Putin’s Security Service arrests and tortures Antifa

lya Kapustin, a 27-year-old industrial climber in St. Petersburg, Russia, says he’s not sure if he was arrested or kidnapped one cold night in January when he was thrown into a minibus while on his way home.

It was around 9:30 p.m. and Kapustin was walking from driving school when he claims he was snatched off the street a block from his house and thrown into the bus. In the vehicle, he said he was confronted by five men who joked that they were the “special service officers of the minivan.” Kapustin suspects they were members of the Russian Federal Security Service, also known as the FSB.

During the following three-and-a-half hours, Kapustin claims the men tortured him with an electrical cattle prod while questioning him about an acquaintance from work.

They demanded answers to their questions while one of them stood on my feet, pressing them to the floor, and a second man used the electrical shocker on my abdomen, hips and groin.

After torturing him, Kapustin claims his captors brought him to the FSB’s office for questioning and then later to his house, which the police searched. He didn’t see the faces of the men who tortured him, but he said the men who beat him and electrocuted him in the van were the same people who questioned him at the police station. In the FSB's office, the officers threatened to break his legs and kill him. But he was released soon after without being charged.

Kapustin says he was tortured because of his friendship with young, anti-fascist anarchists in Russia, and because of his own history of activism. Throughout the years, he participated in environmental protection projects, distributed food to the needy and joined anti-war protests, he says. He had plans to move south to start an agricultural cooperative. But those plans were cut short after his experience with the FSB. Today, he says he is too afraid to return to Russia, where a handful of young, left-wing activists are still being held in prison and are accusing the FSB of torture.

“They are charged with participation in a terrorist group. I would have to see the evidence against them to know if the charges are true, but given the quite credible torture allegations it’s likely the government doesn’t have sufficient evidence against them,” Tanya Lokshina, a Russia-based researcher with Human Rights Watch who has been following the cases, told Newsweek. “Torture is quite common in Russia, and it generally happens in those cases when they don’t have sufficient evidence. So torture is used to force an individual to incriminate himself and provide evidence about others.”

The most high-profile example is that of Alexei Mikheyev, who in 2006 won a case against the Russian government in the European Court of Human Rights. Mikheyev said the FSB used electric shocks and beatings to force him to confess to the rape of a 17-year-old girl.

In October and November last year, five individuals were arrested in the small city of Penza in southwest Russia. One of the men is under house arrest and the remainder are still in jail. Four more were arrested in St. Petersburg a few months later. Of that group, only Kapustin has been set free. All of the youth maintain their innocence and claim they were tortured while in detention.

Meanwhile, the St. Petersburg Public Oversight Commission, an independent body with permission to enter the city’s prisons, issued a public report after visiting two of the men arrested in St. Petersburg, Viktor Filinkov and Igor Shishkin, and said there was credible evidence of torture. After visiting him in prison, Filinkov's lawyer, Vitaly Cherkov, posted on his Facebook page that he had never seen injuries like the ones sustained by Filinkov during his time in detention. Through their lawyers and family members, the activists describe being shocked with electric cattle prods, beaten and hung upside-down. Filinkov’s wife, Alexandra, who asked that her surname be omitted for her safety, says her husband is innocent and that his rights are being violated.

“My husband held anti-fascist positions, he opposed any kind of oppression, went to meetings, supported trade unions and anti-fascist initiatives, advocated for free internet,” Alexandra told Newsweek.

archive.li/rV36G

Attached: waterboardding-by-putin.jpg (1496x1904, 267.51K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
and nothing of value was lost
(((Soros))) won't save you now

first post
russian
that's what 8ch is all about now

Attached: 22136936_1462335407206791_7032462528501845579_o[1].jpg (625x879, 56.4K)

I scored US military tests to Interrogator.

If I was to torture somebody, I would start with H*osc**e.

If You where My Victim, You wouldn't even remember it.

electric cattle prods ?

seems a bit crude for an organisation with such a reputation

Putin is a Stalin wannabe and FSB is an NKVD wannabe
Commies gonna commie

congratulations on the 'unable to construct a coherent statement' thing.

What's a "H*osc**e"?

(double checked)
Those numbers deserve the whole video.

Attached: Former_KGB_agent_Yuri_Bezmenov_explains_subversion.webm (320x240, 6.79M)

That's subversive talk,gulag for you

Being antifa is dangerous if the government is actually fascist.

Ironically, this guy protested for freedom of speech, while Western "antifa" attack people to silence them. Disgusting that the media conflates them by calling them both antifa.

even jews don't like soros that much, since he got his start by stealing gold teeth from jews deaded by the ss.

It's not ironic. Leftists fight for freedom of speech when they don't have it. When leftists actually get freedom of speech, they use it to silence others. Sometimes literally banging on pots and pans to make noise and drown out others.

Leftists will never admit they have freedom of speech. Actually how is this commie agricultural coop faggot even talking right now?

lol My respect for the FSB just went through the fucking stratosphere. Show those antifags no fucking mercy.

They are both Antifa though. Antifa in the west is fighting the same battle against phantoms. This is the end result of a militant ideology - when you run out of enemies you invent new ones. It's not an old concept, the saying "When you have a hammer every problem begins to look like a nail" is actually very very old and has had many permutations over the years.

There's a time and a place to pick up the hammer and start fixing shit, but there's also a point where everything is fine and all you're doing with a tool is fixing shit until it is broken.

This is basically the problem plaguing the world right now. It has literally never been a better time to be alive on this earth as a human being than right now. Globally violence is on the decline, poverty is on the decline, expression is on the rise. To be sure there is still a lot of problems but its never been like this and we've never had this much peace and prosperity. We've engineered an environment that is in fact so bountiful that our own psychology can not fully cope with it, we evolved by necessity over millions of years with scarcity that we can hardly even imagine in today's world. The militant ideologies like Antifa, feminism, and so forth are simply those more primal fears made manifest irrationally. Their claims and goals don't even make sense as most of them have been long ago established - all they're left with is a will to fight for more which is pushing them into a battle for self-favoring inequity that frankly the bulk of people quite reasonably oppose.

Not a new concept, rather.

Is there anything more poetic?
I mean sure he says he is for "free speech" and I'm sure he believes he is but I wouldn't make the mistake of suddenly assuming him or his movement are legitimate either way.
He shouldn't have been tortured of course but I doubt he'd say the same if positions were reversed.

Putin takes out antifa before Soros can start color revolution. He also sent Purry Riot to jail when they started doing their subversive shit.

Is this the new meme shills are going to push fot?
It must be a hard job to satanize someone, when there's no inhuman thing yourself haven't done

kys retard

BASED FUCKING RUSSKIES

Congratulations on your digits and being such a worthless unapologetic namefag.

THANKS!

Thanks tovarich.

Attached: 1523218464828.jpg (960x960, 80.64K)

where do you think you are?
they should all be shot and their families as well

boomers out

I really wondered what you would try when ' literally Hitler' wouldn't work anymore. Thanks for the heads-up

russian ip

russian ip

Russian IP

Do I really even need a snarky comeback?

That's what happens to young wannabes who joke to their friends at work about their anarchist connections.

Lords of the MiniVan - that's at least original.

a Russian Security Contractor screwing around on his lunch break trying to bait a dumb US security contractor into correcting him.

anything to take your mind of starting the holocaust with Stalin's best friend Hitler, right Komrade?

Smart Post.
I think a lot of "activism" is projecting self hatred onto organistations they have been condition to think of as "Other."
Useing a postmoderist lense on certain idealogies is hilarious.

Attached: HITLER STALIN PACT.jpg (545x800, 116.41K)

are you denying the Seven Million?

Based

Just like or ban and the pis party Slavs know how to deal with commies trump take notes

Also this antifa glorification article is fake as fuck

expression is on the rise
This one
Antifa in Russia ,but especially China and arab countries\
There is no freedom of expression
Some people don't just want a chicken in their pot.
Antifa in these places are courageous compared to the sjws in the west.
Every one on 8ch would have been tortured if exposed in these totalitarian areas

He should personally execute them

Is it even counted as torture if it's done to sub-humans?

Go to sleep boomer. It's past your bedtime.

PUTIN, PLS HALP US

Please, who could ever forget the 8 million!

Isnt it interesting how communists are called antifascists and anti communists are called nazis? I do love the fact that the Russians are now torturing communists.

Putin simply wanted to stay in power so he deals with anyone who opposes him ruthlessly.