Uuhhhhhh, be advised, meterological phenomena in your AO

Attached: 1375727744_d3242a26e7_o.jpg (800x600, 89.13K)

Florida

Everyone wants to operate like it's 1968 until they actually get into the jungle, especially the swamp.

>Florida Man lives here

Attached: state animal.jpg (333x500, 46.43K)

WESTERN WASHINGTON

Nope, pretty mild. We have hobo spiders but they're easily scared so you probably won't be bit, and while deaths are non-zero I think it takes three years to amass enough fractions to equate to one whole person dead. It rains but rarely really floods and 90f heat waves are becoming more prevalent, but stay in the shade and don't try to water your lawn b/c HOA rules, and you're fine. There are about three neighborhoods that suffer from tornadoes, and each year they seem to play rock-paper-scissors to decide which one gets the annual thirty seconds of terror.

Oh, we do have earthquakes. You've heard about earthquake weather? The term was invented by a self-important madman many centuries ago. So at any moment, no warning, you might have to deal with the earth opening up and swallowing you. Or more likely just waking you up in the middle of a good dream but then you realize all the overpasses have collapsed. No, wait that was cali – we don't have enough overpasses to really worry. Yet.

Volcanoes are a thing, though. Again, not as much warning as you might want although, word to the wise, mountains aren't balloons. If they start inflating, you should run. No, wait move. If Rainier starts swelling up like a hissing cat, move to Montana for a year. (where you can research "pyroclastic flow" and undestand why Helens threw a monkey wrench into DNR's preparedness plans).

Attached: ModernWasteland.png (1608x1451, 3.6M)

North Dakota
North Dakota is the land of chaos in terms of weather.

Attached: northdakotaalert.mp4 (400x230, 956.2K)

Came for WA, but you've pretty much summed it up. I will take this chance to dump Mt.Saint Helens pictures though. Although if you were fighting a war around a volcano that exploded with enough force to annihilate everything within 8 miles of it in an instant, I'm sure that'd be interesting.

Attached: 800px-MSH80_eruption_mount_st_helens_05-18-80-dramatic-edit.jpg (2912x3900 159 KB, 970.42K)

That's a Reticulated Python not a Burmese one.

its warm

Attached: las-vegas-desert.jpg (1920x1080, 518.95K)

It rains some times.

What's it like? Is it really just water?

Dalmatia

Imagine the African Bush, but instead of open fields, it's hills, cliffs and assorted "oh shit nigger my legs" stuff, rocks with more rocks and thick shrubbery everywhere, but the only things trying to kill you are snakes, wolves and possibly the locals with shovels and nigrigged guns from the previous three wars only if they think you're a strigoi or trying to steal their shit. It gets fucking hot and humid in the summer but the winters are very comfy. The spaghets send some earthquakes this way every now and then, but it's mostly light.

Attached: My Legs Are Not OK.jpg (800x600, 135.34K)

half of our country is on fire for about 3 months a year. the other half is flooded.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (940x529, 681.07K)

Hrvatskianon can you advise on Zig Forums places to visit if I have ~5ish days in Croatia? I was thinking of doing a battlefield tour of Vukovar, going to Zagreb, Rijeka, and Pula. It may not be possible but would also like to go to dalmatia and Split.
Might not be possible to do it all. What is must see? Is Hvar just for foreigners to get laid?
pls advise

The coast is cheap bitches on beaches and Zagreb is drugged up trannies. Pick your poison, as long as its AIDS.

The decent parts of Croatia are the small towns in between everything. Youre probably going to have to swing in and out of Bosnia to go anywhere and will get touched crossing the border(s).
Travel is easy all road signs are provided by EU and come with english translations.

Region is not very friendly to strangers but they have good food and will gladly take your money, kind of like Mexico with less murder.

Oh also the entire east europe is amazing not for what you see, but for what you DONT see. Which is niggers.
It took me days to get used to it, I kept expecting a nigger to pop out of somewhere and yell SURPRISE. Everyone acting civilized and not having to watch my back constantly. You never realize how much stress niggers cause you until they arent there anymore, we are born into this stress so we never notice it.

Skip Zagreb, it's basically Large European City 46, with all of the hipsters, brown people and faggotry that comes with it, it's also hell on earth to walk around because the whole fucking place was designed for cars.
Vukovar is very nice, and if I remember right, there aren't even that many tourist traps, because the only people that actually visit Vukovar are other Croats.
Rijeka is alright I guess, just don't try to buy anything in the old town or seafront, it's a ripoff.
Pula is great, lots of neat architecture, but again, don't get ripped off.

For must sees, I'd say Vukovar and Split plus Hvar and Brač you can get to both in a half-hour to an hour boat ride from Split, maybe Dubrovnik it's bootleg Split that's ten times more expensive because of muh gayme of thrones.

Also, you have to go to Bosnia only to get to Dubrovnik, but that little bit of Bosnia you pass through probably has the cheapest cigarettes on Earth.

What about traveling through Pannonia? Highway dips into Serb Republic at least once if I remember it right. They had like one old guy and some teen guard on the serb side armed to the teeth but they didnt leave the booth. Croat side was checking every car with those mirrors and dogs.

t. Was there in august 2014

Uh, unless you were specifically going to Serbia, I don't think so.

Attached: RH-javne ceste_24072013.jpg (800x570, 78.27K)

How else am I going to get to the cheapest international airport in Europe?

Attached: BEG_danil_maljokovic_belgradenikolatesla_kl0hphd8ed.jpg (607x400, 173.81K)

This isn't really something meteorological, but rather a curious combination of geology, biology and astronomy.
You know that the moon regulates the tides. Sea levels across the globe rise and fall by a couple meters two times a day.
Now imagine an area where the coast was so flat, that this minor change in sea level would flood huge areas of land, cut off areas from the main land, and still leave you with a sea that is maybe 3 meters deep at best, which would be too shallow for large vessels, and too deep for normal vehicles. At the same time, these areas are super flat, and feature a muddy soil that can swallow horses if they fall into a particularly watery bit.

These are the mudflats of northern Germany. They are vast. They are empty. They are worth nothing. Nobody ever tried to fight a war over them. Only green-party fags care about them.
But they are Zig Forums as fuck.

Imagine what WWI would have been like if it was fought exclusively on these mudflats. No natural cover, every trench or ditch flooded immediately, every shell hole full of sea water. Every pillbox and fortification is gone within six hours. Anyone who didn't get to some island or boat before the flood comes drowns, and anyone who dies isn't simply burried by the next artillery barrage: the bodies will be washed up by the next turn of the tides and will turn into a floater sooner or later. Everything is always wet. Everything is always mud. Wood rots away within days, and concrete doesn't have the time to dry. And every six hours the front line is redrawn based on who can take which position the fastest. And after six hours of front line combat everyone and their mother retreats to some island and continues to battle there, until even the islands have become inhospitable.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (2000x1321 196.22 KB, 3.72M)

Fucking Germans man. Like holy shit that was some of the most dark shit I have read in speculative historical fiction, ever.
Sounds like an interesting concept for a multiplayer level in a video game. With sped up tides obviously. And I would also like to add, along with your grid planted forests, and now these perfectly flat acres of mud. Germany is the land of fucked up order made to drive people insane with said order.

Maybe it would've spearheaded the development of amphibious armored fighting vehicles?

Those forests (Fichtenforst, lit: Spruce-economic-forests) are actually a consequence of WWI and Versailles. During the war wood was sorely needed for mines, heating, construction and manufacture. Large parts of the remaining woodlands of Germany were cut down to fuel the war-machines, sometimes literally.
After the war, Versailles forced Germany to send large amounts of wood to France and Britain as reparations. This was coupled with the increasing demand for wood from an industry that was partly dismantled lead to desperate times.
People were looking for trees that would grow fast, produce high quality wood and would be easy to maintain.
As it turns out spruce fits the bill. It's good for structural reasons as mine-wood, good for burning, good for constructions and good for pretty much anything else. The trees grow very straight and quickly.
The only drawback is that they make the ground they grow on acidic, which kills any other vegetation growing around them. They also loose a lot of their needles when the lower branches die and fall off, which creates a very slowly decaying layer of needles on the ground, which further limits plant growth.
On top of that, if they are all planted at the same time they will all grow to the same height, which is good, since it means that they all grow almost perfectly straight up, but it also means that they block out light very effectively, and block other plants from even getting a chance to grow in the first place.
These Fichtenforste are very dark, and hostile to most forest wild life. It's not like they are a deathtrap, but they certainly aren't representative of a healthy forest either. They still cover most of German "forests" to this day, simply because they are good moneymakers.
Some places have started to "revert" to more natural forests after the "Fichtenborkenkäfer" or "Borkenkäfer" (lit: spruce-bark-beetle) started to spread uncontrollably.
I honestly hope that we will soon see a change from Fichtenforste to a proper forest, but I doubt it.
Unlike the mudflats, these pieces of shit are not natural, they should never have existed and should be removed from the face of the earth.

Almost certainly. But nobody wants to fight a war over these places anyways, much less in them.

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (1600x1200, 1.2M)

Let me expand on that. Most of the world is those mudflats and people are fighting over shit like your second picture.

Im down here in Laughlin. You're underselling the radiator killing, shoemelting hell of our lovely state.

Wait, no, I've got this.

Thank you so much, that was extremely helpful.
If I plan to visit Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, and possibly Bosnia does it make more sense to fly from city to city (I looked and apparently it's like 8 hours from the macedonia greek border to belgrade) or to rent a car/take a train.

In particular, is it ok to rent a car with foreign plates (e.g. in Serbia and drive into Croatia) or am I going to be loudly shouted at and called a chetnik?

Ah, "tree-fields". Those are the fucking worst.

Looking at papers and meterological statistics, there absolutely nothing worth mentioning in Southern Finland, especially the baltic coastline.
However. What the meteorological and geographic statistics and charts fail to mention, and what any officer in any foreign nation fail to even consider are the things that affect your mental health. In wintertime, it's dark here. Most of the winters are almost completely snowless. You do realize what that means? It's going to be dark, wet, varying degrees of gray. If you're working 8 to 4, it will mean that you may end up not seeing sun for over a month. You wake up. It's dark. You go to work. Dark. You come back from work. Grey. You go to sleep. Dark. Those are the colors you're going to be seeing for several months if you're going to stationed in southern Finland and you don't get rotated out for winter months.

There is a really damn good reason as to why suicide and alcohol abuse rates are so high in baltic coast nations. Russians who got stationed in Finland during Imperial Russian times were throughoutly demoralized, even though it was peaceful. I remember reading that one officer wrote basically that "it's thoroughly miserable here, my feet are cold, I want to get the fuck out of here back to Russia or somewhere". And that's a officer of Imperial Army, meaning that he got basically the best stuff there was to offer locally.

I think, if you want to wage gorilla warfare cost efficiently in Finland, all you have to do is to deprive OPFOR of their sleep in winter time. You don't have to cause material or human casualties even. Human casualties are probably going to cause themselves eventually. You can make this all even worse if you can keep them bored. Oh jesus christ I want to move to inland already I fucking hate this I don't want to spent another winter in this Dante's coastal city.

Attached: meanwhile_in_finland3.jpg (445x440, 32.24K)

Man i wish my place got some funky weather like OP does. Me cunt's located smack dab in the middle of the equator, meaning that it's either:
Or
That's it. But it's a good thing to have a near-predictable weather patterns since now you can be a Rain shaman and hope your ritual works 50% of the time

You are my exact opposite.

What happens to niggers in those conditions?

I live in the Tidewater region in Virginia, so I can't really comment about the other four regions we have other than the fact they're all so wildly different that you might as well be in another state.

Attached: VIRGINIA.png (1080x1920, 2.9M)

Northwestern Arkansas

So, I live around the Ozark mountains. There are many dirt roads around here and very hilly terrain. Now for the weather, we get weather that's carried by wind from the Gulf of Mexico, so every time there is a hurricane we get weeks of rain and overcast. Then there's the flash flooding from rain water running off the mountains. And that contributes to the humidity and heat in Summer, so that's fun. Sub-tropical areas are very hot. Now for the winter weather we will get the occasional icestorm rolling through and freezing the powerlines which cause them to fall from the extra weight (not to mention tree branches falling on them) effectively knocking out all power in my town for a week or two (not exaggerating). Did I mention we get tornadoes? They usually don't get far because of the mountains, but they do get spotted every once in a while. I'd hate to be the invading army around these parts.

Attached: img_9448.jpg (720x540 85.43 KB, 68.16K)

Are those the Halligen you are talking about? My mom is from that area, but every time I visit S-H I always go to the ostsee or stay in Hamburg. She says they are really cool to visit.

Fuck, Strelok, why would you possibly want to make hell worse? Although I suppose fighting there would probably help no make the front smell as awful as it did, because you would be moving a lot.

German spruces look very different from what we have here, though our forests have lots and lots of spruce trees next most common is poplar. My area has a little bit of aspen and fir but mostly popular too. B.C. has a very big Spruce Beetle problem, when I was young I remember my family driving through the mountains and there were so many dead trees from the beetles.

You know nuffin horse archer. There is nothing wrong with dark nights and such, but it's the lack of sunlight that fucks your psyche up, which is probably even made worse by the boredom of army-life.

Well, they rape and do drugs. Or just fuck off to Sweden/Germany while getting gibsmedats from Finland, Germany and Sweden.

Attached: mongol intensifies.jpg (846x750, 245.8K)

wew

Attached: Fbi Honeypot.png (900x600 102.19 KB, 129.53K)

You do know that Hamburg is it's own Bundesland, right?
Also: The mudflats naturally smell like shit, because in theory they are just sand and dead animals. They already smell bad, but now imagine adding a couple thousand dead soldiers, horses and the excrement of a million men mixed into the dirty seawater. This isn't making hell worse.

The only reason "German" spruce looks the way it does is because it was planted alongside the other spruce trees at the same time. They all grow roughly at the same rate, so the lower branches don't receive any sunlight from the sides and quickly die off, causing the tree to look tall and thin.

Oklahoma

Fairly similar to this user's climate

In the summer there's high amounts humidity paired with a comparatively hot climate compared to other states in the Midwest, with temperatures reaching into the low 110's at highest while averaging around 90-95. In the winter temperatures usually do not reach below zero, while tending to range from 12-30 degrees on the coldest days to 30-45 on the warmer days. Summertime weather can give semi-frequent hail storms/thunder storms and permitting the correct weather pattern that year, very large tornadoes. The highest wind speeds on earth were recorded during the May 3rd tornado of 1999, which hit Oklahoma City and Tinker Air Force Base. During the winter the only real inclimate weather we experience, much like other states in the Midwest, are blanketing ice storms. Which usually have no snow and cover everything with about a half inch worth of ice, which usually cripples the state for a couple days out of the year.

Attached: 360744887_9362f7113e_o-700x525.jpg (2000x1132 529.38 KB, 616.13K)

I'm at the northeastern tip of the Ozarks in Missouri and the weather's the same here. The weather will even change 70 degrees in less than a day during the winter.

Attached: Mighty MO 2.jpg (1067x809, 170.3K)