St.Louis radio host get's thrown on ass for tweeting,"I like to ram a hot poker up David Hogg's ass"

As advertisers walked away from his shows, Allman resigned from his TV gig on Monday, the Washington Post reported Monday evening. In addition to his morning radio show, Allman appeared on a nightly news and commentary segment on KDNL-TV Channel 30, an ABC affiliate owned by the Sinclair Broadcast Group.

Allman's controversial tweet read: "When we kick their ass they all like to claim we're drunk. I've been hanging out getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg's ass tomorrow. Busy working. Preparing."

Rep. Stacey Newman, a Richmond Heights Democrat and a longtime supporter of stronger gun laws, told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that Allman had crossed a line and she felt she "needed to step up" after first thinking she didn't want to give any credibility to someone "wanting attention."

So in an angry Facebook post on Thursday and a series of tweets on Friday, she listed advertisers of Allman's show and demanded they immediately stop supporting him.

kansascity.com/news/state/missouri/article208351974.html

Attached: Capture.JPG (608x395, 42.95K)

That DJ's behavior is absolutely disgusting!

Doesn't he understand that Fagg enjoys hard things up his ass?

Someone said something that some people won’t like

Oh no!

Jews get away with saying worse, and they exclusively have the ability to get (((advertising))) pulled.
#endjewishprivilege

not a smart thing to say

I realize it's just a weird childish metaphor, but he would've been better off speaking plainly

Attached: Captain-hindsight.png (291x539, 160.06K)

Thats a criminal threat. A strikeable offense in california.

It sure is funny watching Murricans immediately backdown in the rare instances they try and talk against the narratives their shit hole country tries to enforce. Must be all the estrogen.
LOL. What a total joke of a people.

Fucking hell. The (((advertisers))) can go to hell.

When did advertisers get so cowardly? They wouldn't pull ads from Gawker despite all the lies and and all the lives they've ruined, but a talk show host makes a nasty comment about a controversial public figure and they're ruined.

Fuck the (((ads))) just set up a podcast & solicit donations & say whatever tbe fuck you want & built an audience! Same goes for anyone in any media that gets attacked

California is already stricken.

Wrongspeak and Wrongthink vanquished from the Earth
NannyState wins again
All praise to our feminist overlords

Dear Fuckface,

First, you claimed he said, "I like to ram a hot poker up David Hogg's ass"

but then you showed the actual tweet in which he said, "…getting ready to ram a hot poker up David Hogg's ass tomorrow"

so which one is it, dipshit? Are you actually incapable of repeating a statement correctly?… Did you ever finish High School by any chance?

also, to suggest he said "I like to ram a hot poker" wouldn't actually be correct, because he hasn't done it yet… even though your version of his statement was COMPLETELY wrong, what you meant to suggest was that he said, "I would like to ram a hot poker", but you're obviously not exactly the most intelligent person on earth, so I guess it's safe to assume you're probably accustomed to making gaffes like this.

autism

OP here
how does it feel like to be a middle aged man
trying to be edgy?
Like a big fail?

Mid age crisis got u down?
Gotta name faggot every thing with JohnnyNeptune?
Trying to prove how cool you are with yor son?

at least get a
TRIP CODE
and don't beg me you loser on how to do it

don't cry
we are only larpin' tuff guys here
thE ATTACHED pix is an example of what u can expect by being a troll here on 8ch…don't take it personally
DOES YOR SON HAVE A CONDITIONED ANUS?

Attached: johnnynetune.jpg (964x526, 82.09K)

l-lewd…

Attached: gQ5-rSIM_400x400.jpg (314x314, 41.49K)

/myguy/
funny enough i live in STL

So…. I can expect you to assume that my wife is actually my daughter?…

I can live with that…

Q: have you ever done ANYTHING right before?

Attached: PicsArt_04-10-11.35.49.jpg (964x526, 91.56K)

the least you could've done was show our entire front porch, dum dum.

I mean, if you're going to show where we live, then show the whole thing, you subprimate

Attached: IMG_20180409_134041.jpg (1920x1080, 447.49K)

For whatever it's worth, dimwit…

It's not the first time someone has mistaken my wife for being my daughter… trust me… idiot…
so don't take it personally…

(Speaking of wives… When do you actually intend on finally getting your first girlfriend? I'm confident that your parents have accepted the fact that you're secretly homosexual at this point, but I'm sure they would like grandchildren… So when do you actually intend on finally getting a girl to climb into bed with you?)

just curious….

Attached: VID_20180409_134805_9625.jpg (1920x1080, 134.39K)

Attached: PicsArt_04-11-12.01.11.jpg (964x526, 96.29K)

A: it feels fantastic !! really, it does

how does it feel to be a young adult male with absolutely NO sexual experience whatsoever?

Attached: PicsArt_12-28-11.47.32.png (1920x1080, 2.17M)

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

anybody who listens to the radio or watches TV is a fucking piece of shit

Got a hot poker up your ass?

Swat

Attached: article-swatting-7-1229.jpg (750x460, 25.05K)

Lol sure… you can't even maintain an erection without a Star Wars posters on your wall and a game controller in your hand…

you're a very intimidating little girl, huh?

post your wife/daughter's tits tbh
asking for a friend

Before this is all over I have a feeling Hogg is going to get suicided. The useful idiot knows too much.

OY GEVALT

gee dad,yor so cool!!!!

do you wanna hang out and smoke some weed?

>>>/facebook/

I wish someone would shoot David hog in his 25 year old face

There's supposed to be a space between the 'St.' and the 'Louis'.

There's no need to place an apostrophe in the word 'gets'.

Attached: PicsArt_04-11-10.10.28.jpg (1080x382, 82.02K)

At least you got 'radio host' right.

I think you've got quite a career in journalism ahead of you, as long as you limit your contributions to 'radio host'…

Attached: PicsArt_04-11-10.13.24.jpg (1080x382, 77.78K)

I don't want to be a creepy basement dweller,Mr Neptune, But I swear by their body language that they are in a sexual relationship(I saw your youtube video)

Attached: ken-osmond.jpg (810x405, 39K)

Lol haha that wouldn't shock me at all, actually. Jet's a handsome guy

right now I'm fuming over how many grammatical errors the 'staff writers' of The Goldwater leave in almost every one of their 'stories'. Whenever I click on the Goldwater links, I always see the most irritating typos and blatant grammatical errors, like they don't know the difference between present tense and past tense, and other such elementary school level faux pas.

I think I just realized Jim must be using those Filipino prostitutes to type out his 'news' stories. God DAMMIT !!!

I'll write the motherfucking articles, Jim !!

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-02.23.39.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

Attached: Wendy Neptune.png (960x1280, 1.08M)

I like sucking horse dildos and don't understand how boards work

Attached: fe89c0b7c1d76d608e626fe8afe543ae.gif (480x270, 238.67K)