Trumpberg tweets that border wall construction has started. He's lying

When a border wall replacement project began near downtown Calexico this year, Border Patrol agents emphasized that it should not be confused with President Trump’s wall. The president himself stirred up confusion Wednesday, tweeting photos of the Calexico construction and saying, “Great briefing this afternoon on the start of our Southern Border WALL!”

One problem: Plans for the wall replacement project started in 2009.

“First and foremost, this isn’t Trump’s wall,” Jonathan Pacheco, a spokesman for the Border Patrol’s El Centro Sector, told those in attendance. “This isn’t the infrastructure that Trump is trying to bring in…. This new wall replacement has absolutely nothing to do with the prototypes that were shown over in the San Diego area.”

The Times called and emailed the Department of Homeland Security on Wednesday to clear things up. When asked whether the wall replacement and Trump’s wall were the same thing, a spokesperson gave a one-word email reply: “Yes.”

twitter.com/CBPSanDiego/status/974326489826189314

March 15

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/979082457340407808

March 28

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-trump-tweets-that-his-border-wall-1522275437-htmlstory.html

theyre inserting the posts. how is that not "starting"? was english not your first language? you have to go back paco.

The bill he signed prevented him from building a wall.

This is replacement of fencing that has always been there and the replacement project started in 2009.

learn2read

It's Jewish semantics. The Wall is going up, but because it is not literally the exact same Wall the President has always hinted at, but never confirmed by the way, this is somehow a loss for the President and a victory for illegal immigration. All the shills are doing is giving free advertisement for Trump. Remember how Trump similarly played the media during the election? Fake News has learned absolutely nothing in almost two years.

Well, even if Trump is lyring through his teeth, it's still somewhat good news that the existing fencing is getting renovated. It's not Trumps wall, but at least we still care somewhat about our borders, even if Trump himself doesn't

Attached: naisu.jpg (600x600, 60.22K)

2009? Like, when Democrats were in charge? Wow! I didn't know Liberals wanted such a tall fence! I am glad the President is finishing what Obama started, and is coming together for a bipartisan solution on strong border security. =^]

i c u jew, accusing other people of what you are doing.

Someone probably just told Trump that it was his border wall. Like giving a younger sibling an unplugged controller so they'll stop pestering you while you play.

It's awfully pathetic how optimistic that person is. I mean, even they realize their president lied to them about this project they're clearly invested in, yet they still think he'll deliver. If you get you that point, how do you not see him as a fraud?

does it matter? every president for the last 80+ years has been shit. but if the choice was still Trump or Hillary. i'd pick trump. that's about it.

Attached: ive-been-to-the-future-and-youre-still-a-cunt.jpg (500x464, 48.14K)

How about picking up your gun and stop voting for between 2 zionist puppets before your gun is gone faggot?

It's extremely important to hold Trump to his word on the wall. This fence is NOT the wall we were promised. You are NOT helping the cause by blindly defending Trump as he tries to weasel out of this.

Drumpf

The Orange Moron.

TRUMP'S wall was ametaphor

thanks FBI, you go get that stated. tell me how it goes.

i'm not defending shit. you got trumps phone number? i'll gladly call him and tell him how he's fucking up. post it when you get a chance.

Attached: 170511fjixtxpbeaxz.jpg (314x295, 24.88K)

WE DID IT REDDIT

Drumpf

I'm not talking to you specifically, but rather to the_donald and Zig Forums Trump worshippers.

Attached: donald-ke-umpf-ag-theres-nothing-more-attractive-than-a-23594587.png (500x703, 127.42K)

sure is better doing anonymous internet faggotry, look how powerful Drumpf is

stupid fucking idiot

that's what your forefathers did over a 3% trade tax, yet you still sit here taking it up the ass like a beta bitch, you're not going to do anything ever if trump hasn't convinced you there is no way to fix this society through voting. Enjoy your slow agonizing death at the hands of based legal blacks and spics that trump let in.

nobody's worshiping him except the few old people that still watch Fox news (and even (((they))) throw him under the bus all the time). is it because of the autism that you don't understand how meme's and shit posting work? the choice was a stale ham sandwich with a "generous" amount of kosher pickles. or a turd sandwich with an entire jar of kosher pickles and broken glass. the choice was easy then and it still easy now.

when you got problems with what he's doing, send tweets, emails, letters whatever. or try to contact somebody in his inner circle. that's about the best anyone can do.

they sure don't hire the best and brightest anymore, do they?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (760x800, 103.69K)

you're not going to convince me to go full Dylan roof ass hole. but you're completely welcome to do that on your own. and when you do, make sure you write down ==No.606434== on your chest so we all know it was you when the feds turned into Swiss cheese and/or take you back to their prison facility to inject you full of antidepressants and female hormones.

Attached: (you).jpg (336x476, 34.35K)

Attached: trump used to know the difference.png (642x974, 274.51K)

No, faggot. You get banned from Zig Forums for questioning anything Trump does. People there legitimately believe in the 4D chess memes, to the point they're actually going neocon and supporting ZOG bullet points.

meh, he's got whatever's left of his current term plus (most likely) another to finish this off. i'll hold my judgment till everything is said and done.

shit bait tbh
sage

then maybe you shouldn't be so God damn obvious? nobody likes obnoxious cunts with your constant "Drumpf" "zog Emperor" and Wailing Wall pictures. how God damn new are you? board culture has etiquette. if you want to be a sperg you're totally welcome to make your own board. or just go back to left/pol/ they love that garbage.

Attached: billyzonker.jpg (474x472, 34.96K)

I'm arguing in favor of what candidate Trump espoused, how the fuck is that leftypol? I realize that pigeonholing people who disagree with you makes life easier to digest, but you're off the mark, and won't ever accomplish anything like that.

you're not arguing for anything, other than telling people to go full Rambo and get themselves killed. ( and justify more rights being taken away). pigeonholing you? is that what I'm doing? I just told you if you want to post on Zig Forums do it the right way, that's how every board works. you either blend in with the culture, or you fuck off to somewhere else. its that simple.

Attached: comical.jpg (336x442, 114.28K)

lol no.

you think/type like an annoying whiny woman. no wonder you got banned. grow the hell up.

so you'll be voting for Joe Biden I assume?

Attached: (You)_2.jpg (392x495, 35.91K)

Confusing me with the FBI agent ITT shows how fucking stupid you are. And I'm not banned from Zig Forums, mindslave. It's pretty obvious why this thread is here and not there. Think about it.

well no ID's and the fact that you're not posting any meaningful images makes it pretty hard tell you both apart, but you sure type the same way.

useless ad-homonyms that don't add to your argument, because you don't have one. you might as well be the FBI-shill. you don't have much to go on.

kindly make your final point, if you have one.

Attached: 1462653198126.png (600x600, 129.63K)

|
|>
|
|

touche!

Attached: polsters.png (1200x675, 772.54K)

Do you identify with adolescent feminine anime,user?

Attached: d4fce8b14b80dc4bd9565b67801e2b4d1330665004_full.jpg (407x546, 77.02K)

You committed the ad hominem first, and your only retorts are smuggies. I'd have a better argument with my cat. You can go ahead and celebrate the Fence, but I'm going to hold him to his word.

The only people shilling for Trump at this point are jews and the most shabbos goy.

They said its not actually Trumps wall its someone elses wall.
I think if we get the border wall but the lefties say its not Trumps wall then it would still serve the same purpose.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (726x800, 73.27K)

in that case there already is a border wall. what happened to mexico paying for it?

that's not really much of an argument.

I'm not going to tell you, how to spend the next eight years. especially if you're being paid for it. (I really hope you are because that's a lot of wasted time) but if you actually want stuff to change acting like a whiny furry isn't going to help get your point across. (especially not around these parts)

Attached: wut.gif (500x364, 296.99K)

we should just take Mexico's natural resources, they aren't doing much with all that land.

that'll only happen if they can be owned by trump with nothing going to the US treasury since he's only in the presidency for himself. would be no surprise to me if the border wall trump put forth is contracted out to trump owned construction businesses so he can just feed more of the american purse to himself

I don't care about me that stupid crap you just said. what I'm saying is a country with a much stronger military (America or somebody else) should just take over that freaking place and actually get some use out of it. the reason Mexico is garbage is because garbage people have control of it. if America was smart they'd get the SJW dildo out of their collective ass hole and take the place over. the amount of wealth that would generate could be tremendous.

Attached: Y9SdSGa.gif (417x242, 1.38M)

FBI, pls.

Attached: Spook.png (658x507, 65.37K)

worked for afghanistan right? :^)

nope, because they weren't willing to kill the local populace. cost way too much to ship weapons and troops over that far. America wasn't interested in owning Afghanistan. they wanted to "rebuild" like it was World War II or some dumb crap. Mexico is just a hop skip and a jump from the US. take over Mexico kill any resistance. in about 20 years building forces and take over Canada. lather rinse repeat.

Attached: iseeyou.png (1920x1200, 2.27M)

Check all that apply:

☑️ Incorrect

⬜ Correct

☑️ Homosexual

⬜ Heterosexual

Reported, enjoy your ban. ;)

Attached: Smug Pepe Trump.jpg (484x650, 39.94K)