Why Trump Is “Obsessed” with Breaking Amazon owner,Jeff Bezos

Jeff Bezos offered to strap Donald Trump, then a presidential hopeful, to a rocket and blast him into orbit. “I have a rocket company,” he joked at Vanity Fair’s New Establishment Summit, referring to Blue Origin. “So the capability is there.” Likewise, the president has made no secret of his dislike for Bezos’s company, one of his favorite Twitter punching bags, which he claimed in August was “doing great damage to tax paying retailers.” So, with Congress tied in knots over Facebook’s latest user-data fiasco—C.E.O. Mark Zuckerberg has agreed to testify in the wake of news that data from tens of millions of users was pilfered by Cambridge Analytica—Trump has opted instead to focus his fire on Amazon.

Per a new report from Axios, the president couldn’t care less about Zuckerberg, but is beside himself over free one-day shipping. “He’s obsessed with Amazon,” a source said. “Obsessed.”

His enmity toward the company is apparently based on conversations with his business and real-estate friends, who tell him Amazon is wreaking havoc on their businesses and jeopardizing brick-and-mortar stores.

He’s similarly obsessed with the idea that Amazon is taking advantage of the U.S. Postal Service—“Why is the United States Post Office, which is losing many billions of dollars a year, while charging Amazon and others so little to deliver their packages, making Amazon richer and the Post Office dumber and poorer? Should be charging MUCH MORE!” he tweeted in December—and has reportedly continued to belabor the point behind the scenes. Amazon has actually spurred some cities to add U.S.P.S. delivery on Sundays to keep up with demand, but Trump apparently employs selective hearing where the issue is concerned: “It’s been explained to him in multiple meetings that his perception is inaccurate and that the post office actually makes a ton of money from Amazon,” one source told Axios.

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/forget-zuckerberg-trump-is-obsessed-with-breaking-jeff-bezos

Attached: Bezos-Trump.jpg (1440x960, 226.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/trump-is-going-for-a-clean-reset
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bezos could buy and sell Trump's entire family 100 times over.

Bases Bezos!

It's called envy
Trump would rather be the richest man in the world rather than the US president, surrounded by smiling crocodiles

porkys need to be shot in the alley
starting with Bezos who except employees to piss in diapers

Bezos is worth $1.1 trillion?
Oh, no. He's worth just over $100b. He could buy Trump's company about 9 times.

He couldn't by a shit. Trump's company is privately owned.

And so is trump

That's right. Unlike communist Obama who was owned by the lobbyists

Vannity faire is news.
LOL

Attached: db92daf5f77bafd46eecac2b0ac5dba7ce2018d7fab21228c5a3f730dabcf326.jpg (750x551, 51.3K)

He's not going to do anything. The CIA has a close working relationship with Bezos and Amazon, Trump appointed CIA niggers into key positions of his administration.

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/trump-is-going-for-a-clean-reset

They ran this article right before he appointed John Bolton and cucked on the Wall/Omnibus. Someone is feeding them bullshit that will play well with the MAGAtards but doesn't have any bearing on reality.

A Republican in frequent contact with the White House told me Trump is “frustrated by all these people telling him what to do.”

With the departures of Hope Hicks and Gary Cohn, the Trump presidency is entering a new phase—one in which Trump is feeling liberated to act on his impulses. “Trump is in command. He’s been in the job more than a year now. He knows how the levers of power work. He doesn’t give a fuck,” the Republican said. Trump’s decision to circumvent the policy process and impose tariffs on imported steel and aluminum reflects his emboldened desire to follow his impulses and defy his advisers. “It was like a fuck-you to Kelly,” a Trump friend said. “Trump is red-hot about Kelly trying to control him.”

march 8 is published date

Shulkin Tillerson McMaster McEntee Cohn all gone since the article,so some truth in it

This is, and continues to be their undoing. I'm happy to vote for someone who "doesn't give a fuck."

pissing in diapers sounds very efficient. time is money.
what a management genius, bezos is.

Jeff Bezos is a fucking horrible person so that's a good thing

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. How well did buying things out work for Hillary? And she had more backing than Amazon, that's for sure.

Who is who?

Amazon has the worst working conditions I've ever seen in present-day America. The government has let Amazon set up near-slavery conditions in their sorting factory. Trump is right that Amazon needs to be regulated.

While we're at it, so does Netflix and the cartel of non-competiting cable companies.

Man who pays no taxes whines about company paying low taxes, shortly after permanently cutting their taxes.

There's plenty of reasons to hate Amazon, but proving how useless brick and mortar stores are is not one of them. When Wal-Mart wants me to pay $25 for a cord that costs $5 on Amazon, you can't tell me that's the "shipping & manufacturing costs."

Attached: 320480ba2fd5783a8d93b9589ccc4083b4a0fb0b26618859c0538ca90c4c235f.jpg (350x350, 86.12K)

>All this butthurt because Trump wants to tax (((them)))

A silicon valley tech companies finances aren't to be relied upon. As even this story points at "facebook lost 80 billion in 1-2 weeks".
Plus there's no incentive to sell a company that's making profit annually for it's current price, or sell yourself based on already beyond necessity net worth.
The implications are quite retarded.

Yeah that's chinese manufactures putting plastic inside a similar looking tube and painting it black. Enjoy repurchasing the cord in 2 weeks.
Buying from third world shitholes because companies subsidize shit temporarily to drive rivals under or undermine your economy is dumb.
Most jobs in the west clear at least 100 dollars a day. Thousands a year. If a handful more jobs a year dry up from foreign manufacturing your gonna be paying a shit ton more than 20$ in taxes, for a few thousand westerners to collect unemployment or welfare.

Nigga it's the same fucking brand you dumb piece of shit. It's not even buying cheap Chink shit. If I got the Chink shit it would costs me even less you piece of shit.

I bet you're the faggot who buys shit from designer stores when it's half the price across the street at the regular store too.