Polish priest tells Pope to die soon after call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees

Polish priest has been called to account for his actions after wishing an early death on Pope Francis.

Father Edward Staniek, a parish priest in the southern city of Krakow, had apparently been angered by the pope’s call for Catholics to take in Muslim refugees because it was their Christian duty.

In a sermon delivered last month Father Staniek said: “I pray for the Pope in his wisdom to open his heart to the Holy Spirit, but if he does not, I pray for his quick departure to his Father’s house. I can always ask God for a happy death for him because a happy death is a great grace.”

Later in the sermon he said there is “no dialogue” with Muslims, and that the “doors to the diocese and parish are open only to believers in Jesus Christ.”

sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/03/17/polish-archbishop-criticizes-priest-wishing-francis-death/

Attached: 13411466_f520.jpg (520x818, 151.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now this is the kind of preaching I like

Attached: aand you get some brimstone.png (443x506, 466.17K)

I posted this 8 hrs ago,you be my first nibble

BASED

based polan
feels good to not be a catholicuck though

Today I'm an atheist but Christians are bros. I used to be a Christian. The blood ties remain. Fuck the Muslims.

Catholics are such a bunch of pussies. They want to believe in the infallibility of their skymanspeaker right up until he says something they don't like.

Nice.

Is their a way to (((legally ))) send some sort of aid to these people/countries/pro European anti Muslim orgs? (new faggots beware of shill responses)
DEUS VULT
14/88

Attached: 8a09bc83983b6df97a266777e1f5f7f4fdd61c8eb42c17910e536d5ee4065f84.jpg (903x485, 146.34K)

Suck a kike baby dick you leftypol /jidf/shill/ bitch. The west is utilizing all resources to save itself from niggers like you. Your days are numbered. DEUS VULT.

Attached: a9004caf3ee0ef234737822a21d41b5ca2c0a1148a55eec3d7d32b32f196aca6.jpg (2000x1333, 112.31K)

Why bother having the Pope and Priesthood when anyone can ignore their decrees at will?
The Vatican throne is guilty of countless idolatrous heresies with the crowning of human kings, and is directly responsible for the Dark Ages because of said crowning. It has to go, and Poland can be the first to pull the plug.

There isn't dialouge with Muslims because it's a religious regime with it's own police and army. Essentially you're asking a serial killer/rapist to stop doing what he "enjoys", he's not going to stop because you asked. There's no dialouge with a regime, only power.

cringe post. consider self murder.

Because a non-cucked(((Jew subverted pope))) has the capacity to unite millions of whites against white genocide you Fucking shill moron.
14 WORDS ABOVE ALL

Attached: 59dba6302e85e.jpeg (978x1520, 443.53K)

Parody or cringe?
Hard to tell.

Lol
Somebody probably has a rope with your name on it, cunt.

Lolz jk Kek weed bro

NO, MOM, I CAN’T TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!! I’M BUSY FIGHTING FOR THE WHITE RACE AGAINST THE BROWN HORDES ON THE INTERNET! GOD MOM I ALREADY TOLD YOU IT’S NOT A PHASE!

Attached: 62E15844-70BB-493C-8315-BA3756E10A1C.jpeg (500x605, 125.01K)

Why bother calling yourself Catholic if you're just going to avoid papal decrees. You're not. You're heretics. Poland's basically scientologists and mormons at this point. They're no more Catholics than Muslims are once they stop following the word of the Pope.

I'm sure that the Huns, Arabs and the rest of the invading filth had nothing to do with it.

Attached: 75ee1c01b126e55b93bc3ce11bb15005fdc7b7590e96e4b8786b1ba70c1d28a5.jpg (399x388, 76.93K)

The Arabs didn't have any Dark Age. They were inventing chemistry and making bank for hundreds of years until the Indians exported the plague again. It wasn't outsiders who fucked over Europe, it was shitty management. Charlemagne cucked Europe hardcore by not murdering his family until he had an undisputed succession.

Attached: based.webm (1280x720, 763.56K)

this meme has been assraped for years. I can't believe you're still repeating it

You mean RE-inventing, because the swine burned the Library at Alexandria.

Stop being a derpotato. Centralized government able to fund scientific endeavors is what this is about. When the Roman Empire fell, the West didn't have that. When the Arabs created their Empire, they did. Its as simple as that. Oh, also, Euros were still inventing things, btw, they were just more practical. iirc, the yoke for oxen was invented during the so-called "Dark Ages"

The Library of Alexandria burned many, many times, if all it took were centralized government to innovate then the Russians and Chinese would be able to do something besides steal American tech and fuck goats, "inventing the yoke" isn't an excuse to forget brick construction and concrete, and I don't know why anyone disputes this shit about the Medieval Arabs anyways - it's not they were anything like modern Arabs in their culture or temperament. Anyways, it doesn't change the fact that the Poles are setting themselves up to be fucking heretics, two wrongs don't make a right, and good Catholics should consider excommunicating the nation and putting them to the sword.

Attached: leftpol.jpg (191x255, 10.58K)

Because 90% of the time some claims a great achievements by Arabs it's full of shit

The pope is right. The Polish priest is un-Christian. Turning the other ass cheek for all who want to invade and rape your land is an inherent part of Christian identity.

So's 90% of the time someone claims great achievements of Europe, or America, or China, or anything. That's not anything about the fact that medieval Muslims were the folks without their heads up their asses scratching lice out of their hairy turds. They might have turned into a bunch of degenerate savages, they might have come from degenerate savages, but hey, at least they were never Polish. Poles have never been anything but fucking degenerates.

I want to assume you're b8ing, but this site is more full of legitimate retards than ever before at this point.

imagine being this fucking stupid

Hey man, I'm sorry. You want to suck my dick or something man? I know you degenerate Polish faggots get triggered easily. I mean, that's why you're all plumbers and housekeepers, right? Can't keep real jobs without enough pipe and dicks in your mouths?

Attached: index.jpg (187x270, 6.35K)

pope has done awful things these last few years, lets be honest here thou

Youre a shabbos goy

How does a people build a society of just plumbers?

Pope speaks for Jesus tho. Anything else and you're just a Jew faggot heretic.

I don't understand your Polish Jew language. You want to translate that into human?

And I tip my fedora to you too fellow redditor. I also hate those evil Nazis that that commit the most egregious of crimes such as wrongthink against our benevolent Muslim overlords.

This right here us pretty on point actually

I bet he won't say anything about secularism, fags and abortions. Just some fear mongering about people that won't even come to his country.

REMINDER
THIS IS NOT THE REAL POPE. THIS IS A FALSE POPE. THE REAL POPE WAS A GERMAN NAZI SYMPATHIZER AND ONE OF HITLERS YOUTH. HE WAS GOING TO PROVIDE MAJOR REDPILL TO CATHOLICS AROUND THE WORLD ABOUT JEWS AND NAZIS BUT WAS FORCED TO RESIGN. THE ELECTION OF THE REAL POPE IS A SACRED TRADITION AND GUIDED BY JESUS. THIS NEW POPE WAS APPOINTED IN AN UNHOLY FASHION AFTER REMOVING A LEGITIMATE GOD-CHOSEN POPE.

Based. I hope the pope dies slowly and painfully.

Did someone mention turds?

Attached: 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8a8f73dba6b24c669164ec39619ac54645bccaa (1).jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

This gay muslim immediately begins thinking about sucking dick. They can't help it, arabs are the gayest and most inbred race on earth. Their failed genetics are the product of many generations of incest.

Attached: 6d17253cd09a91ab3afb643b713febfd42ec1add3f2380ce705208225de3535f.png (990x593, 316.2K)

lol gay muslims

Attached: 21c1c8bc5ad11d7c77f703d5208b14060b1e33ed9c2380fa6a23226a295b6891.jpg (830x990, 113.93K)

lol arabs are inbred fags.

Attached: 35fef5f76e6f34fb8702fe009c5c0a6b234ab5dfcc29917a9e70471199d06bee.jpg (255x242, 18.83K)

They start at an early age
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

That's stupid. It's Europeans all fucked up with incest thanks to the Hapsburgs and some really terrible forward thinking on inheritance laws so everyone decided banging their teenage first cousins was the way to keep their Jew gold. The Middle East has the opposite problem, like Russia and Hungary and Poland: Every fucking trader and syphillis-ridden merchant ever was fucking babies into their sisters since time began, oh and then they all got cucked by a bunch of fucking mongolians.

This is is why northern europe is the only home to real humans and the rest of you should just kill yourselves. You're all half animals and inbred freaks.

KYS snownigger.

Attached: faggot-gods.png (800x532, 290.65K)

Please use the correct insult so that they can read it, yours says de me ho me.

Attached: mohammed.png (255x242, 58.7K)

The arabs were a bunch of tent dwellers that invaded the wreckage of the Sassanid and Byzantine no mans land. There, they came upon the remains of the great libraries. Anything is a golden age when you come from lizard eating, daughter stoning, tent dwellers still living off a lunar calendar.

Attached: ff45ba4e2b58afb56b42822fa39a92ae49307a818e2407558da92647fa7fd175.jpg (614x720, 70.77K)

They also spent their days marauding around the Mediterranean, raping and pillaging wherever they went. Ever wonder why there are stone walls around the Vatican? Muslim invasions.

This is why dead jew worship is contrary to our survival.

They were doing pretty well until they got BTFO by the Mongols. Same for the Chinese, except they (sort of) recovered. The Muslims never did.