Zionist owned US only UN member to block inquiry into black friday palestine massacre

The US was the only UN Security Council member to reject a call by the 14 other countries to independently probe the Gaza clashes, in which dozens of Palestinian protesters were killed by Israeli forces.

For the second week in a row, the US has vetoed a UN Security Council (UNSC) statement calling on Secretary General Antonio Guterres to launch an independent inquiry into the Gaza violence. Put forward by Kuwait, a non-permanent UNSC member, it also reaffirmed the Palestinians’ right to peacefully oppose Israeli policies on the occupied lands.

Fourteen of the 15 Security Council members agreed to the statement, but the United States, Israel's closest ally, voted against, Palestinian UN envoy Riyad Mansour told reporters at the UN headquarters in New York on Friday evening. He said the UN rejection was “very irresponsible,” and that it gives Israel “the green light to continue with their onslaught against the civilian population” in Gaza.

Last Saturday, the US blocked a similar draft statement also introduced by Kuwait. The text called for a probe into the Gaza violence and also expressed “grave concern at the situation at the border,” according to AFP.

“We will not give up,” Mansour said on Friday. “We will continue knocking on doors.” Among the options on the

archive.li/6R73h

Attached: 753d2c4b8a4e4c5fa757d8a9086bd621_18.jpg (838x468, 56.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/1Bh3C
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_(AGTR-5)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jeremy Corbyn condemns Western 'silence' over Israel’s killing of at least 27 Palestinians on the Gaza border

Theresa May urged to back UN’s call for an independent international inquiry into firing of 'live ammunition into crowds of unarmed civilians'
archive.li/1Bh3C

if you ask trump, he would tell you that his son in law said killing unarmed palestinians is a good thing. a very good thing. probably the BEST THING EVER!

BASED ZOGMERICA DOES IT AGAIN, PROTECTING OUR GREATEST ALLY

Yes, it's not terrible to shoot them.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, muslims have less power and influence than jews right now so the logical thing to do is support them until they exterminate the yids then deal with the muslims, they are easier to handle anyway.

Don't you mean Palestinians are ideologically committed to defend their land against jews?

It's not their land anymore go - err I mean guy! Haven't you seen the maps? They say Israel now!!!!

What's wrong with that?

And the americas don't say Huron land,etc anymore

USA again confirmed for only UN member not owned by the Arab states and the Muslim world.

Nothing, there's a lot of JIDFags in any thread having pertaining to the holodomor of Palestinians.

Don't people have to be starving to death for it to be a "holodomor"?

Reminder:
If thus was Germany, the UK, France or someone else, the online response would be: "lol fucking Germany is CUCKED lolololol", yet the following is unacceptable.
"average, every day Americans are directly responsible for this and should be nuked."

Can't say that on Zig Forums without receiving an 88 year ban, because Zig Forums is politically incorrect, and not completely subverted, censored shit.
Can't say anything anti-new world order on Zig Forums, why do you think that is.

Attached: 88.jpg (800x961, 151.77K)

Yeah, land of the free, home of the brave.
I remember when Palestine bombed one of your warships and you never responded.

Are you sure that wasn't the USS Liberty? That was confirmed Jews, so we are okay with that.

that's not a thing.
it's like saying "us confirmed for not succumbing to the relentless attacks by greenland"

literally

I love RT shitposting

gotta hand it to the donald and the zog, the printing press bought out almost the entire opposition. Not even Obama was that pathetic.

PALESTINIANS ARE RATS, WE ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!! REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION YOU FILTHY GOYIM, YOU SERVE US!!!

Attached: 7coxkam.png (285x372, 13.17K)

Attached: csmx-m0uaaa0rk5.jpg (600x410, 56.91K)

That was Israel en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_(AGTR-5)

Good job on knowing the truth, but you missed the sarcasm in that post painfully.

Sry i'm autistic

Why is there such a strong correlation between supporting Muslim terrorism and being autistic?

Black Friday best Friday. I want more gunfights.

I heard that someone was not critical enough of m*slims in this thread.

Attached: shit in the shitter.jpg (350x350, 65.53K)

This is a sad attempt at convincing anyone.
No one cares if Palestinian protesters are killed, having them killed jews does not mean that people should start caring.

The JIDF shitposting here is sickening, I pray that you kikes poke the bear one too many times and the russkies glass every one of you.

it's mostly braindead neocon zogbots from /r_donald

that's your personal, very minority opinion. the rest of the world knows better. it's why everyone is against you. just be thankful us is your puppet with un veto powers.

"X has more power than Y, therefore X cannot do wrong to Y"
Hello Karl

Why should a White man choose sides when semites are killing each other again?
They are literally doing our work for us.

Nobody cares enough to do anything, you are deluded if you think otherwise. You can tell by the complete lack of action from the rest of the world.

I'm for stoking the fires of war to the degree that kikes and the mudslimes destroy each other. We win regardless of who wins.

It sounds like the right thing to do in this situation.

Actually we lose no matter who wins, who do you think will have to take in the refugees?

I swear, one of these days…

Attached: byebyekikelandia.webm (1280x720, 6.74M)

there are literally dozens of countries proposing sanctions and punishments for israel's apartheid, and a hundred others supporting it, but no matter what the support, it gets vetoed by the US every time.

It's fucked up that the US has any kind of final say in what the UN does, like why even fucking have the UN?

they pay the most

Yeah! The UN should be totally Arab and Soviet controlled. Westerners and democracies shouldn't have any say, they never know what's best for them.

lel you don't know how right you were

time traveler?

Karl would support Jews killing Muslims