BREAKING: Trump Throws Down at Putin: Get Ready for Missles, Russia!

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!

archive.fo/caWKD
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

OP must be at least 500 chars on this board.OP must be at least 500 chars on this board.OP must be at least 500 chars on this board.OP must be at least 500 chars on this board.OP must be at least 500 chars on this board.OP must be at least 500 chars on this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html
zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/there-wasnt-single-corpse-russia-claims-white-helmets-staged-syria-chemical-attack
archive.fo/vMcf2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WW3! WW3!

Attached: Drinking German Soldier.jpg (392x500, 44.23K)

Attached: le bavarian prophet of doom.png (825x817, 249.09K)

Trump's gotta draw attention away from Cohen

He gonna go

KWAZZZZEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Bolton. Day two.

Warfag

GOOD LUCK, ALOIS IRLMAIER!

Top goy.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, STORMY!
LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

America, serving the juden since 1776.

IT'S HAPPENING NOW
TURN ON YOUR TV

PROOF FAGGOT, NOW

It's the only way
LET EM FLY
T R U M P

Attached: B5cGHgx.gif (200x200, 109.62K)

The only thing to do is hold Trump's feet to the fire, hard, again and again and again. Whether Trump is our man, or easily swayed by the vile parasites in D.C., they best course for the likes of the awoke is to raise holy fucking Hell.

The Jews are exposing themselves, redpilling more and more people, every time they pull this shit. Maybe this is the last time they can get away with trying to start World War 3. For damn sure, this false flag event has raised my own awareness of how actually dangerous Jews are to the world's continuance. I am deeply pondering if they should be —— for the safety of my own life and that of my family. I've never actually thought that way about anyone before. Scary shit.

This weekend, Jews deliberately tried to start World War 3 !!!

KILL TRUMP

THOSE NUMBER DONT LIE ! ! !

>alamongordo.com/prophecies_of_Alois_Irlmaier.html

Attached: oh the pain.jpg (482x428, 65.58K)

Oh that was close. If I happen to get repeating digits, they are null and void. And likewise with singles.

Attached: snake_towel.jpeg (500x500, 115.83K)

Now my digits count, single or otherwise. Only this post, this one that I am replying to, and any other that I may perhaps decide don't count later on, perhaps at the time of posting them, does not and do not count.

Attached: off_by_one_kenobi.jpg (400x474, 46.02K)

Shit, messed that up.
Now my digits count, single or otherwise. Only this post , and any other that I may perhaps decide don't count later on, perhaps at the time of posting them, does not and do not count.

Attached: 1452664581934.png (423x402, 206.41K)

glad we didnt elect that warhawk shillary

Under-rated post lol

zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-11/there-wasnt-single-corpse-russia-claims-white-helmets-staged-syria-chemical-attack

archive.fo/vMcf2

If Americans actually pay attention to this fake chemical attack and are forced to confront the fact that America/Israeli deep state is behind it, then at least some Americans will finally be brought around to ISIS and the global war on terror being fake.

tick tock