". Don't be like us anons. Fight, fight while you're the majority. We, a majority built up a force equivalent to Israel/USA, we had nukes, we were rated no. 2 in the world. We were the only power fighting communism in Africa during the cold war. Now we consider Russia our allies (and I would not mind them being in power when compared to what we have now). Never ever forget or understand that we were a fucking minority that did this. Do not wait, do not become, or allow to become like we have become. Godspeed to all of you. goodbye, for now.

Wew. Kind of bullshit but I guess if you grant it to the white population you have to grant it to everyone.

I my visa for Australia has finally be accepted and I am leaving this fucking country for good. I'm selling off all my major assets such as my house and taking my belongings with me.
YOU WON'T GET ME, ANC

Good luck WSA chan

There are no bad dogs. Only bad owners. I've owned a few pitbulls, and none of them were violent.
Let's not lie now. AWB were ready for a fight and they lost. Don't get in over your heads.

it's a fucked up world as nation fades away the world turns its back in ignorance.
I wish you all the best user and hope things will get bettor or at least begin to change