BREAKING: Syria's Assad is Killed by U.S. Missle Hours After Trump Threat on Twitter

President Bashar al-Assad was killed in a missile strike from a U.S. Navy Warship based in the Mediterranean just hours after President Donald Trump tweeted that "missiles are coming" in response to Russia warning they would shoot them down.
The Syrian Defense Ministry has issued a statement that America's reckless actions will be responded to on U.S. soil in a "dramatic and historic way" which Americans will experience "imminently."
President Putin has placed the Russian military on high alert and has called for an immediate U.N. Security Council meeting to draft a resolution condemning the United States for its "criminal actions" and "utter disregard for international norms of behavior."

archive.fo/Ufm0Z

TOO BASED TO DIE

kill yourself.

yes. I wonder how much our lives will change in the next hour. Russia might even have a revolution and free themselves.

Reported.

haha assad loving pol fags BTFO. who you worship now that assad is dead? what chinless wonder will you idolize yet? jim Norton?

let me guess ban for missed get? you caan't stop the tide of histroy. First Assad is killed and next Putin!

is this the new RIDF trick, pretend the link says something else than it actually does. the archive link shows dead ASSad. Remember when Putin's last desert buttbudy was killed?

Attached: oh vlad it is so big and warm.jpg (474x320, 22.31K)

sage

sage

his last thoughts were of those Crazy Parties Berlusconi used to throw and he and vlad would be double teami ng some trollop and their balls rubbing together and their eyes locked and they both knew the girl was only there so they could rub their balls together without being called gay and then when vlad saw his old ball rubbing buddy there all bloody and getting rammed in the ass by someone else and now vlad would never get a chance to do so many things with him. oh he tried with medyedev but the magic wasn't there.

Attached: preventer of slavery.jpg (467x350, 40.73K)

I guess you can,
(puts glasses on)
Mossad the Assad
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (594x462, 90.88K)

Attached: aurora shooter file photo.jpg (555x250, 74.53K)

sage

we should send contractors to every dictatorship to enrich them with liberty

Attached: esmerelda troglodyte.jpg (615x407, 47.25K)

even a Ghandi is not above the eternal law, so too will Putin fall as Saddam, Assad, bin Laden, and Quadaffi before them

Attached: point blank mag dump into head of state as revenge for your people the movie.jpg (650x351, 94.39K)

Sounds like fake news to me, if Trump wanted Assad down he wouldn't had aimed those tomohawks at nowhere

sage

if Trump wanted Assad down all it would have taken was a bottle of Andre.

Attached: I've come to sit with you again.png (475x351, 170.62K)

Attached: payback is a bitch.jpg (440x323, 36.01K)

Attached: whats that smell.gif (460x244, 1.38M)

sage

nice dubs fellow fellow

Attached: skulls.png (574x536, 368.37K)

welp

So will every israel politician and the false country.

sage

Attached: dictators club.png (492x307, 196.71K)

Still waiting on the archive link that says Pissrael was glassed by Putin

why would he glass the place he plans to retire will all the billions he has stolen from the Russian people?

sage

fuck you.

I guess he should now be called Bashar Carne-Assada