Should fat people be allowed in law enforcement or military?

Should fat people be allowed in law enforcement or military?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/
reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-women/all-male-squads-outperform-ones-with-women-u-s-marines-study-idUSKCN0RC01F20150912
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat people should be legal to shoot at from less than lethal calibers (((including .22LR))) that way they'd have a solid incentive to lose weight.

Fatties should be forced to get fit or else they will be used as live test subjects for biological and chemical weapons.

Wouldn't fat "people" bodies react differently than normal humans'?

Hey, if they can kill 190kg piles of lard then they can most certainly kill normal humans too.

Being fat makes you more easier to kill, not harder

In the case of poisons not necessarily.

Nope. Stout people should be preferred.

In LE I'm gonna go it 100% depends.
Even if you used to be /fit/ if you're promoted bound to a desk and aging your body is gonna get soft and fat the amount of PT for a guy above 40 that is desk bound to stay fit is much higher than a beat cop that is around 20 which can just do his job and is gonna stay fit just on duty.
Why give a fuck about a paper pusher PT regimen? Because most of the LE jobs are intellectual only so the only thing it matter is that an overweight guy isn't gonna touch it's pension for long so that's an actual long term benefit for any administration…
In the military you're fired when you hit 35, if you're not you have 99% chances of being an officer or a senior NCO.
Meaning part of your job description is you HAVE to lead by example… meaning extra PT for you.

Lack of discipline or health concerns would make you fat. You don't want these in leading positions.

Yes. I prefer slow and stupid ZOGbots over fast and intelligent ones.

fat people should be shot at birth tbh

healthy babies are fat
only crackwhores give birth to thin babies

Have you ever seen a baby?

are you one of those obese cops that complains 150 pound officers cant carry your 300 pound body to safety if you get shot?

Do you mean normal fat or what americans consider fat?

Anyone who's incapable of passing the Special forces' drill should never be allowed to join the military. Also women should be banned from joining anything that includes combat,leadership and logistics.
All men should be /fit/ Übermensch including the ones at top, and women should be reduced to simple nurses, toilet cleaners and most importantly housewives.
I will forever be mad for as long as we allow worthless fat fucks who couldn't even run 100 meters without dying of heatstroke to lead the military and womyn LARP as high-ranking officers even though the average poorly trained grunt could beat her ass in combat.

And the worst people are the ones who allow this shit to exist. Putting women in the military for the sake of equality and fat fucks because "we need more manpower" and "leaders don't fight anyway". Half are plain retards and the other half are retards who just want to look at women dressed in uniforms. Look at picc related. It drives me fucking furious every time. These are the people who will protect my country? 2 fat lesbians who joined the army just to get attention and LARP as strong independent cunts?

sage for off-topic angry blogpost

Attached: 2011-10-28.JPG (1024x683, 139.21K)

These two fat fucks should have taken the Goering Diet tbh.

Attached: on a diet.jpg (800x607 32.02 KB, 141.1K)

Did the Simpsons predicted this?

I'm amused by how the closest one wears her helmet. That helmet does a fine job protecting her long hair she doesn't want to cut.

I agree with your feels BUT I'd like to make one point: the more advanced weapons become, the less physical strength is needed to wield them. So if a woman is strong enough to aim a rifle and her finger strong enough to pull the trigger, she can kill. Similarly for fat fucks, if they're strong enough to use a joystick for controlling the Predator and their eyeball muscles are strong enough to direct their focus to the relevant LCD, they can kill. Gone are the days of holding up a heavy shield with one hand and swinging a heavy sword with the other.

Please tell these are French…

Yeah they're French. I can tell from the FAMAS G3's they carry.

Being able to kill requires some more than physical strength.

There are times there are hatchlings and baby kittens in the roach den you have to white phosphorus.

Have you ever held either of these items? They weigh a few pounds at most. And carrying a 6 pound rifle doesn't mean jack shit when the US Army rucks up to 120 pounds in a standard loadout. 90% of men can't carry that without blowing out their knees. And the problem isn't that women are allowed to enlist, it's that requirements have been lowered to help women get in, and yet most of them still fail standards… and are pushed into service anyway. So you have tons of weak, poorly trained women in all positions holding units down instead of the carefully selected 1% of big, butch, combat-ready sexy Amazon women with nice feet.

Women are basically the peasant in RTS games, you need them home to make babies and produce more units.

Sending them to battle is like sending peasants to battle, it's never going to be better than a swordsman or a knight.

inb4 muh RTS games

They're obviously Greek, are you blind? Can you not recognize our shitty equipment, half a century old M113s and optic-less G3s? If you only knew how bad things really are.

Nigger you're retarded. In war you shoot shit 10% of the time and run around or build shit 90% of the time. Women and fatties have absolutely no place in the military. They would die of heatstroke and fatigue within 1 week in a real war. War requires absurd amounts of stamina, self-determination and of course the will to kill. Women lack all 3 and fatties lack the first 2.
Also
How do you even get up from bed?

Gookposter is right.

All people are peasants/serfs. If you're lucky you might find some barbarians. Have you seen the average dude fight? I wouldn't say any more than 10% of the male population has either the physique or the mentality for war. It's definitely much less than that for women, but I've definitely seen some that impressed me beyond expectations. At the very least they should receive rear echelon, defensive, and reservist combat training even if they're kept off the front line, since a body is still a body, and Darlene who's been through PT and shooting already is worth more than Jamal off the street if for whatever reason we have huge losses. Frankly, the fact that we have military personnel as is who aren't taught to be at least +1 cannon fodder is a big part of the problem with it. We aren't raising fighters, just welfare queens.

In addition to what the other guy said women create problems in the military even if they were all strong enough to pass the tests and the tests weren't weakened, because the presence of someone you can fuck completely messes up the social cohesion and camaraderie of the unit. That's largely the same reason "don't ask, don't tell" was a thing for so long–not because the military hated fags or whatever although they should, it's because any unit in which one member is fucking another gets hobbled by envy, loses morale, and loses mission effectiveness because all the soldiers will inevitably care more about protecting the piece of ass than doing what they were ordered to do.
And so on. Bringing women into any kind of combat role is bad juju, and even noncombat roles are fucked because they'll just get themselves pregnant and make sure to land the cushiest job there is.

It's a waste of time and resources. Because now you've essentially got two different armies, with two different logistics requirements, and all of the costs and complexity that implies, and on top of that one of your armies is a lot smaller than the other, a standard deviation worse at anything you'd care to ask them to do, and fails to maintain any kind of morale because the entire officer class is catfighting and stabbing each other in the back over petty shit. There's no rational justification for bringing women into the military besides "muh feels, muh equality," and sacrificing the security of your lands and the effectiveness of your military in the name of some shitty hippie ideal is retarded.

Attached: women_in_combat.jpg (677x2422, 641.05K)

Proposal: make dating and fucking during military grounds for termination of benefits or dishonourable discharge.

Alternate proposal: abolish the draft, raise qualifications through the roof, sterilise soldiers. We scifi dystopia now.

*During military service. Shit.

Ssshh…. let me dream.

/thread

That picture triggers the shit out of me because it's so fucking stupid.

Roasties. Not even once.

We don't need even more dysgenics programs in the United States, thank you very much.

Can they run a mile in six minutes and do twenty push ups without a break? Probably not. If they can and they're still fat then it's acceptable but not optimal.

Wew, lad.

Most the US's army is mutts and niggers. It would be eugenic.

Just admit you're homosexual.

Not after raising the qualifications they wouldn't be. If you draft every spic and nigger in the country on the other hand, then challenge China to a human wave contest we might have something.

Mobile Infantry weren't sterilized, they became citizens and got lots of pussy as a result of that.

(checked)
I always wonder whether Americans truly want their country to be 100% white and whether any of you lads believe it can happen in our lifetime.

My handbook states that:

"B. If the applicant can pass the relevant fitness exam and is otherwise well-qualified, he/she may be hired as a probationary employee for 90 days (minimum 540 hours), during which time he/she will be placed on the remedial wellness plan. He/she will then have the opportunity to:
1. re-take the fitness exam AND/OR
2. demonstrate competency with the physical aspects of his/her job AND
3. appeal to a senior employee

C. The results of this appeal process (B.3) may determine whether the probationary employee is:
1. terminated
2. retained on probationary status
3. retained on normal status"

I think it should be applied to all militaries/LE agencies if they can afford to place people on remedial plans.

Some do, but not enough.

I'd like it to but it probably won't. We're still living in Weimar and Babylon, people won't get pissed off enough to change that until they stop feeling comfortable. And since the dollar isn't worthless yet, Sportsbowl is still showing on TV, and there's still money to give the nigs their food stamps most of the normies aren't uncomfortable.

fight on, lad

Attached: my_outfit.png (1400x1000, 995.53K)

They don't ask most of them would be deported. They have the weaponry to start a cleanse but none of them choose to do it. All it would take is some lone wolf serial killers to pop up all over the country targeting brown people and people who support them and the country would drastically change direction.

There's no longer a point to being passive since the demographics are against you and in 20 years max you lose all power to the nigs. Have to find a way to force them out of the country or you're going to get exterminated South Africa style.

That's the ticket!

duh even a kid can.
The thing is, that every time all-male squad will outperform mixed/all female squads, basically women aren't built for combat.

qz.com/499618/the-us-marines-tested-all-male-squads-against-mixed-gender-ones-and-the-men-came-out-ahead/

reuters.com/article/us-usa-military-women/all-male-squads-outperform-ones-with-women-u-s-marines-study-idUSKCN0RC01F20150912

Attached: e59f807ad671478c1424522c955af419.jpg (236x236, 8.29K)

no

Fat people should be used as nothing more than examples of what not to be

Yes, the military is made to fight, the most important thing it does. But one must keep in mind that the military must do other things, like march and set up camp. Even in a support role most women and many fat fuckers can't keep up on the march or do the tasks that are assigned to them, worse, and most importantly, they become non combat casualities that weigh the system down.

On the march, fatso and the old peasant who can't keep up slow down the march and make logistics harder. When the 60 year old chronic smoker shows up he's winded before he even starts to march anywhere. Next thing you know you've got bellyachers and people with normal movement injuries from above normal activity in these people, ranging from sprains and breaks to exhaustion and heart attacks. The infrastructure has to deal with everything from increased minor injuries that decrease capacity and capability to increases in severe issues. The military can deal with one strong young man with a heart defect that cleared his screenings and dies in the field; it's not so great when a whole pile of asthmatics and poor shape individuals start to have these issues at rates sometimes tens of times higher by rate. Women have high rates of broke breaks and hip fractures from heavy marching, they are built to have babies not march isn't some sexist mantra its scientific truth.

We need reliable men in the field, not broken down people in the back lines being treated for minor nonsense. Yes, many of these people might be useful in defense scenarios, they might be useful to a guerilla group that operates locally, but on the march general army many of these people are rejected for good reason. A broken down truck fails to deliver on time, clogs the road. Broken down men are the same, and the longer and harder they must push the more likely they are to break down and get in the way.

Anyone who knows me would say "But you say the old men were the best at fighting" and I'd say yes, the old warriors were always the best. But, that's old warriors who fought and won. Old peasants neither can fight or keep up, they are just get in the way of the general army. Almost all young peasants can't fight, but if they are drafted or volunteered they can at least march and take camp life, which used to kill many through attrition, and is still a major consideration, and provide something of value while not breaking, failing, obstructing.

Even discussing that in good faith, their number was in the hundreds, so it's pointless to allow women in the military with the sole hope of having a few hundred of essentially high testosterone women. I'm guessing you're talking about the soviet womens batallion during WWI. I don't know what kind of propaganda is pushed further down history other than that.

The "muh russian snipers" thing from WW2 is pushed pretty often, but that was during the time where they threw absolutely everyone into the meat grinder because nothing was working.
The best part is that we don't know if the "official" killcount was Russian propaganda or notit was, it's not like they kept records.
Snipers also didn't really fight, they picked people off while in hiding.

I will give the Death Battalion in WW1 some credit, all reports say they did well in their charge up until they were denied reinforcements and forced to retreat, losing every inch of the ground they took. But again it's a situation where everyone and their dog had to fight, and they were pretty high testosterone women.

Slavic women tend to be scary as fuck. I ain't even going to lie on the fact I felt like they were going to kick my ass just as hard as the gopniks I told to go fuck their mothers over a cigar.

And? The male is gonna still outcompete the female, on average.

Meanwhile, women can give birth, but men can't, this is the issue.

Muh sniper women is basically Soviet propaganda.

Notice how they disbanded them immediately after the war, they are not military viable.

Oh I understand that, its the fact they've all got that whole I'm going to fucking murder you thing going on inside them. I pick up on those bad vibes and I don't like that. See I can call you a gook and it ain't gonna bother me, I call the cyka a cyka and I might just end up with a vodka bottle lodged in the back of my head.

They were also formed when Russia was going to fall apart each time, so there's no sense in putting women in harm's way unless there's a good chance they're going to die even if they don't.

fat "people" shouldn't be allowed oxygen.

If they're behind a desk, sure why not. If they are in the field, then it depends on if they will be capable of doing the tasks required of them. If they are able to run, jump, and shoot as well as normal people, then sure.The """"problem"""" is that none of them will be able to do that.