Was a US Soldier Secretly Left Behind After the Vietnam War?

Was a US Soldier Secretly Left Behind After the Vietnam War?

Probably several, many wars tend to have MIAs that turn up decades later.

I haven't seen any evidence of it being a deliberate act or actively covered up.

No, you dipshit. Take this shit back to the Discovery Channel where you got this boomer garbage from.

Is this a joke? I'd be surprised if we left behind less than a thousand guys there, most of whom are probably still alive.

Back when coward american hippie scum were fleeing to Canada, the uncle of my first ever real girlfriend volunteered for US army aviation. Showed up fresh with his own kit, saluted, signed, and they shipped him off. Got shot down in '72 or '73 iirc. His rescue was delayed because US servicemen got priority. After the war was over the helicopters came and he flipped them the bird. Started taking potshots with a pistol. He's still over there, I think he sent the family letters until 80s. Family was denied benefits because he's not dead or MIA, he volunteered to stay. That and a few friendly fire incidents from afghanistan are why I don't like burger army, it's impossible to be friends with a burger, you can sacrifice your life for him and he'll forget it 2 seconds later.

Last name Beuregard, first name Steven or Steve. Maybe someone can check the listing and confirm, I got this story from her dad.

McCain went ape shit on a hearing, and deflected when a lady tried to find out what happened.

Yeah, probably. Who gives a shit.

Attached: hello fellow white person.jpg (688x456, 42.71K)

I hope he suffered before he died, the communist canadian rat.

Attached: In '87 Huey released this.webm (1920x816, 1.85M)

McCain was probably covering his own collaborating ass and was paranoid about any POW information coming out, regardless of the source or nature of it.

That is betrayal, fat.

He killed many people and his father had to get him out because the whole team on the boat wanted him dead.

you all deserve death. fuck that guy and fuck you.

This is your brain on burgers.

Am I the only person seeing a guy holding a minigun

It's sad he can only die once.

It's a humongous benis

Fight me burger. Oh wait. You can't even get out of you're mom's basement.

Attached: 1209953790489.jpg (457x316, 36.68K)

A whole bunch were, mainly aircrews that got captured. They were in Laos somewhere building roads and shit. Probably been worked to death by now, poor bastards.

Sounds like an arrogant faggot. He didn't have to join up, and he shouldn't get pissy because OUR men are going to get to leave first. Not to mention, shooting at us? No fucking wonder we didn't give him shit. Plus, soldiers post-Napoleon are just expendable dogs.
And this is coming from an unpatriotic autist human rights don't exist just because a piece of paper says so, roundheads should have lost.

Attached: what_is_this_heresy.png (769x437, 222.14K)

And these.

Not surprised at all. Good riddance.

*Wait just a minute
That sounds Froggish. Definitely puts his attitude into context.

Attached: absolutely_french.jpg (600x517, 33.83K)

Hey mods show him what happens when you don't have the right to freedom of speech.

The only rights that exists are the rights earned and preserved with your arms and blood.

Attached: the weak should fear the strong.jpg (789x545 59.83 KB, 115.66K)

Kys

Attached: stupid baby.jpg (203x250, 6.17K)

Attached: 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧.png (411x123, 2.55K)