Guccifer 2.0, the “lone hacker” blows cover,is a Russian Spy

Guccifer 2.0, the “lone hacker” who took credit for providing WikiLeaks with stolen emails from the Democratic National Committee, was in fact an officer of Russia’s military intelligence directorate (GRU), The Daily Beast has learned. It’s an attribution that resulted from a fleeting but critical slip-up in GRU tradecraft.

That forensic determination has substantial implications for the criminal probe into potential collusion between President Donald Trump and Russia.

Trump’s longtime political adviser Roger Stone admitted being in touch with Guccifer over Twitter’s direct messaging service. And in August 2016, Stone published an article on the pro-Trump-friendly Breitbart News calling on his political opponents to “Stop Blaming Russia” for the hack. “I have some news for Hillary and Democrats—I think I’ve got the real culprit,” he wrote. “It doesn’t seem to be the Russians that hacked the DNC, but instead a hacker who goes by the name of Guccifer 2.0.”

Ehmke led an investigation at ThreatConnect that tried to track down Guccifer from the metadata in his emails. But the trail always ended at the same data center in France. Ehmke eventually uncovered that Guccifer was connecting through an anonymizing service called Elite VPN, a virtual private networking service that had an exit point in France but was headquartered in Russia.

But on one occasion, The Daily Beast has learned, Guccifer failed to activate the VPN client before logging on. As a result, he left a real, Moscow-based Internet Protocol address in the server logs of an American social media company, according to a source familiar with the government’s Guccifer investigation.

Working off the IP address, U.S. investigators identified Guccifer 2.0 as a particular GRU officer working out of the agency’s headquarters on Grizodubovoy Street in Moscow.

amp.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-lone-dnc-hacker-guccifer-20-slipped-up-and-revealed-he-was-a-russian-intelligence-officer

Attached: 180322-ackerman-guccifer2-tease_wqtyqu.jpg (1170x658, 108.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/
factcheck.org/2018/02/spinning-russian-indictment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always simple fuckups that get you
One tiime I forgot to check.'use this proxy server for all protocols' and got my real IP globally permabanned on 8ch

Attached: Capture.JPG (898x534, 48.75K)

So hes a super russian mega spy who forgets to use a VPN.

Sounds legit.

Attached: at first I was like.png (400x334, 123.18K)

Attached: but then I was like co producer jeff garlin.jpg (600x412, 65.33K)

probably a another spy logged in but without the vpn. password was probably gayponiesraepmyass or ilovesquattingandalsocock or something obvious.

LOL Sounds like kids in a cybercafe.

If these are people who can allegedly influence western democracy our cyvber intelligence people must be even more incompetent.

I guess we have to nationalize the internet now

Total altmedia silence.

Isn't his real name, "Four-Chan?"
Sounds Chinese.

What's next, assange is a kgb asset?

well, yeah. try finding anything critical of Russia on WikiLeaks.

Mueller gonna be very interested in this

buy maybe he works for Zimbabwe then, wikileaks never criticize them

Say it with me folks!
one tuhm
no scuubz
imbeech nao
obrah 2020

Wikileaks is literally all US and corrupt bank/business leaks. You might as well accuse them of being Chinese. Ultimately, they're just anti-American and -capitalist

Article is by Spencer Ackerman, therefore untrustworthy. Be more alert, OP.

Ha, lefties are so desperate

Remember when they said he was Russian because some crony said "he writes like he uses Google Translate"?

Attached: Putin_is_top_tier_hacker_.mp4 (1280x720, 8.32M)

I bet $5 this is a lie to cover up working for Israel

Give me one good reason not to believe it.

Thats not how metadata works…

Because Israel hacked the election
Remember the Kushners are family friends with Bibi

Proof?

I like how lefties try to shift the topic from "hillary is a crook who is bought out by all of wall street and is responsible for helping create and fund the """""""arab spring""""""" and it's """"""""grass roots""""""" """"""""""uprisings""""""" to "yea well the people who got her emails are really bad people so you should ignore those pesky facts! Russians hacked the election! It's null and void!!!"

The easiest rebuttal to the statement "the American elections were interfered in by russians" is saying "by exposing Hillary clintons corruption and nepotism."
I had the opportunity to try this out IRL on a leftist i knew and they immediately blocked me without even replying.

What did he mean by this?

Which VPN is that?

Wikileaks doesn't criticize anyone they just release obtained leaks. It's the end user that does the criticizing.

wikileaks.org/spyfiles/russia/

Obama didn't even use a real birth certificate

So, um, where's the actual proof? I know a bunch of people are saying things, but where's the screencaps/logs to back it up?

That was obvious from the get go - there's just no way an amateur hacker can be as proficient and productive as Guccifer was.

it doesn't really matter, all this shit is so pointless when you consider the American government is literally a fraud and scam organisation. Where were the weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ? They weren't there man, because the government is a bunch of lying fucks that's why.

cmon, it's so fucking comical how it is now, Trump has paid off all these joke frauds to shill for him, he's hired this guy Bolton for fucks sake, who is a totally discreated cunt before he's even hired, but these assholes all pretend he's there to get something good done. The guys a cunt, he's gonna be a cunt, he's a liar. If Trump was for real he wouldn't be hiring cunt liars.

this shit is all a stalling and distracting tactic

Trump would have dirt on Mueller, A GUY OFF THE STREET WOULD TYPE SHIT INTO GOOGLE AND HAVE INCRIMINATING SHIT ON MUELLER

THIS SHIT IS A PLAY

ITS AN ACT

THEy'RE ALL FAGGOTS _LAUGHING AT YOU_

FRAUDS

The DNC when Hillary used hacking to beat Bernie Sanders for the nomination?

They're basically two administrations, one still installed, but everyone in politics already makes money off of lobbyists. Laws get passed by lobbyists people don't even care enough to lookinto what they're doing. They're hired by giant companies then make it so other competing businesses can't even start.

Congratulations!…
You're the only one who even got close to the truth.

I realize that all of this political interest is Noble, but it's also quite naive, because a lot of you guys are so young, you don't seem to realize the way things actually work.

None of this is actually legitimate. Nothing they have ever done in politics was actually legitimate, because anything that the public hears about (from the American Revolution all the way up until today) is actually the truth.

They're not in the business of telling you the truth.

I'm not one of those conspiracy theorists, but I'm definitely a realist. All of this is smokescreen, because they are in the business of distraction.

They're never going to lay their cards on the table, and the way they get away with furthering their monopolies and keeping their power is by keeping us looking at the wrong thing…

Anybody who's familiar with even the most amateur magic act realizes the magician is going to distract you, keeping you focused on their left hand, while the right hand pulls a live dove out of their jacket.

And by the time your focus has turned to the dove, you've already been distracted again, because there's a second dove hidden in an illusionary panel in a box that appears to be empty…

And we all know a good magician never tells the audience how they did the trick.

It's important to look at the big picture, and don't waste your time with these trivial distractions…

Anybody who believes in Democrat versus Republican is an idiot… They are simply two sides to the same coin, and if you flip that coin at all, either way you're going to end up screwed.

Trump is completely incompetent, and Hillary is completely evil, and even if Bernie Sanders had have been elected, we would still be just as screwed as ever.

It's not any particular Administration that runs the show… It's the Department of Defense who is in control, and whatever their 'think tanked' multilateral contingency plans are, that's exactly what's going to happen whether you like it or not…

TYPO…. OOOPS

"because NOTHING* that the public hears about (from the American Revolution all the way up until today) is actually the truth."

It's almost as if there was some kind of mafia that controls both The Daily Beast and this mysterious American social media company.

A dumpster fire spouts shit. Hopes it sticks.

Why would they need proof? Normals believe anything the MSM says, the proof is that it's printed by the MSM.
Have you forgotten about Skripal yet? The timing of this "news" is obviously meant to multiply the effect of the Skripal psyop, for which there is also no evidence, let alone proof.

Don't permabans only last like a month? Or is that another hotwheels-era policy rescinded by Jim.

Attached: pampam.mp4 (640x480, 2.21M)

now you see, there are real fuckwits up there but still they do damage, regardless hackers with rep are usually gay faggots.

Attached: carl-facepalm.jpg (512x384, 26.39K)

They last forever,or in my case,until My IP changes(it's a dynamic IP BUT CHANGES EVERY 4 MONTHS OR SO)

trump barely has time to tweet about how he's got nothing to do with russia and that it's all a witch hunt, in between sucking putin's cock and licking his balls every chance he gets on the political stage.

Stop with the reddit spacing and namefagging, geez.

Must be great being a retard who knows nothing,

ya,stop the namefagging
I dont like it,so stop it

and that white area

it triggers me too

so stop it,cause i say so and i value my opinion over anybody else cause i know stuff

You can't learn this shit through a fucking IP.

lmao

oh yeah? care to post your ip address here and let everyone see what they can find out?
(you know this site is an alphabet honeypot, right?)

Check it out: 127.0.0.1
Report your findings here.

Fake News, I dont remember exactly where it came from, but I think… it came from Newsweek or the New York times or something.
I know who this entity is, 100% not Russian.
close =) but no gold.

Zig Forums laughed their asses off at this lol

Attached: 4a2c95784434a1d6134c02aa4a1e73bec5ab341deac9a6c0dbf5bdedbbba5eb1.jpg (355x308, 30K)

chicken.
people don't have a clue how much the NSA knows and can find out about anyone. they are literally downloading the entire internet, encrypted and all, for decrypting in the future at will when their computer power will make it easy ( it already is to a degree)

>(((The Daily Beast)))
Fake news.

They last three months.

Assange is a dedicated leftist who is literally protected by a leftist government

Get a load of this goy. I bet you think Israel is our greatest ally too.

Attached: DS7FOzIW0AAJjPX.jpg (655x527, 38.26K)

holy fuck how retarded can you be. you can also configure your vpn to be always on and never let connections through that try to bypass it. I doubt this man was GRU. Probably another one of those ITS TEH RUSSKIES episodes.

Guccifer 2.0 job was to discredit the DNC leaks, and try to make it look like there was Russian connection

but the DNC leak came from someone with local access, whom downloaded the files on a flash drive, and leaked them and was later killed, his name was Seth rich

and podesta was a retard using p@ssword as his password, brute forced in like 3 seconds

Attached: d2de916f2fa63244dae7eb996b11801129e48e6cf520a0056c41d2d26c6d25f8.jpeg (945x4188, 661.7K)

Guccifier 2.0s revelations are fucking mess and fucking useless
i dismissed this wannabe the day he appeared
he achieved jack shit fuck that idiot

Just because your dick doesn't work anymore, grandpa, doesn't mean you need to suck mine so ardently.

Attached: d7f1b2542c4e131d71edafcc66f5d92b717a2459.jpg (1140x1520, 122.91K)

Stop conflating liberals with leftists. Most leftest agree with you point for point on Hillary and the middle east.

when in reality it was a british connection and the only russian connection is with trump

Doesn't matter if it's real or not. It gets the big same "So what?" Remember the DoJ indictment in February against Russian individuals and companies for influencing US elections? That was two months ago. Two months. Nothing fucking happened. It was supposed to be (yet another) bomb that would blow open the alleged Russian conspiracy, because it was the most solid evidence for Russian influence, and nobody gave a fuck. This will be the same.

look at their noses

Nah. They don't. And no, we won't, same fucking monsters, all of em.

You mean other than INDICTMENTS?! in which they will go to trial and potentially be convicted and sent to prison?

factcheck.org/2018/02/spinning-russian-indictment/

*exit point in France but was headquartered in Russia*

Only 2 nodes on this proxy chain? Nothing even remotely linked thru Ukraine?

Please lower the bar for convincing proof even further and use more qualifying *weasel words* to avoid painting yourself into an embarrassing corner.

*Highly Likely* *Only Possible Suspect* *Classified Evidence* *Plausible Deniability*

Err, excuse me, please?

The REAL criminal mastermind that nuked Hillary's Campaign was Mark Zuckerberg & his shill front Cambridge Analytica.

That alone. (well, that and the criminal content on the wikileaked emails from Hillary/DNC)

Looking forwards eagerly to they dicovery moment when this content hits the front page JUST days before the November Mid-Term Elections.

They have enuff bad press
He really has no morals

Why does my filter not work on this faggot?