I just accidentally into Mormonism. What do?

I just accidentally into Mormonism. What do?

ps never went to church before except for easter as a little kid

Attached: 1409472587433.jpg (367x332, 19.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lds.org/ensign/1971/04/the-king-follett-sermon?lang=eng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you accidentally into Mormonism?

Goober
The answer is obvious

Attached: bgome galvinist.jpg (660x517, 23.08K)

Have a sexual orgy with your 8 wives every day so that you get ready for the space orgy that awaits you in the afterlife.

Stop reading GrandMaster Joseph Smith's version of the bible or his lying "additional" testimony from Jesus.

Attached: church of ladder day saints.png (1605x1162, 2.13M)

Two attractive sister missionaries knocked on my door and I sat out on my porch with them. They're going to come back to the house in 2 days, with members of their congregation and also I've agreed to be baptised.

I don't know what the fuck I've done

Just to clarify.

Attached: masoni2.jpg (400x191 23.1 KB, 26.69K)

As sales jobs go, it's not a bad angle. As with Islam, the endless celestial sex helps make up for the teetotalism.

Hi friend. Please read up on the rules. Wouldn't want to have to report you :)

You're following a freemasonic man, who created his own version of the bible, than made his own add on book to the bible.

I knew your kind would become shill on the board, another group like the Freemasons/Muslims/New Age/Atheist pushing retards pushing their entry level misinformation.

Attached: 5693cd7cb0ad3a714028540b25c87141a7b5b8c06191637243eb0d8b5a890d9e.png (900x720, 633.13K)

please be civil, there's ways to share info other than attacking :)

Huh.. Where am I? And how did I get in these magic underwear?

Oh please, your board doesn't even let us post and says "unbelievers will be purged"..

Exactly, but not factually true, as we know from the countless hours of study. Ie. the internet pagan larpper that would say, *Your jew book is boring compared to paganism* Ie, i would say yes, if i was going into the mindset of im looking for what's cool not factual.

the leadup to that is

I posted a very simple question on something I’d been wondering about for a while. It got deleted. I remade it. It got deleted. I kept on going back and remaking it and it was always deleted. At least now I know that Mormons truly have no answer to the Book of Abraham scandal

Attached: 0AF664D7-FC87-4E35-815C-4BAEF001DEDE.jpeg (493x768, 121.56K)

Why don't you try talking to the spirits inside your temples, maybe take them home with you, they're from your temple, so they must be holy right?

Attached: b74dbcfbc8cd731ef49dfeb7d2dfccdb79d0e3d94943dc28deff65f1089ec833.jpg (640x331, 21.5K)

It has a line through it, indicating 'this does not apply'. That part is taken from Zig Forums's rules as a parody and then crossed out as if to indicate "lol just kidding, you may tolerate us but we won't do you the same favor".

Thetans?

Don't act like you care about what's authentic.

So you guys aren't a ufo cult that promises that adherents will be initiated into godhood after death?

Here's a thought: Don't get baptized.
Whoah! Insane, I know!

Attached: Laughter.jpg (958x960, 42.48K)

Please tell us how it went. This thread has legendary screencap potential.

Attached: 3b4448f6a5f584764b68ca41b57891d53619d7f87dc3f33e912c010bb024ae0b.png (260x312, 33.13K)

Well, I answered the door and two women were standing there. One of them was this beautiful blonde haired girl that I really found attractive. I was dressed in a mangy shirt and some sweatpants because I was playing video games at 11 in the morning and because I'm a shut in NEET. I found it really pleasing to stare into her eyes. I don't know why despite being socially retarded, I'm able to so easily keep peoples eye contact. But I have to wonder if it looks scary or retarded.

Anyway, so they ask me if I'm interested and I say yes and before long I'm bringing out chairs from the dining room and putting them on the porch. We sit around, me with my book of mormon they had given me and we did a "lesson". 3 lessons to choose from, and I chose the one about an analysis of the book. I can't really remember to be quite honest because the blonde girl took almost all my attention the whole time. In the back of my head I thought "this is a scam. im a pockmarked smelly retard why the hell would they ever be smiling and giggling with me while we talk about mormonism". But I didn't really care in the end. The girl drew some pictures to explain the concept of the Great Apostasy, told me about Joseph Smith (which I then found out to be the guy in that picture with the caption DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE WHITE). Then by the end of it, I had agreed to pretty much everything they said. They were laughing, smiling and I felt really good. Then they said something about baptism, congregation and future visits etc etc etc and I said yes because the girl was really beautiful.

Then I realised that I had agreed to be baptised in March, that I would attend mass on the sunday of next week and that the girls would be coming back with some of the congregation of the church to my crackden of a house in 2 days to give me more lessons. For god sake I still live with my mother who, in her younger years, was an anarchist feminist or whatever the fuck and she has Buddhist paraphernalia scattered around the house despite being not a Buddhist at all.

This is a mess. I should have just stayed hidden, not answered the door and played my fucking video games.

Attached: slavic bedroom.jpg (807x572, 157.86K)

Call them and say you dont wanna get baptized. And if they keep coming back ignore them or call police. They cant force you

They will just giggle and tousle their hair until OP goes along with it again.

This is literally how the Fall happened. Women, not even once.

(heiled)
It is not too late to decline and reject their false teachings. That's how they get you to buy their special underwear: they seek out one of those mellow-hearted men and try to sell their heretical cult with the excuse of endless celestial sex in heaven. Remember that people push you only so much around as you let them, draw clear borders and tell those two Jezebels you sobered up and reject their false teachings. Then, you read through your Bible clearly, compare it with the Book of Mormon and find all the contradictions with it - the writing style alone is quite laughable, it is nothing compared to any genuine Bible (translation) - and then show it the blonde Jezebel, win her over to BEGOME [insert Christian approved™ denomination here] and she will be your godly wife and will live happily ever after.

Attached: I love being white.png (500x676, 385.55K)

^Brainlet.

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53.25K)

Now what you have to do is
GIVE THEM THE GOSPEL

Next time you see them cycling down the street, drive beside them and shout relevant passages of scripture out of your window.
So was Moses, and you know what God did with his life. Don't make excuses, these cuties are bound for Hell! If you're truly unable, either connect with a more experienced Christian who's dealt with their kind before, or just invite them in for coffee and listen to some sermons about salvation.
Don't miss your chance to increase the Good Shepherd's fold, and to find yourself a wife in one swift stroke.

Godspeed, user. Turn this franchise around.

Attached: 824500ac58f071facec67aef9d63cb0cc74144db67f8e2f78018d3b425dbdccd.jpg (2024x2722, 2.75M)

The state of Zig Forums

Attached: Chuckling.png (800x448, 502.59K)

I have never posted on this board before making this thread

Whatever you do, don't let them pressure you into going. Mormons, aside from being polytheist nutcases with mandatory temple underwear, are also very good at social pressure.
You're being drawn into a cult here. No matter what, you either have to call it off via phone now or tell them you're not interested when they show up later. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to escape.

This is why i was i was being so serious to the Mormon poster, these people are not only a christian masquerade they're also a cult that rivals Watch Tower/Jehova Witness.

Don't think that only stupid people fall for cults, they become trapped in the cult. See video for details. Be very clear with them.

Attached: mormon_temple_garments.jpg (596x350, 43.02K)

flirt and gospel with them till you convert them. Dont even think you'll have a chance with them if you follow them because thats not how femael psychology works

This.

Stopped at his first point where he said cults express that there religion is the "one true way" and suggests outsiders are somehow wrong and not to be trusted.

This describes literally every single religion except nihilism which says, because there is no true way, wrong is irrelevant and no one is to be trusted.

Claiming to be the "one true way" is a techniques used by cults, it's not suppose to be a commentary on Religion or promoting some spiritual subjectivity. People need to be aware of how cults function to stop falling for them, or else someone willing and with a good understand on it, can come into a christian church and setup a cult system.

Christianity doesn't see outsiders as untrustworthy/wrong, it sees them as lost and mislead, neither does it demonize society, even while exposing the Jews or the global government, it tells you only to fear God and evade sin. It doesn't use your confessions to blackmail you. Other religion don't fall into these clearly exploitative practices such as Buddhism.

You're jumping to conclusions here.That video only shows me how people take advantage of others searching for God or hope, it doesn't invalidate Christianity. People must be wise as serpents, they must be vigilant.

Attached: Freemason Initiation Ceremony in KJV Baptist Church (CLIP) (2).webm (640x360, 15.05M)

did bush slip that guy some drugs? WTF

(written and delivered by Joseph Smith himself, lds.org/ensign/1971/04/the-king-follett-sermon?lang=eng )

Attached: >mormons.png (920x903, 433.81K)

OP, more than two days are over, are you still alive?

Attached: 5414a10ded580a3a0248078269940572aa62f68bce1437b53079aa036cde0cea.jpg (367x411, 25.72K)

you obviously have never greeted a Catholic priest before, they don't shake your hand, they only hold your hand so you can kiss theirs

Attached: bertiekisspope.jpg (350x233, 63.15K)

If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

It's not every catholic priest.

How does that connect with "Matthew 5:44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" Is your quote from the OT?

That's only for bishops

OP, you madman, where are you?
We want pics of the magic underwear!

He couldn't resist the temple orgies.

I agree with you, don't know why this SJW decided to slander you for no reason. Mormonism is a works-based religion (like many religions) and these women are simply doing this because they want to enter the Celestial Kingdom. The niceness is just a facade.

Please don't be a newly minted cultist, OP

Still no sign of OP. As unfortunate as it is, I think we can safely assume a brother from another mother has fallen and will be never read of or seen again. Pay your respects, gentlemen.
F

Attached: 2dcb04e85c34f2fd1dce9e85f07391eda01c0cb959c5dabe8900ad4edc028374.gif (324x412, 173K)

No, I'm fine

what happened

LOL, glad im not a NEET and live in a big city

Well? What ending up happening?

Nothing. I ended up calling them and left a message saying that I didn't want to go through with it. They didn't call back, to try and reconvince me or anything, I haven't heard from them since.

Sorry for the boring ending

Brother, as much as I'd like a funny greentext story, this is the best ending it could of had.
Well done, man!

Wat
Is that W?

I don't know why we both having sister missionaries visit males, this happens every time. We should just have them visit sisters and only have the male missionaries visit males. The leadership knows what they're doing though, I'm sure.
Part of the rules, so far as I know, they're not allowed to be alone with members of the opposite sex, which would be the same reason they spoke with you out on the porch.
You didn't want to disagree with cuties, and yeah, they are all very cute because the rules to make it out on a mission are very strict, ergo these sisters that qualify aren't infected with even an ounce of feminism.

I can always hook you up with the brother missionaries instead, that way you can look over the religion objectively for yourself instead of being swayed by cute looks :^) .

Good work! That's what you needed to do and you did it.

Good on you lad, join the church. I did, and I can say it was the best decision of my life.

Attached: portland-temple-wedding-lake-oswego7.jpg (850x650, 134.39K)

I hope you change your mind user, this church is truly legendary and life changing.

Who left the door open? The Mormon apologists are getting in.

Attached: 11a0b24de9e326b19c87c0ae3c1dba4e72e87dc0a0da9442f19394b03aafb514.jpg (876x960, 63.95K)