Jersey cop stops man for tailgating,smells pot,search his anus as traffic goes by,nothing found

A New Jersey man who was driving on Burlington Road in Southampton had a very personal run-in with New Jersey State Police officers who contend they smelled marijuana on him, according to a report.

In a dashcam video published by open government advocate John Paff, two State Police officers are seen ramming their hands down the pants of Jack Levine during a traffic stop.

"If you think this is the worst thing I'm going to do to you right now, you have another thing coming my friend," one of the troopers, identified on the video as Joseph Drew, tells Levine before beginning the cavity search.

The officers — the other one was identified as Andrew Whitmore — were ultimately unable to locate any marijuana and cited Levine for tailgating. Their interaction with the motorist was reported by New Jersey 101.5 radio.

"Did you find it? Did you find it? Yo, you guys are really ridiculous," Levine says in the video. "You might as well ask me on a (expletive) date."
Marijuana in New Jersey

Levine filed a tort claim noting his intention to sue over the incident. In the claim, he alleges the State Police delayed his attorney's requests for the dashcam videos. After finally watching the videos months later, he alleged that both officers violated him.

"It was the most humiliating experience I've ever been through, also due to the fact people were driving by very slowly, watching him with his hand down my pants," Levine said in his motion.

app.com/story/news/2018/04/03/new-jersey-cops-search-mans-anus-and-genitals-weed-during-traffic-stop/480921002/

Kek. POC officer got some buttplay with a jew and is now getting sued.

Wow, police truly are heroes.

this is not uncommon, police had probable cause to search, although I will say that cavity searches should morally require a court order, it currently doesn't and thus the officers did nothing illegal.
Change the laws don't sue the officers following them. Nigger doesn't care about changing the law though they're just looking for civil suit (tort) money. Probably an out of court settlement

pigs love it up the porkhole no?

ok, here's your (you)

Acknowledge my nuts with your face

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-220601.png (1080x1920, 535.07K)

It's a white man,you dumb nigger

No. It's a white trash manchild.

Attached: The pisswater.png (292x280, 18.8K)

Can't wait until the police state starts going after beer addicts. At least 50 million american fucktards are addicted to miller lite, and it's going to be so much fucking fun watching them go to prison for being drug addicts.

oh so a faggot was allowed to be a cop
that's y you drag them

One time this girl I talked to went on a date with a cop. They went back to his apartment and he was acting like a creep. She tried to leave but he wouldn't let her go. Thank goodness these heroes are hero to protect and serve us by not protecting us! Where would be if these grunts for the mob weren't here to arrest me for a gram of pot while this italian pizza shop owner down the street makes bank selling coke? How is the world supposed to function if cops can't go to this italian pizza shop to support a known coke dealer every single day while arresting me for a gram of weed?

Man wouldn't it have been fucking hilarious if the guy decided to just shit himself in that moment. Imagine if that went to court. "I couldn't help it. He was in my anal cavity and I was scared because of the illegal search"

Reminder that JewnnySeptune is a goon psyop from KiwiFarms

i had one joint and now im gay

in 1925 and 1962 the Supreme Court made some interesting rulings:

in 1925 Linder v. United States, it was found that a doctor can sell drugs to alleviate pain related to addiction
In 1962 Robinson v. California it was decided to be unconstitutional to punish an addict for being an addict as such would be cruel and unusual.

In 1968 Powell v. Texas, the latter was expanded upon, with the Supreme court interpreting the Robinson case a touch more liberally:
"Punishing an addict for using drugs convicts for addiction under a different name…Unless Robinson is to be abandoned, the use of narcotics by an addict must be beyond the reach of the criminal law. Similarly, the chronic alcoholic with an irresistible urge to consume alcohol should not be punishable for drinking or for being drunk."

tl;dr
The Supreme Court of the United States has declared drug use perfectly legal and this has not been overturned. Possession is another matter, of course.

it's ok to live,but the breathing is verboten

Attached: confused.jpg (243x207, 5.25K)

Attached: jews monetize air.png (1280x720, 557.7K)

hhehehe

don't let your memes be dreams

Attached: perriair.jpg (1122x591, 183.35K)