White S African woman recorded calling black SA cop a Kaffir is jailed for 3 yrs

A South African woman who hurled racist abuse at a black police officer in a clip that went viral has been sentenced to three years in prison with one year suspended.
Vicki Momberg was found guilty in November on four counts of crimen injuria, or the willful injuring of someone's dignity.

It's the first time a South African has received prison time for the offense.
"We've had crimen injuria (cases before), but they have always been coupled by other charges. This is the first for a prison sentence for crimen injuria on its own," National Prosecuting Authority spokeswoman Phindi Mjonondwane said.
Mjonondwane said the court's punishment sets a precedent for future cases: "We are pleased with the sentence. This sends a clear message to those who undermine other people's rights."
Momberg, a former estate agent, was caught on video berating South African Police Service officers who had stopped to assist her after thieves broke into her car in Johannesburg. She repeatedly used a highly offensive slur that was commonly used to insult and demean black people during apartheid.

archive.is/4xrKV

Attached: 180329040112-south-african-vicki-momberg-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 35.34K)

I wonder what happens when a black racially slurs a white cop

Or a black cop racially slurs a white civillian?

hooktube video kaffir incident is below

Attached: 1520904793338.png (629x1173, 131.09K)

The way racism is slowing being made a felony offence is worrying

Not for non-racists :D

But what if youre a chef in South Africa and ask the "help" to pass the kafir lime leaves because youre cooking Thai food?

Or what if an Arab calls an infidel African a kafir because it means infidel in Arabic?

Does thar still count as racist?

You'll be in prison before you know it. When speech and mannerism become punishable offenses no one is ever safe. Dumbshits who cheer for social reform like this are always the first to be on the receiving end of it.

I need to be punished immediately 💝

This is why I live in a van in the woods. I hate. Period. I hate it all, I get along with no one. Even a dirty pile of dishes will make me violent. I cant stand other people but I dont want to hurt anyone so ive separated myself from normal society.

There's going to come a day where being an ironic shitposter isn't going to be enough to keep that gun out of your mouth.

What happens when Africans say "kill the boer"?

Is that racist?

Shocking.

>(((Vicki Momberg)))

So someone attacked and robbed her. Instead of doing anything about it they're mad and jailed her for saying she didn't want a black officer.

Black english gentleman here,die ciscum

Just like whites Muh racism muh equality screaming all time. Both of them are annoying trash.

Shut the fuck up shitskin.

Foolish Kafir have let their countries go to waste.

Attached: kafir.png (470x790, 194.38K)

1. she's obviously hysterical, not mentally fit
2. "Kaffirs" will likely kill her in prison for something they do every single day of their lives.

and when a case shows that, as everyone knows, that it is possible to be racists against "whites" and someone's cute little bake sale turns into 3 felony count of aggravated racism will you then play the dindu fiddle for poor innocent people exercising their free speech?
Let 6 women's studies majors be facing 10 years per count and we'll see the tune you play then.

electronic communication of racism, the entire /intl/ will have a wing at gitmo. Must like dogs…

Good! Whites are bringing these farm attacks onto themselves by being racist fuckin scum! Calling a PoC a nig* or kaf* is akin to telling someone you'll slit their throat in the next 5 seconds. Any attack against a racist or imprisonment of a racist is good for society.

Implicit association tests will make sure white scum like you will end up in prison as well. And thank god for that.

Don't bother killing yourself, kike, we'll handle that.