Brit YouTube's Count Dankula guilty of hate crime for teaching dog Nazi salutes

Scottish YouTube personality Count Dankula — real name Mark Meechan — was found guilty at Glasgow Sherrif Court Tuesday of a hate crime, and potentially faces two months in prison after recording a video of his girlfriend’s dog doing Nazi salutes.

Reporting from inside the courtroom, journalist and street organiser Tommy Robinson said Meechan had been found guilty of being “Grossly Offensive” under the Communications Act of 2003. Meechan was due to be sentenced Tuesday afternoon but the judge decided to release him on bail, to return to court on the 23rd of April.

The case is over a 2016 YouTube video made by Meechan and published on his comedy Count Dankula page of his girlfriend’s dog Buddha raising its paw in return for a treat, having been trained to respond to phrases.

Buddha’s owner Suzanne Kelly had previously said “He (Buddha) will lift his paw to virtually anything if he gets a treat for it. We have taught him to lift his paw to food, like ham or cheese,” and that her boyfriend had “never expressed anti-Jewish or anti-Semitic” views and has “always been very supportive towards minority groups”, reported Herald Scotland before the trial.

Speaking outside the court Tuesday morning, Meechan said: “It’s been two years of my life completely put on hold, I’ve not been able to get a job, there have been threats against my life… threats off Antifa, far left radicals.”

“They’ve tried to portray me as a racist and a Nazi, apparently context doesn’t matter anymore.

archive.is/8Otyu

Attached: M8 Yer Dugs A Nazi.mp4 (640x360, 8.68M)

It's actually happened lol. All the thought vibrations floating around has caused fiction to become reality. Good brexit lads

Attached: Original_Guy_Fawks_mask_from_V_for_Vendetta_(5400848923).jpg (2736x3648, 1.47M)

the absolute state of the anglos

Put his ass in jail.

Why wasnt he put in jail?

Attached: germany-must-perish-theodore-kaufman.jpg (420x595, 122.45K)

Aren't you just a sad little thing, wanting to punish a man for years-old wrongthink.

Attached: 24124sfa241agsa.jpg (1777x1754, 153.13K)

I think arresting him is pretty stupid, but it's also really bad taste to make a video of you repeatedly saying "gas the jews" to a dog and put it on youtube.

OY VEY FINALLY A VICTORY FOR GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE! WITH THIS EVIL NAZI WHO TEACHES DOGS TO RAISE ITS PAW PUT IN JAIL MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WHO WAS GASSED 37 TIMES IN 15 DIFFERENT DEATH CAMPS AND MADE INTO 62 LAMPSHADES CAN REST EASY!

trinity trips of great satirical humor

I hope you get gassed kike

The video was just some guy making a stupid video with his dog that from what I can see watching it was just trying to get people to laugh.

2+ years of this guy's life are ruined cause people let their feeling get hurt.

pick one

But seriously, no one got their feelings hurt. Some Jewish organization ran to the government diversity officer to get them to silence the "hate speech" is all. Literally no one felt threatened by that little pug dancing around and saluting

He should run to the states and seek asylum

WHY ISNT THE DOG ALSO GETTING A JAIL SENTENCE?!?!?!

The dog isn't white enough

I don't even think this is technically a proper sentence. Can anyone explain to me what this means?

It would be expensive, and he'd inevitably lose, tbh. To get political asylum, you have to be being persecuted for legitimate political beliefs. He'll lose on two counts. First, he's already admitted it was a joke, not a deeply held political belief. Second, no one is going to accept Nazism as a legitimate political belief in need of protection. I have heard some people have gone to the States to avoid being thrown in jail for violating speech codes, but I'm pretty sure no charges were filed, let alone extradition requested

um… Count Dankula is going to prison for sure

Attached: 1520030154991.webm (640x360, 3.38M)

Go fuck yourself you retarded humorless twat.

I doubt the person who said it even knows what it means.

Well with all the nazis dead and dieing from old age left and right jews need to find someone to punish to keep their lies in the minds of the goy.

Fuck the uk, lets annex them in the name of freedom.

Attached: da4dbcb69da25920f4b0e3c137b4abd21cf5e6b2191c3a519db4d1e8f57ac256.jpg (400x369, 30.5K)

fucking priceless.

fucking kek

why would you annex muslim country?

sure the owner gets in trouble, but what about the dog? he's basically complicit in the deaths of 600 billion jews. euthanize this evil nazi dog ffs.

Breaking: animal control has taken the dog an euthanized it.

He should be getting sentenced for having those hideous things in his earlobes. Why in the fuck do faggots mutilate themselves like that?

They come after the Kitler owners next!!!

I wonder who put that law in the first place. That seems like the kinda law some religious nut would put into place.

Cumskins high IQ laws. They sure love their long ass imprisonment.

its a good thing this sick nazi is going to jail for spreading his hateful ideology

Attached: n.jpg (526x393, 32.27K)

Reminder

Attached: better.jpg (830x869, 290.36K)

Kek. Leftypol would love and hate this guy.

Leftypol is run by a commie kike mod. Place is a total shithole.

I don't care if he said "Kill all niggers, jews, shitskins, muslims, spics, and other non-whites!" Thoughtcrime and Hate Speech is absurdism. I can't wait to see the police in The UK get their heads cut off by muzzies while they scream "BUT WE ARE TOLERANT! TOLERAAAAANNNNNNT!"

I still don't get how they won with the "grossly offensive" angle instead of the animal cruelty one

fuck off. we're full.

'fraid not. Your rights end as soon as you question the 6 gorillion.
In occupied Germany, courts don't permit you to submit any evidence that contradicts the wild stories extracted by torture at Nuremberg.
The truth is no defense when you are charged with heresy.

Keek amerimutts are this sensitive over "muh free speech".

Its a product that came after WW2, doesn't really have a place in modern times with the internet around.

i thought it was funny as hell reminded me of this

Attached: heil kitty.webm (480x272, 599.97K)

Aren't there actual human children named after Adolf Hitler?

In the movie the year that the disease breaks out is 2018
If a disease breaks out this year we can reasonably guess that Britain will fall in 2027

Clearly he's trying to get arrested so he can write the Nazbol version of Mein Kampf in prison.

This is becoming reality as we speak
A lot of “coincidences” with this movie as well, the guy who plays V was Agent Smith in the Matrix for instance

Attached: 87A3F7F5-507E-4FAB-8798-08FFBB6469CF.jpeg (640x640, 105.61K)

On one hand, this is disgusting that a joke lands you in jail. On the other, the man himself is a lefty scumbag anyway.

Remind you of anything?

Attached: FEF58A80-4E17-41CA-AA9C-587344367676.jpeg (800x410, 219.91K)

You know, where is Anonymous when we need them in the fight against globalism? Why don't they fuck up some of George Soros' shit? Why don't empty the bank accounts of all the corrupt leaders of the EU?

One of my all time favorites, although it is sad that it becomes more real everyday.

Attached: FD1AF8E9-861F-40E5-A44C-317EEBE5C737.jpeg (560x438, 105.98K)

Attached: B528ECCD-BBE0-4141-81A6-1BBA23496104.jpeg (657x350, 31.48K)

You are anonymous
Where are you when you need yourself?

He should accept Allah into his life and make more antisemitic jokes.

Attached: v for vagina.jpg (650x577, 56.04K)

It is my fondest wish that Dankula's incarceration will be a beacon to gather what's left of people with common sense in the UK.

Attached: dankula pugs uber alles.mp4 (640x360, 4.75M)

Deus Vult!

Attached: dubsdouglass.jpg (309x281, 26.76K)

Attached: th.jpg (209x212, 13.89K)

even police get in on the hate parade

Attached: door shite.webm (680x384, 9.61M)

To save the Northern Irish and burn London

Then me, you and the other three can meet down the pub.

They shoulda killed the FUCKING DOG FUCKING RACIST DOG

Attached: 6d17253cd09a91ab3afb643b713febfd42ec1add3f2380ce705208225de3535f.png (990x593, 316.2K)