Cuckstralia wants white nurses to declare "white privilege" when treating abbo subhumans

Nurses and midwives will be forced to announce their “white privilege” to their Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients.

The latest PC move is being slammed across the board and Andrew Bolt says it’s proof a new form of racism is being born.

“There is a new racism coming to us… that somehow being white is evil,” Andrew tells Chris Smith.

“What does the ceremony involve? Do you… crawl on your hands and knees across the room and then kiss the feet?

“Shouldn’t we just judge people by who they actually are as a person?”

Graeme Haycroft from the Nurses Professional Association of Queensland says he’s had a huge response from his members, and they aren’t happy.

“Over half of our members… said we object to it.”

Graeme says someone’s race has no relevance to how well they treat a patient and Andrew agrees.

“What if… they’re within seconds of dying and the nurse has to fling themselves into action but they have to stop while they just announce their white privilege?”

4bc.com.au/andrew-bolt-nurses-forced-to-announce-white-privilege-is-new-racism/

Attached: 1514356609459.png (500x500, 24.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/australian-nursing-and-midwifery-code-of-conduct-slammed-over-white-privilege/news-story/4d1d71f45af35b8ffdd25fd40804d5a3?from=rss-basic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"I'm white. I have an education because I used what was available to me and so did my parents, and my parents before them. If this is privilege rather than the 'respected tribal traditions' so be it, use your people's medicine to fix your AIDS and fuck off."

Your ancestors should have stayed as 1.5 million year old subhumans and have no history whatsoever, have developed no technology beyond that of a stick, and cut your children's penises to make the spirits ejaculated energy into them.

I don't think that's a new idea, jews have always been thinking that whites are evil
too bad they're wrong, we're so soft and kind we can't even fight this shit

Queenslanders aren't following this code. None of them will do that.

Better link that doesn't require you to listen to audio to get the full story:

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/australian-nursing-and-midwifery-code-of-conduct-slammed-over-white-privilege/news-story/4d1d71f45af35b8ffdd25fd40804d5a3?from=rss-basic

Bonus insanity:

i don't see what the big deal is. i think it would make for a much more comfortable ambiance and ensure the patient they will be well taken care of. complaining about piddly things like this is one of the most frustrating things about white people. its like they can't get over themselves

Whites got over themselves a long time ago when they abolished slavery. That past has been released long ago. We even compromised our own values with multiculturalism and honestly defended the idea for generations, we did something no other culture has ever been asked to do or been expected to: we tried to celebrate our similarities rather than respect our differences.

The results have been horrible for everyone involved. White people don't need to get over themselves, they need to realize themselves again - it's absolutely better for everyone when they do. Anyone arguing the contrary wants nothing more than the loss of what makes everyone human in some "multicultural" hell of xenophobia, tribalism, in-cohesiveness, and brooding hatred that is so subtle it isn't even recognized for what it is.

Anyone who supports multiculturalism is practicing an ideology of what ultimately boils down self-hatred and results in infantilizing themselves in the grand scheme as no one is capable or willing to take the measures necessary to improve themselves or community at large without the encouragement of authority figures. It's opening the gate to state control of your life, and the admission that you are not up to the task.

Fun fact australias whites started as slaves and the aboriginal population were and remained free.
Australia day is to celebrate emancipation of the prisoner slaves.
White privilege? What a fucking joke.

Oh and while we are at it lets not forget before colonisation their healthcare literally consisted of choices including chewing on a piece of bark and being left to die in the desert.

LEFTIST CUCKOLDS ARE SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT. BY CLAIMING THAT THERE IS 'WHITE PRIVILEGE' THEY ARE PRACTICALLY ADMITTING THAT THERE IS NO EQUALITY AND THAT ABBOS ARE INFERIOR

Largely accurate, but they weren't slaves - they were convicted criminals sentenced to transportation to the Australian colonies.

Daily reminder that all believers in 'Muh Huwite Preeveeleege' are just white supremacists who feel guilty about it.

Attached: Debating white privilege.jpg (1108x342, 194.71K)

I hope the nurses just don't serve abbos and let miscarriages and late-abortions happen. Fuckthose pieces of shit.

Mr Haycroft said 50 per cent of NPAQ members were opposed to the new rule.

1/2 chose it

I still don't understand this

doesn't matter

Get a nursing job in another area

I don't think that anyone denies inequality, it's just that lefties think that you can reach equality with social engineering, and personally I think that's unbelievable bullshit

yesterdays headlines: BASED STRAYANS SAVE WHITE PIONEER WARRIOR SOUTH AFRICANS AND OFFER THEM ASYLUM FROM BARBARIC AND BACKWARD NIGGER HORDES

today headlines: CUCKSTRALIA DEMANDS WHITE NURSES CHECK THEIR PRIVILEGE WHEN DEALING WITH ABORIGINAL PATIENTS

Attached: 1434182802520-2.png (400x389, 48.18K)

Forced labour
Usually arrested for petty crime
Hauled into ships and sent to work
Whipped or shot if they got out of line
Still somehow created a functioning country when emancipated.

lol i was only retarding to be pretended guise

Yes and former nigger slave countries like Liberia and Haiti are some of the shittiest places on Earth. It just goes to show how superior white people are.

You don't inject fish directly into your veins.

Attached: 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8a8f73dba6b24c669164ec39619ac54645bccaa (1).jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

Disgusting when will white people stop being so god damn arrogant.