24 states now pursuing free speech bills to protect conservative speakers from left-wing bullies

(Natural News) A total of 24 states across the country have now either introduced or passed legislation in defense of the freedom of speech on public college campuses, according to Campus Reform.

The states that have already passed legislation in defense of the freedom of speech on campus include Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Colorado, Utah and Arizona. Lawmakers in 16 other states, including Texas, California, New York, Washington and others, are currently campaigning to pass similar free speech legislation.

The last state to pass such a measure was the state of Florida, whose governor Rick Scott recently signed a bill banning “free speech zones” on college campuses. In addition, the legislation also gives individuals the ability to sue universities if they violate their “expressive rights,” which will undoubtedly curb the amount of political censorship that occurs on campuses across the country.

naturalnews.com/2018-03-22-24-states-now-pursuing-free-speech-bills-to-protect-conservative-speakers-from-left-wing-bullies.html

Attached: aryan germanic valkyries.jpg (600x402, 27.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/iW8eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally, some good news.

will i still get tazed for asking about skull n bonez?

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

archive.fo/iW8eg

Trumpenstein should publicly denounce the dankula case tbh famalam

Attached: 6c58d07395daf0886f93affda9616c95603d6abadcfd4af63d562944b42a5287.jpg (500x502, 102.05K)

>protecting them from (((left wing))) bullies
I don't know how you can even frame this as political shit flinging when this benefits fucking everyone

It's pointing out the fact that too many liberals are too quick to censor and oppress anyone who disagrees with them, aka SJWs. They at least need to be made to see that it makes themselves look bad as well as their cause look bad.

Go away commie

and what you think nazi germany wasn't a thing? where you get fucking jailed if you try to mock nazis? don't even pretend like this isn't a universal problem or that it could never happen to you because cheering someone who gets arrested for disagreeing with you is exactly how it happens

While it does benefit everyone, the atmosphere of college environments previously benefitted only the "correct" opinions. Now an open discourse can occur free of censorship and bullying at least in theory

except thats a lie and most colleges would let anyone speak like normal. you just had those few get into the news while hundreds of others went on like business as usual letting churches hang up pictures of dead fetuses

"except thats a lie and most colleges would let anyone speak like normal"
Schlomo, do you really think people are so insulated that they don't see the absolute deluge of criticism from countless sources, including and most notably FIRE, of the communistic oppression of any and all speech that even partially contradicts the leading Left narrative?

A beacon of light shines in an increasingly dark world.

ok

where did i say im against this? you're playing the same knee jerk reaction game sjw's do

He isn't a commie any longer.

You're just as bad as the commies.

Oh sweetie, calm down and unplug your keyboard. Good boi.

Trump will probably undo this and call it overblown

Whiney little bitches can't handle the bantz so they have to get laws enacted to protect their feelings.
The right are a bunch of pussies.

If you get in their faces and start yelling/sperging out then yes. Otherwise no.

This is why we need restrictions in free speech, so idiots like you can be locked away.

this is literally non-political. and just allowing what was already allowed (except for that dick in florida who banned free-speech zones. wtf? figures it's the republican douche who would be the traitor passing a law contrary to the constitution he swears to uphold)

Fuck off, Zig Forums. The legislation was sorely needed, and your lies won't change the reality of the situation.

Do you leftists do anything but fucking lie? Seriously, do you have any respect for the truth? Any at all?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FREE
SPEECH
ZONES
wtf amerimutts never cease to make my day with all those freedoms they enjoy in the cunrty of free

I know this will get some responses so Imma post it. :^)

Attached: nwgohyimygrlxwxycx_batch1417991394.jpg (575x588, 79.34K)

wad about that fat bully with the big mouth & belly and small hands & penis?
Who's gonna protect me from him?

No, it’s called echo chamber

You are an ignoramus. What he actually banned was having free speech limited to a small "free-speech zone" instead of free-speech being allowed all ower campus.

It also means that place does not have any free-speech, which is a huge problem if it is a school.
Censoring conservative opinions is a pretty big indication of a problem in any institute of learning.

Last I checked, nazi Germany hasn't existed for more than 65 years, while many universities in the US have a problem with lefties silencing people of different opinions than themselves. So yes, it is very much a problem of the left today.

haha, classic

I lost faith in XKCD when this comic came out. A guy that educated shouldn't be confusing the Second Amendment with the general liberal concept of the Right of Free Speech.

*sicks 1000 antifa on you*

There's no stop in winning

Attached: 1448272784744.png (654x452, 540.04K)

based

what an abhorrent, low effort post. I'm not even that guy.

Econ classes are right-wing college safe spaces. It's funny because of how much of the actually important material is based on Marxist Economics, they just removed his name from it and signed their own instead.

Hey guys, I just took the longest, bloodiest shit that almost nearly killed me. Because it was so painful and labor intensive it is worth a significant amount, and I'm sure people will be willing to pay thousands of dollars for my intense labor. After that, I will push a rock up a mountain for hours and get paid a ridiculous sum as that too is a very laborious thing to do. Labor, labor, labor, labor, labor, labor, labor, workers rights.

Mate you think left vs right is communism vs capitalism to the mind of a normalfag?
I don't know what it actually is to them, but centrist natsoc is far right to them

Because it's bullshit excuses for supporting the closed up hive-mind and not really appropriate when the subject matter here involves institutions typically supported by and often part of the government

Attached: free speech.png (566x577, 48.29K)

JS Mill was a quack who knew nothing about how the mind/society works in practice (not surprising considering he was also a feminist) and how if a lie is repeated enough idiots will start to believe it. This is the reason the Heebs and their enablers get away with so much. You can prove them wrong time and again but they will "win" simply by virtue of coming back each day spouting the same bullshit as if nothing happened until they simply "win" by attrition.

Dogshitocrats hate dissenting opinions.

That is precisely why different opinions must be allowed to be challenged. The majority of people seem to be gullible fools and may believe almost any bullshit if they've heard it repeated enough times. If free speech is allowed, then at least the different ideas are able to be questioned and considered from different perspectives allowing insights and information to be shared.

There are a whole plethora of reasons why free speech doesn't work. What's more important is freedom of information and access to that information so that people can form their own opinions without the help of (((experts))) with vested interests trying to persuade them with dishonest tactics.

Attached: The Smoke-Filled Room Experiment.webm (640x360, 6.76M)

Is that a fucking edit?

Last time I checked these cucks were against free speech.

Yeah, the original is at