Irish whore goes to Prague for some muslim cock,gets Gang-Raped by 6 of them

The gang-rape attack took place earlier this week on Monday according to police, who were told by the victim that she had been visiting the city with five friends and had met the suspects at a local nightclub, Novinky reports.

She said that she went back to a 22-year-old Algerian’s room for consensual intercourse but he began behaving aggressively toward her when she told him to stop. He left the room and came back with several other Algerians who then took turns raping her, with at least one of them taking pictures and/or video of the ordeal.

Police claim that the Algerians, five of whom are in Europe on student visas and come from wealthy families, travelled across Europe previously, except for one suspect who works at an airport in Paris.

“I was afraid. I was frightened, I felt hideous, like I was stupid, terribly angry … I thought they would kill me,” the victim told police.

The woman later managed to escape the hotel room and told the receptionist she had been raped. Police arrived shortly after to find one Algerian refusing to come out of his room. Reinforcements soon arrived with a battering ram and smashed the door in a raid which was captured on video, leading to the suspect’s arrest.

So this (presumably childless) 35-year-old woman – who is still going to nightclubs like a teenager – visits one of the whitest capital cities in Europe, finds a Moslem for sex, gets raped by other Moslems, then does the “poor me” routine because she received more brown cock than she originally intended.

Everyone knows that Moslems are aggressive savages that have a penchant for surprise sex. This woman didn’t head to that man’s bedroom in spite of that understanding, she did so because of it.

breitbart.com/london/2018/04/07/czech-police-arrest-algerian-migrants-gang-rape-irish-tourist/

Attached: DWMkvUtX4AIVybz.jpg (1200x782, 129.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7y3pdPhEWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why the women's rights should be stripped so they don't endanger themselves.

6 out of 7 women, in 2018, would march to end women's suffrage.

We're living in a "feel good" generation, it's quick, easy and thoughtless.

The part you're avoiding is the origins of YOUR existence on this planet. Of course, you've viewed your own mother as a bit of a saint your whole life, envisioning your own conception as being a noble moment in reproductive history…

However, I'd like to remind you that on the night you were conceived, you were THE LAST thing on your parents' minds.

your father was being a predictable, primal 'john', and your mother was quite the whore that night. It's definitely NOT like they said, "hey, let's engage in the scientific exchange of copulation to create a son"…

Nope… Your mother was a full-blown whore. according to the mindset I see so frequently in here, by your own standards, your mother was basically a prostitute who was paying your spineless father her 'keep'.

And then YOU happened, and made their lives a living hell.

mooch… get a fucking job…

and even though your father was a creepy loser with the ladies his entire life, he STILL hovered miles above you in the 'stud' department, because he obviously somehow managed to get laid at least ONCE, which is a lot more than you've been able to muster.

implying they didn't want to be raped

You won't hear about it on the (((media)))

Didn't mean it for you

Where did you got the source from?

from 7 women?

That's an understatement.

Attached: PicsArt_04-09-11.12.17.jpg (1015x787, 147.77K)

I think the 7th person is a tranny.

Allah damn it. This is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: Zucc moosdic.jpg (115x143, 18.45K)

lol @ considering transsexuals to be 'people'

I really don't care about this 'news' story

I'm only interested in one thing:

Q: WHY DO SOME PEOPLE SPELL MUSLIM 'MOSLEM' ?

sounds about right to me….

In the old times they had a wide variety of words for muslims and black folks.

Please elaborate.

Attached: 2018-04-08 04.29.51.jpg (144x143, 15.75K)

You had a few different spellings of the same word in use for pretty much everything. English spelling only really became standardised in the late 1700's with the publication of Dr Johnsons dictionary, before most people would spell words the way they pronounced them. You also had a few terms for Muslims in particular, apart from Moslems the other two that looked like they were going to stick around were Mohameddans and Musselmen.

Attached: ad3e19512ad3854faaca65371bd9bc3d63936dd0ce6aa2f521c7a800d81c548d.jpg (484x566, 35.09K)

With a southern caucasian accent

Attached: Dionysus.jpg (960x641, 109.24K)

"Muslim" is closer to the way Arabs pronounce it (that is "moo-slim", not "mah-slam"). "Moslem" reflects the traditional English pronounciation, similar to "Hindoo".

The "u"-sound specifically used to be denoted with "oo" ("book"), whereas "u" was pronounced as "you". A 100 years ago, common people would've pronounced the unfamiliar word "muslim" as "myuslim".

That's like going to Tokyo for nigger dick.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh….

"Shukran"

I do know for a fact that Nostradamus wrote a quatrain that seemed to eerily predict the 9/11 (lie) fiasco.

In it, he mentions a 'dark, powerful man learned in the laws of 'Mohammet', who is opposed to the Anglo Saxon Christians. He wants to go attack, but he can't, so he sends his followers who 'surge forth into the NEW CITY, through the VALLEYS OF HALLOW MOUNTAINS' (skyscrapers) and 'Plunge the Garden Of The World into the tank' (world trade center) 'by means of water poisoned with sulphur' (jet fuel?)

now, of course everybody reading this is aware that Bin Laden was a CIA asset (Tim Osman) and that the CIA refined the Mujihadeen (Al Queda) in 1979 to oust Russia from Afghanistan, however this quatrian was still very peculiar…

Nostradamus even said that this attack on the 'New City' initiates 'the largest movement of forces in history' and the 'dark all knowing man learned in the laws of Mohammet vanishes forever, never to be seen again'…

so yeah…

whatever…. It doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but that's okay… Speaking of shit that's off topic:

youtu.be/n7y3pdPhEWY
our new place where my wife and my son and I live

Attached: IMG_20180409_134041.jpg (1920x1080, 447.49K)

Gang bangs are always called "rapes" if they become public knowledge. Sluts see no other way to preserve their reputations and can rest assured that Whites will believe them over the brown suspects.
This is what no one understands about the inflated statistic of rape amongst Blacks. Kanin showed in 1994 that women prefer to falsely accuse blacks and it's precisely because it vastly improves their chances of being believed.
tl;dr she wanted to be gang banged by strange but didn't figure on her friends and family back in Ireland finding out.
Nothing of value was lost.

Saw that on XHamster last night - not very believable tho.

Complaining because they wouldn't pay her enough.

Story at Ten.

It is still that in Spanish derp-berger.

Moslem/muslim was barely even standardised in the 1990s. No one gave a shit about them, it was after that that the massive influx came.
Thanks America.

His bunghole

nah, just an awkward tall lady,

so they should be let go because she should have known better?
Or should they face the consequences in the country they committed the crime in? All those euros rotting in Bali jails for smuggling and you want to let these people off for rape?
Just who exactly do you work for?

I think they should be executed for being sluts or whores. We don't need the sluts because they are just cumdumpsters to us nothing more.

are you being retarded on purpose or is this a memeneptune and not the real one again. you're all equally retarded

that's the half

I personally like how there are multiple slurs against negros for every letter of the alphabet

Mate you make me think of that video of the tranny

Trannies don’t even count as half.

Except Tokyo hasn’t been flooded with niggers by a chinese guy

Attached: E7B18A24-2AD9-4C0B-A062-3B7FF245851C.jpeg (291x221, 38.36K)

So why is she complaining about getting more Muslim cock than expected? That's like complaining about getting more presents than you were expecting

why would a man have sex with a woman that another man had been with just a second ago, that is just gay, they probably watched each other too which is also gay. Seems that the people who do this sort of thing are gay but are trying to convince themselves that they are not, they are in denial.

Attached: discust.jpeg (414x416, 24.54K)

women believe that a man can just stop once he has started pounding them.
But sharing a single whore with fore more guys at the same time is really fucking gay.

They're endangered either way
Best option is to go MGTOW

I think the point is they're so dumb, like 95% of the general populace, that they'd march against women's "rights" because they have no fucking idea what suffrage actually would mean.

Isn't Czech considered anti-islam?

For real. They genuinely beelieve that when they yell "stop" during a consensually initiated act of intercourse and you do ONE MORE stroke, that is rape on par with the Mongol hordes riding into the village, cutting the unborn children out of pregnant mothers' wombs, and then violating the dying womemln in their final moments.

The whore got what she deserved. Shame they didn't kill her.

Then we'd have one dead whore and five scumbags sentenced for murder instead of just gang rape.

Anyone who doesn't bend over and spread for the new Caliphate is considered anti-Islam.

She would truly have got what she deserved if she was killed

What are you - haram?

Because you are you spoiled, sheltered cunt. God damn she deserved it.

Liberals don't.

In fact leftists core stupidity makes them a danger to themselves and others.

I was conceived two years into my parents marriage when they finally had steady income and decided to have children.

Just because your hippie mom was a filthy whore who conceived you by scraping dried cum drippings from in between the grout on gas station toilet tile floors and shoving it between her tortilla sized beef curtains doesn't mean that origin story is transferable to everyone.

Attached: nd4ht8.jpg (339x512, 25.67K)

Savage