David Hogg Now Demands Ingraham Apologize to Lebron, Dartmouth Gays Or Else

archive.is/qFX24

Attached: hogg.jpg (287x242, 14.9K)

I love how these kikes completely stole Gamergate's tactics. We won the battle, but showed the enemy all our Art of War. What comes next?

This is why you never apologize to a leftist

DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG DAVID HOGG

No, you faggot, leftists invented the tactic. GG was just the first time the leftists had it used against them.

what fucking tactic?

someone needs to shoot this little faggot

Says the faggot who's entire claim to fame is bullying people into doing what he wants.

Targeting advertisers to pull support from people with opposing viewpoints. GG definitely didn't start it, but it's one of the more recent uses of the tactic.

The hypocrisy never fails to astound.

How young are you guys? Right-wing religious fundies were using that tactic decades before GG was a thing. It was especially popular when Dubya Bush was President.

It happened to the Dixie Chicks.

Attached: 61nvdvqA1DL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 67.01K)

hogg da man!!!!!!

Attached: hogg da man.jpg (825x464, 73.7K)

See how that "demand" thing works Hogg?

Does this kid realize how much of a pussy he is making himself look like? Will someone please shove this turd back into its locker.

The hypocritical kike should've stood up to the commie bully Emma Gonzalez that led to the shooting

Attached: David Hogg Dick Sucker.jpg (500x500, 76.65K)

this embarrassing, pathetic, boring 'movement' is nothing more than your lame teens who got interviewed, and saw this as an opportunity to try and catapult themselves into 'fame' without having any discernable talent, and no original message.

it's so transparently self-absorbed of them, and it has very little to do with the issue at hand, and very much to do with these lackluster, obnoxious, dyscharismatic bores desire to be on magazine covers.

it's like a nauseating exercise in human ego, being fueled by the idiot media. for me, I find this to be a sad statement about how STUPID the public is to be soaking this shit up like a sponge.

NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE

fuck them. I think they should be tased

It's like these douchebag kids saw an opportunity for America's Got Talentâ„¢

but they had no talent

so they forced their way onstage to an episode of So You Think You Can Protestâ„¢

and they're pretending they don't realize it's time they got the hook, and were all dragged offstage

fuck them

Things you need to understand:

thing you don't seem to understand

you're a fucking idiot

Yeah but I'm also correct about everything.

Exactly, politics aside she, a grown woman, mocked a teenager for not getting into colleges. That's a terrible look for anyone, and brands don't want to be associated with that.

He goes the same route as GamerGate - He gets overconfident, starts campaigning for unrelated issues, and PR cucks himself in a disastrous attempt expand his audience.

He's an adult. He said he wants to kill Trump and take guns away from every US citizen. It's okay to mock him.

That proxy won't protect you here son,it's too transparent.
GOTTCHA!!!!!!

Not a proxy, I'm posting from my phone using free KFC wifi.

Reminder for pregnant woman that a drop of any alcohol can cost you a lot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

yor future
KFC

Attached: locating.jpg (800x450, 49.16K)

Attached: yor future.mp4 (480x360, 745.63K)

#based David hogg

Exactly. Just one example. Which is why the left using the same horrible tactics they once justifiably fought against sickens me. They deserve to lose, and keep losing, hard, until they find their soul again.

He seems pretty good at bullying people. Makes you think.

I still do no get how this 25 year old CA resident is relevant to the shooting..

Hes was in CA last year in august on TV getting into a fight on the beach during school time

his story is he got on his bike and arrived at the school before police when he heard the shooting as happening, and went in with his camera, again not in school at school time

books from an ex naval intelligence officer says otherwise

Attached: 2a.jpg (618x419, 102.14K)

Even if it were 100% true this still makes no sense.

/thread

REMINDER THAT THE JEWTUBE SHOOTING HAPPENED IN CALIFORNIA

AT A MAJOR TECH CAMPUS

A GUN FREE ZONE

WITH ADVANCED SURVEILLANCE THROUGHOUT

GUN CONTROL AND GUN FREE ZONES DO NOT WORK

THIS IS WHY IT IS BEING SLID OFF THE MSM; IT IS THE PERFECT COUNTERPOINT

DO NOT POLITICIZE TRAGEDY, THE OPPOSITION WILL DO THAT

I swear, Parkland shooter killed the wrong kids. Hogg was probably an outspoken douche before all this. You would think he would have had his annoying ass blown away first.

I dont give a fuck if he's a two week old fetus in his mothers womb. Mock this fucker till his asshole vomits blood.

If his bully radar would've only worked a couple months prior to the shooting :^)

What's he going to do? Viciously headbutt their fists?

this shit is what is killing this site, meem elitism and every fucking first post having to be about de ebil joooo

Attached: 8d8243727ae21584b5eccd679095423620c6a2b57dfc7ad384ae8600bc757192.jpg (1000x653, 184.5K)

Him and Goblina are a piece of work. They created what became of Cruz and take no responsibility for their actions not to mention they are opportunists feeding off the real victims. Having a good time and laughing about it.

Attached: DWb-wCRVoAAUvXK.jpg (1024x768, 114.55K)

fucking nra scum
you killed too many kids
All your members gonna pay

fucking aright
These shit 4 brains give personal id when they join
day of rope is coming

They should do exactly what they did about cigarettes. But put a 10,000% tax where nobody can afford a gun now (except for the rich who really need to protect themselves). No need to ban.

Isn't that what Cruz did?

You sound like a whiny bitch
>>>/tumblr/

You sound like a straight up jew
>>>/oven/

Attached: cc31e9cda5.jpg (1171x753, 120.24K)

I'm posting this pic every time I see your sorry soyboy ass in a thread

Attached: 1469450159036.gif (300x100, 82.11K)

No that's what I call my shitposting

fanatics have no soul left or right
join the middle liberalview

who's worse though. Trumptards or Trumpderangement syndromes?

this kid is an actor and part of a psyop and it's painfully obvious to anyone with IQ above room temperature

Maybe this is simply a test of how obnoxious the media/"aristocracy" can be and still get away with it rather than pure distraction but seriously, you don't need to be Einstein to see there's something wrong with this picture

The answer is always jews.

Faggots like you, now go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: Fence sitting faggot.png (720x532, 192.53K)

Dubs of truth confirm

Attached: 049020a8329d7cb3ad23f252f5a1899e5e0974927eb462894077ac3d5cd7d07f.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

I'll win every time because I have the high ground on top of this fence.

Attached: a42c55b8191854bd897a2c7c97af55931602073f5b5d1a4fdf30c99306e46e8f.jpg (728x544, 38.97K)

guys,I'm 15 and I wanna be a bad ass antigun hero like THE HOGG
he's so effin edgy!!!!

Attached: david-hogg-the man.jpg (780x440, 33.38K)

Yeah like you stood up to the kids that were bullying the kid that shot up the school? Fuck this guy.

you sound like the same person

How bout this fucking faggot apologizes to me for wasting my fucking time?

Never forget the 7 million who are going to starve to death this year so that resources can be spent propping up this douche kikes ego.

Shut the fuck up.

Attached: behind the scenes.jpg (1024x768, 170.9K)

anti-x vs x?

I choose moderate x
i only want to kill israeli jews that use america(not all faggot)
and i only want to kill white nationalists that want to kill non whites

the guy and girl on the left are sad because they're the only ones whom david hasn't fucked

Yeah. Real.

THIS

I pick the third option: liberals