Trump #1 on FBI's most hated list,fires Dep Dir 2 days from retirement,22 yrs service,loses pension

Updated at 12:30 a.m. ET Saturday

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired outgoing FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe on Friday even though he was on the doorstep of retirement and receiving his pension after two decades of service to the bureau.

President Trump responded on Twitter just after midnight Saturday morning, calling McCabe's firing "a great day for the hard working men and women of the FBI - A great day for Democracy."Sanctimonious James Comey was his boss and made McCabe look like a choirboy. He knew all about the lies and corruption going on at the highest levels of the FBI!

The attorney general accepted an internal FBI recommendation that "concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions," Sessions said in a statement.

The internal FBI investigation recommended dismissal over McCabe's alleged "lack of candor" about contacts he had with a former Wall Street Journal reporter in 2016.

"[B]ased on the report of the Inspector General, the findings of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department's senior career official, I have terminated the employment of Andrew McCabe effective immediately," Sessions said.

In a statement issued immediately after his termination was announced, McCabe said the decision was politically motivated. "The big picture is a tale of what can happen when law enforcement is politicized, public servants are attacked, and people who are supposed to cherish and protect our institutions become instruments for damaging those institutions and people," McCabe said.

"Here is the reality," he added, "I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey.
The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey's accounts of his discussions with the President.
The OIG's focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens."

npr.org/2018/03/16/571671917/justice-department-fires-embattled-fbi-deputy-director-just-short-of-retirement?sc=tw

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 5.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2017/02/09/the-fbi-silent-terror-of-the-fourth-reich/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title5/pdf/USCODE-2011-title5-partIII-subpartG-chap84-subchapII-sec8412.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a dirty rotten thing to do to a man who has put in 20 years of service and is going to or was going to retire on Sunday. This means he will not get his retirement benefits because of Donald Trump‘s vengeful mean spirit. I now believe the story about his poor brother that died because of alcohol at the time of his death his Is sick brother was reduced to working in the maintenance department at one of their buildings.
Donald brothers wife now a widow sued for part of the inheritance after Trump Senior died in the name of her dead husband. She had a very ill son Trump’s nephew his dead brother son and out of revenge Donald Trump cut off medical coverage for his sick nephew who then died. Yes Donald Trump is capable of more Low life crap that any man alive that we know. He is truly the embodiment of a narrcissistic mean spirited person

Lol make sure you get your coworkers to agree with you in order to astroturf this thread because no one is gonna read your butthurt ramblings.

The man ran one of the most notorious organizations of the United States Federal Government for over 20 years and yet he deserves our sympathy because of some retarded fucking pensions? Not trying to sound soulless but the dude has plenty of money already. I can't feel bad for him, he has plenty to retire on.

Maybe he shouldn't commit crimes while in office then.

only fired, guy is lucky hes not in prison for treason…

He was 2nd in command at the FBI and hours away from getting a full pension. 21+ years of service cut short.

Attached: manchurian_candidate edited.jpg (988x1500, 224.93K)

Trump could've been magmanimous and said He treated me badly but I'll let it go.
His detractors might have said,"gee,maybe he's not so bad after all,he behaved like a president"

Instead he behaved like the asshole he is.
Trump ain't gonna be president in a few yrs…FBI's,IRS gonna get some pay back.

Sessions hates being his hatchet man

Attached: 2.jpg (400x400, 25.74K)

Heres the reality, maybe McCabe shouldve have betrayed the president and the country by meddling in internal politics

fuck your feelings

Maybe the President shouldve have betrayed the the country by Being Putin's puppet by being stupid enuff to get pissed on and taped

Attached: trumptoilet0103a.jpg (564x846, 35.25K)

selling your soul to working in bubbas basement

BASED™

MAGA™

boomers will never recover

He cal still work at McDonald's

Fuck off. You glow in the darks give negative shits about us. Because you didn't get your green papers suddenly we should care?

Regs get fucked everyday like this and they don't have thousands of dollars in dirty money they've accrued from their sordid escapades.

Comrade manchurian Trumpinski is a scumbag asshole
Comey tried to get the traitor
Mueller will

Attached: Comrade Trump6.jpg (585x371, 212.22K)

So are you actually against Trump or making fun of someone against him because to be honest this is reaching poe levels of insane.

You act like he was running some mom 'n pop shop. This is a high stakes game and he got off light.

That's a good sign when a shady organization hates you, I certainly wouldn't want to be favored by them

Loser. He doesn’t deserve a penny for being a weasel and anti American

Attached: angry boomer.jpg (450x384, 16.62K)

He should've been in jail months ago. What he did is he'll destabilize a country. The FBI is supposed to be neutral and run neutrally, and the leading of info alone as well as lying about it would be enough to get any of us jailed.

As historian Robert Gellately recounts, the Nazi police state was initially so admired for its efficiency and order by the world powers of the day that J. Edgar Hoover, then-head of the FBI, actually sent one of his right-hand men, Edmund Patrick Coffey, to Berlin in January 1938 at the invitation of Germany’s secret police—the Gestapo.

The FBI was so impressed with the Nazi regime that, according to the New York Times, in the decades after World War II, the FBI, along with other government agencies, aggressively recruited at least a thousand Nazis, including some of Hitler’s highest henchmen.

counterpunch.org/2017/02/09/the-fbi-silent-terror-of-the-fourth-reich/

boomer leave

hahaha, that faggot clearly deserved it
one does not shit where you eat

But then everything would continue in the same corrupt way.
For the first time in decades, the people behind the scenes are actually going to face consequences when they fuck up.

This. Also do you think any of these people believe in being magnanimous? He won the election and hate him even more.

Mate he's a rich fuck, who fucking cares

Good. They should all be fired.

Yeah, and then they would have dropped the Russian meddling fairy tale, accepted the results of the election, and stopped preventing​ the enforcement of US laws. YEEAH FUCKING RIGHT.

Itsafraid.jpg
You know what it's called when a government crook loses access to his unsustainable pension that the citizens had no choice but to pay for? It may not be recognizable to party members like yourself - it's called * J U S T I C E *

Q
What role does Michael Aquino play in all of this?
Psyop?
Mind Warfare?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Set
Anton Levy
Spirit Cooking
Marina

donland BLUMPF is literally hitler

impeach now tick toc trumptards

Attached: racistfeelingshurter.jpg (3752x2600, 1.45M)

20 years of illegal partisan corruption. he deserves to be court martialed. i hope he dies on a fixed income trying to eat cat food to stay alive.

Guess he should have worked harder at being less bias.

Good, now that treasonous swine won't get any more of our tax dollars. Sorry not sorry, even if trump is a two faced Democrat he's saving me money

This post reeks of pizza and radium.

Attached: archer laugh.png (847x512, 541.38K)

Time for suicide, kikes!

saving that money to let mnuchin go on million dollar trips

more like a nixon

everytime

Attached: 1456732148585-1.png (690x388, 374.13K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

if you dont think BLUMPF is a racist fascist hitler than your RACIST and probably voted for BLUMPF because your stupid and racist you nazi.

you would know you nazi.
how does it feel knowing hes going to be impeached tomorrow tic toc trumpettard hitler.

Now THIS is the Trump I voted for.

Attached: happy.gif (400x290, 359.95K)

When the FUCK has this Establishment been magmanimous with him since he started running? Fucking never. Fuck them and fuck you. Don't like it? Don't dish it out.

Any day now right?

Attached: Smug Crook.jpg (225x225, 13.44K)

Excellent. Corrupt, treasonous motherfuckers like this deserve public execution after betraying the people's trust for so long. But this is the next best thing, I suppose.

i think its less that russia has any sort of dirt on trump and more trump just loves money and russia can pay a lot in exchange for selling out americas sovereignty

And yet despite every intelligence agency in the US looking for evidence of it, there's none.

despite them saying the opposite but i guess such is life in fox news and RT

There's been plenty of allegations, and implications from "anonymous inside sources familiar with the investigation". Yeah. But zero proof of Trump getting paid by Russia or otherwise working for them. If you think otherwise, feel free to share it. I'm sure you have more info than the FBI.

kek, this.

All these butthurt shills ITT tell me all I need to know.

*yawns*
Keep tryin' sweetie.

Mueller will only get his own people and miscellaneous scum who deserve their problems.

Thats more then I could do for my brother.

Trump is not the one who fired him. How does that make you feel?

Horney.

Pretty much this. The entire idea of pensions for government workers sickens me.

No, he sent a pretty clear message. I fucking hate Trump, but his message was clear and simple: "Fuck with me and I will take away the few things you think are guaranteed you slimy fucks." It sends a clear message to anyone else who wants to fuck with Trump that he won't let them off the hook and that he will fuck them over even if they think they got away with it and are about to enjoy themselves on their ill-earned gains.

Attached: 4934b70a1a7eb8ab9a0dddc816d4b3e9f1705e8133dc414a7cac5ce836cc00c9.png (657x705, 316.37K)

This reads like a straight up bot/machine.

Also he hasn't lost his pensions. All he's lost is the ability to claim them at age 50. In a decade he can still claim them, and if he works for some Democrat in security for a week, it would qualify him for his age 50 pensions again as a federal employee unless they use some legal loophole like gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title5/pdf/USCODE-2011-title5-partIII-subpartG-chap84-subchapII-sec8412.pdf

God bless donald trump!

we live in a reality where the last president got away with posting up a fraudulent birth certificate and then went on to vacation with billionaires and get paid obsence amounts by a talk from wall street

in what world is this asshole not getting his pension ? fucking hell man.

Why does anyone think any of this shit is real ? A junior detective can see there's a problem with CHARLOTTESVILLE, LAS VEGAS, PARKLAND and TRUMP has been a TOTAL FAGGOT that has SAID NOTHING

i mean, well ok we'll just forget all the bullshit, I mean cmon. Is this seriously the best the good guy can come up with ?

can you appreciate the irony when Qanon says "they think you're stupid" while he sucks Trump's cock ?

Do you know how many people would have to be involved in all this lying and bullshit ? Pro-tip it ain't just Mccabe.

How delusional are you? The globalists are the traitors & been entrenched in the alphabet agencies for 30+ years & all Trump is doing is cleaning house & the glow stick niggers are freaking out …

lying under oath tends to do that.

Oh no, Hell be forced to sell one of his two mansions to survive.

drump is gonna get it this time - says increasingly nervous basement operative

trump shouldn't you be trying to run a country?

Attached: l.jpg (1236x1802, 259.29K)

i'm not sure what curveball you're trying to throw me it's past 2am and i'm drunk, but i'd hazard to say it seems like you've resorted to deflection and '4dchess'

you'd have to be drunk to believe obama fakes a birth certificate he released publicly while trump the leader of the birther movement hasn't released any taxes publicly which is a first for presidents

oh, ok I know where you stand now. pffwahahaha

Attached: teddy.jpg (1024x993, 61.4K)

ok man, the guy that covered up 911 is going to indict Trump is a blaze of glorious righteousness and you totally got me, i'm a diehard trump fan

Fixed that for you

the lifelong republican appointed by republicans who threatened to resign if the bush era white house decided to say wiretapping without court approval was constitutional and who oversaw the Lockerbie bombing, and prosecuting the gambino crime family

wtf i love the mafia now

treason, for what? i think you have him confused with trump, who is more loyal to putin than his own country.

OK Trump doesn't know this guy is a saint, he doesn't know any dirt that would discredit the entire US government apparatus and couldn't prove it now that he's president ontop of being a billionaire for years
this legit government agent is totally just gonna bring him down with no repurcussions

other than when they said they have irrefutable, conclusive evidence, you mean?

you think after taking down mafia that weeding out corruption in US government is going to be any challenge?

so he's been waiting how long since 911 ?

was waiting till he got appointed special prosecutor for a president so corrupt that congress couldn't turn a blind eye

i can drink to that

Yup. It's a giant "fuck you" to a corrupt cretin and sends a message to every other agent pulling this shit.

I have zero sympathy for him. He doesn't deserve his pension

The man is a millionaire, he has enough money to retire 10 times over, I also have no sympathy about him not getting a fucking pension so he can retire 11 times over.

Shareblue, please. I can only get so erect.

Attached: Shareblue.png (207x243, 5.82K)

Good. These corrupt assholes should be held accountable for their actions. In just another 2 days he would've lived the rest of his life in comfort, never having to pay for his misdeeds.
Thanks to Trump that's no longer the case.

Maybe election hacking from Russians can be prevented if we had voter Identification laws. Oh wait, that’s voter suppression isn’t it?

yes, voter ID would surely have saved us from having election records hacked. if only those hackers had valid photo id when they walked into the election booth and hacked it from there :^)

I still hate the orange faggot for cucking on gun control, but this is legitimately good news and I've gotta give credit where it's due.

Protecting your career is worthy of sainthood now. What a tine to be alive.

Trump attacks our allies. He attacks patriots. He attacks his own cabinet. He attacks random commenters and citizens online. He attacks the media and law enforcement and judges.

But never a bad word for Putin. Never once.

Shouldn't that make professional politicians just a little fucking curious? Doesn't it seem obvious that he's exhibiting fealty for some reason?

Could that reason be really important to find out? What in the actual fuck is your problem!

McCabe was a Republican. A Republican with longer relationships with most of the people in congress than Trump has.

They went through this whole charade and rushed it through now, on a Friday afternoon, just to strip a career public servant of his pension because he refused to lie for the President.

(((republican)))

Hear hear.

He's going on about muh gassed spy
While its Israel he never speaks I'll of

Well yeah, Trump is a Zionist agent (a so called Sayanim) and POSSIBLY probably a Russian asset as well.