Pope says there is no Hell, bad souls just 'disappear',Vatican say NO!,eternal flames await thee!

The State Department wants to require all US visa applicants, both immigrant and non, disclose their social media handles to the US government, CNN reports. In documents that the department will file to the Federal Register tomorrow, it proposes that nearly every individual applying for a US visa be required to hand over any social media handles used on certain platforms in the past five years as well as submit any telephone numbers and email addresses used during that same time period.

Previously, this information was only requested from visa applicants who required more rigorous scrutiny – such as those who had traveled to regions with notable terrorist activity. But once enacted, these rule changes will require nearly all applicants submit this information, with the only potential exceptions being those applying for diplomatic and official visas.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-hell-does-not-exist-catholic-vatican-full-quote-a8281041.html

Attached: index.jpg (314x161, 10.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Diplomatic)))
(((Official)))

(((Visas)))

There's no Hell in the Bible. That's why Protestants (otherwise known as literate people) focus on "your relationship with Jesus Christ" instead of "eternal damnation in the fires of Hades", which isn't biblical.

So I guess Jesus just made up the story of Lazarus and the rich man?

Heretics will be purged soon. You are no exception.

Yes. In fact it makes no sense. Jesus claims that both the rich man and Lazarus (as well as Abraham) are all in Hades.

Jews don't believe in Hades, Greeks do. To the Jews, it's Sheol. But both Hades and Sheol are places where all souls go to rest, regardless of their earthly actions or faith. It was the Roman and German pagans who believed in two destinations: bad people go to Inferno/Hell (a fiery pit in the ground) and good people go to Orcus/Heaven (a nice place… Roman Orcus is in the ground, German Heaven is in the clouds).

Jesus would've believed in Sheol.

i bet most of you havent even read basic scripture

Are you sure about that? Hell is not a place of fire. Its eternal darkness, cold and fog in Scandinavian mythology.

I assume the german mythos follows it. Dont know about romans though.

Kikes believe in Gehenna. A place where sins are burned away from the soul.

You Abrahamic religion types will all go to hell, but I will return to pure energy.

It was mediocre at best

Pick one.
Most afterlifes in human history we're varying degrees of honorable or dishonorable, more of a hangout of sorts. The concept of an eternal soul being tortured is from the desert religion saga.

So I guess you think you can escape the damnation of hell?

When your soul is free to roam the cosmos

Attached: S8f8YH5.jpg (480x360, 16.29K)

>being written in a book by an organization of (((clergyman))) makes it happen

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
All liars, user. All of them.

20. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us what Heaven's kingdom is like."

He said to them, "It's like a mustard seed, the smallest of all seeds, but when it falls on prepared soil, it produces a large plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky."

ITT people debating on what their imaginary friend actually said and ment.

Also did anyone notice that the title and description don’t match?

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom."

They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?"

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Not to mention all the people who win sports events praising their achievements to their god. If a woman can tap into innate abilities to save their child in danger it's not that far of a leap that using religion to tap into the power of belief/placebo has evidence of working. Opiate for the masses.

Attached: yahwehswill.jpg (649x501, 158.28K)

Rev. 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Matt 13:50
and throw them into the blazing furnace, where they will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Mark 9:43
If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.

Jude 1:7
In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of eternal fire.

Matt 25:41
Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

Rev 19:20
But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

W-w-well it still is a place of cold. It's just so cold that the cold burns like a fire! =^)

18. The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

19. Jesus said, "Congratulations to the one who came into being before coming into being.

If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones will serve you.

For there are five trees in Paradise for you; they do not change, summer or winter, and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death."

Do you not understand what he said? He said German mythology/Viking/Norse does not have Hell as a place of fire, and he's right. Fire and so forth is from Christianity, not Germanic paganism. Hel (not HELL) was a cold place, cold like the ground, full of cold mists.

LMMFGDAO@ 'BASIC' SCRIPTURE

(as if it ever gets 'advanced')

delusional, insane, uneducated latently homosexual douchebags

Attached: 5723645246467680252_20180328092913.jpg (720x856, 74.03K)

I'd actually revel in the opportunity to witness you being clubbed to death like a baby seal.

fuck you

I think you have good points regarding how belied in a higher power creates a placebo effect regardless of the validity of the belief.

Religion to me is a little silly though. No one can prove their religion and most believe it because they were taught to believe it since birth. No one knows what the universe/God/whatever this life is, is IMO.

Sorry to offend Mordecai

Belief in the Possibility. Can you say for certain that the only matter that exists are those that are dense enough for you to feel and reflect light in a frequency your eyes and brain are able to process?

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/hell-bible-verses/

gotta keep up the myths. Do you realize you're going to the hell of Islam, and will be "cleansed' of your sins, by getting crushed? You protestants represent 800 million, and there are 1.7 billion Muslims that know you are making a mockery of Allah by claiming he has a son.

Nigga, islam was created after the Kitos war, its an obvious psy op from you know who.

(((Old Testament))) and (((revelationsists))). Yahweh worshippers really coming out en force lol

No I can’t. The reality I experience is limited to the functioning of my organs and my own perception. There is no telling what else is going on out there. Your point is valid.

Please understand, I’m not saying there is or isn’t a god. What I am saying is that, even assuming that if one of the thousands of religions that have appeared in human history could be proven to be correct, it would simply mean the vast majority of so called “spiritual” people were flat out wrong. Part of the problem is that religion is something you can’t really prove or disprove. It’s like me telling you “pigs fly but only when nothing is watching”.

Plus religion offers the follower an easy out. It feels good to be the one with the secret teaching, knowing that your higher power cares and that your destined for greater existence. Most simply don’t have the guts to give up that comfort and seek the truth.

I gave up religion a long time ago to search for the truth, and maybe one day I’ll find it. My opinion is that there is some sort of higher something out there, I don’t believe this world was a random dice roll.

Cucktian, if you came from a place where the night is longer than the day during the winter then never seeing the sun or feeling its warmth again would be a genuine fear.

Pathetic.

Frostbite. Its a different kind of burn.

Attached: 39-Koala-Nose.png (400x257, 201.38K)

i hate fucking religious people

i once went to church and the priest wouldn't fuck me in the ass

i begged him for that hot cock up my ass but he wouldn't do it

THAT'S WHY I'M AN ATHEIST LOL!!!

now i'm going to put on my epic fedora and trench coat and head down to mcdonalds for my 5th lunch

the pope is still alive and told to keep quiet because he's a literal actual real life nazi and said nazis didnt do anything wrong.

Do you realize how silly that sounds?

Oh no you don't. We'll have no M*slims here. Zig Forums is a holy site, not to be tainted with your kind.

Attached: 91179510e1242162443b9ed25d09385c1d636110ed006b2646298f467d3cf2b1.jpg (220x229, 11.33K)

This is why Christianity keeps coming back again and again despite the best efforts of secularists and pagans. "Come with me, and I will teach you to be fishers of men."

2.1 billion Christians, Ackmed. And we have all the nukes.

Attached: 6d17253cd09a91ab3afb643b713febfd42ec1add3f2380ce705208225de3535f.png (990x593, 316.2K)

Soon we will be shoving wooden spikes up your asshole and leaving you to die in agonizing pain days later.

Attached: 17.jpg (640x518, 133.88K)

I dunno. I think that your faggy religion does that well enough on its own. Did you rape your religiously mandated quota of goats today?

Your false prophet m*hammed was a cock sucking faggot who fucked pigs.

Attached: 35fef5f76e6f34fb8702fe009c5c0a6b234ab5dfcc29917a9e70471199d06bee.jpg (255x242, 18.83K)

lol the koran makes good kindling when it is not being used as toilet paper.

Attached: burning trash.jpg (340x170, 14.77K)

M*slims really are cowards.

Attached: muslim and dog.jpg (612x459, 51.33K)

That has always been my belief. Thing is is that the way I see it, you only are "bad" if you betray your own moral compass. I worry that if you live a life you know was lived against your own judgement youll simply stop existing when you die wherras if you live a life you can be proud of youll be able to continue on. This ties into my belief that true reality is endless, infinite earth and were a recreation of a microcosm of it. Yeah a simulation but I thought so before musk popularised the idea

I said I maybe I’ll find it. Stop being such a faggot.

Not any sillier than people believing in religions they can’t prove or disprove.

FIX YOUR BOT YOU DUMB NIGGER

Add a 10% (((tithe))) to teach other people basic morality

Tithe was supposed to be a 'good deeds' fund, not 'protection money to the church'. That's a recent con.

It's only been incepted to every denomination since the (((roman catholic)))

I don't care if you outnumber us 10 to 1, you think quoting number will scare me, goatfucker? Just look at Iraq to get an idea of your future. 13 million Iraqis killed and only 4000 dead Americans. When the time comes, it will be a fucking bloodbath and your kind will be scampering for cover and begging for mercy, you will have neither.

Attached: killed by girl 1.jpg (580x419, 53.49K)

We need to bring back old school torture to deal with these recent m*slims. Put the fear of god into them.

Attached: 12.jpg (640x895, 116.95K)

Lel came here to say this.

Not the way Christians work.
Know who does make their members sit down and go their finances. Jews and Scientologists.

Analyzing it objectively it does. If you're spiritually aware, it's a 10% tax to access the energy/loosh pool.

Come at me bro

Attached: gracieyoga.jpg (1436x834, 144.92K)

39. Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them. They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.

As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

Attached: Craftsman-fireplace-home-office-craftsman-with-wood-paneling-wood-flooring-wood-flooring.jpg (990x716, 165.56K)

Never copy/pasta when your high

here is real pasta:

The 93-year-old atheist, a co-founder of the La Reppublica newspaper, quoted Francis as saying: “They are not punished. Those who repent obtain God’s forgiveness and take their place among the ranks of those who contemplate him, but those who do not repent and cannot be forgiven disappear.

Thursday’s rebuttal was at least the third time the Vatican had issued a statement distancing itself from his articles about Francis, including one in 2014 in which the journalist said the pontiff had abolished sin.

Official Catholic doctrine states that “immediately after death the souls of those who die in a state of mortal sin descend into hell, where they suffer the punishments of hell”, which include “eternal fire”.

I respect your opinions a lot…

You are obviously an incredibly intelligent, free-thinking, open minded, brilliant individua…………

ooops !!!…….

umm…..
Hmmmmmm……

Shit…. Uhhhh…….

On second thought…. Maybe I spoke too soon…

One of these days I would be more than happy to help teach you how to differentiate between YOUR and YOU'RE….

Nobody has to know… Just let me know if you ever want a little bit of help…

Attached: PicsArt_03-30-06.35.09.png (1080x1764, 51.21K)

You misunderstand that. After Jesus was crucified, the bible talks about Him going down into the underworld or as we know it to be Abraham's Bosom - (The tunic had a large chest pocket which was known as the bosom) and setting the captives free. It also talks about him going into hades and declaring victory over death once and for all. This is the very reason for Jesus and his purpose, to remove the sting of death, to do away with the law which was a prosthetic and unattainable and to destroy religion and religiosity. Jesus was like the 2nd Adam, he came to set things right and after he went under and set them free, the sting of death was no more. There was a period of roughly 300 years until the council of nicea occurred as well as some bad translation in the KJV which put Hell, Sheol, Hades, the bottomless pit and Abrahams bosom under one name. This is not the case. You see, even today people can be in bondage. They have their flesh man, they have their spirit man. Jesus sets you free, not because you're a prisoner in your physical body, but because your spirit man is the slave to the flesh and your true being is in bondage or captivity. Choose life or choose death. If God is, was and always will be, and love by defition requires free will, then you have a choice as to which road you take. For a man as well as God is only as good as His word. So he sets the rules, the alpha, the omega, the programmer has built this structure, sometimes there are glitches like most programs… but the structure remains and you are a character with free will. For He loves you so much, that he gives you the choice. Also, that you have heard truth, your heart shall not falter… And for those who have never heard of truth, the dead in Christ shall be judged accordingly. This is why it is important to take heed and know and understand your inner most truths and instincts. Everything with breath in this life knows there is a God. But your free will allows you to accept of decline. May the Grace of God be with You on this Good Friday. Go with God. Always.

Attached: 423de2ce49233e679ccdb0d0a9da2e6e83e74f1b83b72b046cd3ada34bfe06c5.jpeg (580x300, 15.11K)

Hang in there. If you're new to it all, just ask. But once you swallow that pill, you can't turn back unless you willingly choose to. I beg of you to choose the narrow path, for your riches are not of this world but your treasure - where your heart lies. Godspeed.

Attached: f82d03a942431ff805635db37f6ce54ffb8455b4beacefcd1709768206739db7.jpg (720x852, 165.71K)

by the way, just in case you were unsure, I think it's important to remind you that I was NOT joking around or trying to be 'edgy' or anything… I was being COMPLETELY sincere about finding your misery to be entertainment on the grandest scale…

If the Pope spreads his magic fairy dust on you after you recite three Hail Mary's you'll have an invisible sheath of protection in your rectum so the priests can't pozz your neghole.

He said to his disciples, "I totes have a lactation fetish, my dudes. Excuse me while I go suck on dem titties.
And all were gladdened to have ears to listen to His words and were amazed. They prostrated themselves before the Lord and gave Him thanks and praise. Amen.

…and YOU ?……

tinypenis, you're absolutely delusional. It's impossible not to notice how you project your own psychiatric disorder onto the rest of the world, patting yourself on the back, falsely reassuring yourself that your bullshit fairy tale beliefs are valid…

they're NOT valid at all….

They're archaic dogshit, and the only reason you've been susceptible to the brainwashing is because to go with your true gut instincts and admit 'it's all lies', you would be going against the delusional beliefs of your parents, and their parents before them, and their parents before them, and their parents before them, and their parents before them, and their parents before them…

In other words, you're not willing to admit the truth because it would shatter not only your belief system (and highlight the fact of how gullible you are and how much of your life you've wasted making a fool out of yourself) but would do the same for your entire family lineage….

* * * urinates in your mouth * * *

fuck you

Johnnyboy, calm down cowboy. Not sure where your comment comes from but I am yet to read the whole thread. I simply responded to the user's concerns. If your ranting and raving makes you feel better, than by all means go ahead. I'm not here to debate anybody. Your reaction should be reflected upon as it says a lot about yourself. We're all broken in a broken world Johnny. There's somebody that can fix it. And no, that's not the fake jesus or the religiosity jesus or the building of brick and mortar. Remember that what is in your heart does not equal a ritual you partake in… in fact, your belief in Jesus should be the opposite of what modern day religiosity has become. It is indeed a sad state of affairs. But should you wish to contest my words, there is no need to act like an angry hebrew. We can discuss things like normal individuals and autistic screeching is not necessary should you disagree with any of the points. It makes you seem like a person who doesn't know this place.

but you wouldn't do anything yourself yid

Attached: itsahologram.jpg (482x916, 131.47K)

user, I appreciate your input but I honestly have no malice to this guy. Really don't mind him bitching about things. After all, mankind is fallen and we've all been where he is. Was simply responding to him in the hopes that he may reciprocate a little understanding and logic. Regardless, I do believe there are many paid provocateurs who glow in the dark that visit this place more and more with less and less humility as the days go by.

Johnny, don't let the banter from all the anons upset you. Even though some of the user's here will call you out or give you nicknames, what I am trying to say is that tomorrow you may look upon your words and thoughts and cringe… Your antics are childish and silly and in a few days thereafter you may or may not repeat the same cycle. Why not just end this all? Are you not sick and tired of being sick and tired? We all need a savior Johnnyboy. He is knocking. Whether you like it or not… we both know this to be Truth and absolute truth. I wish you the very best in your future en devours and I hope that you take this message without it coming across as patronizing or even mildly subtle. You do know what you have to do. So just try it. The worst thing that is going to happen is that you're going to make an ass of yourself, but if you are alone and in private, just speak to the Lord and ask Him the enter your life. Accept Him. If it's all nonsense, then why does it scare you so much? Do not let man give your Father a bad name. Man's actions are horrid indeed, but they do not reflect the saviour who knock on your heart incessantly. No matter what you have done in this life, know that there is a way out and that there is freedom in taking that choice. Do not let yourself or any other man's stubbornness get in the way of objective truths that so many wish to deny based on their choice. Open your heart. Godspeed and goodbye Johnny.

strange that the words posted are grammatically incorrect and full of auto-corrected errors. Regardless, the message is clear. Take care buddy.

By the way Johnnyboy, I will probs agree with you on one thing: fuck the pope. He's not a man of the Word.

It's an incomprehensible temper tantrum

nah, I meant that I proofread the grammar typed but when posted it looked like English was my 3rd language.

If you're you did pretty well. Threw him a spiritual life line. Some people are just NPC's.

Reported.

Comik books are so kewl and people who base their livez around then are sooopur smart

"when are people going to just understand the healing powers of following whatever my narcissist brain tells them to do? I feel so good when everyone does what I want them to do, so they must feel good being told too because that is how logic works! Oh yeah? So you want to debunk this nonsense based on nothing that zero scientists in human history have ever used! Check out these buzzwords. Satanic. Faith. Hell. Heathen. I got you. Sure, you proved that I literally just fucking make shit up because I am that full of myself , but by proving I just make shit up because ivr had thousands of years to provide evidence and have provided none that proves that Jesusman is real!" - You Areafuckingidiot

This I don't agree with on a fundamental level. I've spent much time looking inward and my innermost instincts tell me that there must not be a god. I place my faith in the assumption that there is no God.

Whenever I am stressed out: I become irrational and believe that there is a God and it is a malevolent creature that seeks to torment me. To think that there is an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-seeing and insurmountable monster that keeps everything under its clenched, ironclad grip and watchful, never-resting eye is too unsettling for me to entertain.

But, when I calm down, I realize that it can't be real because, in the book of Genesis, chapter 8, verses 20-21: Noah calms him down by burning offerings and the aroma calms God down and convinces him to never again curse the Earth with a disaster like the Deluge. Why would an omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omnipotent force need to be calmed down this way?

I think the modern conception of God is detrimental to civilization as a whole. Ancient polytheistic gods were an accurate reflection of mankind and life itself: irrational, flawed, and limited. To say that there is but one God that's supremely powerful reflects a dire hubris and undeserved sense of invulnerability within mankind.

Yall niggas gonna be real disappointed when this so-called pope is right and your perception becomes timeless darkness.

There is a source that always was. And reality is just It's thoughts.

There's a special place in Hell reserved for Pope Francis.

Religion is fucking stupid, who cares? We most likely cease to be once we die, Enjoy the ride.

Attached: ed9a93292ff43daab2576a70183aa96023c48d69d88aa04dbfa9aa8e423e34bc.png (1731x966, 687.17K)

FUCK YOU! MY NAME ISN'T JOHNNYBOY

the one one allowed to call me that is my mommy's boyfriend when he makes me suck his cock…

the only word i want to here about the pope is if I could suck his cock…

I'd tell you more about how your a faggot BUT i have to get back to the basement before my mommy's boyfriend gets mad at me for being out of my cage during his bedroom time with mommy…

I just hope the dog doesn't rape me this time…

Ironic post

cool i guess

Serious question, why is that guy so special?

Fedoras triggered.

religion wise, statements from the pope through scalfari are like statements from trump from a black lives matter activist.

scalfari was influential with his La Repubblica in among the radical chic in the 80s, that's all.

my educated guess is that he is still important among the masons or some similar social circles. He can tell what he wants about the pope and francis, who otherwise criticizes catholic and bloggers. No, not because scalfari is so powerful. Because it is a nice way for the pope to issue retractable statements and gauge the reaction. No holy spirit involved, I guess, pure calculation.

Back to the hell thing

color me surprised

Christcuckanity is the biggest LARP.

Not as big a LARP as any feelings of superiority or decency you have faggot.

I am a brainlet. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by that? God bless you.

you'are a pedantic prick