Students permitted to protest peacefully for gun control, destroy Walmart

Chicago high-school students used permission to take part in nationwide gun control protests this week as an excuse to destroy a local Walmart.

Police are analyzing surveillance video of a Thursday rampage in Chicago’s South Side that led to a Walmart being turned upside down. Roughly 40 to 60 kids from Simeon Career Academy exploited the day of activism by looting and destroying property.

“We worked too hard to get to try and get these national retailers here in our community, and this doesn’t help us. It makes no sense to tear up the community, which you call home,” Alderman Howard Brookins of Chicago’s 21st Ward told a local Fox affiliate.

Amateur footage posted to social media includes on officer looking at the damage while exclaiming, “Oh my God. Look how they tore up our store!”

“We are very concerned by these allegations and we are reviewing the matter,” a Chicago Public Schools spokesperson said in a statement.

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/16/chicago-students-allowed-to-protest-for-gun-contro/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/974516174208696323?
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/ohio-student-suspended-for-staying-in-class-during-national-walkout-day.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/974516174208696323?

I can't upload the video because it is too much.

Reminds me of something I heard about anti violence protesters smashing cars into a defence contractor's building

any doubt that the "student protest" is organized and pushed by the DNC or some other group?

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/16/ohio-student-suspended-for-staying-in-class-during-national-walkout-day.html

here

Attached: rekt walmart walkout.mp4 (640x360, 8.83M)

There's no need to read further.

Attached: this is what community looks like.webm (1280x540, 2.74M)

now if only the cops came with their guns and saved everyone from these criminals

I know, personally against said contractor but found it hilarious

Yea they are useless.

and nothing of value was lost

kek that video

Pottery.

You can't write this shit.

Someone should edit that video and add chimp noises.

chicongo

Chicago teenapers chimping out to take away their guns?
Bizarro

Attached: images.jpg (275x184, 12.41K)

They always to chimout to anything because they are niggers.

Required.

This is impossible. Only guns commit crimes, not youths.

These kids were easily controlled by the left who brainwashes them into this stuff

the video keeps showing pictures of pale-skinned females holding signs, but I'm guessing the ones that trashed the store are niggers?

I work at a Wal-Mart, every single one has cameras covering literally every inch of the whole store save the bathrooms for obvious reasons and bathrooms are always right next ti employee stations like customer service or the photo lab so they can respond and report on blind spots.

They can't cover this up, especially since a random civvie put up a video about it. They can't just say that no one did it. I work at one of the smallest walmarts in the area, there's literally 100 fucking cameras in half the store alone, I still haven't counted them all.

Worked at a Sam's Club, can confirm.

Isn't there a gun ban in Chicago? How does showing pointless unprovoked violence in a place that already has a gun bad show that banning guns will stop violence?

Parents need to beat their fucking kids to avoid shit like this.

Attached: a0614822a76392fe1df184df891ab54e10a45b8a788383f6b076c5a47e22a33c.jpg (640x583, 43.88K)

Nigger parents do beat their kids. Usually randomly and for anything, so beating means nothing to them.

Nah, they need to take their children out of public schools. Public schoools do not educate the kids but to use them as their tools.

Might as well. Niglets don't benefit from school anyway.

It would be nice if they pay the parents to get their nigglets sterilized.