China says America can't accept it's in 2nd place now,anxiety is fueling tariffs

In the world’s perception, the U.S. is overshadowed by an anxiety disorder and is very keen to show its anxiety.
— The People's Daily, a Chinese state newspaper, per Reuters

What the Chinese are saying, via Reuters:

“Some people in the United States are still accustomed to being the world leader, and haven’t adapted to the change in the global situation." — Cui Tiankai, China’s ambassador to the U.S.
“The United States with one hand wields the threat of sanctions, and at the same time says they are willing to talk. I’m not sure who the United States is putting on this act for." — Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Geng Shuang

Go deeper: This time, China can fight back against tariffs.

axios.com/china-us-anxiety-ccp-trump-peter-navarro-trade-war-12159284-9b21-4656-b1db-ef5a44c30e29.html?utm_source=sidebar

Attached: China-budget.gif (350x303, 29.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a real dog eat dog world

I don’t think the world cares about apes bickering about who gets what, when and where.

HahahahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not only is that factually wrong (number one country in the world in terms of nominal GDP) but it also showcases how horrible Chinas economy actually is behind its smoke and mirrors. China has about 4x the population of the United States of America and yet trails by nominal GDP behind Europe and the USA. Its GDP per capita is absolutely fucking awful and the majority of them probably live well below the poverty line.

What the fuck are they thinking?

Attached: f73576be2d62fd3fc170ed9a4b92cb17.png (1280x1659, 1.71M)

(checked)
I remember reading a story about how students and their parents threw a shit fit when students were not able to bring their phones to exams, effectively not allowing them to cheat in a particular district. "It puts us at a disadvantage with other regions!"
What can one possibly expect from a culture that relies on cheating? They are not trying to be competent. They are trying to screw everyone else. Civilization relies on mutual and fair cooperation, not trying to destroy each other so you can be king of the shit heap.

Two things that dont work together

What’s the most powerful country in the world? There’s a good case to be made that it’s China.

There are many kinds of power – diplomatic, cultural, military and economic. So an easier question to ask is: What’s the world’s largest economy? That’s almost certainly China.

Many might protest when hearing this. After all, the U.S. still produces the most when measured at market exchange rates:

But this comparison is misleading, because things cost different amounts in different countries. Gross domestic product is supposed to measure the amount of real stuff – cars, phones, financial services, back massages, etc. – that a country produces. If the same phone costs $400 in the U.S. but only $200 in China, China’s GDP is getting undercounted by 50 percent when we measure at market exchange rates. In general, less developed countries have lower prices, which means their GDP gets systematically undercounted.

Economists try to correct for this with an adjustment called purchasing power parity (PPP), which controls for relative prices. It’s not perfect, since it has to account for things like product quality, which can be hard to measure. But it probably gives a more accurate picture of how much a country really produces. And here, China has already surpassed the U.S.

If you don’t trust the murky PPP adjustments, a simple alternative is just to look at the price of a Big Mac. The same burger costs 1.8 times more in the U.S. than in China. Adjusting the market-exchange-rate GDP numbers by that ratio would put China even farther ahead.

In some dimensions, China’s lead is even larger. The country’s manufacturing output overtook that of the U.S. almost a decade ago. Its exports are more than a third larger as well.

burgers

Two things that dont work together

Attached: Capture.JPG (715x489, 28.26K)

This doesn’t mean China's population is the world’s richest – far from it. The countries with the highest income per person, in order, are Qatar, Luxembourg, Singapore, Brunei and the United Arab Emirates. But few would argue that Qatar or Luxembourg is the world’s leading economy – while per-capita numbers are important for the well-being of a nation’s people, they don’t translate into comprehensive national power unless a country also has a large population.

China’s modest per-person income simply means that the country has plenty of room to grow. Whereas developed countries can only get richer by inventing new things or making their economies more efficient, poor countries can cheaply copy foreign technology or imitate foreign organizational practices. That doesn’t always happen, of course – many poor countries find themselves trapped by dysfunctional institutions, lack of human capital or other barriers to development.

But there’s good reason to think that China will overcome at least some of these obstacles. Economists Randall Morck and Bernard Yeung have a new paper comparing the histories of Japan and South Korea – both of which climbed out of poverty to achieve rich-country status – with the recent rise of China. They find that China’s institutions are, broadly speaking, developing along the same path followed by its successful neighbors.

In other words, not only is China already the world’s largest economy, the gap between it and the U.S. can be expected to grow even wider. This continues to be borne out in the growth statistics – though China has slowed in recent years, its economy continues to expand at a rate of more than 6 percent, while the U.S. is at just over 2 percent. If that disparity persists, China’s economy will be double that of the U.S. in less than two decades.

So economically, China has surpassed the U.S., and is on track to zoom far ahead in the near future.

CHINA IS STRONG

HOW CAN BIG NOSE HAIRY HANDS EVEN COMPETE???!!!!

who gives a fuck about anything except a fair deal.
is America getting a fair deal now?
no?
Trump is the only guy with the balls to even approach this subject in the last 30 years. (I don't even like Trump..)
China plays the game of complete isolation and closed borders on incoming culture, products, ideas, and yet want's to export it's own ideas (Confucius Institutes) and it's cheap shit.
fuck them, their whole economy is built on a house of cards that starts with literally a million empty half-build housing products to jack up GDP and ends with a credit bubble that if corrected would fucking end the joy-ride full stop.

Universal American Cheating in University explains why MainStream Media like to run the identical stories without ever looking for evidence on the ground.

China already has won the Global Trade War - container ships have delivers over 10 years worth of merchandise to US ports and are sitting in local warehouses.

They can shut down all trade with the US and coast through the New American Depression.

1929/2008 much?

China has much larger debt to GDP then US and quality of life is like day and night.

Shoudn't you be at twitter?

It might be difficult for you to accept that communism is failing once again

lmao @ these delusional dog eaters

Attached: still jealous.jpg (1280x720, 241.68K)

And we couls shut down trade with China and fuck their day up too, but that's an irrelevant and irrational situation for either side to even consider.

Attached: sheep.jpg (500x336, 51.17K)

Something can't fail when it doesn't exist yet. =^)

Trade War with china now. I don't want my food made with gutter oil

The US is still the world leader in basically everything. Except automotive which is Japan and Germany.
China doesnt even have the best manufacturing environment anymore for cheap goods. You get cheaper labour in Vietnam and Cambodia.

My question to the Chinese would be: If putting import tariffs on goods is a sign of anxiety, why does China have high import tariffs on so many different goods?
By their own logic they must be super anxious. But why?

Whatever Pajeet, tell me how you joined the 50 cents army?

That chart only shows GDP per PPP which is incredibly misleading. China doesn't export the Yuan on the same level as America exports USD so China can afford to adjust the value of the Yuan to keep labor cheap.

That's what people fail to understand. China works because labor is cheap to foreign countries. You tell me if that's a sustainable economic model. It's not

But you prepared an overly long wall of text so it tells me you just want to flood the argument floor for your own ego or propaganda

Attached: NO.gif (320x199, 1.91M)

I can't even read this fucking english, can you just post again in your mud language and I'll translate it?

Stopped reading there. Stop posting blatant lies. GDP per PPP is a flimsy as fuck metric for gauging total economic size.

The United States of America is the largest economy on Earth in terms of total, nominal GDP. That's the only thing that matters. The majority of USD is in foreign countries. New York is the largest stock exchange on Earth. Most of the worlds wealth is in America. The United States Bullion depository has 3 percent of all Gold ever refined in human history. Tell me again China compares. I fucking dare you. Dog eating freaks

Attached: b8c891bb901c507c15cc291910a6c105bc79e8fda5726fd9136dc54172944b76.jpg (1055x1136, 116.09K)

I'll just post this here:

hooktube.com/watch?v=V3XfpYxHKCo

Ongoing problem for the last several years.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)

I can not wait until glorious China takes over!! The United States had its time and has proven itself to be hated around the world with its backstabbing and warmongering nature. Also, big mistake in not being an ally with Russia as this will seal your doom in the future. The home of the bugmen will regret it.

It's not the Jews.

burgers on suicide watch

Attached: muhadvancedmilitarycosts.jpg (900x500, 62.1K)

Then how do they explain THEIR tariffs?

their tariffs were the same until america went on damage control.

That's a lie. Their car import tariff is 10x higher than America's. Why are you lying? I smell another America-hater. Fucking die.

Their elderly keep disappearing.

Attached: 30855391_1676489325721330_8241934978510749696_n.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Thats right America you won't admit you're second to Israel

I'd argue it's Israel and it's Diaspora
Defiantly the middle east is entirely Israel
It and it's Diaspora have a majority steak in most media and other modern "culture"
It's Millitary is the US Millitary plus the Commonwealth, Germany and other, I'd say that's the most powerful army in the world
Again look to how Israel and it's diaspora control most banks and trading

Your anxiety is showing,burger
Can we buy some bananas?

why should anybody accept second place, you fight to win

their tarrifs didnt change until after america pulled theirs out of their ass you retard, learn to fucking read
and i smell shat pants of a fag from an empire in decline

israel isnt a country, its literally aploy of land jews bought from the english empire and then secured by manipulating americans. theyre at home in america and european metropolises, israel is just their summer resort

Which is what I was implying when I said "and its diaspora" probably used the word wrong though

Remember to buy American corn products again. (((They))) snuck in soy as a subsidized crop to compete with corn as a ready carbohydrate source. High Fructose corn syrup is a great American substitute to foreign sugar cane, just remember that there is a substitution ratio like any citizen with two brain cells could comprehend.

Attached: corn-field.jpg (1000x772, 134.9K)

Typical arab

a nation-state in my language. and im not an arab, you butthurt judenberger

Israel is both a nation and a state; is your grasp of English that feeble, or are you just abusing the language to push your political beliefs?

You're a fucking retard if you think America would hurt at all if even for a few months if China ended exporting to the US.

This thread is what happens when 16 year olds pretend to understand anything.

All these tariffs have been about is intellectual property right issues. No one has suggested that production return to the USA. Western corporations are just afraid of the Chinese cutting them off from their profits.

Gotta love all those Chinese cities built out of shit that won't be there in 40 years. Even worse than American structures that are typically good for at least 60.

if you take a bunch of jews from chichago and warsaw and put them on someone elses property it doesent make them a nation you dumbfuck.
yeah like kosovo, where a ton of albanians emigrated to a serb town and said that now theyre an independant state.
israel is asmuch of a nationstate as whales are fish

Cant stump the Xi, or Kim, or Rouhani or Putin, or Dutette, or Kadyrov.

Trump humiliated Macron & ignored Dr Mutti's advice & now a separate JCPOA will be upheld by a United Europe.

Soon, sanctions against Russia will be quietly dropped to compensate for Trumps new sanctions against EU.

Actually a lot are produced in Taiwan and south korea

Starting next month, in the Union State of Korea's.

Better than Best!!!

But goy don't you know that there is no such thing as self control. I personally cannot control myself whenever someone dares not remember dah shoah at any moment during their waking life. Americans cant control themselves when it comes to food. The reason theyre so fat is because we gave them a little taste and now they feed it to their kids exclusivley. Its not their fault though. Its in the American nature to be lazy and fat. Just as it is Jewish nature to undermine my home country in the name of Isreal.

:^)

Attached: 1523073968345.jpg (1024x793, 53.16K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1020, 235.04K)