Trump’s was warned not to congratulate Putin. He did it anyway

President Trump did not follow specific warnings from his national security advisers Tuesday when he congratulated Russian President Vladi­mir Putin on his reelection — including a section in his briefing materials in all-capital letters stating “DO NOT CONGRATULATE,” according to officials familiar with the call.

Trump also chose not to heed talking points from aides instructing him to condemn the recent poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain with a powerful nerve agent, a case that both the British and U.S. governments have blamed on Moscow.

The president’s conversation with Putin, which Trump described as a “very good call,” prompted fresh criticism of his muted tone toward one of the United States’ biggest geopolitical rivals amid the special counsel investigation into Russia’s election interference and the Trump campaign’s contacts with Russian officials.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-national-security-advisers-warned-him-not-to-congratulate-putin-he-did-it-anyway/2018/03/20/22738ebc-2c68-11e8-8ad6-fbc50284fce8_story.html?utm_term=.5d29133b7aa4

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-kelly/trump-defends-congratulatory-phone-call-to-russias-putin-idUSKBN1GX2N9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give me the names of the people who warned the President of the United States to not exercise his First Amendment right.

it was Dankula

based

The call that saved America

Obama was never warned

Attached: 0D7E4B65-45E5-4B2C-8C25-BBE77E2E6DF3.jpeg (1129x1009, 236.61K)

TRUMP'S WAS WARNED, huh ?….

really ?……

so, not only did you make the name Trump into a plural, but you added an apostrophe, right ?…..

R I G H T ? ? . . .

I asked you a god damn question, motherfucker… answer it….

I said, "so, not only did you make the name Trump into a plural, but you added an apostrophe, right ?"

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION….

RIGHT ???……

THATS WHAT YOU DID…. RIGHT??

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-001033.png (1080x1920, 184.58K)

You fucking idiot

can't tell if shitpost or schizo

schizo

Who warned him? That make no sense. The world is happy that he is re-elected.

its all part of the plan

Attached: partoftheplan.jpg (1024x742, 67.13K)

Trump is doing this only so he can pretend he's not an Israeli shill tbh

More telling than the congrats is that Trump didn't bring up:

1) The Russians' use of banned chemical weapons on British soil

2) Russian intrusions in US energy and infrastructure

3) The legitimacy of Russia's elections.

Why do we have troops deployed overseas defending democracy if Trump won't even stand for it? Why is he so scared of Vlad?

Good.

He probably did it as a fuck you to the people who told him not to.

Attached: Making fun of Trump.jpg (880x495, 80.97K)

take your mads.

Cuck detected.

It's called RealPolitik or as fags on Zig Forums like to say, "muh 4D chess"

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-kelly/trump-defends-congratulatory-phone-call-to-russias-putin-idUSKBN1GX2N9

This just in: Tell the President of the United Fucking States to do something, "Just because" he's going to fucking do it, because I guarantee whoever wrote that is a fucking bitch.

Attached: 8cdbd912868a9d01d0c4191fbaf015f99aeb56912ee96760dfc8d2840b2a9ac1.jpg (1536x2048, 206.16K)

His staff?

Key difference between Obama's call and Trump is that Putin hadn't done anything really publicly yet and they were trying to reset relations. Invasion of Crimea happened in 2014, which then Obama obviously wasn't continuing to reset relations but instead took a harder stance. Trump is congratulating a leader after they've just accused them of staging a chemical weapons attack on our closest ally. You literally could not find a weaker president unless you found one who blamed an unknown foreign attack on his own government.

Russians have been accused incessantly of everything for the past several years by the MSM and leftist+neocon schmucks. Trump doesn't cave in to them, he regularly flips them the bird.

What are you talking about, Chaim? Israel hasn't been attacked by Russia….yet

Attached: 0aff9a2f9370156a0e359038c8dc0636fc0be88cfb4b1ec95ada247cf2c32e2a.png (420x703, 260.38K)

what staff? he fires everyone who doesn't immediately suck his dick