Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, wants to implement car control

Not sure if more worthy to post on /o/ or here.
archive.is/GltIf
oi mate this is a car free zone, yew got a loicense ta be here?

Attached: download.png (400x559, 316.88K)

So? Many old city centres in Euroland are restricted from cars.

Huh? Where?

Attached: 67.png (419x398, 190.94K)

For years we constantly joked about "Banning assault cars and trucks". Now Bongland is getting dangerously close to that as a reality.

Attached: concern.jpg (691x625, 146.82K)

Attached: 1469017762956.jpg (790x960, 72.4K)

Jokes stopped being ironic long ago user. Welcome to hell

Attached: 4.jpg (565x678, 214.52K)

I can understand making pedestrian only areas, however if this is just a paper ban and they don't dismantle roads, or block them in some way, then there is no difference. Akihabra had a truck attack as well, and this is a pedestrian only area as well. Paper bans only work for aesthetic purposes, not for safety or function.

Akihabara, dammit.

The absolute state of the Anglos.

lets face it if it is a false flag who benefits?

it is already useless practically to drive into london since the first congestion charges was brought into effect and parking spaces started to charge £300 a month for a spot. but the whole city operates on a digital travelcard system within the city limits so they could ban civilian cars tomorrow and 95 percent of commuters would not be affected.

to drive in london you need to be either foreign with little understanding of london or very rich and the congestion charge is nothing to you. Usually both.

The only brits to drive in central london are generally loaded or have just passed the british driving test for work or personal achievement status. Those that commute in park their cars in the nearest train station or nearest car park to that.

Most businesses do not have headquarters in london but a office for image, it is too expensive and impractical except for the really big companies in the city of london for whom the congestion charges is nothing to cover for their employees.

Birmingham or any big city has all the diversity and such which you seek from london but without this bullshit. avoid.

There is nothing worth driving to london to see after you see the big ben and westminster bridge. if i had a car in the uk, i would make conscious efforts to avoid london.

Unless you want to pick up a slut that wants her pussy "to squirt in the shard" with a duckface then you are shit out of luck.horrible fake eyebrows and shit quality cocaine pretending to be new yorkers that is what london is all about.

in fact london is just budget wannabe 80s new york all over,maybe that's why they hate trump so much they want to pretend that they live in christopher street in greenwich village and dance every weekend at studio 54.

i would rather contract untreatable gonorrhea from a thai hooker than try to impress these ugly coalburners.

Pollies would benefit - isn't this the second attack in the vicinity of Westminster? As more and more Brits move to the far left or far right, increasing violence is just a matter of time at this point. People are disillusioned with politicians and they know it. Repeated attacks could be used to justify larger security details for said politicians.

I just think this was a muzzie doing what muzzies do best, besides fucking goats. Not a false flag in my unprofessional opinion.

INB4 Brit brongs start spamming LE 54%, fucking leaf or Germany never won a war memes on Zig Forums again

Someday the brits will have to walk around cities with padded gloves on and will need an outside license.

This is diffrent this is The English introducing tyranny through bureaucracy in true anglo fashion. The entire society is becoming so monitored and micro managed that you will need a license to have a license and they will put a tax on white privilege.

Can a bong tell me if all this nonsense in the UK is seen outside of London?
I want to imagine that the countryside doesn't follow any of this trash.
To be honest, the Luftwaffe should've bombed London a little longer in the war.

To a degree, but not much.

London is basically it's own thing, think of it like the California of the UK, most of the shit that gets posted in those "lol look at the UK" things are things that I've never seen or at least has never been enforced out here, all these retarded totalitarian laws are purely for the chimps and paki's in London who kill each other over postcodes and shoes.

Well at least that's something. Been to London once years back. Already saw most of the main things to see.
What's the countryside and other parts of the UK like? Wouldn't mind seeing it if I ever travel there again.

England's countryside is pretty, but it's nothing unique.
Scotland and Northern Ireland are something special, I've heard R. of Ireland is nice as well but that's not in the UK.
The only place I've ever been that had sights similar to Scotland was Chile.

The countryside is really the best part of the country, it's nothing amazing but it's sorta nice and "quaint".

He already called for banning assault mopeds. How soon until he calls for banning bikes?

Remember when we thought this was the extent of their lunacy?

Attached: UKs Toughest Cops.webm (444x250, 11.63M)

Because the streets physically aren't large enough for traffic.

Don;t a lot of those roads also have surfaces ill suited to modern heavy traffic?

Attached: 04f3c6be568b712a8bbb5edea8ff9fe2af2e7bd59c0ed52e23dd9ac1c33cbcdc.jpg (1000x1000, 51.03K)

Weak. Pathetic.
I was expecting mandatory kill switches, trackers and surveillance cameras for all cars.

That'll come with the self-driven car installment in a decade or so from now. It'll be revealed half a century later that the FBI/CIA/ATF could remote control the self-driven cars and crash them into things, which was used on numerous occasions to assassinate "suspected insurgents." It was estimated that "conspiracy theorists" had been saying three-letter agencies did this for decades prior and the general populace told them they were crazy. They will now claim that it doesn't matter or that the current rendition of the 3-letter agencies wouldn't do that ad nauseam.

Attached: e7d135101251f7e6929353825f1450f67f1989e5dacbe53d95ac9701fac58753.jpg (550x512, 27.55K)

Here it comes.

Firstly, I'll assume that everyone here already understands that these "terror attacks" are social engineering psyops.

Now, moving on to the point. The objective is to establish populace acceptance of "kill switches" being fitted to all new cars.

They are first suggesting that cars must be banned, as a more extreme measure which they have no intention of adopting.

Soon, someone will suggest a "compromise", which will be compulsory kill switches, under the control of police, traffic wardens, PCSOs and other civil servants.

The public will snap this up, relieved that the "threat" of more "vehicular terror attacks" has now been solved.

This was the target all along. The EU has been planning for govt-controlled kill switches to be fitted in all new cars for nearly a decade now.

The spree of vehicle "attacks" (stage managed government psyops) has been nothing more than the foundational work required to establish a consensus of public opinion regarding kill switches.

You can see how this fits into the usual PROBLEM > REACTION > SOLUTION chain.

The SOLUTION was designed from the start (kill switches).

The PROBLEM is created by stage-managed fake vehicular terror incidents in EVERY WESTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRY.

The REACTION is the carefully shepherded public outcry over the "attacks" - directed and nurtured by the freemasonic jew press.

The final stage is near, we can see this by a more heavy handed and unrealistic solution being THREATENED (ban cars from London). In relation to this, the commuting public of London will breathe a collective sigh of relief when the other solution of kill switches is suggested, which will be done in such a way as to imply it is a new idea, a plan drawn up in response to the incidents, rather than something which existed prior to the incidents.

Attached: hell has arrived.png (512x812, 332.79K)

When Sadiq's muslim brethren begin poisoning the food, I assume we'll ban the food?

Just when you start thinking that a country couldn't possibly get any more cucked than it already is… And all because the political class is scared that someone might call them racist if they dare to say that ethnics that aren't native to the homeland are the fucking problem.

In the glorious EUssr old, evil climate changing nazi diesel automobiles are restricted from entering certain city centres unless they have a post-2005 EURO4 compliant exhaust filter though they've started to clamp down on those in recent years, more and more inner cities now require the more recent EURO5 and EURO6 filters.
Better get a vintage automobile while you can, they're the only ones exempt from this horseshit.

I was making fun of it, but I knew it was next step in Jew World order agenda

who cares about you Continentals, with your meter-wide alley way streets. UK is a first world country with automobile traffic.

Deus Ex continues to be relevant.

Of course, sandniggers are innocent dindus being framed.
You can make anything fit into a cause & effect chain if you dream up the cause and effect

Attached: 2ba8dfe4475000eaf29e5a291dc26c359092906f90f25aae4a37b72fd3e20818.jpg (387x461, 23.3K)

I think what user meant is that the governments are purposefully importing sandniggers to socially engineer the populace into accepting more government control.

We don't need your schizophrenic nonsense. If the attacks are fake, then either real attacks are not being attempted, or real attacks being attempted, stopped, and fake ones carried out anyway.
We know there must be real attacks attempted because they are importing huge numbers of people eager to carry such attacks out. We know that stopping such attacks is almost impossible because they can be carried out with essentially no outward indication. We know that if attacks are being faked then it is counterproductive for the government to frame the muds, rather than a substantial proportion being blamed on the Right.
The current circumstances are explain by either:
Two of these are fairly reasonable. The other two are a sign of mental instability.

Also, I don't use the term "reddit spacing" much, and it's incredibly overused on this site, but this post's format of double-spacing every sentence or two is exactly what the term originally referred to, before it started getting applied to every post with paragraphs.

No, he clearly is talking about the individual attacks.

Must've missed that part, I guess he's the mudslime equivalent to that Jew that claims "It's not the Jews, it's the Saudis! Jews didn't du nuffin."
What ever happen to Syrianon? Did he get blasted?

Attached: download (1).jpg (637x358, 27.1K)

No, they'll just require you have a food acquisition license.

Attached: dotrake.jpg (1200x706, 27.56K)

THEY DINDU NIFFIN

DEY BE GUD KEBABS TRAIN' TO GET DEM LAIFS ON TRUCK

Lots of Euro cities still have brick roads in areas that are still driven on. I assume the older brick roads are the ones that don't allow many several thousand pound vehicles on them.

I HATE JEWS

"Euro cities?" That implies that those cities belong to Europeans, this statement is extremely RACIST and ETHNOCENTRIC. You are implying they are for European people and those cities are built for everyone.

OH NO! I-I-I-I SWEAR I MEANT GEOGRAPHICALLY!! I ONLY VIEW THE WORLD THROUGH A AFRO-INDO-ORIENTAL(geography not ethnic because that would be racist)-NATIVE-CENTRIC POINT OF VIEW. Please don't tell Trudeau, I can't stand another round at the re-education camps.

Off-topic but I went to an art exhibit launch with two friends a few months ago and the artist was some indian (feather not dot) and it was all terrible besides the figure drawing he was forced to do at university 40 years ago. That was really good but the rest was abstract shit and was objectively awful. The people there were what you would expect and I wanted to burn the place down with everyone in it but there was actual art the next floor up and I didn't want to damage that. I hate cities so much

Can you help me get unbanned from Zig Forums grecian desu~?

Attached: Kawaii_umaru_chan.gif (380x238, 1.83M)

Why don't they implement Sadiq Khan control and fix London that way?

7/7 kek-bombs

Attached: ha_lol.jpg (1922x912 47.41 KB, 370.68K)

There gonna ban fists next

Attached: jokes_are_now_real.webm (853x480, 342.66K)

Speaking of art, I think the only art from an indian I've ever really seen done was done by a fellow by the name of Rex Moore. Painted old cowboy and indian times shit, or in this case some fucker with a 7th cavalry horse.

Attached: ert.JPG (1920x1080, 758.84K)

London is a shit hole and always will be. It's the same as any international city like New York. It's full of mud people who have no real connection to each other. All the big cities are the same in the UK, it's just a matter of what shade of brown you have inside them. Most of them are lost territory as far as the natives are concerned.

The rest of the UK isn't like this. The country folk are very conservative in nature. They like country sports, they own shotguns and have large dogs as pets. You could compare the US South to the US North and get a similar difference to townies/country folk. The issue comes from white flight and government services destroying the country side.

Townies leave the towns as they become shitty and "retire" to the country. They proceed to act like townies and get despised for it. They usually move out after a few years and another townie buys up the house. Repeat to infinity with the odd one staying and building up a family in the country slowly eroding the local folk and increasing house prices. They're annoying and no one wants them in the country but you can't stop them buying the houses.

The bigger issue now facing the country is the NHS and companies like Amazon. They will hire shitskins of all kinds and put them into exclusively white areas. You will see the 1 paki doctor at your practice and then a few years later half the staff are non-white. Amazon wants easy delivery to rural areas so they move darkies into country locations who then bring their family with them. Even the most rural of areas are now seeing this Government sponsored invasion and there is probably no 100% white areas left in the UK any more. Scotland is slightly better as it's still undeveloped infrastructure wise and has a lot of single lane roads around the mountains. HA! Just kidding faggot! All those rural granny towns in Scotland are getting Muslim immigrants. The UK's share of the "refugee crisis" got shoved into a sleepy tourist town in Scotland. They're pretty much handing the Muslims a pre-built traditional Scottish town with an aging population so once they die off the Muslims just take over it whole sale. This is happening in a lot of towns and it's their plan for replacement.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (366x380, 41.9K)

Jesus reddit posting Christ.

Attached: 742.png (399x453, 264.21K)

There needs to be blood in the streets. Make it so.

In my country, which is the US, we are required, already, to possess licenses to operate vehicles. Additionally, we must register our vehicles and submit them to inspection, at a substantial cost to ourselves.

Yes yes and all the darkies just need to cease existing. Isn't going to happen. It's just going to be what happened in South Africa but in bigger scale in western europe.

No point in doing it now. You couldn't do enough damage before you were stopped by the armed police or military. Then you just put another good man in prison with a bunch of Muslim rapists who will use him as their personal goat. For violence to work you need enough of it to sweep the country clean and get at the politicians as well. You can't arrange that kind of violence on the censored internet so what options are left?

I don't have a solution to this problem. I wish I did but I don't see any way to exploit the situation.

Bonus disgust: an Icke-ite.

IT'S THE MOTHERFUCKING GREYS, NOT THE KIKES!!!1

i would imagine that these city centers have narrow streets, that weren't designed for cars but i wouldn't know

It's common for high streets to have blockages at both ends.

It's nightmarish to drive on old brick roads that were built 500 years ago.

This is why I didn't post the assault cars meme a lot, because I knew the regime actually wants to ban them.

Western Europe, Germany etc. The faggot parts. Old diesels especially tend to be banned. They're trying to legislate away any practicality to maintaining older vehicles imo.

Cars aren't a big deal currently, they're running another anti-gun propaganda scheme on the BBC again. Trying to get antique guns banned because niggers are getting them and shooting each other once in a while.

Don't several Muslim countries still use hand amputation as a criminal punishment? Probably goes on in the Sharia zones in Britain too; won't be long before it's openly done and widespread.

I'm no NatSoc, but at this point I'll support anyone who can win an election and throw out the foreign invaders. I hope those surging party numbers and support keeps rolling in. Whoever throws the invader out is a hero at this point.

The problem with that is how you outvote people who are starting to be the majority. While whites remain the majority they don't vote on ethnic lines so you can't even rely on your numbers winning out. Non-whites will always vote for a non-white option, as long as their skins brown they get the vote.

What no one says about the Muslim mayor is that his opponent was a Jewish banker. The choice was a Muslim or a Jew. Since London's got lots of brown people they block voted for the brown guy. The white population voted for both the kike and the paki.

There was no win condition for the natives. It was two invaders both pretending to be English.