"horrific shooting" in Aberdeen, Maryland

archive.fo/oVAvW
youtube.com/watch?v=96tFd05m9JE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (931x524, 726.03K)

Oh boy, here we go again.

>>>/tg/392994

Apparently it was a "pharmacy distribution centre".
Prescription drug embezzlement, robbery, or so on gone violent?

I don't know how the FBI is distributed or how it responds to calls. Was there some sort of office/station/base in this town? Reports say the FBI arrived "within minutes" of the shooting. Isn't it usually local police who arrive first, and with the FBI coming in hours later?

Doesn't look like they have a field office in Aberdeen Maryland, but one in Aberdeen Minnesota.

Reports saying:

The Maryland office is in Milford Mill, an hour away from the scene.

So niggers get into a fight over drugs?

Reports saying she's dead now. She fucked up an hero'ing the first time and had to try again

Apparently it was a registered 9mm Glock, and she brought "several magazines".
They're also saying she was a temporary employee.

She fucked up her own suicide badly enough that she lingered for six hours.

What's the difference?

It was near a military base. That's why it's got so much attention.

Calling it now. It a randy stairs tranny.

Shooter's been ID'd as "Snochia Moseley".

It's hard to tell with blacks, since they're masculine anyway.

Attached: snochia-mosely1.jpg (960x960, 132.96K)

That might be a tranny

Come to think of it. That possible transnig still look more of a women than Serna Williams.

This has nothing to do with Cody Wilson or the 2018 midterm elections.

Three is horrific now? That's "family car crash on a county road" level. It's fucking nothing.

I see these low death counts, or absence thereof, in many of these latest shootings. Maybe women shooters? I'm guessing that maybe RIP and other shit grade meme bullets may be playing a positive role int he world, I wonder if these retards are buying up garbage grade rounds to increase lethality in the shooting (ironically lowering it) or maybe its just that they are limp wristed faggots who got angry and used cheap ball. Either way, good to see these latest shooters being failures.

Pretty sure it's a combination of

It's funny you should say that, because lately it's not uncommon to hear the same two or three fatality crash get reported three days straight on the news, updating first with names and ages of the victims, then with statements from family members.
I know that tragedies get viewers/listeners, but it seems like they're latching on to events like that more frequently.

Neil Breen made a movie about a nigger becoming a white women. It uses the term 'Renigging.'

You're welcome user.

media reportig on nigger gang wars as serious rather than page 25 fodder.

What's the title? I don't think I've seen that one.

One in NY is getting reported up here too, even though it was only five non-life-threatening injuries.

Why does he look so fucking small wtf