Ex CIA Dir calls Trump,"evil" after FBI dep dir fired 2 days before he would collect pension

Former CIA Director John Brennan blasted President Donald Trump on Saturday after he tweeted about the firing of former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, calling the President "a disgraced demagogue."
"When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history. You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America … America will triumph over you," Brennan, who was CIA head under President Barack Obama, tweeted.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on Friday, just days before he was set to receive his pension after rising through the ranks and eventually becoming the No. 2 at the bureau.
Trump tweeted in the wee hours Saturday morning about the firing, saying the axing made it "a great day".

archive.is/kzNkK

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-may-received-much-33-6-billion-cash-gold-payments-u-s/
archive.fo/RxSXx
youtube.com/watch?v=-vHo3wrOTf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is biting at the bit to sue

Come on Trump,I double dog dare you to fire Mueller

Attached: 82eb175a71b9365818952aa6ec40cf5fffa67e17f3d4a6ecd07592ed053a16b0.gif (240x180, 37.45K)

The kikes are afraid. Soon they will all be roasting alongside McCabe.

Brennan isn't just a kike, he's also a Muslim and a Communist.

I have to believe that Mueller knows that this is a very real possibility and that he has planned for the eventuality and has left "traps" either by means of making sure that state prosecutors have what they need to prosecute crimes outside the jurisdiction of the federal government and by making sure that there is a cache of documents that will be either released to the public or passed on to others within the federal government.

Even if he manages to get rid of Mueller, his problems aren't going to just disappear.

They can dish out the evil but they can't take it.

Good luck to him. He will be poor as any average American before he or anyone else that gets his info ever wins such a case.

I already know what he is doing. Remember those billions of dollars in cash our nigger president sent to Iran? Well Trump is a smart man and will make all these Obama holdovers pay for it. Mueller and his team owe the Amercan people about $6 million now because of this bullshit investigation.

Also, you don't deserve shit working a government job since all those jobs are just another form of welfare.

my heart is fucking breaking
I still think trump is a neocuck israeli pawn but at least this pisses off the spooks

How DARE he send that money to iran, the biggest threat in the region to israel that was the chosen peoples rightful money! Thankfully
BASED god emporer trump will correct this by giving them more money than ever before
#based
#maga
#standwithisrael

A special prosecutor isn't an investigation. Trump can't kill the investigation. No one could possibly kill this investigation. Even if Trump were able to successfully stall the investigation, eventually it would just start right back up because fuckers do not escape the Feds. The government's fucking patient. The only way Trump escapes jail at this point if he cheeseburgers himself out of the way with a heart attack or totally fucks over everyone and proclaims himself Dictator For Life.

freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-may-received-much-33-6-billion-cash-gold-payments-u-s/

OP confirmed for not knowing the name "John Brennan" until he start blasting Drumpf

Mueller and Brennan are responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in needless wars, yet these contemptible turds are held up as the paragon of virtue by #TheResistance.

fuck the CIA tbh fam

Attached: Me101115c.jpg (418x438, 24.29K)

ANARCHY IN THE USA!!!

That came out of nowhere
Do you think about child sex tourism much?

So youre saying the investigation is a sham and that the American people will go after Mueller. I agree.

Soon, very soon

Attached: 8528B6B4-53BE-4293-8930-8741F4CD19A0.jpeg (1200x919, 189.14K)

Attached: meryl laffs last.jpg (244x213, 15.34K)

deep gape exposed

America was built on checks and balances and a government held accountable by it's citizens but we should just let that go and give up our Sovereignty to psychopaths who murder people then imprison people for murder!

Imagine you had a family. One son just best the fuck out of eberybody. If you stood up for yourself you would get beat up more. Everyone in the family gets one piece of bread to eat a day and he gets 10 steaks.

CIA: as long as that son is me that is fair because we are more betterer than everyone and murder is fine when we do it because we have Sovereignty but you don't your life has no value and that is why you should just continue to let us exist!

Trump loves steak

With ketchup!

Why would another man rob someone of a pension? Regardless of politics, that was a personal move and that is fucked up.

what's trump going to do with the extra money? put it towards his own child sex (rape) parties?

archive.fo/RxSXx

Ex CIA Dir calls Trump,"evil"

He's right though. Government jobs should pay no more or less than a comparable private sector job. Ideally a little more but with no pension or benefits funded by tax dollars whatsoever. IF the government is supposed to be the role of leadership it should lead by example and demand its membership display apt financial planning on their own using the same financial devices the rest of the common folk (whom are their fellows, not their inferiors) have.

Its the only way to minimize the moral evil that is essentially redistribution of wealth through threats and coercion. You shouldn't be able to take my money and enjoy benefits I can't attain as a common citizen at the expense of the common citizenry's ability to provide for itself.

Glow harder CIA nigger.

Glow Harder, I like that. mind if I save that?

I think 'evil' might be a bit of a stretch…

after all, isn't a brain stem required to be considered truly evil ?…

LOL !!

fuck the Goldwater

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-220601.png (1080x1920, 535.07K)

All one needs to Know about Trump is his action here
Vindictive
Petty
nasty
Even he can't wreak things because of the laws implemented by America's forefathers.
They foresaw someone like him being elected and put protection into the constitution.
Alot of good people,Like Comey and Tillerson have been attacked by this vindictive person but they come back and he keeps shooting himself in the foot
His personal lawyer is a gangster fotr God's sake.
enuff said

SALTY DOGS ARE SALTY

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHo3wrOTf8
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK

too bad Trump didn't want to be real and soften any of these liars up from day one, nope all still prancing around gaslighting everyone

funny thing that…

Attached: 01c194c014a74abc3a836b287bd932b0abca52dcdd647ff72f580c8960077a3a.png (2048x1061, 754.41K)