Black ‘Healing Retreats’ For People Who Need ‘A Break From White People’

A new video from Vice News published Friday focuses on a healing retreats for “Women of Color” where participants can go to get away from white people.

The founder says that white people are so destructive that they “shouldn’t even have passports.”

The retreat is called the “Women of Color Healing Retreat” and takes place in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica. Vice News notes that it “specifically banned white people.”

The narrator notes that one attendee “needed a break–from white people.”

The founder, Andrea X, expressed the opinion that white people–but white Americans specifically, shouldn’t be allowed to have passports or travel.

“I have no tips for a white person” she said. “My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people. We’re okay. You know, you’ve done enough damage.”

Andrea X also says that she “decided one day to just eliminate white people from my personal life” due to “microaggressions” and “passive-aggressiveness.”

“And ever since then, my life has been way more breezy,” she said.

The video also specifically notes that more black women are choosing to come to this retreat due to the current American political climate under President Trump.

dailycaller.com/2018/02/10/vice-white-people-passports/

old news tbh

Never saw it here

If white people are such a problem and so destructive, why do they choose to return to predominantly white countries after the retreat?
If they can spend thousands of dollars to visit Costa Rica for a short retreat, they can afford to buy their way into citizenship in most non white majority countries

My tip to white people is to let us have our space, let us have our room, and go hang out with other white people.

Whites did that until desegregation became law. If they want to go back to that I don't really care, but let's not pretend it's progress

If they want to get away from white people so bad, then why don't they fuck off to any one of the many non-white countries? Oh right, if they do that, then they wont be able to leech white people's tax dollars anymore.

I’m ok with this

The more time I spend thinking about it the more blacks seem like the Jews 2.0 but way more retarded.

The 'black community' is basically the brain-child of Jews. The Jews taught them how to rob, cheat, and scam more effectively, as well as how to play the victim to escape consequence. Kikes also taught them to primarily target white people.

Cool, can we have white only retreats where we can escape the god damn nigger hordes for just a few fucking days?

I bet it's not a break from white taxpayer wallets tho

Dumb nigger can't even remain coherent from one sentence to the next.

Neat-o. This is fine by me. I'm not one of those white people who insists that he "has black friends" and is down with the brothas. I have no black friends or acquaintances. I do not date, and never have dated, blacks. There are no blacks where I work. And I'm perfectly happy with all of that. In fact, if they could all just go be black somewhere else, that'd be great. Is there room in Liberia?

There are no black men there
Are they creating a new homeland for cloned black lesbians?

Dubs do not lie, my good sir.

Black folks be breeding some serious pussies in this generation.

jews brainwashed all of africa?

No, Jews taught niggers to be more organized in their chaos.

Alright then. Can I please have a retreat where I can get away from SJWs, cucks, and other degenerates?

Society functioned much better when we were segregated. For both whites and blacks.

There's always more room for niggers in Liberia! In fact, that sounds like a perfect location for niggers to migrate. Then they can avoid being around white people for the rest of their lives. Everyone wins!

Then move to a nigger country. I give it less then a week before you're clamoring to get back to a white country.

This goes full with the fact nigger need some external force to give them organisation and structure, without it they can only exist off of what is already there and even then pathetically so. Sound like (((someone))) else we know?

The golem will eventually turn on the master during this century. You’ll see leftist getting out-played by the black community, and ultimately forced to bend the knee to their “pets” they onced created, and owned.

but if white people have a white people only retreat "DAYSSSSSS RAYYyyYYYCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Kek

There's a place for that, it's called Africa. Funny how they don't wanna go there though, they wanna live in white countries and complain about white people.

Good, fuck em. I wasn't prejudiced before, but after some nigger played the race card (which could get me fired,) I'm completely on board with shipping all coons back to Africa.

benis

Attached: daa94ea409fa2fcf755bb141c20d25dceff122bd5304ed3d057ab87bdf1edf2a.png (310x325, 116.55K)

That or segregation again (which they're literally doing it themselves lul). It's funny they don't realize them doing this kinda shit, is actually better for us. Fuck em, keep em in their own shitholes.

It's only racist when it involves White people

Should drop some naplam on that "resort". Because you know, fuck vegans

Oh really? So how do they know Jews are not "white"?

Attached: michelle-trachtenberg.jpg (570x760, 93.9K)

Silly goys, that would be racist.

What about Africa?

They'll be back to live among White people because their "community" always turns to shit

Part of Obama's legacy

We used to, they were called Country Clubs. No Jews, Niggers or spics allowed.

10/10

Attached: eti-topkek-kakaolu-35-gr-24-lu-koli-1-zoom.jpg (900x900, 330.39K)

I wouldn't mind em so much if they didnt pull the race card shit. Seriously, Niggers can be great fun, like watching chimps at a zoo.

Basically world star

There's a place like this, it's called Detroit.

7 out of 10 of those Niggers have aids.
If there is ANYTHING I can do to Help You Niggers go back to Africa, PLEASE Do not Be Silent.
GO CREATE WAKANDA