Karl is a fucking Satanist larper

You cannot make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

reasonalliance.com
youtube.com/watch?v=H0qe45Z8wfk
youtube.com/watch?v=sI3x30iamHc
patreon.com/user/creators?u=5396302
archive.fo/1XQx9
ar15.com/forums/General/Is-Karl-from-InrangeTV-Antifa-or-never-trumper-Satanist-/5-2146909/?page=1
invidio.us/search?q=ss marschiert
invidio.us/watch?v=5CG3ZHHMAK4
thepoisongarden.co.uk/atoz/artemisia_absinthium.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pálinka#Legal_definitions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ, this isn't going to go well with Ian's FW fans.

big surprise

Also
from what I hear he stumbled or some shit and pointed the gun back at everyone but anyway
Watch out for edits in their videos.

From the vid description: reasonalliance.com
I could be wrong, but this could be a group of le big brained atheists that are just "ironically" LARPing as Satanist to further some faggy agenda. Which if true is even cringier than actual Satanism.

No, they're very much a satanist group.

Attached: 1439f93398806afed06ec339d1303c37b2c693f2dee3fa5ca92698659d805915.gif (1455x2048 121.21 KB, 280.8K)

Attached: 1422-26592-4206.JPG (1462x1462, 817.41K)

What the fuck is going on with embeds now? Shit won't show.

Wait for some time, it will plop up, or refresh

Ian reads from the Gospel of John Browning. youtube.com/watch?v=H0qe45Z8wfk

Ian aka gun jesus… Does Gun Jesus approve of Karl's beliefs? youtube.com/watch?v=sI3x30iamHc

Ian is too timid, and I wouldn't expect him to push Karl away since he got him into shooting more as a hobby.
Although
this should really rustle some jimmies if more people found out.

TST are ironically satanist atheists though. Of course this fact doesn't stop a bunch of wannabee pagan-satanist LARPers from latching on and pretending to conduct magick rituals or some shit.

Satanism will ultimately prove to be a hollow pursuit. I am just going to pray for Karl. He needs Jesus in his life and to repent of his sins. The guy is a champion of the 2nd Amendment, but if he goes to hell for eternity what will that matter?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 18.37K)

Lol, nope. They're a splinter group of LaVeyanism which rejects the Nietzschean, "might makes right" ideology of LaVeyanism. They're somehow bigger pussies than the religion started by a carnie who looked like Ming the Merciless.

Is Forgotten Weapons turning into the CWC of the firearms community? I don't even think the "I'm rich, here's me shooting everything with an M82A1" normalfag clickbaiters can beat just how shitty and autistic Ian and Karl have become.

Attached: no.jpg (1280x720, 87.42K)

It sounds like a neo-humanist sect that is trying to find meaning in modernism, Neo-philosphy, new ageism and libertinism. My guess he is has gone so far to the Left that he found himself agreeing with those of us on the Right on many issues. The political spectrum is a circle not a strait line.

Attached: THEY LIVE PEPE.jpg (501x502, 47.79K)

You disagree that Karl is not urber conservative on gun rights? Are you crazy?

Attached: huh.jpg (512x334, 41.51K)

No user, the Satanic Temple is the pussy version of LaVeyan Satanism, which is itself a sissified version of Objectivism and Nietzschean ideology. It's like how Modern Wicca is a pussy version of Gardnerian Wicca, which is a sissified version of Thelema.

I meant satanism as in the modern pussified "MAP"-supporting SJWfest, right.
Not the actual satanists.

Hardly. Forgotten weapons is dominated rich old guys that spend their retirement money on guns and young gun nerds. In Range is more mainstream gun nuts.

patreon.com/user/creators?u=5396302
He donates to a satanist's hipster welfare, and of course one of his comments is whining about diversity in the "church" while trying to sound smart.

archive.fo/1XQx9
And Karl is one of those pagan LARPers, he even went on a podcast for tacticool pagan faggots.

Attached: Capture.PNG (640x480 220.08 KB, 65.67K)

Half of those people look possessed.I calling an exorcist on my Obama phone! YIKES!

Attached: retro phone.jpg (447x334, 29.36K)

ar15.com/forums/General/Is-Karl-from-InrangeTV-Antifa-or-never-trumper-Satanist-/5-2146909/?page=1

AR 15 has more info and pics. Very interesting.

Autism is truly a gift that keeps on giving.

Satanism is a scam but Occultism is neat.

Attached: Sean Weaver.webm (706x518, 515.38K)

Nah, it's a scam too, one designed to sell black-handled knives and cheap paperback books to so-called "enlightened" folks.

Attached: ezilgp.jpg (960x720, 67.27K)

*Clank clank CLANK CLANK CLANK*

Attached: clnk.jpeg (300x168, 4.33K)

Attached: pol cards self esteme.jpg (469x700, 94.99K)

I would be interested to talk to Karl. He seems like a nice guy. He has some crazy beliefs, but so do my Mormon friends. Both of them need Jesus and repentance. Otherwise they are going to hell forever. I hope he keeps up the 2nd Amendment and anti big government activism though. Maybe some day if I am lucky i will run into at an pro gun political rally.

Got a youtube link of this? I don't know how to share this shit to normies.

You know what's funnier? All of those white candles are the fake ones with the lightbulb in them. Doesn't even light real candles for his phony faggot rituals.

Think of the children.
We need to all melt our guns into art.
Only the state can keep us safe.
plz gib now

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (283x244, 103.72K)

I've defended Ian's gun videos on the merits of the videos themselves, but I think this may be the last straw overall with this bunch.

Let me show you a trick:
invidio.us/watch?v=u79DG1vxN9g
Now replace the site but keep the slash and everything behind it:
youtube.com/watch?v=u79DG1vxN9g

You just need to click the 'Watch video on YouTube' link on invidious. Here is the youtube embed.

How did you get the URL though?

I don't see link, but cheers anyway lad.

Imagine my shock

I regret purchasing a shirt and donating to them. I probably will donate the shirt to goodwill or something.

What a fucking faggot. He deserves all of the bullying he receives

Attached: 89c1bd72438d7bb0853031c100092f917b21cc0ada1da38323288b1a251e39a9.jpg (484x458, 23.21K)

Are you new to the internet? See that big bar at the top that says 8ch.net/k/? That's the URL for this site. It will display the URL for whatever website you visit.

I mean for the embed. How do you get the embed's URL without going to invidious and trying to find the video yourself?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (349x642, 61.4K)

In firefox I can right-click and select 'Copy link location'.

I can't wait for Karl to show up in this thread.

Am I the only one that thinks there's something seriously fucked up with his arm?

Attached: 052ceb7f2ac723a19115a45718c82ca45b2ab966abc9e5da9b1cf35a7f5f91bb.jpg (104x296, 17.77K)

See this is why you christcucks will never win. You treat people that are BARELY different than you just as bad as your literal worst enemy.
I may not like french people, but you bet your ass I'm more concerned with the niggers flooding in. I'm going to do what I can admittedly not a lot about the nigs, and I'm not going to go out of my way to screw over the frenchies until the bigger problem has been solved. You christians are being attacked on all fucking sides by athiesm, eastern religions, jews, and satanists. And what do you do? YOU START CANNIBALIZING EACH OTHER! Fucking retards.

I may not believe in your kike on a stick or your skydaddy, but if it meant getting rid of the marxist nigger hoards, you bet your ass I'd lock arms with you faster than you can say "Gas the kikes, race war now."

Attached: even more rage.jpg (728x635 121.52 KB, 83.78K)

Ah, right. I'm using opera

Record yourself burning it tbh

They're both going to Hell. He didn't say that Mormonism is identical to devil-worship. But it still disregards the word of God in favour of heretical teachings. Same with Catholicism.

The only people who attack Christians are retards who don't even realize the entire point of having a religion.
It is to unite the people against a common enemy. Even the most retarded anti-patriotic failure can join the army to fight against someone who dared insult his God. That's why we need religion, not because we necessary believe in it. Without religion your nation will never be united because the common people are worthless NPCs.

How did you even find this video, OP?

Attached: videoplayback.jpg (1280x720, 112.13K)

Nigger what did I JUST FUCKING SAY about stabbing your potential allies in the back!

Also
See? I can shit on your beliefs too! Except mine aren't straw men!

Attached: medusa the snake witch offering a human soul desguised as 'the fruit of life' to Stein to rid him of all his suffering so he can embrace madness and 'Shed his fake skin' PS Eating souls turns you into a kishin, AKA a demon..PNG (593x378, 218K)

Oh goodie FoTM 4chin maymays complete with yet another wojack rework (though with even less effort than the previous ones), yep you sure is "woke".
Where have I heard this shit before?

Attached: diversity.jpg (600x450 318.11 KB, 48.29K)

Religion is a system of cause-and-effect that dominates a person's mind. That system doesn't need to have gods to work, and you can be a religious fanatic even if your religion is the strong belief that eating bananas balances the bodily fluids of a person in such a way that they start acting nicer and makes his IQ higher. Then you could start a cult or force people at gunpoint to eat bananas.

Based HUNGaryan

And now OP?? WHO THE FUCK CARES? He did more for the second amendment than you ever will do. It is a simple fact. Oh and he did a simple thing on this stuff that was banned and why, which was extrmely cool. And even then he was there at a PARTY. SORRY OP THAT YOU NEVER WENT OUT AND HAD FUN TIMES

WOOOW OP YOU VIRGIN YOUR PATHETIC YOU MAD YOU MAD YOU MAD YOU MAD
I AM SAGING YOU SHIT THREAD SHIT THREAD SAGE SAGE SAGE SGAE SAGE SGA E

THIS SHIT WILL NOT GET SPREAD I WLL TELL YOU THIS IT WILL DIE LIKE YOU SHOULDVE DIED IN YOUR FUCKING MOTHERS WOMB YOU STUPID SPERGY GERMANO CUCK KRAUT HOW WAS THE RAPE OF BERLIN YOU CUCK WE FUCKED YOU UP IN ‘45 WE FUCKED YOU UP

FUCK FUCK FUCK ED YOU UP
YEEEEHAAAAAW

EVEN WHEN IT IS SPREAD HE GETS SO MUCH MONEY AND WE WILL ALSO EDIT IT AND OUR VIEWERS ARE STUPID FOLLOWERS WHO WILL BELIEVE IT YOU CUKC CUKC CUCK YOU STUPID KRAUT HUN SHIT CUCK

We've been calling normalfags NPCs since forever, it wasn't until lately that it truly got "confirmed" though I don't believe in those statistics until they use at least 10,000 people to gather results from all races and both genders.
I don't care where you heard it from, it is the truth. Without religion people will never truly unite. Religion is a tool for uniting the common folk against a single threat and to simultaneously prevent them from acting like degenerates.If you think you can achieve any of that without religion then you are fucking retarded. Not a single case in the entirety of human history was there a massive empire ever united without the use of religion.

Correct, but religion shouldn't be used only to unite a group of people together, it should also have higher ideals. A banana-eating cult is worthless. Religion should teach people to act like proper civilized humans, help their people, better themselves and to slaughter the enemy.

While the NPC maymay is shit, you know what's disturbing. The implication of the second pic, that the NPCs are the ones who are in office.
It's tipping my fedora level meter and he is more than a bit cringetastic at times. Has he eaten babies, attended a Podesta pizza party, or sacrificing haitian orphans to Moloch though? Is he an unironic commie?

Karl, please calm down you're not helping yourself here.

Attached: trudeau-acting.png (1200x1018, 1.49M)

This friends, is the effect of absynthism manifest. A brain left addled by wormwood infused potions along with other jewish unguents.

You've turned your back against the banana. You are no longer in the light of the banana. Begone you apricot sniffing peach gobbler.

KARL!
I'm so glad you showed up mate. I was getting a bit worried about you.

Calm down Karl we all knew you were a faggot, now we just have proof of it.

Attached: OP 37.png (663x276, 162.31K)

Shut the fuck up, Karl.

Attached: damn-it-coral_o_6079171.jpg (500x1124, 411.16K)

Better worship the banana than use it for "secular" purposes.

Attached: AmazingAtheist.jpg (800x450, 36.62K)

Speaking of invidio.us, for some strange reason none of these videos seem to work for me:
invidio.us/search?q=ss marschiert
Is it a problem with my machine, or is it because the people behind this site don't want us to listen to these catchy tunes?

Attached: Schwarzenegger_spinning.gif (500x214, 2.14M)

That's not what the "Banana is love banana is life" parable means! Jesus Chiquita Delmonte!

Sometimes reloading the page helps in most cases, but so far all I'm getting is
This one is working for now. invidio.us/watch?v=5CG3ZHHMAK4

No worky for me either. the canadians link does work though.

Based. You can't hold more than one singular opinion at a given time?
You're like the retards on Zig Forums who go "if you're against mass Polish immigration, then you must be pro-paki mass immigration!". You realise you can actually hold multiple opinions on different things at once, right? You can agree that papists are going to Hell for paganism and idolatry while also maintaining the opinion that niggers are subhuman, you don't have to pick one or the other.

Are you actually retarded? Only paganistic papists believe this. Which is one of the many reasons that they're going to burn in Hell. Please actually learn about Christianity or religion in general before trying to attack it again.

Hello Karl, was wondering when you would show up.

just did some testing and i cant get anything overtly nat-soc to play on invidious.us, no volksturmlied no horst wessel no hitler speeches. most things fascist related also do not load including arrow cross stuff. USSR anthem is fine, malcolm X too. it seems targeted save for the canadians link.

Everyone should post in the comments of the next inrange video calling Karl a satanist or just mentioning how he's been outed tbh. I've already been shadow banned from commenting so I can't.

You fail to realize this is the modus operandi of atheism.

Attached: 569b129c374826034fbaccc4aa2f66355aa42db31e936c0a3b4a204652b616c6.png (750x1060, 470.84K)

Yeah. I love it when fedoras try to goysplain use LEVITICUS 19:33 as an argument for why Christians should be pro-immigration, despite the fact that it's Leviticus, which was only followed by the Israelites BEFORE the coming of Christ, it also refers to sejourners, not immigrants and a couple lines down is a verse saying to stone all faggots to death, kek.

When did I say it had to be one or the other you illiterate half-breed. I was saying that it's fine to have differences/problems with people, but you shouldn't throw a hissy fit about them when there are bigger problems that need solving.

The Catholics, Eastern Orthodox Church, Oriental Orthodoxy, the Church of the East, Lutherans, Anglicans, Methodists, and probably more all believe in some form of Transubstantiation. So unless you categorize everyone but you're HIGHLY SPECIFIC version of christianity as "real christianity" and all the rest are hashtag fake christians or something, you're objectively wrong. Christians believe in Transubstantiation.
Please actually learn about christianity or religion in general before pretending you know what you're talking about. Also I noticed that you ignored all my other points.

YOU fail to realize that you're a sperg that is so busy attacking your potential allies you fail to realize that your country is being overrun right under your oddly hooked nose.

I love it when christians attack eachother while ignoring the muzzies coming in and raping their daughter.

Shitposting and sperging aside. What is Karl's views on Illegal immigration, considering the state he lives in.
I mean actual geographical state. Being serious here, fuck I mean the faggots running my country to the ground right now including the Communist Broadcasting Channel don't even want to call it illegal immigration anymore but "irregular" immigration.

How the fuck should I know? That being said I'd assume he's pretty damn against it. If he's not then he's truly an abnormality that needs to be purged. Even the most pozzed Arizonans are pretty rough on immigration.

The video was legitimately informative. I didn't even know that Absinthe was outlawed at any point in history.

Also: Fucking laughed my ass off towards the end.

Attached: lol1.webm (1280x720, 689.8K)

Huh, based flat out lying to suit your own autism.

Thanks, Zig Forumstard. I know you may have a low IQ that can only handle one thought process at a time, but normal people can actually maintain multiple opinions at once, it's amazing. I can hate muzzies, papists and mormons all at the same time, it's like magic.

Your """argument""" is retarded. According to your own logic you must be ignoring muzzies because you're just sat on 8gag attacking Christians instead, and it's impossible to hold two opinions at once, right?

Just like how you shouldn't be against people shitting in your shoes because someone else is shitting in your food and that's worse, right? You shouldn't be against the shoe shitter or hold any grievance with him at all, because someone else happens to be doing something worse. You can't hate both of them to varying degrees, you can only hate the worst of the two, right?

Ian does faggy shit on FW though, separate faggy shit, but faggy shit nonetheless.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x645, 651.01K)

“A man is known by the company he keeps”
Sarah paraphrases this in the 'Land Before Time'.

Tbh, I think Karl is just a creepy weirdo that attached himself to Ian for fame on youtube and Ian is too much of a beta pussy to tell him to fuck off.

Is he drinking jizz?

I think you need to go to the doctors if your jizz looks green like that, Polan

You're on the internet, make up something if you don't know godammit.
You would hope so but these are strange times.

Yeah it was/is. You can get absinthe that is legal but supposedly according to the goth friend I used to know, the "approved and legal" version has little to no wormwood or whatever the fuck active ingredient that makes absinthe the infamous green fairy drink.
thepoisongarden.co.uk/atoz/artemisia_absinthium.htm

that's because it wasn't as widespread a ban as big K is making out. yes it was banned in the US but that was more due to the rising temperance and tee-total movements than worry about poisons. in europe it was mainly only banned in france, the low countries and germany. it's important to note that it remained legal in most of the world, especially in countries that were used to very high-proof drinks. he brings up alot of talk about pseudo science but the truth is it got banned for the same reason prohibition went down, it was a far stiffer drink than most people were used to having that became cheap and was subsequently through ignorance overindulged in. many during the early years of the twentieth century took to drinking spirits in small-beer quantities without thinking of the behavioral and health consequences.

Obviously he's just edgy and paganism got too mainstream and popular, so he's moved on to satanism, kek.

Exactly, judge Ian based on his faggyness, not Karl's

You're on a site frequented by pedophiles, furries, and communists. Don't call the kettle a nigger.

First with the whole "racewar" video.

Then we find out that Ian is a crypto-commie who praises the South African government. Karl is a satanist now, that's just the cherry on top. How much do you want to bet that they are homo lovers? I'm calling it right now.

Attached: cultural enrichment.jpg (854x496, 78.92K)

It still is.

Modern absinthe has nothing to do with the old one.
The old ones was a distillation of a macerated batch of of fennel (high level of fenchone), Great Wormwood (great absinthe in french, high level of thujone), Hyssop (thujone, cineole and pinocamphone), finally Anise and Roman wormwood (petite absinthe in french) for the taste.
The resulting alcohol was somewhere between 68 to 72° (140 US proof) with a high level of methanol.

Modern absinthe, in particular in the US (anything to eat/drink tujone and fenchone is illegal, while the amount is strictly regulated in the EU), are just Anise and Roman wormwood (distilled separately then mixed) and a literal handful of wormwood (a few grams per liters) and are 90 proof (and pure ethanol of course).

Especially since that would be insulting to the kettle.

And it was green anise when today it's star anise.
A red bull can has more exciting particulates than modern absinthe.

It's quite likely.

Attached: faggots.PNG (1281x852, 1.98M)

Aren’t those two guys trannys fro cuckchan.
Didn’t Ian and Karl actually have contact with them. I mean Karl filming that 2b cosplayer while he shoots and zooming on his thighs, while Ian is holding the timer?

Hab’s auf vierkrebs /kaa/ gefunden

Yes, that's why they're in the background of this otherwise normal gun video mimicking the act of gay prostitution

That's not weak, but you could go stronger:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pálinka#Legal_definitions