MEMPHIS:19 yr old black steals beer,Muslim store clerk shoots in back,charge:1st degree murder

Memphis Police responded to find Dorian Harris, 17, dead from the gunshot wound when they arrived at 3:52 p.m. Saturday, days after the shooting incident.

Investigators said Harris stole one beer from the store Thursday night. Store clerk, Anwar Ghazali, drew his weapon from the right side of his body and exited the store after Harris. Ghazali ran after Harris and fired several shots at him.

Witnesses said Ghazali then walked back into the store and said, "I think I shot him."

Ghazali never called the police after he shot Harris.

A police spokesperson told FOX13 that a woman came home and discovered Harris' body on the side of her home Saturday afternoon.

Officers said Harris was wearing the same clothing from the night of the shooting.

Anwar Ghazali, 28, has been arrested and charged with first degree murder.

He will appear in court Monday.

ajc.com/news/national/convenience-store-clerk-charged-with-murder-after-shooting-teen-for-stealing-beer-police-say/slralaZieHMX2VvSMdqebM/

Attached: Capture.JPG (741x534, 49.77K)

In before "the nothing of value was lost",faggot

This may kill 2 birds with one stone if the muslim is deported and not using tax dollars in prison

This clearly caps at 2nd (passion, not premeditated) and more appropriately warrants a manslaughter charge

Not calling it in is what's going to get him pinned with 1st.

And nothing of non-value was gained.

Leave it to a Muslim to do the job a white man is afraid to do.

based

what's next… bacon?

Moslems are known for pushing booze & kikes as well… But this is a win - win story & the world is a slightly better place

Are you not familiar with convenience stores? nearly every 7-11 is operated by arabs or hindus

Witnesses said Ghazali then walked back into the store and said, "I think I shot him." Ghazali never called the police after he shot Harris.

He didn't even know if he hit the spook.
DA is looking to plea bargain down(Law & Order fan)

this is how fuck our justice system is.
charge a man with something he's obviously not guilty of
hope he will just plea guilty to (x) instead.
trials.. meh who needs it. (only rich people and jews)

What?

sorry, but I really, really like the 'nothing of value was lost' guy.

fuck you for suggesting he's less than the best

19-year-olds cannot lawfully purchase beers, so he was actually committing two crimes: theft and unlawful possession.

Ghazali will get off because we must be sensitive to his status as an immigrant. In his culture, if you steal, you get shot immediately. They also kill rapists, pedophiles, people who raise their voices at the elderly, and people who come into the country illegally….I mean…

Anyhow, his culture says it's okay to kill thieving niggers, so it's fine.

you forgot to not namefag your post, namefag

I'm surprised that a black person would steal anything from anybody, especially a young black person, and especially a beer. that's out of character…

and I'm surprised that a Muslim would do something radical, like kill somebody. that's a first…

Also, I'm surprised that something unsavory would happen at this upscale convenience store (pictured)

the house on the right is where the neighbor found the kid's body

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-010328.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

CORRECTION:

in his home country of Shitstainia, the punishment for theft is the removal of the hand. it's still not too late to chop it off before they dump Leroy's corpse in the landfill

I find this story hilarious. It's like the nigger was playing Spelunky in real life stealing from the merchant.

Google.INC
where were we b4 you existed?

Exploiting the non-muslims for money is a built into Isalm

I'll bet fake media will try to color the store clerk white

A lot of them sell alcohol. I've worked for one that did in a grocery store. They don't drink it but they sell it. Also his kids sold it, they were 12 and 13. Broke all kinds of laws in that store.

+1 for stone-cold style.

Don't shoot people for stealing beer.
The fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1.jpg (1040x1200, 237.05K)

That's how it should be done. Less taxpayer wasted money to keep dindus comfortably in prison only to be charged again shortly after release

Go home Zig Forums, you're drunk.

I know it's a mudshit and nig so I really don't care but here goes anyway

THAT DOES NOT FIT THE REQUIREMENTS OF MURDER. THAT FITS THE REQUIREMENTS OF HOMICIDE at best homicide, most probably just manslaughter

I'm conflicted. I hate niggers, but I hate m*slims more. Nothing of value lost. I just hope this doesn't set precedent for white people.

Win, win.

Attached: 84d63bbfe611043dfc81d263c8a8f73dba6b24c669164ec39619ac54645bccaa (1).jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

Alt.Right is WN lite. What have they ever done to help Whites?

And they still are vulgar assholes.

Will Blacks be marching and shit against the Muslims?

We don't take orders from self-hating kikes like you.

What have you ever done to help white people? Name one thing.

I think this "JohnnyNeptune" business is the latest in a series of trolls who have been plaguing Zig Forums. First it was brownpill, then /killcen/, then magic gf guy, then fix_Zig Forums spammer, and now it is this namefag. Notice how it is one after another with no breaks in between? I think they are all the same person who is using different tactics to annoy Zig Forums. Otherwise there would have been some overlap.

>goatse.jpg

Based muslim, show them blackies

now the 1M USD question:
why is a muslim selling beer? is it not haram?

Attached: serveimage (24).jpeg (600x528, 36.99K)

Attached: serveimage (10).jpeg (1262x1832, 1.65M)

i agree!

Stop replying to yourself, faggot.

get out here reddit faggot go kill yourself, speaking in memes what a brainless nigger

that wasn't me don't you know how to check

It's Andy Kaufman tbh
he never actually died