Trump won't blame Russia for nerve agent attack in England

The White House has declined to endorse the UK government's assessment that Russia was behind the recent attempted assassination of a former double agent in Salisbury, England.

On Monday, British Prime Minister Theresa May said it was "highly likely" that the Russian government was behind the attack that has left Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia critically ill, calling it "an unlawful use of force by the Russian State against the United Kingdom."

But when White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked repeatedly about the incident at a press conference in Washington DC later on Monday, she would not say whether the American government agreed with this attribution, and did not mention Russia by name.

"The use of a highly lethal nerve agent against UK citizens on UK soil is an outrage," Sanders said in response to a question about the attack and Russia's role. "The attack was reckless, indiscriminate, and irresponsible. We offer the fullest condemnation."

The journalist them pressed her, asking if this meant the US was not pointing the finger at Russia.

"Right now, we are standing with our UK ally," Sanders said. "I think they're still working through even some of the details of that, and we're going to continue to work with the UK."

May's remarks accusing Russia came hours prior to the White House press conference.

Sanders was then asked a third time about the UK government's assessment, and said only: "We stand with our ally and we certainly fully support them, and are ready if we can be of any assistance to them."

The UK government has said it has identified the nerve agent used on the Skripals on March 4 as being from the Novichok family. Novichok nerve agents were developed by Russia during the Cold War, and are highly toxic — as much as 10 times more deadly than the lethal XV nerve agent.

There are two possibilities, May said — Either the attack was orchestrated by the Russian government, or "the Russian government lost control of this potentially catastrophically damaging nerve agent and allowed it to get into the hands of others."

US secretary of state Rex Tillerson has been less reticent about apportioning blame, however. He said on Monday that the poisoning "clearly came from Russia," AP reported, and that it "will trigger a response."

archive.is/0dnKF

Attached: nerve gas.mp4 (640x360, 3.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/394009-russia-celebrates-eid-festival/
theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/14/uk-spy-poisoning-russia-tells-un-it-did-not-make-nerve-agent-used-in-attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US president doesn't meddle with some muslim country and Russia? I'm fine with this

OP here
I got the link from the same place as you,/newspus/ respurter
r/worldnews
But I had to use an archive link because you had already used the reddit link.
Now go and take jimbo's cock up the

No shit. No one should endorse such a fucking threat with no weight behind it.

I for one am glad that Trump isn't pulling America into some Cold War style line-toeing. Let the British pull their false flags and put out the fire themselves.
Heck, maybe Israel will help them out.

Attached: 1520410820810.jpg (750x728, 193.81K)

Channers become more and more mentally retarded

nice reddit spacing

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by you Burgers breaking your word as soon as it leaves your mouth, but the least you could do would be to put a little more effort into your treachery and betrayal. Or has Israel not authorised your involvement yet?

Attached: reckless faggotry.png (656x425, 380.89K)

Kek, this.

Because the last time the burgers engaged in a European war it helped the world oh so much, right?

Attached: 2f204974970a42da5c4b463b7c0e7d32bd23422607feb112041a9283cca323e0.jpg (222x293, 12.88K)

can all the russkies on 8ch finally go away? don't you have some vodka to feed your family?

first of all,

this

second, it's bad enough when the trump administration (okay, mostly trump) has lied about everything to the american people re getting rid of the elites, corruption, draining the swamp, etc. but now he's being a complete douchebag to all his allies and at EVERY TURN denying anything bad against russia and trusting whatever putin says. methinks someone's pee fetish has already been subtitled in a russian studio somewhere and trump is scared shitless of putin.

Nobody is asking you to march on Moscow, just stand by your friends and see if you can make Trump honour at least one of his promises.

Every time you post to 8ch you support the rape of children……………

Attached: finish1.jpg (1591x2250, 570.75K)

don't you have state mandated muslim rape gang to tolerate?

so… does england have any evidence? or are they just pointing fingers because "muh russia".

Spotted the Britbong.

Attached: britbong suicide.png (1257x848, 108.35K)

it is a good way to bury yet another paki rape gang story

It was obviously Russia. This is exactly what they do, and we need to stand with our allies in the face of Putins aggression.

kike

what does this even mean? do you enjoy rape?

Silence comrade.

"doesnt do what i want, thats illegal" - your mind on propaganda

It's like wondering whether or not the holocaust happened when the important thing to remember is that it should have happened. Much the same, who cares who or why a Brit is dead? They should all be dead.

Attached: 1445651518408.png (2810x4096, 176.33K)

this
fuck white girts, they should all get fucking raped

this
when all the white girls are dead at least we can concentrate on the Russian threat

Attached: images(22).jpg (289x174, 21.81K)

Missing the point this badly

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (680x419, 24.08K)

Americans are and always were the biggest fucking retards to walk the earth and a global laughingstock.

Sorry, I replied to myself by accident

We should take at least some of the blame there, it's not like we sent over our best and brightest to get them started. They've been manipulated by power hungry liars since their founding fathers.

Still missing the point.

America just needs to go away tbh. I'm beyond tired of these retarded, jew and nigger enabling wankers which cause nothing but problems wherevever they go.

They had their chance and blew it like nobody but Americans could have blown it.

And that is why this cucked faggot got shitcanned. I don't support anyone who tows the line for the NWO.

(nice)

Russia is the last bastion of implicit white identity. Try to come up with something better than
It insults our intelligence.

Attached: 6e7081654caaec1717b24abb777b68902d419a6bd2fb4aed816a07979dda0239.jpg (225x253, 14.68K)

Attached: 0bbfddc9c03fc4bd3a3e23af32ea82fc7add863410095522d433d8c3fe46b60e.gif (2000x1153, 371.59K)

LMAO

Attached: white identity.jpg (550x363, 53.88K)

You're posting here more than any of us. What does that say about you? You must be the biggest supporter of rape on this entire website. btw you aren't fooling anyone, kike. We know exactly who you are.

religions is a race?

Don't play stupid.

Attached: implicitely white.jpg (568x379, 71.83K)

Your mask is slipping, Moshie.

Attached: 40bb69ac934b33a72822f27a487aa44cc267cd50b3644e7f4b78cc86212e0a96.jpeg (336x400, 41.26K)

What's worse - having an England full of sandniggers or an England full of slavs?

sandniggers

This is the exact kind of retarded mental gymnastics which only Americans could come up with and make them the global laughingstock. Well, technically there are many other things which make you the global laughingstock but that's one aspect of it.

Also sage negated.

That looks like an average day in the UK. But the UK has no excuse for inviting the millions of goatfuckers to rape their daughters. Meanwhile, Russia conquered Muslim lands which explains their presence in the country. Look at the current state of the UK before criticizing Russia, you disingenuous kike. I don't respect the UK and niether does Putin for good reason. The modern UK has become a feminist joke and they are obsessed with cucking themselves. How can a government with such open contempt for it own people ever be taken seriously?

It doesn't and you know it.

You call me a disingenous kike yet lie openly? No that's not what explains their presence in the country as these are obvious CENTRAL ASIAN mudslimes not Caucasians nor Tatars.

You were criticizing Russia, not the (((UK))) and (((USA))). I think it's hilarious that you shills are trying to harness our racism in order to turn us against Russia. It is the most painfully transparent tactic I have ever seen. It might have worked if the west wasn't 100x worse culturally. The corrupted and cucked/kiked west must collapse if the white race is to survive. The current power structures in place are facilitating white genocide, and they must fall.

Which were conquered by the Russian empire and incorporated into the country. Checkmate.

I know they censor information in the UK, but there is no excuse for such ignorance in the age of information. This is why the US won't support the UK anymore. Only strength is respected, and the UK exudes submissivness. If the country expelled all the recent invaders and closed the borders to muslims, they might earn some more respect.

Attached: serveimage (21).jpeg (610x413, 63.21K)

Blatant lies mate. Central Asian countries are not incorporated into the Russian Federation.

Show me a pic of 250.000 mudslimes praying in London at the same time at the same place like they do in Moscow. If you can't that means that it doesn't "look like an average day in the UK".

Where did I get that 250.000 figure from you ask? Russian state TV: rt.com/news/394009-russia-celebrates-eid-festival/

Attached: 902px-Map_of_Central_Asia.png (902x768, 261.97K)

This

pic related

Attached: image2-21.jpg (640x480, 72.63K)

Not 250.000. I win.

Putin's face is anything buy White

Attached: a1524bc0d327f45282bea1c088a9d9898d773aa6f7e20a7136d98c7c515f9f39.jpg (2241x2569, 1.53M)

t. buttblasted britbong

Old news; just yesterday Trump was asserting that based on the available facts he believes Russia was involved and will "condemn" Russia if that turns out to be the case. The press secretary choosing her words carefully earlier in the week is in order to avoid jumping the gun.

"It sounds to me like it would be Russia, based on all the evidence they have," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "It sounds to me like they believe it was Russia and I would certainly take that finding as fact."
Trump added: "As soon as we get the facts straight, if we agree with them, we will condemn Russia or whoever it may be."

You don't have to believe CNN or anyone else to fact-check that statement either. It was televised live.

Attached: No Idea.jpg (689x768, 88.99K)

Attached: 01405479c8ec1f5129d17f4facf19799151f40d95c5bca71f17dbbfe6d7e1a59.jpg (550x554, 28.7K)

GTFO

Trump compulsively goes on twitter to rant and cries and complains any time a C-list celebrity insults him, sometimes including bits about how Obama never had it this hard, and his supporters think it's because he's "strong" and "not afraid to hit back," but he's too much a coward to publicly criticize Putin.

That Trump was able to convince anyone he's a tough guy is weirdest part of the con.

Weak man's idea of strength, I guess.

Zig Forums already has a thread on this where white house officials say they have no reason to doubt the British report. This thread is nonsense

Tillerson criticizes Russia

Are all our nukes accounted for?

do you have ANY idea how many muslims there are in russia? how many muslim territories are a part of russia? And no matter what the race, russians themselves are the problem. amongst all countries, (yes, even USA) russians have been lied to by their government the most. they are the prime example of citizens lives being cucked by their government. then, just because they've had to endure that shit so much, they are literally given JOBS by their government whose sole purpose to come to AMERICAN websites and spread lies, in hopes that things can get as bad here as they are over there, to try to even things out by bringing us down to their level.

Trump admin blames Russia.

theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/14/uk-spy-poisoning-russia-tells-un-it-did-not-make-nerve-agent-used-in-attack

Trump uses flunkies again,so he won't get hands dirty

He already blamed Russia himself see . Nikki Haley just made it official I guess you could say.

so what's the real reason trump fired tillerson? someone said because of a failed exxon deal in russia. putin got trump to can him for it.

putin put pee pee pixs on net

I believe that's correct. It's the only theory that makes sense.

Due process and thorough investigations are pretty inconvenient rigors in the pursuit of truth and justice, right?

thAT goat…i wonder if a cloud of that shit went over NYC:^)